• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Rating Revamp Project (Why 4-B is wrong whether or not it's an upgrade or downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mageddon feat was debunked by the original calc'er himself (I asked him many years ago about it and he messed up a lot of the conversions of the units which if fixed would actually turn it into a 4-B feat, but then the size discrepancy BS came into factors as well after FanofRPGs fixed Mageddon's size).

Last edited:
The Mageddon feat was debunked by the original calc'er himself (I asked him many years ago about it and he messed up a lot of the conversions which if fixed would actually turn it into a 4-B feat, but then the size discrepancy BS came into factors as well after FanofRPGs fixed Mageddon's size).
Okay. Thank you for the information.

What tier did the feat end up as in the end?

Okay. Thank you. It should still be useful for us then.

"Going off this building on the horizon, we determined the size of Shazam and the black hole, he was giant-size at the time. With the estimated Schwarzschild radius of the black hole being five hundred twenty-six feet, its mass must be about two hundred thirty-eight octillion pounds. The energy to create a singularity of that size would have to be ninety-seven foe."
I have seen 2 calculations and one yielded half as much as baseline 4-B and the other is 97 FOE. I hate those links are not properly tagged.
Anyone show me the 2 links that calculate such yields? This does not involve Superman and seems like something good enough for scaling against anyone not Superman.

I assume the Dwarf Star Level.
Which end do you think is preferrable? Because IIRC, Superman had to push it fast enough to keep Earth out of its blast radius where he then proceeds to absorb all of the bomb's energy.

Anyone show me the 2 links that calculate such yields? This does not involve Superman and seems like something good enough for scaling against anyone not Superman.
Same about wanting the links, this is the first time I have ever heard of such calc.

Same about wanting the links, this is the first time I have ever heard of such calc.
Second one is from death battle, anybody got some archive or something that shows their calculationsbsnd reasonings? Like the sinking Egypt feat they didn't put there?

Has there been any consensus on what Superman's low-end should be? 5-B, 5-A, or High 5-A?

5-A seems like he most consistently supported so far.

Has there been any consensus on what Superman's low-end should be? 5-B, 5-A, or High 5-A?

5-A seems like he most consistently supported so far.
I am not sure. Sorry.

We should wait for a clarification regarding the Mageddon feat though.

Thank you. We can use that feat to scale Superman from then.

What other reliable calculated and accepted feats do we have available?

Thank you. We can use that feat to scale Superman from then.

What other reliable calculated and accepted feats do we have available?
AFAIK Superman's solar system pushing feat was recalc'd by Fan to be around Low 5-B to 5-B-ish.

Maybe his Infinite Mass Punch feat of shattering a moon could be of some note? I also remember Superman flying through multiple planets casually and cleaving them in half (I say cleave, the damage was catastrophic to say the least).

Okay. Can you try to find his planet-destroying feat so we can get it calculated please?

Anyway, is the High 5-A Mageddon feat enough to scale Superman from, or do we need more? If so, what do we have available?

Yeah, we are referring to the cleaving feat, although even if it was a planet it looks continental level at best

So should we downgrade all 4-B DC Comics characters that do not scale to the Green Lanterns or the Flash to High 5-A as a start to Amelia's and Impress' revisions then? Or do other knowledgeable members here have better ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back