• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Revising the Speed of Beings of the Omniverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing was Darkest Knight knew what he was doing. He “sent” her to the beginning of time by virtue of controlling when she was going to go by that push. That’s time manipulation, not speed of any sort. Not to mention what would “sheer force” mean?
It might not be a feat of speed, but it's clearly a feat of strength as they were moving through the timestream by hitting each other.

Would the Source be irrelevant in speed or do we not use that term anymore? If so, is “it” immeasurable? I would assume so since it would see Wally as nothing but a frozen being. Stature or not, power or not, wouldn't it be immeasurable?

Would the Source be irrelevant in speed or do we not use that term anymore? If so, is “it” immeasurable? I would assume so since it would see Wally as nothing but a frozen being. Stature or not, power or not, wouldn't it be immeasurable?
The Source is just the "omniversal pool" of energy existing within everyone and everything and from which everything comes. So it's speed should be irrelevant.

The thing was Darkest Knight knew what he was doing. He “sent” her to the beginning of time by virtue of controlling when she was going to go by that push. That’s time manipulation, not speed of any sort. Not to mention what would “sheer force” mean?
Sheer force is via using physical attacks, TDK literally uses his fists to send her through time, and then proceeds to move through the timestream himself as we are shown here. That's clear cut Immeasurable. Wonder Woman even does the exact same thing herself.

Sheer force is via using physical attacks, TDK literally uses his fists to send her through time, and then proceeds to move through the timestream himself as we are shown here. That's clear cut Immeasurable. Wonder Woman even does the exact same thing herself.
This is immeasurable how? He was following the “time” she went through as he pushes her. Hence why the scans said, “They fell through.” They're not traveling at any set speed rather they are falling through history as a result of their power being able to crunch time as each punch sends them across time not them traveling against it in a measurement of speed.

I'm not going to argue for this point because the scans can be interpreted many ways but from what I read it looks more like that and not of any speed.

“They fell through.”
Fall back through time refers to Diana going backwards in time. When Diana punches him to the future, it says "Forward through time". And she's still shown in the present. Them moving through time isn't a consequence of the attack.

They're not traveling at any set speed rather they are falling through history as a result of their power being able to crunch time as each punch sends them across time not them traveling against it in a measurement of speed.
TDK is shown flying after her.

Anyway, the Hulk has punched his way through a time storm, and Superboy Prime can change a timeline with his punches. Comic books do not tend to have only one way to break each law of physics, so punching hard enough to travel through time is not necessarily the same as punching fast enough to travel through time.
None of them are even the same type of feat as this one.
I fixed the link. I suppose their speed should scale to the normal speed level of Wally West (MFTL+) since Perpetua struggled to reach Martian Manhunter's mind moving between Plank times.
1. Wasn't that a weaker Perpatua 2. That seem like just being really selective considering TDK was chasing the Flashes when they was running at the fastest than they had before.

1. Wasn't that a weaker Perpatua 2. That seem like just being really selective considering TDK was chasing the Flashes when they was running at the fastest than they had before.
This seems like a good point if it is correct.

None of them are even the same type of feat as this one.

Perpetua had almost restored her power, but I understand what you mean. Considering TDK was chasing the Flashes and fought against WW through the Timestream would work to scale their speed.

So what are the conclusions here so far?
We rank The Darkest Knight, Anti-Crisis Wonder Woman, Perpetua immeasurable speed based on the Darkest Knight keeping up with Wally West and Wonder Wonder and the Darkest Knight battling through the Timestream.

Okay. That seems fine to apply then.

Is somebody here willing to handle it please?

I just want to remind that, @Veronica, you can't ask people to respond to your threads and comments in an unrelated threads. I have seen you do that multiple times.

Thank you. 🙏

Which, if any, pages do you need unlocked?

Thank you. The pages above have been unlocked. Tell me here when you are done please. 🙏

Thank you. I have locked the pages again. 🙏

Should we close this thread as well?

Okay. Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

By the way, have you gathered a sufficient number of reliable feats to proceed with your upgrade of the DC Comics herald level characters now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back