• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

Yeah I just found the thread; it's from his fight against Yakon. They made a thread to add a source but never applied it lol.

what happens there?
I don't remember the plot that well, but afaik those avatars (Chamel and Salsa are included) are in the "Charisma World" and they're analyzing the various DBH stories (SDBH, UMX, etc) , which are all portrayed as fictional (Beat's World is included).

There should be more details but my memories are fuzzy ATM.

I don't remember the plot that well, but afaik those avatars (Chamel and Salsa are included) are in the "Charisma World" and they're analyzing the various DBH stories (SDBH, UMX, etc) , which are all portrayed as fictional (Beat's World is included).

There should be more details but my memories are fuzzy ATM.
isn't that a legimate low 1-C?

It could be with more context, but the ones who would scale to it don't have a profile.

Also there are other 2 or 3 realms above this one IIRC. Could be wrong tho, but I'll check later.
Talking about feats.

I remember Mira and Bardock destroying History in DBX2.

Did we count that feat?.... becouse Xeno Beerus was also stated to be able to destroy History.

Although, I'm pretty sure TB Bardock is nowhere near Beerus's level

Talking about feats.

I remember Mira and Bardock destroying History in DBX2.

Did we count that feat?.... becouse Xeno Beerus was also stated to be able to destroy History.

Although, I'm pretty sure TB Bardock is nowhere near Beerus's level
We did. And yeah, TB Bardock is nowhere near Beerus's level.

Correct.

Present Zamasu and Goku Black, technically speaking, are not even the same person. Present Zamasu is the Zamasu of the current, interrupted, mainline world, and Goku Black is the Zamasu of the original, unaltered world before Future Trunks travelled in time to warn Goku and company.

Question about Zeno's Class Y LS via Spatial Manipulation. What do you think about possibly Galactic, due to the fact we see Galaxies on his playboard thing?

Back