• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ vs DC vs Marvel in the Tournament of Power

speed isn't equalized

CCF16E70-570D-4BFC-928C-32C4EB9F6D01.png

And he mind-controlled the Spectre. The same Spectre who can perceive the entire universe on a subatomic level.

He also subconsciously held back an entire race of Martians (all of whom have telepathic powers of their own, mind you) from crossing over to the afterlife after they died. He was doing this for years and wasn't even aware of it.

Hold the **** up...

I just realized Team DC gets Captain Atom and Darkseid too.

Bruh. Why?

Or if you still want to use dbz try using the game versions. Like the future warrior or Android 21 who can nullify people to yamcha level.

Android 21 and or Future warrior still get Blitzed by the Flash and or blitzed/Mindhax by MM and or/blitzed by basically almost all of team Marvel and Dc

How did MMH lose to Superboy then? Why did he find it difficult to penetrate Superman's mind? Jeez the DC fanboys..

Also Wally cannot speed steal Phoenix or Thanos

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Hold the **** up...
I just realized Team DC gets Captain Atom and Darkseid too.

Bruh. Why?
Because DBZ haze Goku and Vegeta. I wanted to make it fair by putting AT LEAST 2 Low 2-C characters on the DC and Marvel teams, but clearly I did't think it all the way though.

JackJoyce said:
How did MMH lose to Superboy then? Why did he find it difficult to penetrate Superman's mind? Jeez the DC fanboys..

Also Wally cannot speed steal Phoenix or Thanos
Outlier my man

If Franklin was (Pre-Retcon/Non-Canon) was in this match , I'd not only would say he stomps APwise , but i'd also say he would be able to know about Superman because... Well...he kinda does know Superman. " Another Universe where Superman is real " . They were referring to Superman ... Meaning DC before Retcon of the first Definition was just a Universe in DBZ . He also knows about pokemon apparently to . Wow... They really did support the first definition of Omniverse before the retcon... I am speechless.

But anyways being stronger than MM's mindhax is def. an outlier due to how ridiculous his mind hax is, and to my knowledge Superboy was usually very weak to Mind manipulation .

J'onn straight up memorywiped the rest of the Justice League like it was nothing once, and has also telepathically blocked mind control that was powerful enough to enslave all of them. So yeah, Supes resisting him is an outlier, not the norm.

OK you know what, I want this to be fair so dose anyone have any suggestions for any changes that should be made to the rules or teams? Also please no GoD's

... No. If I was trolling, I would have done so. A version of Marvel before the retcon supported the first definition of the Omniverse. That is what I said. Nothing implies I was kidding... Just a little bit of info.

Back