• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which of this characters will naruto talk no jutsu work on?
1. The joker(dc comics)
2. Thanos(marvel)
3. Omni-man(image comics)
4. Demon king(nanatsu no taizan)
5. Robotnik/ Eggman.(sonic the hedgehog)
6. Boros.(OPM)
7. Zamasu(dragon ball)
8. Mr krab (spongebob)
9. Esdeath( akame ga kill)
10. Skip bayless
11. Frieza (dragon ball)

Scale it on percentage it's likely to work e.g you can say naruto talk no jutsu can work on darkseid at an 80%.

I forgot some characters I wanted to add to the list

Last edited:
It depends how much Naruto and the character relate to each other and how much they have in common. Nagato was only talked down because of how they were both students of the same sensei and the book that was written about them and what not. Obito was talked down too because they were both leaf villagers who also wanted to be Hokage as well. So it's gonna be hard for Naruto talk no jutsu outside his own verse imo.

Based on random encounter how do you think or estimate his talk no jutsu will change their nature that's all.

1. The joker(dc comics)
Not gonna work, even a lil the joker is insane there is no talking to him

2. Thanos(marvel)
We talking bout a guy who takes the penance stare every morning cus he likes the suffering he caused

Maybe he could talk to him considering omniman has spent time with humans and developing feelings etc.

No talking here, DK is just evil just for the sake of evil

2. Thanos(marvel)
We talking bout a guy who takes the penance stare every morning cus he likes the suffering he caused
The ****, this guy is literally more insane than the joker.
Omni-man(image comics)
Maybe he could talk to him considering omniman has spent time with humans and developing feelings etc.
Good point
Demon king(nanatsu no taizan)
No talking here, DK is just evil just for the sake of evil
Thank you.

Love your thoughts sir👍.

1. Joker: I deadass think Joker has superior talk-no-jutsu, dependent on the version. He turned ALL of Arkham Asylum into his slaves, including the guards and psychologists, by just talking out of his cell
2. Thanos: This actually may work, surprisingly, Thanos has been convinced to give up in the past on some VERY basic reasoning

Joker
Not happening at all

MCU Thanos: definitely doable
Comic Thanos:it depends

Omini-man
Definitely possible and most likely the easiest one here

Demon king
Don't think this is possible

Boros
This seems doable

Zamasu
Idk leaning on not possible side though

Mr krabs
Naruto will have easier time convincing Jonah that spider man is not an menace

Joker
Not happening at all

MCU Thanos: definitely doable
Comic Thanos:it depends

Omini-man
Definitely possible and most likely the easiest one here

Demon king
Don't think this is possible

Boros
This seems doable

Zamasu
Idk leaning on not possible side though

Mr krabs
Naruto will have easier time convincing Jonah that spider man is not an menace
Thank you for your thoughts.

I just imagine if their's some kind of manipulation in what krabs just did. But one thing i know When it comes to money lover's mr krabs number 1.

Imagine I added darkseid to the list.

as a narutoiologist I can answer this with fact and Logic.

1. Nah 1% (that 1 percent is for the telltale Joker)
2.MCU version yeah but Comic version would be a bit harder but depends on which version I guess 70%
3.Yes. 95%
4. Nadda 10%
5. Maybe 50%
6.yes 80%
7. Doubt 10%
8. Depends on the context, if it Involves money I'm pretty sure Mr krabs would sell naruto's friendship. so 30% for the times that don't Involve money.

I forgot the telltale joker existed honestly Naruto will probably be able talk no jutsu his way through John as long as it isn't the bad ending John especially the anti hero route bad ending John (by bad ending I mean telling joker Bruce just used him he never cared for him)

1. The joker(dc comics): 0%, tho telltale joker is possible, I agree. 1%-5%
2. Thanos(marvel): I'd say 0% for MCU Thanos, he's been on a conquest for hundreds of years and some teen isn't gonna talk him down, he'd basically be a Otsutsuki member in terms of being an alien and so far Naruto hasn't been able to talk down any of them. If they're not human, then I think Naruto has zero chance unless they're friendly to begin with.
3. Omni-man(image comics): Idk
4. Demon king(nanatsu no taizan): Idk
5. Robotnik/ Eggman.(sonic the hedgehog): Idk
6. Boros.(OPM): Naruto would talk Boros down from destroying the Earth, but Boros is still getting a fight though. Most likely Naruto would whip his ass, but not kill him, and then befriend him. So in terms of destroying the Earth: 70%, but in terms of avoiding a fight at all, 0%.
7. Zamasu(dragon ball): Idk.
8. Mr krab (spongebob): Depends on if money is involved. I'd say 50%.

as a narutoiologist I can answer this with fact and Logic.

2.MCU version yeah but Comic version would be a bit harder but depends on which version I guess 70%
3.Yes. 95%
4. Nadda 10%
5. Maybe 50%
6.yes 80%
7. Doubt 10%
8. Depends on the context, if it Involves money I'm pretty sure Mr krabs would sell naruto's friendship. so 30% for the times that don't Involve money.
The number 8 tho😂

1. The joker(dc comics): 0%, tho telltale joker is possible, I agree. 1%-5%
2. Thanos(marvel): I'd say 0% for MCU Thanos, he's been on a conquest for hundreds of years and some teen isn't gonna talk him down, he'd basically be a Otsutsuki member in terms of being an alien and so far Naruto hasn't been able to talk down any of them. If they're not human, then I think Naruto has zero chance unless they're friendly to begin with.
3. Omni-man(image comics): Idk
4. Demon king(nanatsu no taizan): Idk
5. Robotnik/ Eggman.(sonic the hedgehog): Idk
6. Boros.(OPM): Naruto would talk Boros down from destroying the Earth, but Boros is still getting a fight though. Most likely Naruto would whip his ass, but not kill him, and then befriend him. So in terms of destroying the Earth: 70%, but in terms of avoiding a fight at all, 0%.
7. Zamasu(dragon ball): Idk.
8. Mr krab (spongebob): Depends on if money is involved. I'd say 50%.
ehm Toneri is an Ootsutsuki and Naruto befriended him

Which of this characters will naruto talk no jutsu work on?
1. The joker(dc comics)
Naruto: "Bro we were the same, i was also an outcast yes the people hated me but you know what cool people do? We rise above hate" then Naruto calls his bro obito and obito also uses the line "No one cared about me until i put on a mask" and boom joker also starts the 3rd world war, nah talk no jutsu not happening
2. Thanos(marvel)
depends certainly doable MCU thanos btw i will give it 50%
well idk
"you also have kids who are rebellious and ingrates? well if it is a competition i am winning, have you seen my own Boruto? Damn i also want to kill the little shit deep down but you know what? as a father you need to let your children take flight so they can surpass you, calm your balls bro(If you have one) its not that hard"
Well it is doablemaybe like 40%

6. Boros.(OPM)
yeah 100% Doable, he wants a sparring partner, naruto can be one
7. Zamasu(dragon ball)
yes doable 100%
8. Mr krab (spongebob)
People pay tax to me i can give you better pay than your income if you decide to work at Ichirakus

so yes there you go

Naruto: "Bro we were the same, i was also an outcast yes the people hated me but you know what cool people do? We rise above hate" then Naruto calls his bro obito and obito also uses the line "No one cared about me until i put on a mask" and boom joker also starts the 3rd world war, nah talk no jutsu not happening

well idk

"you also have kids who are rebellious and ingrates? well if it is a competition i am winning, have you seen my own Boruto? Damn i also want to kill the little shit deep down but you know what? as a father you need to let your children take flight so they can surpass you, calm your balls bro(If you have one) its not that hard"

yes doable 100%

People pay tax to me i can give you better pay than your income if you decide to work at Ichirakus

so yes there you go
I'm iffy on demon king tho

I honestly don't think zamasu is doable at all

well idk

yes doable 100%

so yes there you go

Like 1 to 10% also from perspective.
Now that I think about it early black arc zamasu is probably doable but the zamasu from later on part of the arc is probably not doable (at most I will say Naruto has like 3% of chance)

I'm iffy on demon king tho
thats why i gave it a 40%, since the Dk tried to talk his way out of getting kiled, so at least a dialogue is plausible with him
I honestly don't think zamasu is doable at all
i mean zamasu is a guy that hates wars and loves nature. the entire reason why he is the bbg is cause he wants to stop humans from making the same mistakes. so yes naruto should be able to talk him out since they have the same ideals just different methods

I don’t think Naruto would be able to talk no jutsu frieza, because frieza is probably too stubborn and I don’t see him relating to Naruto that much

Back