• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS BoG arc 3-A justification improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
The current justification on our Son Goku (Dragon Ball Super) page doesn't jutify his 3-A rating. For one, the link is broken/forbidden. And it doesn't account for the more impressive feats he performed, which justify his rating way better than what is currently mentioned in his profile, which honestly looks more like a justification for 3-B.

So I made a detailed blog explaining 3-A BoG: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AKM_sama/Dragon_Ball_Super:_Battle_of_Gods

I think we can link it to Goku's page to avoid frequent questions. And as far as his justification goes, I'm suggesting this:

"Universe level (As a Super Saiyan God, fought with a suppressed Beerus, and their clash both shook and was about to destroy the universe from its edge. Absorbed a significant portion of his God Ki into his base form. Managed to overcome Beerus' energy nullification as a Super Saiyan, which can easily nullify energy capable of destroying the universe. Destroyed a superior amount of energy that was going to destroy the universe with a single punch in his base form. Later became much stronger by training with Whis and unlocking Super Saiyan Blue)"

Of course, this can be trimmed based on suggesstions.

Also, I am not saying we drown his profile with information about a single key. But 3-A BoG arc is a very important rating and people (mostly new users and others who are not a part of VSBW) question it from time to time. And with the removal of verse-specific discussion rules, there might be more questions/threads regarding this.

Kepekley did have plans to further elaborate the 3-A's of Dragon Ball Super. Since having Earth at the edge of the universe requires a universe much larger than the observable universe. But this looks great so far.

Oh! If Kep does a calc for the DB universe, I can just link that to my blog too and update the AP accordingly.

I don't remember saying that. It's more like an Earth at the edge of the universe requires Beerus and Goku's universe bust to be considerably above baseline.

The blog looks great. I completely agree with it, by the way.

holy shit that was good read....i cant believe there was so much else which confirm universal goku, people only focus on shokwaves and ignore everythin else......but after reading the whole thing....it bury every argument against it

i 100% agree

@Kepekley, oh, I thought you mentioned it somewhere on another thread. Then again, considering the observable universe is just a baseline lowball of how big the real universe actually is, it actually makes sense for the universe to be bigger. And was also observed assuming Earth is the center. Like Point A being the edge closer to earth, Point B being Earth/Milky Way Galaxy, ect, and Point C being the edge farther from Earth. Like A to B could be 46.6 Lightyears with line B to C being much higher than that; that's how I figured.

Either way, destroying the universe from the edge alone does hold significant weight, yes.

That's true.

According to our universe, its observable edge is 46.5 billion light years away from Earth. Applying that to DB universe, the edge which the DB Earth is closer to will be 46.5 light years away, but the opposite edge will be unquantifiably lot farther for the DB Earth to be considered at the edge of the universe.

And since we don't factor in the rest of the realms in a DB universe, 93 billion light years continues to remain the extreme lowballed distance.

Earth being on the other side of the universe should also be taken into consideration when calcing things like characters travelling to other universes and whatnot.

So even during the RoF arc base Goku and Vegeta are over 10× baseline 3-A due to being stronger than Goku was during his fight with Beerus. Awesome, the blog looks great.

Yes, in fact, the afterlife is supposedly even bigger. Though, not sure about Kaioshin realm, but it's true the universes' size isn't factoring those either, so even with the edge of the universe = universe that's much larger, it's still lowballed due to excluding the afterlife.

Looks like a better explanation than whats there now to me. I agree with it. Personally I still consider it 4D due to it being able to cross to other spaces, and it being proven that both can destroy space time continumms in the next arcs even in base, in case there was any doubt here, but that's for another time.

@SSJRyu1, I still have strong doubts about Base forms being Low 2-C.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
@SSJRyu1, I still have strong doubts about Base forms being Low 2-C.
Well to be fair there bases do absorb the equivelent of the god boost, and only get strogner, so there is logic behind the boosts. And they have busted space times in base like the ROSAT, as well as Hit's space time in SSJB pre ToP, which is made from the actual timelines skipped time from Hit, they could breach even the Unvierse itself and destroy the other world and kai realm to at the same time, completly seperate spaces, in BoG even, and Zamasu was fusing with multiple timelines yet Goku still thought he could at least do something with a senzu and Blue KKX10, yet Zamasu is revealed to be inferior even to supressed Jiren who Goku and Vegeta can harm in ToP, so there is lots of evidence of 4D destruction and power for them through the entire DBS series tbh from base to blue.

Don't worry, I also have to adjust his abilities and speed according to his keys. I'll take care of it later.

Holy shit, man, that's great!

BTW, anyone know anything about Planet Vegeta going boom in DBS Broly and how powerful it would be?

Still, ROSAT is a seperate space time is the point. As far as size goes for space times, one could argue it is not very relevant since it still has infinite points in time regardless and in this case is called a universe to. Or for an example WoV is infinte in size yet still rated the same as a regular finite Universe. So 3D volumetric size is not as cut and dry.

Hyperbolic Time Chamber is simply a planet sized pocket reality; it is not a universe. The "4-dimension beings who are less than universal" statement I heard is going to be removed at some point since from what I heard, it makes no sense. Shaking the World of Void was treated as a High 3-A feat, but Low 2-C comes from Fusion Zamasu.

If we treated Hyperbolic Time Chamber as a Universe, than Mr Popo, Kami, Dende would be Universal which would in turn scale to a lot of early series characters; but that would just be ridiculous. Best treat creating/destroying it as hax rather than AP.

I never said treat it as a Universe for tiering, that is a sinkhole dealign with volumetric size of a space time since currently finite Universe and infite volumetiric size Universe are both treated as low 2-C, implying size is not very important, yet smaller ones are less quantifiable so tehya re ussualy super low balled and mostly ignored. I said it is a 4D space time which has been called a Unvierse, which is all factual. But its not liek the other stuff is any less impressive, I still stand by my many points I made.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yes, in fact, the afterlife is supposedly even bigger. Though, not sure about Kaioshin realm, but it's true the universes' size isn't factoring those either, so even with the edge of the universe = universe that's much larger, it's still lowballed due to excluding the afterlife.
The Kaioshin realm is a seperate dimension 1/10th the size of the afterlife, heaven, hell, the living universe and the demon realm put together according to the daizenshuu

Yes, I'll apply the changes and adjust all of Goku's stats according to his keys in the next 48 hours when I have time. This seems to be concluded.

In fact, I can do it right now. Can someone open his page?

Just a question. Was it said Goku absorbed a significant portion in the anime? I thought he absorbed all of it and grew even stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back