• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH Demon Gods Avatar Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a scan of Demon Gods talking about avatars here.

Òé¬Òâ¼Òü»µÜùÚ╗ÆÚ¡öþÑ×ÒéóÒâÉÒé┐Òâ╝Òü«ÒâÆÒâ╝Òâ¡Òâ╝Òé┐ÒéñÒâùÒüØÒéîÒüÅÒéëÒüäÒü»µòÖÒüêÒü¿ÒüäÒüªÒéäÒéï

• "I'm a Dark Demon God avatar Hero type. I'll tell you that much."
Chamel states that he's a Dark Demon God Avatar. This should give Avatar Creation to him and the rest of the Demon Gods. We've seen the Demon Gods create avatars before but this is the first time it's explicitly called an avatar.

Also, would this applicable for type 9 Immortality for their avatars? (I genuinely am confused about that Immortality in general).

(Also thanks to Shiroyasha for the TL)

"Avatar" doesn't always fit into the context of creating avatars of oneself, plus we don't know what he's an avatar of.

That said I'm not sure what the word means in the sentence since it would be typically be phrased like "I'm the avatar of yada yada yada" as opposed to "Dark Demon God Avatar", as for the second one we don't really get an idea of what it's referring to.

That said I have little to no knowledge on Dragon Ball and this is just my opinion from a cursory glance.

Doesn't quite sound like "Avatars" in the sense of what someone like Darkseid uses. It sounds more like they're using Avatar as a title of some sort. Doesn't quite qualify for Immortality type 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back