• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB speed upgrade unrelated to Timeless Voids

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Mira is stated to transcend time, supported by the fact that he's stated to exist outside its flow altogether.

Stupid Mira scan
An existence beyond the limitations of linear time would grant Immeasurable speed.

I mean, they said the same thing for people who beat Hit, like Goku and Jiren. I don't trust "transcending time" statements from DB for that reason.

The real cal howard said:
I mean, they said the same thing for people who beat Hit, like Goku and Jiren. I don't trust "transcending time" statements from DB for that reason.
Tbf Jiren's statement had a different context, whereas these statements referring to Mira seem to be expressing that he's unbound by time altogether.

Wait, this is a serious thread?

The answer is no, transcending time here is just referring to the fact that he originated from the Demon Realm which exists outside the mortal part of universe. That's not a speed feat.

No reason to revise immeasurable speed when the statements themselves lack the proper context for them to qualify as immeasurable in the first place.

Demigra can use Warp, an ability that lets you travel through timelines, points in time and dimensions through sheer flight. It should scale to his combat speed because he can use it in the midst of battle 1:48.

Sooo

Should I close this thread?

The whole Immeasurable speed thing is just silly in general IMO but DBH does fit our standard for it IMO.

I've heard Time Patrollers can travel to Parallel Quests, alternate timelines, with mere flight.

Maverick Zero X said:
I've heard Time Patrollers can travel to Parallel Quests, alternate timelines, with mere flight.
I can confirm, Goku litteraly fly to the crack of time in DBX 1.

Zamasu Chan said:
I need scans/links you too. I believe you guys but you still need to put forth the evidence if you can find it.
I was wrong, it's not in DBX 1, Goku use IT in DBX 1 IIRC.

Back