• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB speed upgrade unrelated to Timeless Voids

How is flying to other Time-Spaces not immeasurable? Leaving a timeline and going to another one via sheer flight generally requires you to... y'know... leave the timeline?

Mind linking it? Because using sheer movement to leave the bounds of time (Therefore disqualifying them for Finite Speed and Infinite Speed) sounds 100% Immeasurable

"Immeasurable (Movement beyond linear time. This is why the speed cannot be measured. Given that S = D/T, if T is undefined the speed formula cannot be applied. This is the same reason why multiple temporal dimensions also grant immeasurable speed. For further information, see note 5 below.)"

I don't see what fit 'movement beyond linear time' more than litteraly flying to a different timeline / the past / future.

So thus far in the speed thread made by Kukui, moving from one Timeline to another Timeline is pretty much unanimously (From what I see) considered to be Immeasurable in speed. The talk of it being unquantifiable and whatnot seems to only be for verses where Universes are physically connected, which I'm not sure why that's a topic of discussion (Likely because of Kirby or Archie Sonic?) but whatever.

We have always counted cross-universal travel to be unquantifiable in terms of speed and mostly be teleportation that takes longer time to accomplish.

Back