• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Longer Human didn't effect anything intangible or souls lol. It doesn't state it in his wiki page. Also, that would be an anti-feat as he would be able to nullify Ranpo's deduction and many more things lol. If you are gonna argue if that's an ability or not, then i would argue that Bugs aren't an ability as well. It's obvious that Dazai ability relies on physical contact but there is nothing for Dazai to touch here.
The fact you just said "Nullify Ranpo's deduction" proves you don't know what you are talking about

Ranpo doesn't have an ability go watch the anime jesus
Seven created and can control time. That makes him 4D...
Doesn't make him 4D

He knows it at the start of the battle. 3 months of prep time doesn't change the distance and place you are hiding in vs threads.
I didn't say that I didn't know that. The thing of Dazai letting himself get kicked and manipulating the memories of his own consciousnesses was never addressed to I will take it as unexplained and as a wincon for Dazai for now.
You really didn't understand what Dark Matter is lol. Dark Matter isn't remotely close to Illusions. There is a slight difference that makes them different.
If it is an illusion, then it doesn't affect Dazai at all, because illusions cannot be used to attack. Secondly, dark matter is a hypothetical term and might just be an illusion. And the antigravity theory itself says that Dark Matter is an Illusion, secondly, you never mentioned about the stuff being pulled out of interdimensional and similar sources, so it's another wincon for Dazai, I will definitely see this one as unexplained as well.
Dark Matter actually exists physically. Bugs don't. They are simply created via Bug users manipulating the senses of the other person. Dark Matter is just something really hard to see.
After a crap ton of research on this thing, I have come to know that a Bug is a supernatural thing basically being a curse, Arahabaki pertains the same thing. Bugs not existing physically would need you to prove if they even work superficially on other users.
Seven can't get nullified cuz he simply doesn't exist lol. He is just a soul. Even if Dazai somehow kills the the body with soul, Seven's True Self will come and that is literally a Soulless God who created senses and time.
All of that for you to realize that Chuuya is a literal home to Arahabaki which is an actual thing which can be regarded as a "soul". Deku sent a scan before where Seven took a bullet and felt pain, so I don't know about that. And I wouldn't mind if you read this, if you were to say that Seven would pop out random gods then it isn't even applicable because it just gets considered another key.
Already told you how that is not possible.
☠️
Wait till he finds out that it's not possible to beat Seven lol. Also, i'm pretty sure giving Dazai 3 months of prep was really unnecesary as Seven with his True Self can literally wipe out souls lol. Probably can wipe out memories too when he manipulates Dazai's Thoughts (which is an another thing Bug users can do, imagine what the God that created Bugs can do lol)
Bro, learn about Fyodor's ability Crime and Punishment.

Seven created and can control time. That makes him 4D...
How exactly?
OIP.TTUYfDRwDTMWXdo7S0k6yAHaEL

4D is considered as effecting time in the wiki. Creating time makes it even more obvious.
4D is literally another axis on your cartesian plate, it is related to time, but not to a character immediately becoming 4D, even Dazai isn't 4D lol, it is just that he has infinite consciousnesses while Seven only has 7, as said by Deku himself, so this is a clear stomp, a single one out of infinite would be perfect timeline which Dazai uses.

I didn't say that I didn't know that. The thing of Dazai letting himself get kicked and manipulating the memories of his own consciousnesses was never addressed
I didn't really understand this.
If it is an illusion, then it doesn't affect Dazai at all, because illusions cannot be used to attack
Bugs can manipulate senses and pain. That's how they can damage and knock out opponents, without actually killing them. although this isn't always the case. Some Bugs can straight up decapitate someone's heart from their body.
Secondly, dark matter is a hypothetical term and might just be an illusion. And the antigravity theory itself says that Dark Matter is an Illusion,
It doesn't show any propertied of an illusion in BSD. Also, this is just a theory mind you.
After a crap ton of research on this thing, I have come to know that a Bug is a supernatural thing basically being a curse,
You are really far from what Bugs are actually.
Bugs not existing physically would need you to prove if they even work superficially on other users.
Bugs not existing physically is the entire reason why they have to rely on senses to work on others.
All of that for you to realize that Chuuya is a literal home to Arahabaki which is an actual thing which can be regarded as a "soul".
And it didn't get nullified by Dazai? You literally proved my point. Also, I don't think Arahabaki is the same thing as Bugs because Arahabaki can actually effect things physically, while Bugs rely on manipulating senses and pain to do that.
Bro, learn about Fyodor's ability Crime and Punishment
Well, I read the book so...

Crime and Punishment still relies on physically contacting something which is impossible to do aganist Seven. I also don't see how Fyodor's ability changes anything lol.
Deku sent a scan before where Seven took a bullet and felt pain,
I don't remember something like that but regardless, Seven can't die or get knocked out.
And I wouldn't mind if you read this, if you were to say that Seven would pop out random gods then it isn't even applicable because it just gets considered another key.
True Self isn't a form.

Chill out here, even if, the 4D is not accepted on his profile.

It's not.
Erm, I'm pretty chill actually.

I don't know about dimensions and stuff but dimensionality doesn't even matter in this fight. The wiki itself says that It's ok using dimensionalities in vs threads as It's a controversial topic.

I didn't really understand this.
What I said is that Dazai will get hit himself and get away from Seven and then do the cast thing, I don't think it's hard to understand.
Bugs can manipulate senses and pain. That's how they can damage and knock out opponents, without actually killing them. although this isn't always the case. Some Bugs can straight up decapitate someone's heart from their body.
Basically, everything which gets nullified by Dazai's ability. And secondly, Dazai was immune to healing, so getting killed is the exact opposite but still gets nullified.
It doesn't show any propertied of an illusion in BSD. Also, this is just a theory mind you.
Stop pulling out the "this is just a theory" card, the entire Rashoman ability is a theory, and it works exactly like an illusion, it can even stop bullets from hitting Akutagawa, if you are saying is ability is an illusion, then you have got a lot of stuff to prove, something like whether his ability can even interact with matter or not, and the moment it does, Dazai nullifies it, I don't know why this is a debate.
You are really far from what Bugs are actually.
Bro then send me actual scans which say what Bugs actually are, whatever was sent was sent by only Deku and whatever he sends doesn't in any way show that his ability doesn't interact with matter, and it actually does and gets nullified. Even Arahabaki is a spirit and dwells inside Chuuya.
Bugs not existing physically is the entire reason why they have to rely on senses to work on others.
Neither does Rashoman, neither does Crime and Punishment, literally most of the abilities, stop making me repeat myself. If any ability can interact with matter, which it will have to, it gets badly nullified by NLH.
And it didn't get nullified by Dazai? You literally proved my point. Also, I don't think Arahabaki is the same thing as Bugs because Arahabaki can actually effect things physically, while Bugs rely on manipulating senses and pain to do that.
Manipulating senses is health damage, Dazai was resistant to healing and automatically nullified it, I don't know why is this becoming an actual thing rn.
Well, I read the book so...

Crime and Punishment still relies on physically contacting something which is impossible to do aganist Seven. I also don't see how Fyodor's ability changes anything lol.
The thing which you heavily missed is that Crime and Punishment is an instant KO ability. Seven's ability is still interacting with matter which automatically nullifies it.
I don't remember something like that but regardless, Seven can't die or get knocked out.
Seven got shot by a freaking bullet, and just laughed it off, though that's just a pain tolerance thing. Seven is not resistant to pain bro, when he himself mentioned that "the bullet hurt like crazy".
True Self isn't a form.
Bro what are you even saying? :rolleyes: Stop pretending like being non-physical means anything. Dazai literally has Non-physical interaction and learn about it. VSBW wiki definition instantly turns whatever you say inapplicable here. And excuse me, this is a stomp on Seven, Dazai's hax is literally impenetrable to him.

What I said is that Dazai will get hit himself and get away from Seven and then do the cast thing, I don't think it's hard to understand.
Even weak Bug users can easily manipulate thoughts. Seven created all bugs and have control over all of them. He knows where Dazai is via Extrasensory Perception. He can just manipulate Dazai's thoughts to not let him do that. I also don't think i have to explain that bombs wouldn't work on Seven as he is a Bug.
Basically, everything which gets nullified by Dazai's ability.
🥴
And secondly, Dazai was immune to healing, so getting killed is the exact opposite but still gets nullified.
What? How does this debunk anything? Dazai resists healing, getting killed is the opposite so he resists it too?
it can even stop bullets from hitting Akutagawa,
You just proved that Rashomon isn't an illusion and can actually interact with physical objects.
Bro then send me actual scans which say what Bugs actually are, whatever was sent was sent by only Deku and whatever he sends doesn't in any way show that his ability doesn't interact with matter, and it actually does and gets nullified. Even Arahabaki is a spirit and dwells inside Chuuya.
Seven's page is pretty up to date. Go check it out. I don't understand how I couldn't explain how they don't interact with matter. Bugs are illusions which can manipulate pain and thoughts as well. They inflict pain via manipulating senses and pain. They don't actually interact with matter.
neither does Crime and Punishment, literally most of the abilities, stop making me repeat myself. If any ability can interact with matter, which it will have to, it gets badly nullified by NLH.
We don't really know how Crime and Punishment works. It still involves touching something so it's not the same as Bugs.
Manipulating senses is health damage, Dazai was resistant to healing and automatically nullified it, I don't know why is this becoming an actual thing rn.
The difference is that again, the healing ability required physical contact as well where Bugs don't. A Bug user can kill you without actually getting in physical contact with you.
Seven's ability is still interacting with matter which automatically nullifies it.
🥴
Seven got shot by a freaking bullet, and just laughed it off, though that's just a pain tolerance thing. Seven is not resistant to pain bro, when he himself mentioned that "the bullet hurt like crazy".
Seven in the aftermath of the scene:
Bro what are you even saying? :rolleyes: Stop pretending like being non-physical means anything. Dazai literally has Non-physical interaction and learn about it. VSBW wiki definition instantly turns whatever you say inapplicable here. And excuse me, this is a stomp on Seven, Dazai's hax is literally impenetrable to him.
I already debunked his Non-Physical Interaction. I also have some more proofs about Rashomon interacting with physical objects. Just stating that it's made of Dark Matter isn't enough to prove it's intangible because that would literally make Rashomon useless since it makes it so that he can never inflict any damage on his opponents. Bugs can't directly cause damage on people like i said, they manipulate senses and pain. That's why we don't use the "Environmental Detruction" feats we have like a bug user recreating the Great Wall or an another bug user creating an amusement park (although it was calced, it was never accepted). Because they are not physical things. They are illusions.

Even weak Bug users can easily manipulate thoughts. Seven created all bugs and have control over all of them. He knows where Dazai is via Extrasensory Perception. He can just manipulate Dazai's thoughts to not let him do that. I also don't think i have to explain that bombs wouldn't work on Seven as he is a Bug.
Gets nullified, doesn't matter what you have to say. Any ability which tries to harm Dazai physically, which includes senses as well as they are physical awareness, they get insta-nullified.
What? How does this debunk anything? Dazai resists healing, getting killed is the opposite so he resists it too?
Yes, and run some brain bro, it just means that anything which affects him physically gets nullified by him.
You just proved that Rashomon isn't an illusion and can actually interact with physical objects.
💀

Ok, it can physically interact, but it's invisible, and Seven will need to physically interact as well, something which Dazai openly resists. Secondly, learn more about Rashoman, it is actually an ability which can only be destroyed through non-physical interaction, albeit it can manipulate force fields which results into its "indirect physical interactions", I literally never contradicted myself, but you feel like so.
Seven's page is pretty up to date. Go check it out. I don't understand how I couldn't explain how they don't interact with matter. Bugs are illusions which can manipulate pain and thoughts as well. They inflict pain via manipulating senses and pain. They don't actually interact with matter.
Again, I already said about how that stuff gets insta-nullified, even non-physical interactions, healings and stuff don't work against him until they aren't abilities, which isn't the case over here. So chill out.
We don't really know how Crime and Punishment works. It still involves touching something so it's not the same as Bugs.
Crime and Punishment is just an ability for instant kill which involves Fyodor's touch, also, I am just saying that any harmful things as extreme as soul erasure wouldn't work, and here you are trying to downgrade Fyodor now.
The difference is that again, the healing ability required physical contact as well where Bugs don't. A Bug user can kill you without actually getting in physical contact with you.
Heh, any non-physical ability which affects Dazai's physical state gets nullified.
Bro are you literally for real rn? That guy who harmed him doesn't have any kind of things which affect immortality, so Seven isn't dying in your scans, but Dazai actually has erasure with The Book, and yes, you actually just showed me another scan about how Seven actually feels pain so good work finding that.
I already debunked his Non-Physical Interaction.
A staff discussion's what you make for debunking abilities granted on VSBW via feats, I believe.
I also have some more proofs about Rashomon interacting with physical objects.
Bro learn about Rashoman first, it has forcefield creation, it doesn't directly interact with physical objects, it literally just indirectly interacts with them using forcefields, how are you even trying to debunk this crap when its stated on his literal profile?
Just stating that it's made of Dark Matter isn't enough to prove it's intangible because that would literally make Rashomon useless since it makes it so that he can never inflict any damage on his opponents.
I literally just said that anything which affects Dazai physically and harms him like that doesn't work on him.
Bugs can't directly cause damage on people like i said, they manipulate senses and pain.
:) Ok, noted, now tell me how is that not physical manipulation of senses which doesn't get nullified.
That's why we don't use the "Environmental Detruction" feats we have like a bug user recreating the Great Wall or an another bug user creating an amusement park (although it was calced, it was never accepted). Because they are not physical things. They are illusions.
Cool. But that's Environmental Creation and not Environmental Destruction, usually, those things never scale a character's durability because they don't produce any reaction forces unless it is stated.

Gets nullified, doesn't matter what you have to say. Any ability which tries to harm Dazai physically, which includes senses as well as they are physical awareness, they get insta-nullified.
🥴
Yes, and run some brain bro, it just means that anything which affects him physically gets nullified by him.
I explained how it doesn't nullify Bugs.
Ok, it can physically interact, but it's invisible,
Thanks for the clarification.
and Seven will need to physically interact as well
I feel like this discussion is going nowhere 😐
Secondly, learn more about Rashoman, it is actually an ability which can only be destroyed through non-physical interaction, albeit it can manipulate force fields which results into its "indirect physical interactions", I literally never contradicted myself, but you feel like so.
Forcefields literally interact with physical objects 😐
Again, I already said about how that stuff gets insta-nullified, even non-physical interactions, healings and stuff don't work against him until they aren't abilities, which isn't the case over here. So chill out.
The abilities Dazai nullify relies on physical contact. Bugs don't interact with matter.
Bro are you literally for real rn? That guy who harmed him doesn't have any kind of things which affect immortality, so Seven isn't dying in your scans,
This was Seven without the memory of him being immortal. His True Self can just remind him that he is immortal via Memory or straight up erase Seven to handle the fight himself.
but Dazai actually has erasure with The Book,
The scan you sent about that didn't mention anything like that if i remember correctly. Dazai never erased a soul or existence.
you actually just showed me another scan about how Seven actually feels pain so good work finding that.
Lol the scan i sent literally proves how he doesn't feel pain. Bro is casually talking with 2 bullets in his head and a sword in his body.
A staff discussion's what you make for debunking abilities granted on VSBW via feats, I believe.
I didn't debunk the ability itself. I debunked Dazai having it.
Bro learn about Rashoman first, it has forcefield creation, it doesn't directly interact with physical objects, it literally just indirectly interacts with them using forcefields, how are you even trying to debunk this crap when its stated on his literal profile?
Bugs doesn't interact with physical objects at all lol. Like i said, all of their existence is about senses. For example, if a Hearing Bug is used aganist a deaf person, it just doesn't affect them. Bugs can also effect non-physical things like Thoughts and Time (only Seven's True Self can effect time) as well. Seven's True Self is a soulless God who created Time and has control over all of the Bugs and can use them. Dazai ain't erasing that.
:) Ok, noted, now tell me how is that not physical manipulation of senses which doesn't get nullified.
I'm just gonna quote wiki's page about perception manipulation:
Perception Manipulation is the ability to manipulate one's very perception, allowing them to see, hear or even feel objects that aren't present or may not even exist. Likewise, the ability can be used to amplify one's own perception to greater levels. In many ways, the ability is analogous to Mind Manipulation and both powers can overlap.
I also don't see how Dazai saves himself from his thoughts getting manipulated and Seven's True Self messing up with time.
Cool. But that's Environmental Creation and not Environmental Destruction, usually, those things never scale a character's durability because they don't produce any reaction forces unless it is stated.
You missed my whole point.

🥴

I explained how it doesn't nullify Bugs.
You didn't do anything actually. Secondly, I am still waiting for an explanation about how senses manipulation is different from physical damage which Dazai nullifies.
Thanks for the clarification.
Bro I am not even clarifying you. I don't know if it's your own problem or not but you take half of the simple explanation sentences too seriously and ignore the other half ones which basically conclude my point, and think that you debunked anything, like bro you didn't debunk, downgrade or do anything, all you did was just downplaying another character about which you don't even know about or cannot explain how it works through scans from the other work itself, and that's why I hate to debate with you. Like I accept that I don't know crap about bugs but Seven being physically affected by bullets is a canon thing which Deku sent, unless you try to prove any key effects.
I feel like this discussion is going nowhere 😐
(exactly my point)
Forcefields literally interact with physical objects 😐
💀 Force-fields don't physically interact with objects. Inside a force field, an object stores potential energy which is conservative, and the effects through that force field are experienced by that character as damage ultimately. Stop trying to debunk Rashoman.
The abilities Dazai nullify relies on physical contact. Bugs don't interact with matter.
Like you yourself sent a scan where Seven was a bug, and he got hit by bullets, I don't know what's wrong with this being completely contradictory to whatever you are saying.
This was Seven without the memory of him being immortal. His True Self can just remind him that he is immortal via Memory or straight up erase Seven to handle the fight himself.
That is, when the VS Battles rule allow it, in 3 months of preparation, Dazai can merge all the singularities as well, basically making a very strong singularity which contains the power of the entire BSD verse, which absolutely scales above the TR stuff.
The scan you sent about that didn't mention anything like that if i remember correctly. Dazai never erased a soul or existence.
The Book allows warping, which is a superior to erasure, breh. Are you literally focussing on one thing and forgetting the other?
Lol the scan i sent literally proves how he doesn't feel pain. Bro is casually talking with 2 bullets in his head and a sword in his body.
You will need a crapton of research to prove this guy's statement wrong.

JqdcYWM.jpeg

I didn't debunk the ability itself. I debunked Dazai having it.
Anyways, you failed, Dazai has non-physical interaction, and you will need to pop out a CRT to prove that wrong, and let me tell you from the beginning, you will basically not be able to do it because it is scientifically supported.
Bugs doesn't interact with physical objects at all lol. Like i said, all of their existence is about senses. For example, if a Hearing Bug is used aganist a deaf person, it just doesn't affect them. Bugs can also effect non-physical things like Thoughts and Time (only Seven's True Self can effect time) as well. Seven's True Self is a soulless God who created Time and has control over all of the Bugs and can use them. Dazai ain't erasing that.
What I know here is that we aren't using Seven's "True-Self" key here, and even though Dazai is superior to that as well, I am not going to argue about it as it is not even present in the battle.
I'm just gonna quote wiki's page about perception manipulation:
Heh, like it changes anything.
I also don't see how Dazai saves himself from his thoughts getting manipulated and Seven's True Self messing up with time.
Bro did you literally just forget my earlier points about how I mentioned that Dazai has access to all his infinite consciousnesses in all the potential worlds?
2gXlkGz.png

The slight amount of information caused Akutagawa and Atsushi to paralyze with shock, they couldn't even comprehend the stuff, if Seven tries to even manipulate, he will have to counter an infinite number of them, which he absolutely cannot do as he isn't even as genius as Dazai and neither does his manipulation work at that level, cook more.
You missed my whole point.
Stop pretending like I did. I understood that you meant the Tier 7 creation of objects was an illusion, but it was never accepted, and neither do I want to argue that as it doesn't affect the dude's durability in any way, secondly, even non-physical stuff gets nullified by Dazai as long as it physically affects him so no.
Seven's True Self is even stronger lol. Erasing Seven's body (which you couldn't even prove) he can't erase Seven's True Self.
Bro stop repeating stuff.

Why are peeps creating fallacies regarding Nana? He has Incorporeality via "True-Self", Dazai nullifies incorporeal stuff as well. 💀

Secondly, I am not going to answer any fallacious arguments from now on, it is genuinely going into circles and Dereck's gonna lock it the moment this goes outta control.

You didn't do anything actually. Secondly, I am still waiting for an explanation about how senses manipulation is different from physical damage which Dazai nullifies.
I like how you still think Seven physically damage opponents to kill them.
Seven being physically affected by bullets is a canon thing which Deku sent, unless you try to prove any key effects.
It's a canon thing that he is a Bug too like I sent. Also, like i said. Seven's True Self is much more powerful than Seven and it doesn't have a physical form as well.
💀 Force-fields don't physically interact with objects. Inside a force field, an object stores potential energy which is conservative, and the effects through that force field are experienced by that character as damage ultimately. Stop trying to debunk Rashoman.
You're talking like that's what Bugs do lmao. Bugs are straight up non existent and supernatural illusions. Supernatural Illusions can't be explained with science.
Like you yourself sent a scan where Seven was a bug, and he got hit by bullets, I don't know what's wrong with this being completely contradictory to whatever you are saying.
I already explained that bruh.
That is, when the VS Battles rule allow it, in 3 months of preparation, Dazai can merge all the singularities as well, basically making a very strong singularity which contains the power of the entire BSD verse, which absolutely scales above the TR stuff.
Seven's True Self isn't a key like Dazai's The Book or whatever that is. If you're gonna restrict Seven's True Self, you have to restrict Dazai's extra abilities too.
The Book allows warping, which is a superior to erasure, breh. Are you literally focussing on one thing and forgetting the other?
explain how that's reality warping. Seven literally does the same thing Dazai does with the book.
You will need a crapton of research to prove this guy's statement wrong.
It's simply wrong bruh. I sent you the scans. Seven at this point doesn't have the memory of him being immortal. Also, Seven's True Self who created all of the bugs which can manipulate senses created him. He simply manipulated his Touching sense to make him feel pain but not die from it.
What I know here is that we aren't using Seven's "True-Self" key here, and even though Dazai is superior to that as well, I am not going to argue about it as it is not even present in the battle.
I already explained above.
Heh, like it changes anything.
Read the bolded part bruh. Manipulating senses makes you percieve things that don't exist. Dazai can't nullify a non existent thing.
Bro did you literally just forget my earlier points about how I mentioned that Dazai has access to all his infinite consciousnesses in all the potential worlds?
2gXlkGz.png

The slight amount of information caused Akutagawa and Atsushi to paralyze with shock, they couldn't even comprehend the stuff, if Seven tries to even manipulate, he will have to counter an infinite number of them, which he absolutely cannot do as he isn't even as genius as Dazai and neither does his manipulation work at that level, cook more.
😐 Dazai is biologically a human. Seven manipulates his ability to think. Dazai can't think straight anymore. I also think you're forgetting the fact that Seven's True Self created and can control Time.
Stop pretending like I did. I understood that you meant the Tier 7 creation of objects was an illusion, but it was never accepted, and neither do I want to argue that as it doesn't affect the dude's durability in any way, secondly, even non-physical stuff gets nullified by Dazai as long as it physically affects him so no.
Dazai having infinite consciousnesses was never accepted too 😐 Yet you're using it.

Also, stop repeating stuff.
Why are peeps creating fallacies regarding Nana? He has Incorporeality via "True-Self", Dazai nullifies incorporeal stuff as well. 💀
Lol bro missed the whole point of a character having Incorporeability. Incorporeability can't be erased via Power Null.

This is devolving into nonsense.

I like how you still think Seven physically damage opponents to kill them.
Bro I don't know crap about Seven, but he manipulates senses and that's physical damage so yes, Dazai nullifies it as it's being done by an ability.
It's a canon thing that he is a Bug too like I sent. Also, like i said. Seven's True Self is much more powerful than Seven and it doesn't have a physical form as well.
Being a bug puts him on the same level as the spirit of Arahabaki, and Dazai can now nullify Seven himself.
You're talking like that's what Bugs do lmao. Bugs are straight up non existent and supernatural illusions. Supernatural Illusions can't be explained with science.
Bro this doesn't make sense because being non-existent just means it is ineffective which it of course isn't so choose the right words. Being a supernatural illusion, what do you mean by that? Dazai can change memories within his infinite possibilities, so this is another bad thing for Seven.
I already explained that bruh.
Stop pretending like you did, how the hell did he get hit by a bullet if he's "non-existent", "illusion", "non-physical" and many other words which you said baselessly.
Seven's True Self isn't a key like Dazai's The Book or whatever that is. If you're gonna restrict Seven's True Self, you have to restrict Dazai's extra abilities too.
Dazai has the access to The Book every time, and Seven's True Self is treated as a different thing on his own profile, so I don't really think that, secondly, it isn't producing any more stuff.
explain how that's reality warping. Seven literally does the same thing Dazai does with the book.
Bro explain how Seven does it with some actual scans, if not, Dazai wins, if yes, Dazai still wins because the BSD cosmology is bigger, while TR cosmology is restricted only to 7 possibilities, I already told you about how BSD cosmology is restricted to an infinite number of them. You aren't really a good debater, are you? Stop being stubborn bruh.
It's simply wrong bruh. I sent you the scans. Seven at this point doesn't have the memory of him being immortal. Also, Seven's True Self who created all of the bugs which can manipulate senses created him. He simply manipulated his Touching sense to make him feel pain but not die from it.
Bro explain the lore with some actual scans, because you ask me for scans every time and refuse to send them yourselves.
I already explained above.
You didn't, and I didn't miss it.
Read the bolded part bruh. Manipulating senses makes you percieve things that don't exist. Dazai can't nullify a non existent thing.
Bro, stop pretending like sense manipulation is not a physical damage for the last time now. 💀
Secondly, all you say just makes room for some "hallucinations" creation stuff which Dazai wouldn't care about.
😐 Dazai is biologically a human. Seven manipulates his ability to think. Dazai can't think straight anymore. I also think you're forgetting the fact that Seven's True Self created and can control Time.
And that's a physical manipulation again. Also, you never sent scans for Seven actually doing this thing, neither for the sense manipulation.
Dazai having infinite consciousnesses was never accepted too 😐 Yet you're using it.

Also, stop repeating stuff.
It is literally a scan for his genius intel, and I am not repeating stuff, lol.
Lol bro missed the whole point of a character having Incorporeability. Incorporeability can't be erased via Power Null.
Dazai nullifies it, and the cast exists.
This is devolving into nonsense.
Like it was ever evolving into anything good.

Bro I don't know crap about Seven, but he manipulates senses and that's physical damage so yes, Dazai nullifies it as it's being done by an ability.
Seven manipulates senses via Bugs. Bugs aren't a physical thing. Bugs don't get nulled. Simple.
Being a bug puts him on the same level as the spirit of Arahabaki, and Dazai can now nullify Seven himself.
Arahabaki still effects things physically and actually interacts with matter. Bugs don't.
Bro this doesn't make sense because being non-existent just means it is ineffective which it of course isn't so choose the right words.
No the effects of Bugs are existent. It's just the physical properties of Bugs that are non-existent.
Being a supernatural illusion, what do you mean by that? Dazai can change memories within his infinite possibilities, so this is another bad thing for Seven.
Exactly that lol. Some Illusions can be created naturally. I just explained how Bugs weren't like that.

I don't think you understand how powerful Sense Manip is and how much it can effect Dazai. Dazai is biologically a human. Seven can just nullify (yeah a word you like to use) all his senses which would literally turn him into a lifeless body. Infinite memories aren't gonna save you when you can't move, see, hear, smell, think and percieve time. I also don't understand how his ability works at all and you're not helping. He just states that there is a book that has inf possibilities. Not like he can change his memories or shit like that.
Bro explain how Seven does it with some actual scans,
You literally keep sending me 2 exact same scans about Dazai's Book or whatever and ask me to send scans of Seven's whole abilities? Bruh go look at his profile.
Stop pretending like you did, how the hell did he get hit by a bullet if he's "non-existent", "illusion", "non-physical" and many other words which you said baselessly.
And to add, Seven (Not True Self) resisted Sould Erasure with the memory of him being Immortal.
Dazai has the access to The Book every time, and Seven's True Self is treated as a different thing on his own profile, so I don't really think that, secondly, it isn't producing any more stuff.
Seven has access to his True Self every time as well. The Bug listed as "Memory" in his profile is literally his True Self.
if not, Dazai wins, if yes, Dazai still wins because the BSD cosmology is bigger, while TR cosmology is restricted only to 7 possibilities, I already told you about how BSD cosmology is restricted to an infinite number of them.
What would knowing infinite possibilities change anything when the character in front of you can't be erased? Like i said, Dazai doesn't have Existence Erasure, nor Reality Warping.
Bro explain the lore with some actual scans, because you ask me for scans every time and refuse to send them yourselves.
"Explain the lore" Like i wasn't doing that all this time 🤦‍♂️
You aren't really a good debater, are you? Stop being stubborn bruh.
I never made any harsh comments like this. Refrain from telling me these type of stuff.
You didn't, and I didn't miss it.
I quoted myself saying it in this comment.
Bro, stop pretending like sense manipulation is not a physical damage for the last time now. 💀
Perception Manipulation is the ability to manipulate one's very perception, allowing them to see, hear or even feel objects that aren't present or may not even exist. Likewise, the ability can be used to amplify one's own perception to greater levels. In many ways, the ability is analogous to Mind Manipulation and both powers can overlap.
And that's a physical manipulation again. Also, you never sent scans for Seven actually doing this thing, neither for the sense manipulation.
It's literally on his profile.
It is literally a scan for his genius intel,
I don't see it. Also, having genius intel would be pointless when you lose the ability to think properly.
Dazai nullifies it, and the cast exists.
🥴
Like it was ever evolving into anything good.
I agree with you here.

Umm, I am not going to debate this anymore, this is going into circles, plus we need one more vote for Dazai to reach grace.

hope you're counting my own on that statement of yours
I am literally not even interested in debates regarding verses which involve extreme supernatural stuff such as warping, time manipulation and stuff, you have to basically prove everything for your opponent false and show the character-you-support's hax. :skull
I analysed this sentence with my infinite consciousnesses and found out that saying this makes you seem 100 times smarter
I actually am.
iKMzNKP.png

X5L9V5l.png

Grace lel
Yes, because Deku isn't taking track of the thread from days, I will just list the votes.
Dazai: RoggerReggor, XxZetsuxX, noninho, Kisaragi_Megumi, Shyster, Serlock_Holmes, Peppersalt43
Seven: Dinozxd, DekuGlazer
Inconclusive: None
I believe this is the current status or did I miss anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back