• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Osamu Dazai VS Connor RK900

Rules:

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 50 meters
  • No prep time, Both have no prior knowledge.
  • Dazai has a gun
  • Both are is in character
  • Dazai AP: 300J
  • Connors AP: Upscales 659J

Dazai's advantages:
  • Tremendously more skilled
  • Horrendously more experienced
  • Stupidly better martial arts
  • Resistence to Analytical predictions
  • Smarter
  • More versatile
  • More experienced with pistol

Connor's advantages:
  • Horrendously better Analytical prediction
  • AP advantage
  • LS advantage
  • Infinite stamina advantage
  • Pressure points
  • Range advantage with sniper rifles
  • Immunity to pain

Dazai (7): XxZetsuxX, Peppersalt43, RoggerReggor, RanaProGamer, Serlock_Holmes, DeltaStriker22, Arceus0x
Connor (0):
Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Retrocognition and pressure point strike for the robot meanwhile Dazai is weaker than him, will get tired while the robot won't and Dazai is weaker.

Retrocognition and pressure point strike for the robot meanwhile Dazai is weaker than him, will get tired while the robot won't and Dazai is weaker.
He won't be hitting Dazai because horrendously better martial arts + analytical prediction + resistence to analytical prediction + more skilled + more experienced says hi

Besides Dazai has a gun here

I have zero idea about how he fights. But he also has that: Retrocognition (Can form perfect simulations of how things happened or will happen),
I'm assuming he either has to analyse Dazai or the Battleground to know how the fight will go

I'm assuming he either has to analyse Dazai or the Battleground to know how the fight will go
Retrocognition isn't combat applicable, it's mostly just for analyzing his surroundings

However Connor does need his precog (Which is moreso like analytical prediction) as his skill isn't exactly the best. With what you said about Dazai's resistances, this might just be a stomp

Retrocognition isn't combat applicable, it's mostly just for analyzing his surroundings

However Connor does need his precog (Which is moreso like analytical prediction) as his skill isn't exactly the best. With what you said about Dazai's resistances, this might just be a stomp
He has immunity to pain and infinite stamina (Technically since he is a robot), Plus they both have a gun

Just in case, what are Dazai's skill feats?
Being able to demolish entire groups of mafia, Stated that the opponent feel fear the moment they know Dazai is their opponent (If i'm not mistaken), Regularly thrashed akutagawa who is an elite tier in the mafia port, Deals on a daily basis people stronger than him (Chuuya for example), Casually holds off multiple gang members at once

Being able to demolish entire groups of mafia, Stated that the opponent feel fear the moment they know Dazai is their opponent (If i'm not mistaken), Regularly thrashed akutagawa who is an elite tier in the mafia port, Deals on a daily basis people stronger than him (Chuuya for example), Casually holds off multiple gang members at once
OK on second thought, not bad

Also while Connor won't instantly go for pressure points, he will eventually use it, it's not last resort. Then again, this is likely gonna be a gunfight so...

The pain resistance and infinite stamina are still useful in this case so I do think Connor will likely be better off here

OK on second thought, not bad

Also while Connor won't instantly go for pressure points, he will eventually use it, it's not last resort. Then again, this is likely gonna be a gunfight so...

The pain resistance and infinite stamina are still useful in this case so I do think Connor will likely be better off here
I'm leaning towards Dazai here, I see him having more experience with pistols than Connor does

May i ask for his gun skill feats by the way?

Pretty simple mostly. He took on a S.W.A.T team and fought off a bunch of armed guards as well as fighting off people who can do the same
I see, Well Dazai most definitly outskills to hell here, But it will kinda be a gun fight, When the bullets are over

It will come down to CQC, Which Dazai is not getting touched and most probably will be able to deal with Connor before he gets tired

Would it make a difference if i gave Connor prior use of retrocognition to this fight?

Am i allowed to add once 24H have passed since the creation of this thread or once the final vote has been given?

Back