• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
They get nullified with a touch by Dazai, So it's moot
Dazai's No longer Human only nullifies Seven's Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Regeneration, and Sense Manipulation. He wont need those for victory. Dazai's objective is to keep Seven from remembering who he is. Is Sevens learns of himself. Dazai chance of winning is 0%
"Dazai has 3 months of preparation"

Dazai FRA.
Thats not enough. Preparation is not guaranteed victory.
Fair, but the chances of Dazai winning are 100%. In 3 months, he will literally have predicted the entire game, considering how he pulls out random 6-digit numbers and they are correctly guessed just upon analyzing Fyodor's thinking in like 10 seconds lol.
He still has to find a way to end Seven without him figuring out who he is. If he knows who he is he will know his immortality and there is nothing Dazai can do after that happens.
Not that it matters considering he won't be hitting Dazai because analytical precog + information analysis
Since Dazai has 3 months of preparation he definitely will read all of Seven's attacks which did NOT apply to the Mikey vs Dazai thread which you did not seem to understand. It also still won't help Dazai win the fight because Seven can read minds for prediction or use memory to give him advice since memory follows him around like the Shishigami follows Light.

Or Seven can just unlock a fighting style he didn't prep for in those 3 months since it is still prior knowledge based.

If Dazai has only prepared for Seven's boxing, wont be able to predict if memorh brings him a memory key of Krav Maga, or Capoeira
And he can also overwhelm characters with resistence to it, So Seven's resistence to analytical precog would just be entirely overwhelmed
Seven can still read minds for prediction and predict the future.
Did I just see someone say that Dazai's NLH is affected when he doesn't have senses? :ROFLMAO:

Bro I already did, Seven doesn't have any counter against the cast.
Yes he does. Memory will just takeover his body like chapter 7, and his evil self is the opposite of Seven. Which is another thing Dazai has no knowledge of and can predict.
If Seven literally tries to consciously manipulate his senses, that manipulation gets nullified, lol.
Correct, but this isn't apart of my reasoning
Umm, he stated it? Ok.
Wait, let me just tell you how much of a menace Dazai is. He has preparation so it's safe to say that he would enter into Beast in that time and potentially plan everything to basically stomp Seven.
O6ZA6MR.png

He read the memories of the real-life Osamu Dazai, realized that he was inside a book, could create a point of singularity.

Singularity is a complex thing as it can do crazy stuff such as creation of even black holes.
Seven with his memories created everything, including black holes. Including the stars, time, space. All of it. Dazai reading his own story is what Seven has done 7 times. Which is why it's his name. He did what Dazai did 7 different times.
kypRvzw.png

It is safe to assume that even if Dazai loses (which is not going to happen), he will just interact with the real Dazai to learn the cause, and that's why, I said that he's already able to predict the entire fight, but with this much of preparation, it's basically impossible for Seven to even win.
Wait until you realize Seven did this 7 times and had a conversation with his 7th varient to make him the permanent varient with all the memories for the 6 bodies before hand. Including the one who created dark impulses, time, and space.
"Whatever you write, becomes a reality?"
Y55hLVT.png

In Beast Mode, he could manipulate everything just so that Oda could live on to finally become a writer and not lose his life in some worthless crap.
HFf23pc.png

Does Seven literally have any counter against even the singularity? The other hax is literally going to do Seven badly.
Yes. Seven is hundreds of years older than Dazai with much more complexity over reality than this lol. Seven can literally reality warp.
Chuuya's ability involves gravity manipulation, it is an ability that involves a non-contact force, but if Dazai makes a physical contact, he can even nullify corruption lol.
Already listed everything he nullifies on seven.
Seven gets badly stomped on this one, giving Dazai preparation might just be one of the worst ideas of the debating era LOL.
I countered everything he can prep for.
Why he doesn't? He would basically have the idea of everything which is going to happen. He already has genius level intelligence (at least, yeah), he can already analyze most of the possibilities through his own mind, giving him more hax is like increasing him to know about all the possibilities. Not to mention he legit had the "Whatever you write, becomes a reality?" power, which literally makes his change of winning 100%, but ok.
Seven is a genius. And has 7 different genius conciousnesses of himself he can access. Seven does not have to write anything for it to become reality. Just has to think it.
Beast Mode isn't a key of Dazai, it's his pleasure whenever he wants to enter it or not. It's technically not even a key because Dazai literally just refers to himself as a "Beast" in that one and not anything like him needing any transformation or any time to reach it. He basically went it because he wanted to save Oda. What's more is that Beast isn't even an ability, it's just a state of Dazai which he consciously knows about.
None of this helping him kill an immortal with 3 different types of it.
Each BSD character's profile is completely outdated, considering how we still got only surface level feats evaluated for abilities, Dazai's hax is literally so much that I saw somewhere on DC where someone was arguing about how Dazai massively outhaxes Gojo, gotta find that one so I can get more abilities for him.
Seven's profile is outdated as well. He is missing 13 different abilities. Dazai does not have more hax than Seven. Neither does Gojo.
I just noticed that Seven is superhuman in speed
He is superman human speed due to lack of scales. He has bullet dodging feats.
Dazai bout to pop a cap in his head
Wait until you realize Seven eats headshots and laughs . Also shooting him in the head would unlock his memory of his immortality further decreasing Dazai's chance of winning.

Seven wins

Dazai's No longer Human only nullifies Seven's Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Regeneration, and Sense Manipulation. He wont need those for victory. Dazai's objective is to keep Seven from remembering who he is. Is Sevens learns of himself. Dazai chance of winning is 0%
Pressure points says hello, He can just knock him out by karate chopping on his neck, His profile was updated just now, Go check it out
Thats not enough. Preparation is not guaranteed victory.
It is
He still has to find a way to end Seven without him figuring out who he is. If he knows who he is he will know his immortality and there is nothing Dazai can do after that happens.
He doesn't need to, He just needs to knock him out which he can, And if he pulls the bomb, It's insta gg because they can damage 7-C characters and his regen won't help him and he only scales to 1MJ, Which means it's insta Death or K.O
Since Dazai has 3 months of preparation he definitely will read all of Seven's attacks which did NOT apply to the Mikey vs Dazai thread which you did not seem to understand. It also still won't help Dazai win the fight because Seven can read minds for prediction or use memory to give him advice since memory follows him around like the Shishigami follows Light.
His profile is updated, Go check it, His analytical predictions got upgraded even more (And his predictions applied to Mikey aswell)
Or Seven can just unlock a fighting style he didn't prep for in those 3 months since it is still prior knowledge based.
Analytical prediction + information analysis goes brrr
If Dazai has only prepared for Seven's boxing, wont be able to predict if memorh brings him a memory key of Krav Maga, or Capoeira
what i said above
Seven can still read minds for prediction and predict the future.
Nullified, Since it's a power which Dazai can nullify by touching him
Yes he does. Memory will just takeover his body like chapter 7, and his evil self is the opposite of Seven. Which is another thing Dazai has no knowledge of and can predict.
He can predict
He is superman human speed due to lack of scales. He has bullet dodging feats.
Not on his profile, So he is superhuman, Period and you can't change that unless you make a CRT
Wait until you realize Seven eats headshots and laughs . Also shooting him in the head would unlock his memory of his immortality further decreasing Dazai's chance of winning.
Fair, But it's GG once Dazai pulls the bomb which instakills him or insta K.O's him
Seven wins
Nah

Last edited:
Pressure points says hello, He can just knock him out by karate chopping on his neck, His profile was updated just now, Go check it out
Seven is a Bug, not a human. He does not have pressure points💀
He doesn't need to, He just needs to knock him out which he can, And if he pulls the bomb, It's insta gg because they can damage 7-C characters and his regen won't help him and he only scales to 1MJ, Which means it's insta Death or K.O
Immortality does not have a scale. Seven has 3 different forms of immortality, only existence erasure can remove him. And that only removes 1 of his 6 other variants, then you have his true self . Which created everything in existence.
His profile is updated, Go check it, His analytical predictions got upgraded even more (And his predictions applied to Mikey aswell)
I've seen it. There is nothing on his profile that stated he read Akutagawa's moves. It says Akutagawa copied moves and you once again tried to apply it to Dazai doing it.

The only thing Dazai has done to Akutagawa is use fear inducement and nullify his Rashoman
Analytical prediction + information analysis goes brrr

what i said above
You know this isn't an answer for everything right? Lol especially when someone has a 800+ year experience gap with 7 different genius consciousnesses he can access
Nullified, Since it's a power which Dazai can nullify by touching him
Its not a power he does himself memory does it lol he cant nullify memory because its just himself.
He can predict
He can't predict something he doesnt even know exists even with prep. Memory exists in seven's head. The PNX company that wanted to capture seven for his abilities been after seven for centuries and didnt know memory existed
Not on his profile, So he is superhuman, Period and you can't change that unless you make a CRT
Who said i was changing anything? I dont do scales and speed is equalized. It's irrelevant.
Fair, But it's GG once Dazai pulls the bomb which is instakills him or insta K.O's him
Seven has 3 forms of immortality. He will not die lol
So explain a way Dazai kills a character with 3 forms of immortality

Immortality does not have a scale. Seven has 3 different forms of immortality, only existence erasure can remove him. And that only removes 1 of his 6 other variants, then you have his true self . Which created everything in existence.

I've seen it. There is nothing on his profile that stated he read Akutagawa's moves. It says Akutagawa copied moves and you once again tried to apply it to Dazai doing it.

The only thing Dazai has done to Akutagawa is use fear inducement and nullify his Rashoman

You know this isn't an answer for everything right? Lol especially when someone has a 800+ year experience gap with 7 different genius consciousnesses he can access

Its not a power he does himself memory does it lol he cant nullify memory because its just himself.

He can't predict something he doesnt even know exists even with prep. Memory exists in seven's head. The PNX company that wanted to capture seven for his abilities been after seven for centuries and didnt know memory existed

Who said i was changing anything? I dont do scales and speed is equalized. It's irrelevant.

He might not die, But it can and will KO him which is more than enough to incap him and win the battle

He seems human enough to have pressure points though?
He can incap him and might possibly be able to nullify his true form since it's a power kinda?
Akutagawa can predict moves and bullet trajectories which Dazai upscales by a mile his predictions to the point it's not even funny, There's a reason he was regularly thrashed
He trained martial arts and powers
Experience means little if you don't fight people who can predict moves

He can predict moves even without prior knowledge, You gave Dazai prior knowledge too meaning he knows about the other bugs? And his otherselfs and their abilities
The gun speed isn't equalized though
It will incap him then
Incap

He also doesn't have resistence to pressure points due to being a bug

Nor has a physiology that makes him immune to pressure points

So your argument about pressure points is also moot

He seems human enough to have pressure points though?
He seems human because he doesn't have his memories and thinks he is a human. When he meets his true self he learns the truth.
He can incap him and might possibly be able to nullify his true form since it's a power kinda?
True Form cannot be nullified. Dazai can't even see him
Akutagawa can predict moves and bullet trajectories which Dazai upscales by a mile his predictions to the point it's not even funny, There's a reason he was regularly thrashed
You cannot use someone else doing something to say "well if he can do it, then Dazai can do it". Do you not see how that logically doesnt even make sense? Predicting bullet trajectories is a gun feat/aim dodging. Has nothing to do with predicting in hand to hand. All you did was add akutagawa scans to a Dazai profile.
He trained martial arts and powers

Experience means little if you don't fight people who can predict moves
Thats the thing. He has , which is how he made the idea to use memory for foresight . He has 800 years you think he never fought a move reader? He fought several lol
He can predict moves even without prior knowledge,
Show me HIM doing it then. Everybody he has feats for he trained or knows .
You gave Dazai prior knowledge too meaning he knows about the other bugs? And his otherselfs and their abilities
Prior knowledge doesn't mean he knows everything. It can mean you were told a rumor or given a heads up. Or he was assigned a mission and did the research available to him.

Another point. He also knew everything about Chuuya and lost to him. Doesnt make sense to just say this is a guarantee e when it canonically doesnt even work that way
The gun speed isn't equalized though

It will incap him then

Incap
Lol he laughs at headshots and getting his shoulder cut by katanas and also has self sustenance . Incap won't happen because he does not tire or get lightheaded from bloodloss. Human standards do not apply to him

I'm gonna say this again. There is nothing implying that Akutagawa predicted the bullets in that scene lol.
He also doesn't have resistence to pressure points due to being a bug
Bugs aren't humans. Humans have pressure points. Bugs don't. Simple really.

Just gonna answer these so Deku doesn't have to waste time dealing with useless arguments rather than focusing on the main thing.

@DekuGlazer You can take the stage.

He seems human because he doesn't have his memories and thinks he is a human. When he meets his true self he learns the truth.
Show me a scan of him not having pressure points then
True Form cannot be nullified. Dazai can't even see him
If his true form is a magical being in nature, He can, Not being able to see him doesn't stop him from touching him as he has NPI
You cannot use someone else doing something to say "well if he can do it, then Dazai can do it". Do you not see how that logically doesnt even make sense? Predicting bullet trajectories is a gun feat/aim dodging. Has nothing to do with predicting in hand to hand. All you did was add akutagawa scans to a Dazai profile.
You can because everything that Akutagawa knows was teached by Dazai as he was teached by him, Your point?
Thats the thing. He has , which is how he made the idea to use memory for foresight . He has 800 years you think he never fought a move reader? He fought several lol
Dazai can overwhelm those too
Show me HIM doing it then. Everybody he has feats for he trained or knows .
What i said above, Now you show me a scan where it's stated he doesn't have pressure points?
Prior knowledge doesn't mean he knows everything. It can mean you were told a rumor or given a heads up. Or he was assigned a mission and did the research available to him.
Don't change the rules, Giving prior knowledge means the character knows everything about the opponent and that's always been the case in this site unless you specify, Which you didn't

Lol he laughs at headshots and getting his shoulder cut by katanas and also has self sustenance . Incap won't happen because he does not tire or get lightheaded from bloodloss. Human standards do not apply to him
Him not getting tired doesn't mean he will just tank a 7-C and get up as if nothing happened when he clearly is just 1MJ, He will straight up get ko'ed

He doesn't even have showings capable of tanking 7-C explosions

This just proves how biased you are

Last edited:
Show me a scan of him not having pressure points then
Hilarious you ask for scans. When we ask you to do it its quiet or you send the same scans sent before that dont even apply to what we asked.
If his true is a magical being in nature, He can, Not being able to see him doesn't stop him from touching him as he has NPI
This doesn't even make sense man. True Self Seven will not be touched. Seen. Or sensed.
You can because everything that Akutagawa knows was teached by Dazai as he was teached by him, Your point?
.........Didnt you just make the point that Dazai wasn't even around him long enough to know much about him. Now he taught him everything he knows, when it was never said by anyone.
Dazai can overwhelm those too
Dazai has no experience against someone who can read his thoughts
What i said above, Now you show me a scan where it's stated he doesn't have pressure points?
Pressure points are a HUMAN weakness. saying Seven has pressure points is like saying Rimuru or Akaza has pressure points. Seven can tank headshots and katana swings . What is a pressure point attack gone do? Seriously think about that.
Don't change the rules, Giving prior knowledge means the character knows everything about the opponent and that's always been the case in this site
Where was this stated? Please show me lol. Prior knowledge has NEVER meant everything. It literally means what it says. You have prior knowledge. Not ALL knowledge.
Him not getting tired doesn't mean he will just tank a 7-C and get up as if nothing happened when he clearly is just 1MJ, He will straight up get ko'ed
Why do you acknowledge Seven as 1MJ but ignore Dazai as 486kj and try to raise his AP, even though it clearly says Seven is likely far higher than 7C. You that bias? Lol
He doesn't even have showings capable of tanking 7-C explosions

This just proves how biased you are
You have no idea how this debate stuff works lol. Dazai doesnt even have 7C on his profile. Seven does. Just take the L and admit no matter what you will vote Dazai.

Hilarious you ask for scans. When we ask you to do it its quiet or you send the same scans sent before that dont even apply to what we asked.
We did you ignored then, Like always and also started making assumptions

Which is all your about apparently
This doesn't even make sense man. True Self Seven will not be touched. Seen. Or sensed.
He cannot be sensed or seen, But can be touched, Dazai has literally Non physical interaction. Do you not know how that works?
.........Didnt you just make the point that Dazai wasn't even around him long enough to know much about him. Now he taught him everything he knows, when it was never said by anyone.
You just don't listen and ignore everything so i'm not suprised here

Dazai found Akutagawa as a child and was a child mentally as well meaning he didn't know how to fight and Dazai took him

From there Akutagawa was trained by Dazai, Akutagawa was Dazai's subordinate meaning he also went to missions and fight

Dazai also trained him personally
Dazai has no experience against someone who can read his thoughts
Not that it matter since his ability will get nullified by no longer human
Why do you acknowledge Seven as 1MJ but ignore Dazai as 486kj and try to raise his AP, even though it clearly says Seven is likely far higher than 7C. You that bias? Lol
Seven is Low 7-C and not 7-C theres a massive difference here

Seven isn't even Low 7-C+ which makes it even worse

And you even said his Low 7-C is not combat applicable
You have no idea how this debate stuff works lol. Dazai doesnt even have 7C on his profile.
He doesn't but he can damage 7-C, If you read what it's on the profile and connect the points, You will see it makes sense

Lovecraft was fighting Corruption mode Chuuya and both of them are 7-C and Dazai's bomb was capable of damaging Lovecraft

You can do the math from here right?

Seven does. Just take the L and admit no matter what you will vote Dazai.
You need to understand that just because you don't tire or get light headed from bloodloss doesn't mean you will straight up tank 7-C attacks when you are 1MJ and get up as if nothing happened

Don't attack people outta nowhere. You know that this behaviour can get you topic banned or even suspended right? Especially when you did this for multiple threads, multiple times.
I'm sorry but this isn't random and for no reason

He is literally saying a 1MJ character (Seven) will get up from a 7-C explosion as if nothing happened

well, you gave 3 months of prep time and prior knowledge to his opponent, this sounds like something he'd know, y'know?
Also, 7-C environemental damage is much

He said 7c incap when dazai is not 7c on his profile. His explosions are scaled to "far higher" but still 9B tier. I've read it multiple times. Thats not a valid reason
lemme tell you by taking a 15s look on two profiles:
"far higher with preparation (Has a cast that is a bomb, which he uses to hurt Lovecraft from the inside who was capable of fighting Corruption mode Chuuya)" yes, it says far higher, only...who's corruption mode chuuya, tho?
"Tier: At least 9-B, 7-C with Corruption".
so prep time Dazai scales to a guy who fights a 7-C guy....then by definition scaling to 7-C...
yeah, you can and should add my vote to OP, mate

This is actually really funny. Dazai himself stated that no one can harm Lovecraft from the outside (not even Chuuya with corruption it seems like) and that was why he harmed him through the inside where Lovecraft's weak spots are in I guess? They kinda look like internal organ like things and damaging his internal organs from the inside would dura neg Lovecraft. Meaning Dazai with prep doesn't exactly scale to Lovecraft's durability and that's probably why Dazai never scaled to 7-C with explosives.

lemme tell you by taking a 15s look on two profiles:
"far higher with preparation (Has a cast that is a bomb, which he uses to hurt Lovecraft from the inside who was capable of fighting Corruption mode Chuuya)" yes, it says far higher, only...who's corruption mode chuuya, tho?
"Tier: At least 9-B, 7-C with Corruption".
so prep time Dazai scales to a guy who fights a 7-C guy....then by definition scaling to 7-C...
yeah, you can and should add my vote to OP, mate
"Far higher with preparation" is not the same as "4-B with preparation". Please learn the rules man lol if he was "7C with explosives and preparation" it should say exactly what i typed. Which it doesnt . His explosives scale "far higher" than his AP which is 486kj in this fight and according ti his profile.

"Far higher with preparation" is not the same as "4-B with preparation". Please learn the rules man lol if he was "7C with explosives and preparation" it should say exactly what i typed. Which it doesnt . His explosives scale "far higher" than his AP which is 486kj in this fight and according ti his profile.
Why are you bringing another character into this? Batman is irrelevant here

He managed to hurt a 7-C character and so this will incap him guaranteed

Far higher in this instance refers to the fact that the tier can vary and is capped at 7-C due to verse feats limitations.

You clearly did not watch the anime

Chuuya was clearly in Corruption mode, Watch the anime before anything

Season 2 EP 9, Go watch it before commenting
What? I didn't even made a comment on that lmao. Dazai legit dura negs him from the inside with bombs. How does that get him 7-C?

What? I didn't even made a comment on that lmao. Dazai legit dura negs him from the inside with bombs. How does that get him 7-C?
He didn't dura neg him, Otherwise he wouldn't be able to regenerate, And i would have placed dura neg

Far higher in this instance refers to the fact that the tier can vary and is capped at 7-C due to verse feats limitations.
My point wasn't about that:
This is actually really funny. Dazai himself stated that no one can harm Lovecraft from the outside (not even Chuuya with corruption it seems like) and that was why he harmed him through the inside where Lovecraft's weak spots are in I guess? They kinda look like internal organ like things and damaging his internal organs from the inside would dura neg Lovecraft. Meaning Dazai with prep doesn't exactly scale to Lovecraft's durability and that's probably why Dazai never scaled to 7-C with explosives.

More or less that, the feat was proposed as a 7-C but because of what you said the idea was rethought and was given a Far Higher instead, but we have as a minimum that the tier can be between 8-7, not less than that perhaps.

Chuuya was in corruption mode in the same scan you sended

Corruption mode kills Chuuya
  • Berserk Mode (Can enter his corrupted form, in which he loses all sense of reason and attempts to kill his enemy at the cost of his life)
Corruption (汚濁, Ojoku) is the true form of Chūya's ability and is exceedingly dangerous. It is activated by the verses:

汝、陰鬱なる汚濁の許容よ、更めてわれを目覚ますことなかれ Oh, Grantors of Dark Disgrace, Do Not Wake Me Again. This ability allows him to manipulate the gravitons in his surroundings. By increasing his own density, he is capable of crushing a tank with his bare hands. He is also able to shoot black holes by utilizing gravitons. However, he has no control over his Ability's true form; he will continue in that state if his Ability is not nullified and eventually die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back