• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Osamu Dazai VS Rama

Rules
;
  • Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • No prep time, Rama has prior knowledge.
  • Rama has his optional equipment scattered around the arena
  • Rama is bloodlusted
  • Dazai has a Gun and a Knife
  • Win via incap or death
  • Dazai AP: 300J
  • Rama AP: 595J or 1,8KJ (I don't know which one)

Dazai's advantages:
  • More skilled
  • Analytical prediction and Information Analysis
  • Better stamina
  • Ungodly smarter
  • Better martial arts
  • Stealth mastery
  • Better pain tolerance
Rama's advantages:
  • More experienced
  • More options with guns
  • Ap advantage
  • More durable with his helmet and vest
  • LS advantage
  • More skilled with weapons
  • More versatile

Dazai (0) -

a8d96c652d67758d240459bbf28559fe.jpg

Rama (0) -

rama_the_raid_2_by_ellinsworth_d7gbh7l-fullview.jpg

Batman kills both (Inconclusive) (0) -

the_batman_fanart_by_sajol201460_de4ct7v-fullview.jpg

Trying to see how far Dazai can go against bloodlusted characters with prior knowledge and optional equipment at the same time XD

Following, will comment later - let me just say that I love this kind of match.

At a quick glance, I tend to favor Dazai, but to not underestimate Rama. Characters from the Raid have insane tolerance to injury, and it wouldn't surprise me at a close analysis if Rama could power through Dazai's comparatively weaker hits to manhandle him.

Yeah, he was 9-C just the day before. Funny thing.

So this needs to be closed as it is a stomp. Rama's physicality was the main factor to a possible victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back