• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't with this guy

Not only this guy creates abilities to downgrade characters (H2H analytical prediction) + (Gun analytical prediction) + (Dura neg out of nowhere)

He also dismisses/ignores proof

Starts saying he debunked something that was contradicted along time ago

Makes assumptions to downgrade characters

He just doesn't want his favorite character to lose when there's so much proof presented against them

Even if we rub on his face the feats he wants he just starts ignoring them and says they are debunked

How is this guy even allowed to debate?

Dazai is a below average fighter here is his parter saying it, then Dazai confirming that he isn't as talented as Chuuya in martial arts. Which further validates that "Spartan Training" is not martial arts training".

My vote is Seven wins. Low diff.

So with that being said. All votes for Dazai have been invalidated and removed until my points are debunked.
Still waiting on actual scans refuting all this.

Points debunked? 0
Scans provided to refute these points? 0
Fallacies commited? 200

Dazai's No longer Human only nullifies Seven's Perception Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Regeneration, and Sense Manipulation. He wont need those for victory. Dazai's objective is to keep Seven from remembering who he is. Is Sevens learns of himself. Dazai chance of winning is 0%
How will he even remember himself if there's no way Dazai will let him lol?
Thats not enough. Preparation is not guaranteed victory.
It is, Dazai will just plan out every scenario, manipulate singularities, and basically the cast is even enough to end the fight in a second but anyways...
He still has to find a way to end Seven without him figuring out who he is. If he knows who he is he will know his immortality and there is nothing Dazai can do after that happens.
Bruh, Dazai has genius intelligence (and that too, at least), Dazai's WMI, PSI, VCI and prominently VSI far surpasses the likes of Seven, his feats are better than Sora (NGNL), There's no way you believe Dazai wouldn't trash out Seven and manipulate him in the 3 months you gave him.
Since Dazai has 3 months of preparation he definitely will read all of Seven's attacks which did NOT apply to the Mikey vs Dazai thread which you did not seem to understand.
I already said that in Mikey vs Dazai thread, Dazai will not plan out every scenario, but here, he will, as you gave him 3 months, anyways, it is derailing.
It also still won't help Dazai win the fight because Seven can read minds for prediction or use memory to give him advice since memory follows him around like the Shishigami follows Light.
Dazai resists mind reading easily, Fyodor has similar feats of predicting every move of Dazai, in fact, Dazai has much better pretending to be a dumb guy.
Or Seven can just unlock a fighting style he didn't prep for in those 3 months since it is still prior knowledge based.
Dazai doesn't need to counter against any new fighting style, I already said about how Dazai will get purposefully kicked and get away from him and use the cast.
If Dazai has only prepared for Seven's boxing, wont be able to predict if memorh brings him a memory key of Krav Maga, or Capoeira
He will literally have prepared for all the scenarios as I already said, using his ability to go around the fiction and interact with the real Dazai.
Seven can still read minds for prediction and predict the future.
Bro Dazai will already see it coming, considering how he knows it all. Why is this becoming a debate now?
Yes he does. Memory will just takeover his body like chapter 7, and his evil self is the opposite of Seven. Which is another thing Dazai has no knowledge of and can predict.
Scenario would already have been seen. ^^
Correct, but this isn't apart of my reasoning

Seven with his memories created everything, including black holes. Including the stars, time, space. All of it. Dazai reading his own story is what Seven has done 7 times. Which is why it's his name. He did what Dazai did 7 different times.
Doing something Seven times is not enough, Seven doesn't have preparation here, Dazai will find every way to just kill him, given that he has the scenarios' knowledge. Also, where's the scans for this thing? Not that I don't believe you, I just want to know if he's limitedly good or limitedly bad.
Wait until you realize Seven did this 7 times and had a conversation with his 7th varient to make him the permanent varient with all the memories for the 6 bodies before hand. Including the one who created dark impulses, time, and space.
I know the lore, Seven created them and I am aware of it.
Yes. Seven is hundreds of years older than Dazai with much more complexity over reality than this lol. Seven can literally reality warp.
He gets killed before that. As Dereck and others pointed out.(y)
Already listed everything he nullifies on seven.
There are literally many things he manipulates, first of all, if he comes in direct contact, and unless Seven's ability is literally like Fyodor, he cannot do anything lol.
I countered everything he can prep for.
You didn't, Dazai is way smarter, in 3 months, he will have prepared for even these scenarios, nothing changes.
Seven is a genius. And has 7 different genius conciousnesses of himself he can access. Seven does not have to write anything for it to become reality. Just has to think it.
Dazai has infinite consciousnesses, so this isn't a debate, Dazai also said that out of all those, the one in which the Beast existed was the only one which helped Oda survive.
None of this helping him kill an immortal with 3 different types of it.
If Immortality is an ability, then of course he nullifies it, and then there's also the writer level "What you write, becomes a reality?" thing for Dazai.
Seven's profile is outdated as well. He is missing 13 different abilities. Dazai does not have more hax than Seven. Neither does Gojo.
Good for you, so upgrade him.

Seven still wins.

Neither of these points were answered
:
1.) How Dazai will touch somebody who knows he's already there via extrasensory perception, can read his mind before he even makes a move, and predict his attacks once he does and hasn't had his other abilities nullified yet. Touching Seven is just the beginning of his task to put him down. You keep saying bomb, bomb, bomb. But still has yet to show me a scenario that starts 3m apart and Dazai still somehow uses the bomb without blowing himself up

2.) Blow up Seven without harming himself being only 3m away and can't sneak away since he is already being detected.

3.) How he will beat him once his bomb attack won't work

Seven has better Martial Arts
I will be now debunking Dazai's lack of martial arts. Dazai is canonically a "below average fighter" and can be easily overwhelmed even when he can read attacks and has prior knowledge due to his lack of fighting skill, someone like Seven who is vastly more experienced than Chuuya and more versatile would do the same thing. He had a lifetime of knowledge for Chuuya and still lost. He only has 3 months to pepare for Seven, who can copy any martial arts and has arsenal of memories with martial arts he can access, making the skill gap that much bigger. Dazai physically abusing a mentally insane Akutagawa who had no reason to live before meeting him does not prove he can read his attacks. Spartan training has NOTHING to do with hand to hand fighting. Its ability training.

Shown here-- This does not count as a fight as he is clearly training his ability use as the scan states and i quote: "Your ability takes too long to activate! Your enemy wont let you get up" "fight back with your ability", which is his Spartan training. Nothing like what you said it was and debunks the scans you have under "martial arts" on his profile.

The next time when Dazai punched him without resistance, is not an example as he is literally being punished for killing hostages so where would there even be a resistance? He only starts attacking him AFTER Dazai leaves the mafia and is shown easily punching Dazai here

Not fighting back against ≠ resisting analytical prediction.

Once again debunking the fact Dazai CANNOT read the attacks of random people, and is limited even when reading the moves of people he knows, which applies to Seven but is not enough, which he states here, reading attacks for Dazai is not enough to win hand to hand fighting against someone talented in martial arts. Like Seven is.

Seven has better Analytical Prediction
Seven has many different ways to predict attacks. He can naturally do it combat(but still has to physically touch Seven), or he can use his clairvoyance to read minds to predict attacks. Dazai nullify would only nullify his clairvoyance. NOT his natural ability to read attacks which now makes the fight come down to skill level and stamina, which i already debunked Dazai as not being skilled in hand to hand.

Huge difference in stamina.
Seven has Self Sustenance making have basically unlimited stamina. He does not need to sleep, eat or rest in general because he does not run off stamina like humans, meaning Dazai cannot fight nearly as long as Seven and would get worn down by the skill difference until he is beaten.

Battle IQ Difference
Seven has lived hundreds of years longer as Seven, and has lived forever as his true self. Which makes him infinitely more knowledgeable and experienced than Dazai. Dazai has never faced an opponent with Hive Mind and is constantly being fed information on how to win with his own memories telling him how to do so in the middle of the fight. Memory will easily find out how to end Dazai while Seven and Dazai are fighting, tell Seven then he applies said knowledge and makes the victory happen. The bomb attempt won't work with memory sharing a conscious with his own memories.

Full Memory
Once Memory uses a key to unlock all Seven memories he will become infinitely more skilled having access to any and every fighting style to outskill Dazai who will eventually get tired which wont happen to Seven having Self Sustenance.

Incorporeality
It is also impossible for Dazai to kill Seven's true self as it is an Incorporeality being and not a person you can deal attacks to. His duplication will just be back as an 8th variant, 9th variant. There is so many different ways Seven can win this fight even using Astral Projection to destroy Dazai's soul. Incorporeality beings like Seven can destroy individual souls. Which can happen to Dazai easily. He has no counter.

Based on the listed reason above. This is my official reasoning for Seven's victory.

Dazai FRA
Cant use FRA when points weren't addressed according to picking a winner thread rules. Using "Dazai FRA" when i wrote a page worth of debunks on why using his bomb wont work and many other things is not valid voting. Please counter these points so your vote can be tallied, thanks. :
Seven still wins.

Neither of these points were answered
:
1.) How Dazai will touch somebody who knows he's already there via extrasensory perception, can read his mind before he even makes a move, and predict his attacks once he does and hasn't had his other abilities nullified yet. Touching Seven is just the beginning of his task to put him down. You keep saying bomb, bomb, bomb. But still has yet to show me a scenario that starts 3m apart and Dazai still somehow uses the bomb without blowing himself up

2.) Blow up Seven without harming himself being only 3m away and can't sneak away since he is already being detected.

I will be now debunking Dazai's lack of martial arts. Dazai is canonically a "below average fighter" and can be easily overwhelmed even when he can read attacks and has prior knowledge due to his lack of fighting skill, someone like Seven who is vastly more experienced than Chuuya and more versatile would do the same thing. He had a lifetime of knowledge for Chuuya and still lost. He only has 3 months to pepare for Seven, who can copy any martial arts and has arsenal of memories with martial arts he can access, making the skill gap that much bigger. Dazai physically abusing a mentally insane Akutagawa who had no reason to live before meeting him does not prove he can read his attacks. Spartan training has NOTHING to do with hand to hand fighting. Its ability training.

Shown here-- This does not count as a fight as he is clearly training his ability use as the scan states and i quote: "Your ability takes too long to activate! Your enemy wont let you get up" "fight back with your ability", which is his Spartan training. Nothing like what you said it was and debunks the scans you have under "martial arts" on his profile.

The next time when Dazai punched him without resistance, is not an example as he is literally being punished for killing hostages so where would there even be a resistance? He only starts attacking him AFTER Dazai leaves the mafia and is shown easily punching Dazai here

Once again debunking the fact Dazai CANNOT read the attacks of random people, and is limited even when reading the moves of people he knows, which applies to Seven but is not enough, which he states here, reading attacks for Dazai is not enough to win hand to hand fighting against someone talented in martial arts. Like Seven is.

Seven has many different ways to predict attacks. He can naturally do it combat(but still has to physically touch Seven), or he can use his clairvoyance to read minds to predict attacks. Dazai nullify would only nullify his clairvoyance. NOT his natural ability to read attacks which now makes the fight come down to skill level and stamina, which i already debunked Dazai as not being skilled in hand to hand.

Seven has Self Sustenance making have basically unlimited stamina. He does not need to sleep, eat or rest in general because he does not run off stamina like humans, meaning Dazai cannot fight nearly as long as Seven and would get worn down by the skill difference until he is beaten.

Battle IQ Difference
Seven has lived hundreds of years longer as Seven, and has lived forever as his true self. Which makes him infinitely more knowledgeable and experienced than Dazai. Dazai has never faced an opponent with Hive Mind and is constantly being fed information on how to win with his own memories telling him how to do so in the middle of the fight. Memory will easily find out how to end Dazai while Seven and Dazai are fighting, tell Seven then he applies said knowledge and makes the victory happen. The bomb attempt won't work with memory sharing a conscious with his own memories.

Full Memory
Once Memory uses a key to unlock all Seven memories he will become infinitely more skilled having access to any and every fighting style to outskill Dazai who will eventually get tired which wont happen to Seven having Self Sustenance.

Incorporeality
It is also impossible for Dazai to kill Seven's true self as it is an Incorporeality being and not a person you can deal attacks to. His duplication will just be back as an 8th variant, 9th variant. There is so many different ways Seven can win this fight even using Astral Projection to destroy Dazai's soul. Incorporeality beings like Seven can destroy individual souls. Which can happen to Dazai easily. He has no counter.

Based on the listed reason above. This is my official reasoning for Seven's victory.

Also, reporting me when you can't debunk my points and calling them fallacies won't help his victory. Please explain how he overcomes these disadvantages he has

I think Dazai with prep can easily come up with ways to utilize his bombs and even null all of Seven’s abilities. Dazai is the more smarter of the two.
Okay thats valid if you can explain how he will do it. Cant just mention his ability without telling us how he will apply it

Yes. Reported me for making valid arguments. Never seen such a bad attempt at narrative shifting. Like the mods wont read the comments and see I'm making great points
This also proves our point about mostly non TR fans causing the most toxicity in the verse nowadays.

1.) How Dazai will touch somebody who knows he's already there via extrasensory perception, can read his mind before he even makes a move, and predict his attacks once he does and hasn't had his other abilities nullified yet.
I already answered this stuff but again.
Simple, Dazai will get attacked willingly and get away from him, and then use the cast. For the reading of minds, he can manipulate his own consciousness and their memories as he has infinite of those, so he literally wouldn't even care about the clairvoyance crap.
Touching Seven is just the beginning of his task to put him down.
That "him" refers to Seven fr.
You keep saying bomb, bomb, bomb. But still has yet to show me a scenario that starts 3m apart and Dazai still somehow uses the bomb without blowing himself up
If I could think of a scenario where Dazai gets consciously kicked and then detonates the bomb, there's no way Dazai cannot think of one. His The Book thing easily stomps Seven.
No, already addressed.
There's no way it won't work, Seven would never realize.
I will be now debunking Dazai's lack of martial arts. Dazai is canonically a "below average fighter"
Fallacy, Dazai is canonically a good fighter. Chuuya's statements are literally easily contradicted by Akutagawa's training which was done by Dazai, that is, read Akutagawa's backstory.
Seven doesn't have massively higher speed than Dazai like Chuuya does, Dazai also attacked Chuuya but he failed to go through his durability. Anyways, Dazai literally used Chuuya in Volume 8 against Verlaine and he takes down even Chuuya with mental preparation.
someone like Seven who is vastly more experienced than Chuuya and more versatile would do the same thing.
No, Chuuya has Arahabaki's consciousness which is a god and exists along creation itself lol.
He had a lifetime of knowledge for Chuuya and still lost.
He didn't, all he learnt was Chuuya's attack patterns, and Chuuya only overpowered him because Chuuya can tank much bigger hits than Dazai.
He only has 3 months to pepare for Seven,
More than enough to play with the entire thing.
who can copy any martial arts and has arsenal of memories with martial arts he can access, making the skill gap that much bigger.
He isn't lasting more than 2 seconds.
Dazai physically abusing a mentally insane Akutagawa who had no reason to live before meeting him does not prove he can read his attacks. Spartan training has NOTHING to do with hand to hand fighting. Its ability training.
Dazai's spartan training is canonically described as a relentless training, something which many Port Mafia members didn't grasp.
This debunks nothing, I didn't even get what you are saying or trying to imply. You basically chose a single page out of an 8 volume and 100s of chapter manga to debunk him? LOL.
(He's handcuffed as the moment, sorry to break it to you)

Doesn't need to be countered when he has AnPr.
Ok, lol, Fyodor can do the same and couldn't do crap against Dazai.
How is this even becoming a stamina battle? LOL.
Battle IQ Difference
Seven has lived hundreds of years longer as Seven, and has lived forever as his true self.
The fact that Seven only has 7 consciousnesses and Dazai has a infinite already underwhelms this by a lot this.
Which makes him infinitely more knowledgeable and experienced than Dazai. Dazai has never faced an opponent with Hive Mind and is constantly being fed information on how to win with his own memories telling him how to do so in the middle of the fight.
Doesn't matter, Dazai's consciousnesses and RL Dazai thing already stomps this.
Memory will easily find out how to end Dazai while Seven and Dazai are fighting, tell Seven then he applies said knowledge and makes the victory happen. The bomb attempt won't work with memory sharing a conscious with his own memories.
This isn't even lasting like 10 seconds, and you telling me he will have time to fight lol.
Full Memory
Let him cook first.
Incorporeality
He has a lot of stuff, and a very nice thing is that most of his gets nullified, GG Seven, you fought well.

Alright, I will address Clairvoyance individually, give a single feat for Seven's PSI and if he can even keep up with Dazai's thinking speed lol.

I think it's useless commenting on this when the TR verse is getting frozen or deleted

I don't know if it affects these ones s'well, But i think it's worth saying it

I think it's useless commenting on this when the TR verse is getting frozen or deleted

I don't know if it affects these ones s'well, But i think it's worth saying it
Yeah, I saw that. I was literally asking someone to prepare an ultimate counter for Seven through Dazai as I don't have ready scans for the characters. But yeah, the verse is getting the Kajiri Kamui Kagura treatment and all of it is through the paid efforts of a single user's alts lol. Vapourrrrr has more influence in the wiki than we will ever get.

Yeah, I saw that. I was literally asking someone to prepare an ultimate counter for Seven through Dazai as I don't have ready scans for the characters. But yeah, the verse is getting the Kajiri Kamui Kagura treatment and all of it is through the paid efforts of a single user's alts lol. Vapourrrrr has more influence in the wiki than we will ever get.
His influence is OP

Alright, I'm gonna list some reasonings about why Seven destroys here:

• Seven has Extrasensory Perception which will allow him to notice where Dazai is hiding without Dazai knowing.
  • Seven is a bug, an illusion to be exact. NLH outright doesn't work on him.
  • Seven has control over all of the Bugs, including vision, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Even the most simple bugs can manipulate vision and make illusions of people getting sliced while manipulating their touching sense to make them feel like they actually get sliced in half which makes the person faint from shock.
  • Seven is soulless and has Type 5 Immortality. The only way he can die is through Existence Erasure and we don't even know if Dazai can erase soulless beings.
  • Seven controls time.

• Seven has Extrasensory Perception which will allow him to notice where Dazai is hiding without Dazai knowing.
Dazai has prior knowledge and also 3 months of prep time, No problem here
Dazai can nullify illusions lol
  • Seven has control over all of the Bugs, including vision, hearing, touch, smell, and taste. Even the most simple bugs can manipulate vision and make illusions of people getting sliced while manipulating their touching sense to make them feel like they actually get sliced in half which makes the person faint from shock.
Nulled
  • Seven is soulless and has Type 5 Immortality. The only way he can die is through Existence Erasure and we don't even know if Dazai can erase soulless beings.
Explosion incaps
  • Seven controls time.
Nulled

The battle is still valid since it was done before this thread was created, and it is not as far-fetched as all the ones I have previously closed.

The current score is

4 votes for Dazai

2 votes for Seven

Incase anyone doesn't know since the OP didn't add them

The battle is still valid since it was done before this thread was created, and it is not as far-fetched as all the ones I have previously closed.
Alright, thanks.

I already told you about how Dazai will get kicked and get far from Seven willingly. I don't think him knowing about Dazai's location or even being able to read his minds means anything until Dazai has his infinite consciousnesses and he can willingly manipulate them.
All that for you to know that Dazai's NLH works on abilities such as Rashoman which arise from the interdimensional or other similar sources and unfortunately, is made up of dark matter, search that up, it's internet definition is literally "a hypothetical form of matter that appear to not interact with light or the electromagnetic field" which is exactly what an illusion would classify as. And secondly, if he's a total illusion, then he shouldn't be able to even harm Dazai lol.
I already said that these things get nullified easily. Dazai could nullify healing which is basically health restore, and he can also manipulate health damages. I don't know if you are unknown about No Longer Human or not, this is getting repetitive.
He can nullify immortality at the time when Seven is on verge of death. Deku sent a scan where Seven mentioned about how he was getting hurt from a bullet. Just if you are wondering how that works, Dazai can manipulate healings of himself and so he can do to others.
  • Seven controls time.
Wait till Zetsu scales the BSD cosmology way higher than this, but for now, here's a cookie.
ge7wE96.png

Dazai can access the potential world inside the Book and the real world with The Book, pretty sure that with preparation which already puts Seven at a big disadvantage, Dazai's going to go through every possibility as he can quantify them.

I already told you about how Dazai will get kicked and get far from Seven willingly. I don't think him knowing about Dazai's location or even being able to read his minds means anything until Dazai has his infinite consciousnesses and he can willingly manipulate them
He knows it at the start of the battle. 3 months of prep time doesn't change the distance and place you are hiding in vs threads.
All that for you to know that Dazai's NLH works on abilities such as Rashoman which arise from the interdimensional or other similar sources and unfortunately, is made up of dark matter, search that up, it's internet definition is literally "a hypothetical form of matter that appear to not interact with light or the electromagnetic field" which is exactly what an illusion would classify as. And secondly, if he's a total illusion, then he shouldn't be able to even harm Dazai lol.
You really didn't understand what Dark Matter is lol. Dark Matter isn't remotely close to Illusions. There is a slight difference that makes them different.

Dark Matter actually exists physically. Bugs don't. They are simply created via Bug users manipulating the senses of the other person. Dark Matter is just something really hard to see.
I already said that these things get nullified easily. Dazai could nullify healing which is basically health restore, and he can also manipulate health damages. I don't know if you are unknown about No Longer Human or not, this is getting repetitive.
Seven can't get nullified cuz he simply doesn't exist lol. He is just a soul. Even if Dazai somehow kills the the body with soul, Seven's True Self will come and that is literally a Soulless God who created senses and time.
He can nullify immortality at the time when Seven is on verge of death. Deku sent a scan where Seven mentioned about how he was getting hurt from a bullet. Just if you are wondering how that works, Dazai can manipulate healings of himself and so he can do to others.
Already told you how that is not possible.
Dazai can access the potential world inside the Book and the real world with The Book, pretty sure that with preparation which already puts Seven at a big disadvantage, Dazai's going to go through every possibility as he can quantify them.
Wait till he finds out that it's not possible to beat Seven lol. Also, i'm pretty sure giving Dazai 3 months of prep was really unnecesary as Seven with his True Self can literally wipe out souls lol. Probably can wipe out memories too when he manipulates Dazai's Thoughts (which is an another thing Bug users can do, imagine what the God that created Bugs can do lol)

You really didn't understand what Dark Matter is lol. Dark Matter isn't remotely close to Illusions. There is a slight difference that makes them different.
He can also touch phantoms that can turn intangible and are also a kind of soul, Your point?
Dark Matter actually exists physically. Bugs don't. They are simply created via Bug users manipulating the senses of the other person. Dark Matter is just something really hard to see.
Nulled, Once again
Seven can't get nullified cuz he simply doesn't exist lol. He is just a soul. Even if Dazai somehow kills the the body with soul, Seven's True Self will come and that is literally a Soulless God who created senses and time.
Anything that touches Dazai gets nulled, He isn't an exception, If he can touch Dazai, It's over for him
Wait till he finds out that it's not possible to beat Seven lol. Also, i'm pretty sure giving Dazai 3 months of prep was really unnecesary as Seven with his True Self can literally wipe out souls lol.
Nulled, Your point?
Probably can wipe out memories too when he manipulates Dazai's Thoughts (which is an another thing Bug users can do, imagine what the God that created Bugs can do lol)
Nulled, Your point?

Seven's abilities are not 4D, If they touch Dazai, They get nulled, Seriously try to understand this

He can also touch phantoms that can turn intangible and are also a kind of soul, Your point?
No Longer Human didn't effect anything intangible or souls lol. It doesn't state it in his wiki page. Also, that would be an anti-feat as he would be able to nullify Ranpo's deduction and many more things lol. If you are gonna argue if that's an ability or not, then i would argue that Bugs aren't an ability as well. It's obvious that Dazai ability relies on physical contact but there is nothing for Dazai to touch here.
Seven's abilities are not 4D, If they touch Dazai, They get nulled, Seriously try to understand this
Seven created and can control time. That makes him 4D...

I just realized how your whole argument is NLH so I'm gonna emphasize on that. Seven can manipulate 5 senses like i said. He can easily manipulate Dazai's touch and vision to make it look like he is touching Seven when Seven just would chill elsewhere. He can also manipulate his hearing to not hear anything or worse, he could make him hear Seven's dying voice to manipulate him even more lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back