• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dazai Osamu vs Badass Takemichi Varient

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you guys realise how the term "Dazai FRA" is factually incorrect since Seven's True Self has Immortality Type 5, İncorporeality and unlimited stamina (Deku already explained i think). Dazai literally has no way if killing Seven. This match is either a stalemate (I don't think so but still, a possibility) or a win for Seven as Dazai doesn't have Existence Erasure.

I still never got any counter arguments about Seven's time and sense manipulation where you guys used abilities that aren't even accepted by staff which is like using un-evaluated or un-accepted calcs in vs threads.

There is still debate going on (my points weren't debunked) meaning counting votes from "Dazai FRA" comments isn't allowed.

This is why you guys are getting reported for being bias and trolling vs threads.

And lastly, I never circled around any argument rather than you guys spitting out the "power null" and "inf possibilities" nonsenses. I already todl you how Dazai's power null working was literally aganist wiki's rules about Immortality type 5 and Incorporeality. Infinite Possibilities stuff was never accepted by any staff and you refuse to explain the ability fully. I can't believe how Rogger is making me look like a bad guy by playing the "I'm not gonna answer anymore cuz this is going in circles" card where that's factually incorrect as well.

I can't believe how Rogger is making me look like a bad guy by playing the "I'm not gonna answer anymore cuz this is going in circles" card where that's factually incorrect as well.
I never realized I was this smart that I would be able to manipulate people. Heh, all people are now nothing but tools to me. 😎
tVGEZkt.png

I am literally not even interested in debates regarding verses which involve extreme supernatural stuff such as warping, time manipulation and stuff, you have to basically prove everything for your opponent false and show the character-you-support's hax. :skull

I actually am.
iKMzNKP.png

X5L9V5l.png
Bro is copying me

I never realized I was this smart that I would be able to manipulate people. Heh, all people are now nothing but tools to me. 😎
tVGEZkt.png
First of all, I would like to joke around as well if this wasn't a serious topic. The thing you are doing is ethically wrong.

Secondly, I will especially tell Deku not to count the votes because "FRA" doesn't work if the thing you are voting on doesn't even exist. A vs thread can't be closed if there is still discussion going on as well. If no sides reach a conclusion in vs threads, the thread basically gets added as a "Inconclusive" matchup to both profiles.

I am literally not even interested in debates regarding verses which involve extreme supernatural stuff such as warping, time manipulation and stuff, you have to basically prove everything for your opponent false and show the character-you-support's hax. :skull
Erm, I'm a tier 9 debater. Just sayin.

First of all, I would like to joke around as well if this wasn't a serious topic. The thing you are doing is ethically wrong
Sorry, I thought you were literally joking. Zefra trolls me like that. 💀
Secondly, I will especially tell Deku not to count the votes because "FRA" doesn't work if the thing you are voting on doesn't even exist. A vs thread can't be closed if there is still discussion going on as well. If no sides reach a conclusion in vs threads, the thread basically gets added as a "Inconclusive" matchup to both profiles.
What you will be doing is instigating vote manipulation which is considered as a punishable thing in VSBW. Secondly, the problem is that you never proved how Senses are not physical damages, and how Seven can see up to maximum of seven possibilities while Dazai can see infinite, so this thing in itself is making this unbalanced. Talking about Seven's immortality, it's a physical or non-physical state sustenance ability, and it gets nullified as well, unless you scale it higher than Dazai's ability like Arahabaki is, something for which he doesn't need a CRT but an actual explanation.
Yes, I hate to quit debates, but I simply don't want this to be closed. And, stop thinking that you are the only one who can be correct.

Still, you can ask the staff and get everyone on this thread reported for being "biased" against Seven, "not wanting any TR victories in VS matches" and a zillion other reasons, but I am not going to indulge in anything unless you bring real scans scaling Seven's ability and also, the TR cosmo higher.

What you will be doing is instigating vote manipulation which is considered as a punishable thing in VSBW.
The vsbw page about vs threads explicitly state that deciding a winner isn't about who gets the most votes, It's about building more solid arguments than the opposition.
Secondly, the problem is that you never proved how Senses are not physical damages,
🤨 😐 😑
while Dazai can see infinite, so this thing in itself is making this unbalanced.
This was never accepted. You literally stated that you don't know about extreme supernatural stuff and those abilities exactly count as that. This is like saying "Well, this character is Wall level in his profile but I have this Building Level calc for him so that makes this character Building level.". Like no dude, that's not how it works.
Talking about Seven's immortality, it's a physical or non-physical state sustenance ability, and it gets nullified as well,
Immortality Type 5 simply can't get Power Nulled via Power Nullification. Same as Incorporeality. It's literally aganist the wiki's rules. Go check out the ability pages.
unless you scale it higher than Dazai's ability like Arahabaki is, something for which he doesn't need a CRT but an actual explanation.
Arahabaki can interact with physical objects and actually has a form, where Seven doesn't. Simple as that.
Still, you can ask the staff and get everyone on this thread reported for being "biased" against Seven, "not wanting any TR victories in VS matches" and a zillion other reasons, but I am not going to indulge in anything unless you bring real scans scaling Seven's ability and also, the TR cosmo higher.
I shouldn't have debated about abilities that weren't on the character's page in the first place tbh. Made a mistake on that.

You can go check out Seven's abilities on his profile like I said (a thousand times). Debating about his Sense manip doesn't even make sense (it doesn't even matter since Dazai can't null any of Seven's abilities in any way through Incorporeality) so Dazai can't kill Seven. Seven has many ways of killing Dazai when Dazai has none.

The fact he thinks Seven can tank a 8-7 Tier bomb while Seven is 1MJ is insane

He would get incapped instantly
And I'm the one who is circling around when you guys say shit like this 😃

Seven straight up doesn't get affected by Dazai's bomb (through Incorporeality) and even if he does, Dazai's explosives aren't even 8-7 Tier (which we discussed before, and I proved you wrong).

And I'm the one who is circling around when you guys say shit like this 😃
Incorporeality can be nulled since it's a power and Dazai has NPI

Try to understand that jesus
Seven straight up doesn't get affected by Dazai's bomb (through Incorporeality)
Don't kid yourself man

He doesn't start with incorporeality, So this is moot
and even if he does, Dazai's explosives aren't even 8-7 Tier (which we discussed before, and I proved you wrong).
Going against what a staff member said just to make your favorite character win? Totally didn't see that one before

The vsbw page about vs threads explicitly state that deciding a winner isn't about who gets the most votes, It's about building more solid arguments than the opposition.
So, just add the matchup in favor of Seven and say "solid reasons" LOL.
May this be the last time you send emojis for the things which you simply cannot explain?
This was never accepted. You literally stated that you don't know about extreme supernatural stuff and those abilities exactly count as that. This is like saying "Well, this character is Wall level in his profile but I have this Building Level calc for him so that makes this character Building level.". Like no dude, that's not how it works.
Bro I never really argued about the "reality warping" much because I know it wasn't accepted. For this, this one is an intelligence feat and yes, I am not saying he has its access yet, as it would require heavy revisions, but not this as it is just a complement to the other feats he has for intelligence.
Immortality Type 5 simply can't get Power Nulled via Power Nullification. Same as Incorporeality. It's literally aganist the wiki's rules. Go check out the ability pages.
Bro, if you ever searched that, then please read "that stems from a higher dimensional existence as it would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume otherwise". Dazai scales in a higher realm than Seven.
Arahabaki can interact with physical objects and actually has a form, where Seven doesn't. Simple as that.
Bro what are you even talking about, Arahabaki literally is the God of Calamity, and it has gravitation field manip.
You can go check out Seven's abilities on his profile like I said (a thousand times). Debating about his Sense manip doesn't even make sense (it doesn't even matter since Dazai can't null any of Seven's abilities in any way through Incorporeality) so Dazai can't kill Seven. Seven has many ways of killing Dazai when Dazai has none.
"Dazai cannot kill Seven", like bro a bullet damaged him, the cast does the same as well. Secondly, Dazai has non-physical interaction and he interacted with a incorporeal ability.

Incorporeality can be nulled since it's a power and Dazai has NPI
Yeah dude Non Physical Interaction definitely works on Incorporeal beings 😃

Go read the ability page.
Don't kid yourself man

He doesn't start with incorporeality, So this is moot
I'm waiting for the time when you guys actually read Seven's page and realize that his True Self isn't a form and always exists within Nana's seventh body. Damn bruh, I actually read Dazai's profile before commenting about his abilities.
Going against what a staff member said just to make your favorite character win? Totally didn't see that one before
Dereck only explained what Far Higher meant. He never said that Dazai scaled anywhere. Our topic wasn't even that in the first place but Deku got confused with his rating and Dereck had to explain it ig.

Yeah dude Non Physical Interaction definitely works on Incorporeal beings 😃

Go read the ability page.
I don't think you know how it works buddy

Non physical interaction means you can touch things that cannot be touched normally, Get it?

Intangible beings, Abstract entities, Concepts, Incorporeal beings etc etc

Got it? You are the one who needs to learn more about the ability not me
I'm waiting for the time when you guys actually read Seven's page and realize that his True Self isn't a form and always exists within Nana's seventh body. Damn bruh, I actually read Dazai's profile before commenting about his abilities.
I'm waiting for the time you just accept he will just get incapped, Not killed

So did i bud
Dereck only explained what Far Higher meant. He never said that Dazai scaled anywhere. Our topic wasn't even that in the first place but Deku got confused with his rating and Dereck had to explain it ig.
"The bomb caps between 8-7 Tier due to verse limitations"

That's what he said, Your point?

So, just add the matchup in favor of Seven and say "solid reasons" LOL.
That's not how it works.
May this be the last time you send emojis for the things which you simply cannot explain?
I'm really suspecting that you simply act like you don' understand to make the thread longer and harder to read through for the people to come in and make fair votes.
Bro I never really argued about the "reality warping" much because I know it wasn't accepted. For this, this one is an intelligence feat and yes, I am not saying he has its access yet, as it would require heavy revisions, but not this as it is just a complement to the other feats he has for intelligence.
I already explained how knowing inf possibilities don't change anything in this fight whatsoever. And you also argued about "Reality Warping" so stop lyin please.
Bro, if you ever searched that, then please read "that stems from a higher dimensional existence as it would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume otherwise". Dazai scales in a higher realm than Seven.
I don't see it in his profile sadly. Make a CRT to get it added I guess.
Bro what are you even talking about, Arahabaki literally is the God of Calamity, and it has gravitation field manip.
Incorporeality isn't just being gods bruh. Arahabaki was trapped if i remember correctly. This means that it actually has a form. Seven's True Self doesn't.
"Dazai cannot kill Seven", like bro a bullet damaged him, the cast does the same as well. Secondly, Dazai has non-physical interaction and he interacted with a incorporeal ability.
I'm talking about Seven's True Self. Also, make a crt about Dazai interacting with Incorporeal beings bruh. It's not on his profile. Non-Physical Interaction isn't touching Seven.

I already explained how knowing inf possibilities don't change anything in this fight whatsoever.
Ah, So you basically are saying that in those inf possibilities Dazai doesn't win even one fight?

Boi do be capping to unprecedented levels never seen
Seven doesn't have layers in his incorporeality soooo... Nulled! Who knew! Am i right? :D
Incorporeality isn't just being gods bruh. Arahabaki was trapped if i remember correctly. This means that it actually has a form. Seven's True Self doesn't.
Still can get touched and nulled
I'm talking about Seven's True Self. Also, make a crt about Dazai interacting with Incorporeal beings bruh. It's not on his profile. Non-Physical Interaction isn't touching Seven.
🥴

I'm pretty sure he used his power null while he was NPI so he kinda can imo since he nullified Rashomon which requires NPI to be touched

I'm waiting for the time you just accept he will just get incapped, Not killed

So did i bud
Bruh Seven getting incapped doesn't mean anything. Seven's True Self doesn't get affected by physical things.
"The bomb caps between 8-7 Tier due to verse limitations"
He made this comment thinking that Dazai's bomb actually damaged Lovecraft lol. I already proved you wrong. Dazai exploded Lovecraft from the inside. It's literally on his wiki page.

That's not how it works.
Bro how's that working for you then lol?
I'm really suspecting that you simply act like you don' understand to make the thread longer and harder to read through for the people to come in and make fair votes.
The only reasoning you gave for sense manip was incorporeality which is not effective so I myself said how it works otherwise lol.
I already explained how knowing inf possibilities don't change anything in this fight whatsoever.
LOL, put it into application, knowing about infinite possibilities mean that you know about many possibilities in which you win, unless you really have Fate manipulation or stuff.
And you also argued about "Reality Warping" so stop lyin please.
"Argued much" 💀
Bro are you literally trying to kid rn? VSBW doesn't list stuff such as dimensionality and things but it still works lol.
Trapped? "Sealed" is the word you are looking for.
Bro, the Rashoman beast... 💀

"Non-Physical Interaction and does not grant the user the ability to manipulate them in other contexts." Even if Dazai can touch Seven, his ability straight up doesn't work.
Bro do you even understand the sentence which you just quoted? LOL. 💀 It is completely unrelated with the thing you are trying to debate rn.

Ah, So you basically are saying that in those inf possibilities Dazai doesn't win even one fight?

Boi do be capping to unprecedented levels never seen
It's not even on his profile.
Seven doesn't have layers in his incorporeality soooo... Nulled! Who knew! Am i right? :D
He doesn't need one. Dazai doesn't have layers in his NPI as well.
Still can get touched and nulled
😐
I'm pretty sure he used his power null while he was NPI so he kinda can imo since he nullified Rashomon which requires NPI to be touched
Rashomon isn't Incorporeal. Seven is. That's the difference.

Oh lol. First, you never debunked this crap about how Rashoman isn't made up of matter, so no. And no, you cannot use VS threads to debunk stuff, secondly, Akutagawa isn't affected by bullets, Seven was, lol.

Incorporeal at the end of the day simply means you don't have a physical body, the fact Dazai has NPI alone is enough and yeah he can use the hax because the hax works on touch and Dazai can touch him with NPI and that's it.

It's not even on his profile.
So? It's not like he needs the book anyway

He can win this pretty easy with the bomb, Which you did not debunk
He doesn't need one. Dazai doesn't have layers in his NPI as well.
I wonder what's this then

Dazai NLH > Phantom demon snow > Rashomon which is an ethereal being

Dazai has 2 layers of NPI, Your point?
I will consider this point finished

Since you don't have arguments for this
See above

Bro how's that working for you then lol?
It's not the same thing brah. Cmon now.
The only reasoning you gave for sense manip was incorporeality which is not effective so I myself said how it works otherwise lol.
That's not how Seven gets Incorporeality. Read his profile.
LOL, put it into application, knowing about infinite possibilities mean that you know about many possibilities in which you win, unless you really have Fate manipulation or stuff.
Again, bringing up abilities that are not even on his profile.
Bro are you literally trying to kid rn? VSBW doesn't list stuff such as dimensionality and things but it still works lol.
Tell me how it works when VSBW doesn't list it?
Trapped? "Sealed" is the word you are looking for.
Being able to seal something means they have a form. Incorporeality page explicitly state that a character needs to be formless in order to be Incorporeal.
Bro, the Rashoman beast... 💀
I already explained how that thing ain't Incorporeal. I'm starting to get tired now.

I already explained how that thing ain't Incorporeal. I'm starting to get tired now.
NPI simply gives both since the two things are correlated, is like saying I can open a door when I have to push but i can't when I have to pull just because I haven't done the second one.

That's not how Seven gets Incorporeality. Read his profile.
Literally never declared how he got that, read my messages correctly bud.
Again, bringing up abilities that are not even on his profile.
Bro why are you saying stuff like that lol? It isn't an ability but just his awareness, and atm, VSBW doesn't have any ability regarding it, it's at most a complementary intelligence feat.
Tell me how it works when VSBW doesn't list it?
The BSD world is into infinite worlds in a single layer while TR is into seven worlds in a single layer, a stomp if you ask me.
Being able to seal something means they have a form. Incorporeality page explicitly state that a character needs to be formless in order to be Incorporeal.

Bro Rashoman is incorporeal, now go and take a chill pill and don't argue about the stuff which is already disagreed upon by the staff itself.

NPI simply gives both since the two things are correlated, is like saying I can open a door when I have to push but i can't when I have to pull just because I haven't done the second one.
I need you to make up such brilliant stuff, so I don't feel alone. 💀

Oh lol. First, you never debunked this crap about how Rashoman isn't made up of matter, so no. And no, you cannot use VS threads to debunk stuff, secondly, Akutagawa isn't affected by bullets, Seven was, lol.
Effecting physical things means you aren't one. Simple as that. Seven's True Self was never affected by bullets so don't know what you're talking about. The guy in the scan was Seven's seventh body. Not his True Self.
Incorporeal at the end of the day simply means you don't have a physical body, the fact Dazai has NPI alone is enough and yeah he can use the hax because the hax works on touch and Dazai can touch him with NPI and that's it.
No it's not just that. I also don't understand how Dazai has NPI through reasons I'l explain below since Zetsu said some stuff about that.
So? It's not like he needs the book anyway

He can win this pretty easy with the bomb, Which you did not debunk
omg dude. No. Bombs are physical things. Seven's True Self is not physical.
"Demon Snow has a high offensive force, capable of lacerating and impaling targets with its katana at quick speeds and successions. In general, it is able to slash through materials and surfaces with relative ease." lol.
Rashomon which is an ethereal being
Oh we debated this for a long time. Not doing it again. Rashomon interacts with matter many times.
I will consider this point finished

Since you don't have arguments for this
See above

The thing is that the abilities Dazai interacts also interact with matter as well and have souls. Seven's True Self is a Soulless God. It isn't made of matter.

omg dude. No. Bombs are physical things. Seven's True Self is not physical.
And seven is a physical thing which means he will get incapped
"Demon Snow has a high offensive force, capable of lacerating and impaling targets with its katana at quick speeds and successions. In general, it is able to slash through materials and surfaces with relative ease." lol.
Ah, So you conviniently ignored the other scan i sended you?

Brilliant plan!!

Guys, Here's the thing, The match is already over in Dazai's favor

Ignore this guy, I literally sended what he wanted and he straight up ignored it, He is determined to make his favorite character win even if it needs to ignore proof

If your entire argument is "if a being can interact with matter, then they aren't incorporeal" (LOL), then bro you need to be the one and address this in a Staff Discussion, they genuinely need this, prove them wrong.

The thing is that the abilities Dazai interacts also interact with matter as well and have souls. Seven's True Self is a Soulless God. It isn't made of matter.
I'm missing why souls are important in this context and NPI directly allow you to interact with things without matter, in the profile isn't even listed as "limited" at this point you are going against the profile, if you think it's wrong make a CRT or live with it.

Guys, Here's the thing, The match is already over in Dazai's favor

Ignore this guy, I literally sended what he wanted and he straight up ignored it, He is determined to make his favorite character win even if it needs to ignore proof
Bro's not understanding the canon event of Akutagawa using spatial distortion just so he can actually stand with Demon Snow. Nah, I was correct to ignore him, he's basically taking this into circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back