• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mafioso VS The man behind the slaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even in the fandom

"Kyōka's ability, Demon Snow (夜や叉しゃ白しら雪ゆき, Yasha Shirayuki?), allows her to materialize a female sword-wielding phantom, known as Demon Snow, which only follows orders coming from a mobile phone she always carries on her person. It appears that it only listens to orders from another person on the other line and it does not comply to Kyōka's own wishes."

Note this all assumes he forces william’s spirit out of the rotting corpse and touches it. Because william’s soul is blatantly inside his body.

Rashōmon is summoned from, but not limited to, Akutagawa's coat and any other garments he wears. It transforms into an omnivorous, shadow-like black beast. Rashōmon has been shown to be completely adaptable and can switch between offense and defense to suit Akutagawa's needs.

It takes on a form of a shadow-like beast made up of what seems to be dark matter, drawn from inter-dimensional or other similar sources. It can consume anything, even space itself. Once space is split, guns or fire cannot hurt Akutagawa.[1][2] However, its space-rupturing capabilities needs time to activate, so taking advantage of this can give the enemy a window of opportunity to attack.[3] Akutagawa can also freely pull himself out from his overcoat to free himself when faced in a dangerous situation.[2]

Despite it being a powerful ability, it can also be nullified by Dazai's No Longer Human.[1] Moreover, it can also be easily overpowered by Fitzgerald's The Great Fitzgerald.[9]

I must remind you that incap is also a win condition

Eggman said agony doesn't activate while he is incapped

William throws MUCH better stamina and stats.

GG.

Osamu can be as power nully as he wants, if he doesn't have NPI or the stats to, you know, HARM Afton, he just loses either due to running out of stamina or ******* up.

William throws MUCH better stamina and stats.

GG.

Osamu can be as power nully as he wants, if he doesn't have NPI or the stats to, you know, HARM Afton, he just loses either due to running out of stamina or ***** up.
He can harm him through fists, has a gun, Can use the enviroment too, Has smoke grenades that pretty much covers the whole arena and can rest while thinking of what to do since he is horrendously more smarter and is already used to fight someone immensely stronger than him and eventually incap him

He will get demolished with CQC and H2H with no chance of hitting back, He also has good stamina to keep up

He can harm him through fists, has a gun, Can use the enviroment too, Has smoke grenades that pretty much covers the whole arena and can rest while thinking of what to do since he is horrendously more smarter and is already used to fight someone immensely stronger than him and eventually incap him

He will get demolished with CQC and H2H with no chance of hitting back, He also has good stamina to keep up
Osamu, get this is at a THIRTEEN TIMES stat disadvantage. One-shot right now is 7.5x. He can't harm Springtrap. At all. Not even a scratch. He could fan the hammer his gun into Springtrap's balls and it'd do jack shit.

Because yes. You were wrong, horrifically so, on Springtrap's stats. Even after I would revise Springtrap if I cared about him he'd STILL have a 13x Durability advantage.
Also counted
No, that's a vote for stomp. Not for Springtrap

Osamu, get this is at a THIRTEEN TIMES stat disadvantage. One-shot right now is 7.5x. He can't harm Springtrap. At all. Not even a scratch. He could fan the hammer his gun into Springtrap's balls and it'd do jack shit.

Because yes. You were wrong, horrifically so, on Springtrap's stats. Even after I would revise Springtrap if I cared about him he'd STILL have a 13x Durability advantage.
I was going based on his profile which only presents skull crushing feat which is 1,1KJ

Since he doesn't have anything that places him 13x stronger than Dazai as of now, We will be using his 1,1KJ feat

I was going based on his profile which only presents skull crushing feat which is 1,1KJ

Since he doesn't have anything that places him 13x stronger than Dazai as of now, We will be using his 1,1KJ feat
I know the description is confusing but it's universally accepted at 3000-3900 Kilojoules. This has been noted for every skull-crushing character since the change was made.

Is there a way you can fix that now, Please?

I don't like getting bamboozled ;-;
Nope.

But yeah like, avoid Matches for most FNaF characters, they are UNIVERSALLY outdated to hell and back, and Springtrap's profile is ass on another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back