• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mafioso VS Killer Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Osamu Dazai VS Art The Clown

Rules;

• Speed is equalised.
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
  • Both aren't in line of sight
  • No prep time, Both have no prior knowledge.
  • Both are is in character
  • Art is in his 2nd Key
  • Dazai has a Gun and a Knife
  • Win via incap or death
  • Dazai AP: 300J
  • Art AP: 3,0 - 3,9 KJ

Dazai's advantages:
  • Astronomically more skilled
  • Tremendously more experienced
  • Horrendously more versatile
  • Ungodly smarter
  • Stupidly better martial arts
  • Analytical prediction and Information analysis
  • More experienced with weapons
  • Power nullification
  • Enhanced senses

Art's advantages:
  • Massive LS advantage
  • One shots if he hits once
  • Has more weapons
  • Better pain tolerance
  • Better stamina
  • Perception manipulation
  • Clairvoyance
  • Regeneration
  • Arguably better stealth mastery
  • Sleep manipulation with sedatives
  • Acid manipulation with Fluoroantimonic Acid
  • Immortality type 2

Art (1): Serlock_Holmes

dg0dzue-27e1c445-c539-45d6-8620-b5bf3d799abd.jpg

Dazai (5): XxZetsuxX, DeltaStriker22, RoggerReggor, RanaProGamer, ThePrimalHunter

989b9cd858728e99ef600976b47f22bd.jpg

Inconclusive (0):

Last edited:
Since this fight starts out of sight, Art will have the advantage with his clarivoyance

However the moment he gets too close Dazai will sense him

From there Art normally starts by approaching to his victims instead of engaging in a gun fight where Dazai will have advantage, Art with Better stamina + Better Pain tolerance + Immo type 2 + Regen, He will survive all the gun shots

It then all comes down to a fist fight

Will Art be able to grab him and hit him once? Or will Dazai be able to wear him down till he incaps Art?

Yeah but this whole match Art just needs to hit once which he will with his stamina and it's over. Even a gunshot to the head won't end him which is gonna go really bad for Dazai. Now I don't know if Dazai's power null will work on Art.

Also on art's profile the ayano match never happened. No idea why it was posted.

He has his standard equipment
...So he also has a gun???

Yeah but this whole match Art just needs to hit once which he will with his stamina and it's over.
Art won't be able to hit/grab Dazai and will straight up get obliterated in the CQC and H2H, Not to mention Dazai has a knife and good as Art's stamina is, I doubt he will be able to hold out before getting incaped by Dazai
Even a gunshot to the head won't end him which is gonna go really bad for Dazai.
CQC, H2H and knife
Now I don't know if Dazai's power null will work on Art.
He just needs to touch him to nullify perception manipulation and other powers he may have

CQC, H2H and knife
Dazai can't get into a fistfight. Art is much tougher and stronger. Once he does that he is dead.

He just needs to touch him to nullify perception manipulation and other powers he may have
If Art's abilities are due to his physiology I don't see how he is negating them. They are not a superpower.

Art won't be able to hit/grab Dazai and will straight up get obliterated in the CQC and H2H, Not to mention Dazai has a knife and good as Art's stamina is, I doubt he will be able to hold out before getting incaped by Dazai
I don't think Dazai has a good enough stamina to fight after multiple fatal injuries. Also he can't do CQG and H2H he might as well be hitting a wall with the ap difference. Any single attack from Art will incap him.

Yeah, And to my knowledge he doesn't start with and will straight up go for H2H
He only goes for Incap never for H2H like ever. His first priority is Incapatiation preferable with a weapon.

It happened though? It has a VS thread, Go look on the Ayano's profile
Oh yeah on Art's it was linking to Goku.

Yeah I can't see how Dazai manages this.

Dazai can't get into a fistfight. Art is much tougher and stronger. Once he does that he is dead.
He has analytical prediction and info analysis, I don't see the problem, Besides he isn't made of steel, Dazai's knife will be able to easily cut him and the gun can easily pierce him
If Art's abilities are due to his physiology I don't see how he is negating them. They are not a superpower.
Well, I don't think his perception manip will be a problem considering he doesn't have a trauma (Not that i know of)
I don't think Dazai has a good enough stamina to fight after multiple fatal injuries.
He literally is able to tank blows immensely stronger than him, And literally laughs off tortures and beatings
Also he can't do CQG and H2H he might as well be hitting a wall with the ap difference.
Art's body isn't made of steel you know?
Any single attack from Art will incap him.
True, Not that he will be able to hit though

He has analytical prediction and info analysis, I don't see the problem, Besides he isn't made of steel, Dazai's knife will be able to easily cut him and the gun can easily pierce him
He has shrugged off being shot by a shotgun. You would need way worse stuff than that and he also has a gun...

Well, I don't think his perception manip will be a problem considering he doesn't have a trauma (Not that i know of)
Yeah but his regen and immortality will absolutely be together with his clairvoyance. Like he can easily just leave if he is cornered and shoot him from afar.

He literally is able to tank blows immensely stronger than him, And literally laughs off tortures and beatings
Yeah but Art endures injuries which by all accounts should have straight up killed him and has no problem with it. The only way he even died was by a magical sword.

Art's body isn't made of steel you know?
Doesn't matter when he has 10x the durability and ap. He won't even feel Dazai's blows while Dazai needs to be hit once if Ant doesn't just shoot him.

True, Not that he will be able to hit though
You are basing the entire match on Dazai not being hit once by someone who he literally can't kill. This is at least to me a stomp.

He has shrugged off being shot by a shotgun. You would need way worse stuff than that and he also has a gun...
Dazai's shrugged off attacks that can crater walls, bend metal doors, Torture, Beatings, Getting shot by a sniper rifle, Stabbed with paralysing poison and got up as if nothing happened (except the poison one, He had a antidote)
Yeah but his regen and immortality will absolutely be together with his clairvoyance. Like he can easily just leave if he is cornered and shoot him from afar.
He won't be able to, Dazai has a knife and can easily cut his head off and can easily incap him by cutting of his arms, hand, head, leg, foot etc, He isn't Knife proof
Yeah but Art endures injuries which by all accounts should have straight up killed him and has no problem with it. The only way he even died was by a magical sword.
What i said above
Doesn't matter when he has 10x the durability and ap. He won't even feel Dazai's blows while Dazai needs to be hit once if Ant doesn't just shoot him.
What i said about the knife
You are basing the entire match on Dazai not being hit once by someone who he literally can't kill. This is at least to me a stomp.
Because he won't though, Analytical prediction + Info analysis + outskills to hell + Ungodly better martial arts + Ungodly smarter + Extremely more versatile + More experienced in dealing with opponents stronger than him

He won't be able to, Dazai has a knife and can easily cut his head off and can easily incap him by cutting of his arms, hand, head, leg, foot etc, He isn't Knife proof
No he isn't but he also isn't as easy to cut with a knife....Like he won't even do it in some minutes let alone instantly. He can't cut anything off.

What i said about the knife
No the knife won't really hurt him enough.

Because he won't though, Analytical prediction + Info analysis + outskills to hell + Ungodly better martial arts + Ungodly smarter + Extremely more versatile + More experienced in dealing with opponents stronger than them
Sweet. He still gets hit once or gets gunned after some time once he gets close and Ant's loses his patience.

Dazai's shrugged off attacks that can crater walls, bend metal doors, Torture, Beatings, Getting shot by a sniper rifle, Stabbed with paralysing poison and got up as if nothing happened (except the poison one, He had a antidote)
Considering his dura is the same as his ap and below Ant's he isn't shrugging anything off here. Only Ant is gonna be doing that.

No he isn't but he also isn't as easy to cut with a knife....Like he won't even do it in some minutes let alone instantly. He can't cut anything off.
No but he has stamina and enough skill to do it overtime
No the knife won't really hurt him enough.
What i said above
Sweet. He still gets hit once or gets gunned after some time once he gets close and Ant's loses his patience.
He won't be able to do that, Because Dazai won't allow that, He isn't that stupid, Better yet, Nothing stops Dazai from stealing it with more skills + He can disarm people without them noticing
Considering his dura is the same as his ap and below Ant's he isn't shrugging anything off here. Only Ant is gonna be doing that.
Fair, Wait till he gets upgraded, Then i will be the one who laughs <-<

'My dream is to commit double suicide with a beautiful woman' FRA
I don't think Art can land a single hit on Dazai before it's too late.

I noticed i gave the wrong AP for Art

I thought crushing a human skull was 3,0 - 3,9 KJ but is 1,1 KJ instead

3,0 - 3,9 KJ - Was the shotgun

I noticed i gave the wrong AP for Art

I thought crushing a human skull was 3,0 - 3,9 KJ but is 1,1 KJ instead
Art is still 3 - 3.9 KJ. The 1.1 KJ value in that calc is saying "1.1 KJ punches from professional fighters don't do anything to the skull". He'd still be 3 - 3.9 KJ due to crushing a skull, as thats the energy it takes to, well, crush a skull

Also, Budget Connor FRA

Art is still 3 - 3.9 KJ. The 1.1 KJ value in that calc is saying "1.1 KJ punches from professional fighters don't do anything to the skull". He'd still be 3 - 3.9 KJ due to crushing a skull, as thats the energy it takes to, well, crush a skull

Also, Budget Connor FRA
I thought it was via shotgun, But thanks for correcting me, Also counted XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back