• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date A Live Revision Part 2

Well, it's time to an upgrade of Date a Live Part 2, this revison isn't for the whole Date a live content, just a revision of DAL's volume 1-12

Full Spirits
Abilities: Full Spirits have many forgotten abilities:

• Resistance to Life Absorption (It's said that Shidou thanks to the Reiryoku of Spirits is able to resist and move into kurumi's shadow which absorb life force, Tohka can move in the shadow without his full reiryoku, same for Yoshino, and Yamai sisters, All Full Power Spirits can have a resistance)
  • Dimensional Travel (Some spirits can travel into two world, peoples which are pure spirits like Tohka, Yoshino, Natsumi and Yamai can do this, we seen tohka travel into his world and come in the world without create an Spacequake, Yoshino traveled in the spirit world when Kotori see her and Natsumi can do this as well)
Ryouko's orders echoed but...The finger that Origami was resting on the trigger twitched. They confirmed that the Spirit body of the giant doll vanished and dissolved into space. "We Lost……her?" From someone's whisper, had been sent and heard by the entire AST team members. When the Spirit returns to the other side, which they called the other dimension- they classify it as [Lost]
~ DAL Volume 2 Chapter 2​
I've just post an exemple but there exist some other feat

• Power Nullification (Physicals) (Spirit's Astral Dress Nullifies dammages, Yoshino totally nullified some blow from ast)
At the same time, Origami heard a small cry from somewhere with her superhearing, a tremendously loud explosion occurred where all the bullets had impacted at once. Most probably, most of the attacks would be nullified by the AstralDress that was covering the Spirit— even the [Hermit] would most likely come out uninjured not to mention a [Princess] class Spirit.
~ DAL Volume 2 Chapter 2​
  • Resistance to Mind Control (Full Form spirits are unaffected by Miku's mind control, Shidou resisted to this thanks to spirit's reiryoku, kurumi which have her Full Form isn't affected by this)
Tiering: The tiering is really hard to do, there is some Outlier/PIS Firstly i need to talk about Outlier:

• Mountain level: I really dont think this feat is legit, Firstly It's Sealed Tohka and Shidou which have make the feat, Shido with the use of Sandalphon have difficult against Wizard from DEM comparable to AST members which have Origami, one of the strongest members only have a Multi-City block feat, if the feat is legit all Fodders in the verse are Mountain level scaling to shidou and sealed tohka (Wizard, androids, AST, Sealed spirits ect..)
Now the true tiering

• Tohka Yatogami: Full Spirit Tohka get a Likely Island level since she have the same level of Yamai sisters which have an Island level feat and can blow away an island, she has also a strong feat, indeed, she cutting and destroying Mountains
  • Yamai: Island level (Yamai created a massive storm cloud around an Island, during Kaguya and Yuzuru's conflict, they unconsciously Destroyed forests, mountains, rivers and towns and They claim that they are able to Blow away the Island from the planet)
  • Yoshino: She is At least Multi-City Block level Likely Far Higher Scaling to the fact that she is able to fight an entire AST unity and Origami which have a Multi City Block feat, City level with Environemental Destruction (she froze an entire city)
  • Miku Izayoi: At least Multi-City Block level likely Far Higher Completly Overpowered Origami and all AST unity
  • Kurumi Tokisaki: At least Multi-City Block level likely Far Higher (Even her weaker clones were capable of injuring Kotori, as well as overpowering AST Origami and DEM Mana) | Unknow Since we don't know the real Power of Kurumi
  • Kotori Itsuka: At least Multi-City Block level likely Far Higher (Easily overpowered Origami equipped with White Licorice; casually destroyed several Kurumi clones that earlier overwhelmed sealed Tohka, Mana and Origami) | City level with Megiddo (Meggido's attack is compared to a Volcanic Eruption)
  • Origami Tobiichi: Likely Island level (Comparable to Tohka, she overpowered her in numerous occasions)
EDIT: I've forgotten Shidou lol but he become Multi-City Block level for his first key and Island scaling to other Full Power Spirits

Sealed Form Spirits

• Simple, They are all Multi-City Block level, Scaling to Wizard, Kurumi's clone and Android which have a Multi-City Block feat.
Tiering problem
The main problem of the current scaling is that Full Power Yoshino, Miku, Kurumi and Kotori are At least Multi-City Block level, It's a Safe Lowball but the problem with them is that is they feat aren't above this, Yoshino's full power had Problem against AST members which are MCB (but it's because of his instable consciousness too), Miku had problems against Kurumi's clone which can defeat/can be defeated by Wizard and AST members, Kurumi claim that she would have problems with 3 sealed spirits, Kotori was Injured by Kurumi's clones. But i put a likely Higher due to have Much more power than their sealed form which are Multi-City Block level for stomp Wizards and Androids

Also, if we count the Mountain level feat for sealed Tohka and Shidou, Sealed Yoshino become stronger than her Full form, and Sealed Spirits are Stronger than Full Power Spirits like Yoshino, Miku or Natsumi which is completly false

In summary: Mountains level Key for sealed spirits should gone due to the massive inconcistency and replaced to Multi-City Block level

Abilities

Absolute Zero: At this point, she finally realized it. At this point, she finally realized it. It instantly froze all the way to the ground with a crackling sound.
Freezing everything upon a single touch, a dense ray of absolute zero. There was an impression of having witnessed such power somewhere before.
~ DAL Volume 4 Chapter 5​
Pain Manipulation: After Miku said that, she took a deep breath and her beautiful voice echoed in the room. As if to resonance with that, squirmed and increased its volume.
When she did that.

"Mu…this is"

"Houu…………"

"Wonder. The pain got lighter"

Tohka and the Yamai sisters opened their eyes wide in surprise and looked down at their body. Looking at that state, Miku made a small smile.

"Ahaha………..it's a pain-killer [Song]. It has no healing effects so it's just for relaxation.
~ DAL Volume 10 Chapter 4​
Statistics Amplification: "<Gabriel>-----[March]!"
At the same time when she shouted, Miku's thin fingers started dancing fluently on top of the light keyboard. When she did that, a gallant tone echoed throughout-------the wind and ice holding back the artificial satellite got even stronger.

"Amazing………….desu"

"Kuku, this song is the best like I thought. My blood is boiling and body is dancing…..!"

"With all might. Nice assist."

Yoshino and the Yamai sisters bounced their voices. The song controlling Angel <Gabriel> Miku holds. Just by changing the song tone it is performing, it is possible to grant several types of results to the target.

Hearing that song, the people that hears the brave [March] will have their heart and body invigorated.
~ DAL Volume 9 Chapter 4​
Origami Tobiichi:

Auto Teleportation: She didn't have the leisure to hold back her strength. Tohka grabbed <Sandalphon> with both her hands and slashed at Origami with all her might.
But-----There was no feeling.

The moment <Sandalphon> touched Origami's Astral dress, Origami's appearance turned to light and disappeared; she then appeared a few meters back from her original position.

"Wha……..!"

"-----uh"

Tohka was not the only one opening her eyes in dismay. Even Origami who avoided the attack was distorting her expression in astonishment. It seems that happening was also unexpected for Origami too.
~ DAL Volume 10 Chapter 3​
But, the moment Origami's soft skin was about to take the bullet, her body turned to light and disappeared; the shadow bullet lost its target and sliced straight into the night sky. After a moment, Kurumi immediately turned behind after she noticed a presence behind her.-----Origami who disappeared just now, was standing there.
~ DAL Volume 10 Chapter 4​
Tohka Yatogami:

Existence Erasure: Understood-----then with this attack, I will obliterate you without even any dust left!"[...]And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.[...]The building, city, and ground formed a straight line of nothingness.[...]However, there was no reply Either he was erased by [Paverschlev]'s attack or he was swallowed by the building's cracks.
~ DAL Volume 7 Chapter 5​
It's all for the moments, i will add more content in their profiles tho. The third season of DAL can also have many Tiering feat but for now this scaling is good EDIT: I can't create Natsumi's profile because of the actual bad scaling so i hope this revision can be done quickly

BlackeJan said:
Was the Yamai calc accepted? I've looked at it but it doesn't appear that everyone agreed on it
This Calc?

Kep agreed on the fact that it's fine to use the Cylinder Formula and i use the Low end method (Condensation) and Arbitrary Number as well

Veloxt1r0kore said:
This sounds good, i agree.
Make Rinne profile instead dammit
It' better if i play to this game before but i didn't found at least the english version of it...

Ok where is the evidence for Absolute Zero?

I still see it as Tohka doing it through power than hax.

Does the new 8-A rating appile to not just everyone who's 8-A in ap, but also their durability?

"At the same time, Origami heard a small cry from somewhere with her superhearing, a tremendously loud explosion occurred where all the bullets had impacted at once. Most probably, most of the attacks would be nullified by the AstralDress that was covering the Spirit— even the [Hermit] would most likely come out uninjured not to mention a [Princess] class Spirit."

Minor powernull

Huesito88 said:
Ok where is the evidence for Absolute Zero?
At this point, she finally realized it. It instantly froze all the way to the ground with a crackling sound.
Freezing everything upon a single touch, a dense ray of absolute zero. There was an impression of having witnessed such power somewhere before
~ Blablabla.com​
Huesito88 said:
Does the new 8-A rating appile to not just everyone who's 8-A in ap, but also their durability?
Of Course, they tank attacks of each other.

Alright than I'm fine with AZ.

Edit Everything seems fine than expect the Tohka one I still see it as Tohka doing it through power rather than hax

Also, my apologies, but going by DodoNova2's/The Causality's history of editing Sailor Moon pages, the problem is that the grammar and structure tend to turn awful in the pages that he edits, so I would prefer if somebody else handles it instead.

The Causality said:
There already exist a Calc which is already accepted and already figure in the profile Yamai
Okay. Then the statistics and other changes should probably be fine to apply. The problem is that the pages that you have edited in the past recurrently turned into a mess.

Yes i know, feel free to revert my edits if the page become a mess and ask another expert for help this

I will make edits the moment where i can entirely focused on them.

I don't want to spend several hours cleaning up after you as usually happens. I would prefer if somebody else in this thread is willing to perform the edits.

I did not propose that you clean up, I just proposed to completely cancel the changes (which lasts 30 seconds)

So if my editing is bad, just cancel edits, it's simple.

Isn't it better to wait an see if other members are willing to help you out instead? Or do you mean that your editing has improved in quality?

Antvasima said:
Isn't it better to wait an see if other members are willing to help you out instead? Or do you mean that your editing has improved in quality?
Well, Waiting other members is fine but I would like to avoid to bother them and especially you, I would like to try again because yes, my edits have a better quality

Let me try, if this isn't enough, i drop editing until my english level improve (the changes are not really hard tho)

Okay. I suppose that you can try then.

""Understood-----then with this attack, I will obliterate you without even any dust left!"[...]And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.[...]The building, city, and ground formed a straight line of nothingness.[...]However, there was no reply Either he was erased by [Paverschlev]'s attack or he was swallowed by the building's cracks."

"Existence Erasure with Paverschlev (Inverse Tohka is able to erase beings from existence with the sword of demise)"

That's not Existence Erasure

"Understood-----then with this attack, I will obliterate you without even any dust left!"[...]And, the Reiryoku wave passed through that line and obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. Everything touching that torrent of black Reiryoku were compressed, pulverized, turned into particles and disappeared into the wind.[...]The building, city, and ground formed a straight line of nothingness.[...]However, there was no reply Either he was erased by [Paverschlev]'s attack or he was swallowed by the building's cracks."

Yes it is, the statemate said that this oblirates existence, even if we take the statemate you highlighted, it said that it disappeared into the wind and it was supposed to Erase Shidou anyway

there is much more statemate about EE and even your statemate can be translated into EE

Erasing someone doesn't always mean EE

It says compressed and pulverizeted into particles

It disappearing into the wind doesn't mean it got erased from existence

"Yes it is, the statemate said that this oblirates existence,"

"Obliterated every existence in line"

>Erasing someone doesn't always mean EE

Hmm half yes and no, Erasing can be translated to Physical and Existence itself (yes there exist a difference), yes, thuis context is important for this kind of statemate, but in this context, Erasing is Existence Erasure, and even if we disagree with the Erasing = EE for this statemate, all the combined statemate tend to the EE

>It says compressed and pulverizeted into particles, It Disappearing into the wind doesn't mean it got erased from existence

Yes, it said this, which is ambiguous, Disappearing can also be translated into EE (the pulverization and compression part is in the process tho) this statemate itself isn't enough for Existence Erasure this plus the other statemates agree with the EE part

Also, the " obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor" is definitely EE, the sentence even said that this isn't a metaphore

And also the Line of nothingness too is here

"I will obliterate you without even any dust left"

Particles in this context are beyond dust

"Yes, it said this, which is ambiguous, Disappearing can also be translated into EE (the pulverization and compression part is in the process tho) this statemate itself isn't enough for Existence Erasure this plus the other statemates agree with the EE part"

It can depending on what else is said. Into particles not nothingness in this quote and it states into the wind not just it disappeared, if it was just that this would be fine.

"obliterated every existence in the line. It was neither a joke nor a metaphor. "

It did obliterate every existence in line into particles

"Line of nothingness"

I'm sure it is, if everything was pulverized into particles and disappeared into the wind a line of "nothingness" would be formed.

Well, i'am lazy to continue the debate so this time i guess you are correct lol

I will change her profile later.

Back