• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs Saitama (One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think vader has anything against saitama, even with the suppose lightspeed reaction, we don't know if Saitama can surpas it. I will say that Saitama has no limits, so he win

Regionfuego said:
I dont think vader has anything against saitama, even with the suppose lightspeed reaction, we don't know if Saitama can surpas it. I will say that Saitama has no limits, so he wi
Vader has mind control. Vader can close his windpipe.

Regionfuego said:
I dont think vader has anything against saitama, even with the suppose lightspeed reaction, we don't know if Saitama can surpas it. I will say that Saitama has no limits, so he wi
than add a "for now" to the victorys...

but drellix also said it, vader can kill saitama via windpipe closing :I

GreatestSin said:
Regionfuego said:
than add a "for now" to the victorys...
but drellix also said it, vader can kill saitama via windpipe closing :I
That easy for Vader. It's a done deal who wins this and it is Vader, hands down.

ChoseUsername said:
......... mans I am tired, someone can explain that if you tank a meteor without being demaged you can't be hurt with telekinetic?
Um...My friend, I thought he punched that meteor, and didn't tank it.

Drellix said:
ChoseUsername said:
......... mans I am tired, someone can explain that if you tank a meteor without being demaged you can't be hurt with telekinetic?
That's actually harder to do, because you have to add his force to the meoteor's.

Also, it was already explained in the series that Saitama has enough will do resists mind control, none was able to force to do nothing via telekinesis (he resisted the most powerful user in the galaxy who was capable of altering gravity), and has punched through a energy attack that was the equivalent of a Death Star shooting at you. And even with that, he was capable of killing an enemy with an insane regen factor.

What Vader can do against a guy who can destroy the planet with one punch and move FTL?

Tabulasmaragdina said:
Also, it was already explained in the series that Saitama has enough will do resists mind control, none was able to force to do nothing via telekinesis (he resisted the most powerful user in the galaxy who was capable of altering gravity), and has punched through a energy attack that was the equivalent of a Death Star shooting at you. And even with that, he was capable of killing an enemy with an insane regen factor.

What Vader can do against a guy who can destroy the planet with one punch and move FTL?
Um. No. I'll tear apart your argument here.

1st off. He resists Mind Control from Tornado, a tier High 6 C, which is nowhere near Galatic. If she's the "strongest TK user" in the OPM, then OPM has terrible TK/TP characters. Vader is 80% of Sidious' raw power. Sidious TPed all of Corusaunt to forget about the Star Destroyer falling on the city, that's a population of 3 trillion. You could argue a smaller number, but it's at least in the high billions. On the high end, Vader being 80% of Sidious should be able to TP 2.4 trillion people. That amount of TP forced into a single individual like Saitama, who has mere Large Island Level durability to TP is nothing.

2nd. The "energy attack" is calced at Multi Continental. Saitama cannot planet bust in a single attack. It took more than 1 punch to kill Boros, and speculation does not equal a debate on this site.

3rd. The Death Star's beam is higher destructive capacity than Lord Boros for several reasons, the primary being that the DS's beam was supposed to be able to destroy *any* planet in the Galaxy, even planets with denser consistences and Gas Giants.

4th. Anakin (aka Vader Prime here), has several ways of killing Saitama. His TK is stronger than Saitama can resist, his TP is much stronger, his pyrokinesis could ignite inside his brain, and Saitama has no resistence against Mind Maniuplation.

Tabulasmaragdina said:
Drellix said:
ChoseUsername said:
That's actually harder to do, because you have to add his force to the meoteor's.

Lmao!! Saitama is not FTL!! He's sub revalistic!!

Yeah after reasearching all of the crazy stuff on what Darth Vader is capable off and comparing it to his Vs Battle Wiki profile...

I have to side with the Dark Lord of the Sith on this one as much as I like Saitama

@Aparajita saitama never resisted mind-control, in fact he never encountered a enemy who was able to do that, he resisted getting blown into bits by tornados telekinesis...

GreatestSin said:
@Aparajita saitama never resisted mind-control, in fact he never encountered a enemy who was able to do that, he resisted getting blown into bits by tornados telekinesis...
As it was mentioned in the webcomic, Tornado was trying to manipulate his spirit with her pyschic powers and failed to do so.

So, if we're talking stupid hax Legend's Vader here with facts that really don't make any sense at all and not taking into consideration that Saitama has no need to breath (surviving various seconds in the moon and being surrounded by flames more than once, something that would have eaten all the nearby oxygen), and none has been able to manipulate him, as well as expecting that Vader could be able to stop an attack that could destroy the planet surfacce on its weakest moving at relativistic speeds without even trying.

Yeah, go Vader.

Yeah, go Vader, because Saitama has no resistence against TP of Vader's level. He could literally mind rape Saitama into "full serious" punching himself in the face (or testicles, whichever would appeal more to Vader).

Neither of those are feats that are worth mentioning, he wasn't in space for an extended duration and the fire could have been a PIS issue on the animator's part.

You seems to forget the physics point, Vader to close Saitama wind pipe he actually has to use telekinetic PRESSURE on his throat, but the pression saitama has actually resisted it's immensely highter.

Vader can try to close his throat but it will not work because saitama muscles are far stronger of his telekinetic power.

The same pression of his punches hitting the air that are capable of vaporizing a muntain is highter than the pression of Vader telekinetic on his throat.

ChoseUsername said:
You seems to forget the physics point, Vader to close Saitama wind pipe he actually has to use telekinetic PRESSION on his throat, but the pression saitama has actually resisted it's immensely highter.
Vader can try to close his throat but it will not work because saitama muscles are far stronger of his telekinetic power.

The same pression of his punches hitting the air that are capable of vaporizing a muntain is highter than the pression of Vader telekinetic on his throat.
Not sure thats how it works....

Anyways shown by the fight with Boros, he can stand the lack of air for a while, so its not as effective as one thinks

Aparajita said:
2nd. The "energy attack" is calced at Multi Continental. Saitama cannot planet bust in a single attack. It took more than 1 punch to kill Boros, and speculation does not equal a debate on this site.
It took more than 1 punch to kill boros because he didn't want to kill him, Saitama countained his own force to give boros a dignified fight, but at the end yes boros was killed with one punch perfeclty in line with the story, and yes his serius punch is supposed to be OR multi continental OR at planetary level OR more.

And Tabulas was not reffering to Tornado.

That's nice, he's not planetary yet, he's "likely planetary", but still not planet level.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter, because he's never experienced TP on the Scale of Star Wars, there's nothing suggesting that Vader doesn't just mindrape him into killing himself.

SomebodyData said:
Not sure thats how it works....

Anyways shown by the fight with Boros, he can stand the lack of air for a while, so its not as effective as one thinks
Force is a physics power, it's not magick, it's clearly said that force choke works like telekinetic, and saitama tanked a telekinetic power comparable to a black hole.. either he seems not to notice changes in gravity in that moment.. so it's ALL about pressure.

Saitama has casually shown feats that would one-shot Vador.

Not to mention he has dealt with telekentics before, which even the strongest haven't been able to budge him. And he's not even fighting back against them, letting them hammar on him without any reprecussion.

Saitama pretty much wrecks, Vader isn't going to be able to beat him while dealing with someone who is stronger, faster and more durable, who has shown resistance to TK.

Vador tries to use his lightsaber, dies. Vador opens up with the force, dies.

Vader can mind rape him and set his brain on fire. Does no read the actual description of Vader's abilities?

Actually saitama has shown resistence with physics powers, extremly hight and low temperature (low on the moon surface a normal human would be istant dead), and willing control powers.

Maybe the laser blade whitch is at the temperature of plasma can hurt him, but not kill him, samething from control powers that maybe can control his mind for a little time.

But definitely force choke and all telekinetics forces powers of vader havn't the pressure which is force on surface to block his throat muscles.

Vader is 80% sidious. Sidious mind Raped trillions including the Jedi. All that focused on Santana makes him Vaders bitch.

Drellix said:
Vader is 80% sidious. Sidious mind Raped trillions including the Jedi. All that focused on Santana makes him Vaders bitch.
Infact i said it before the only thing on witch saitama can be attacked it's vader's control willing power, but so vader start with controlling his mind but if it didn't work vader will die. Vader has only a chance, and there is the possibility that even with that it will not work .

I think 3/4 winnig for saitama.

ChoseUsername said:
Drellix said:
Infact i said it before the only thing on witch saitama can be attacked it's vader's control willing power, but so vader start with controlling his mind but if it didn't work vader will die. Vader has only a chance, and there is the possibility that even with that it will not work .
I think 3/4 winnig for saitama.
Scans showing Saitama resisting Telepathy, not Telekinesis please?

Also, link to that person's profile so we can do a fair comparison.

Lawyerr said:
Saitama has casually shown feats that would one-shot Vador.
Not to mention he has dealt with telekentics before, which even the strongest haven't been able to budge him. And he's not even fighting back against them, letting them hammar on him without any reprecussion.

Saitama pretty much wrecks, Vader isn't going to be able to beat him while dealing with someone who is stronger, faster and more durable, who has shown resistance to TK.

Vador tries to use his lightsaber, dies. Vador opens up with the force, dies.
You got that backwards with Saitama being faster then Vader when its Vader that is actually faster then he is.

Saitama's speed is only is only Sub-Relativistic+ which is calulated to be (5%-10% SoL)

Where is as Vader's speed is Relativistic+ which is estimated to be (50%-100% SoL)

And combine Vader's Force + Precognition with his Relativistic speed which makes him move at Lightspeed levels. Saitama won't be touching Vader 50% of the time.

Here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tornado_of_Terror

And that is her power.

Chi/Aura Manipulation - Using her physic powers, Tornado is able to manipulate the chi/aura of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. However, people with strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Ōgon Seishi).

Surely Vader has a better mind manipulation but it's not sure if it will work since it's pretty difficult calculate will power, so i am considering the battle from a probabilistic point, and here saitama has more chances of winning.

HeroicDefender97 said:
You got that backwards with Saitama being faster then Vader when its Vader that is actually faster then he is.

Saitama's speed is only is only Sub-Relativistic+ which is calulated to be (5%-10% SoL)

Where is as Vader's speed is Relativistic+ which is estimated to be (50%-100% SoL)

And combine Vader's Force + Precognition with his Relativistic speed which makes him move at Lightspeed levels. Saitama won't be touching Vader 50% of the time.
I never saw darth vader going to speed of light level, maybe his combat skills and reflex are at SoL, however the medium distance earth-moon is 384.403 km if we consider the time that he jumped until he reach earth (2/3 seconds) we can say PROBABLY that his speed is between 130 000 km/h and 190 000 km/h (maybe highter), in other words his speed is between 25% and 65% of speed of light however highter than 5%/10%

Aparajita said:
That is telekinesis, not telepathyVader is 80% of Sidious according to This novel, which is canon.
Sidious is able to mentally dominate "millions or billions" in this book

There is nothing to suggest that Saitama can withstand that.
It's not telekinesis...
Chi/Aura Manipulation - Using her physic powers, Tornado is able to manipulate the chi/aura of a person and force it to move and bend to her will, causing severe damage to her opponent. However, people with strong wills can resist this (Saitama, Garou, Ōgon Seishi).

You guys might have missed this, but the entire expanded universe was decanonized, for star wars with disney's acquisition of the franchise. Only the 7 movies and the clone wars series are canon at the moment. Saitama stomps vader by a million miles. Even with vader's force abilities, such as pinching off his airway with force choke. (he was shown to have incredible durability in which he hits an asteroid at reentry speeds and destroys most of the mass of the asteroid with a punch) would not phase him very much at all, as shown by his calmness and non-panicking while being punched in to a vaccum. a normal human being can hold their breath for several minutes. Saitama's actual speed is super fast, as shown by the fact that he jumps from the moon to earth in a few seconds, and several fights show him moving so fast that he seemlingly teleports (not indifferent to DBZ or Bleach). His punch is so strong that the air disturbance can tunnel out a mountain. And that was just with him playing with Genos, he wasn't taking the fight seriously, even against Boros it's shown that he didn't even go all out. Vader's force abilities require line of sight, and can be resisted, they seem to be of use against weaker willed people. it's a completely different catagory of power.

There is no way vader wins this without significant bias, using only true canon material.

Kharaa said:
You guys might have missed this, but the entire expanded universe was decanonized, for star wars with disney's acquisition of the franchise. Only the 7 movies and the clone wars series are canon at the moment. Saitama stomps vader by a million miles. Even with vader's force abilities, such as pinching off his airway with force choke. (he was shown to have incredible durability in which he hits an asteroid at reentry speeds and destroys most of the mass of the asteroid with a punch) would not phase him very much at all, as shown by his calmness and non-panicking while being punched in to a vaccum. a normal human being can hold their breath for several minutes. Saitama's actual speed is super fast, as shown by the fact that he jumps from the moon to earth in a few seconds, and several fights show him moving so fast that he seemlingly teleports (not indifferent to DBZ or Bleach). His punch is so strong that the air disturbance can tunnel out a mountain. And that was just with him playing with Genos, he wasn't taking the fight seriously, even against Boros it's shown that he didn't even go all out. Vader's force abilities require line of sight, and can be resisted, they seem to be of use against weaker willed people. it's a completely different catagory of power.

There is no way vader wins this without significant bias, using only true canon material.

Also, people are constanly quoting Sidious mind control over millions. It's not like they're his puppets, but he's influencing them. Yeah, he was able to alter the perception of the Jedi Council through the force. Not their minds.

Also, here are three massively powerful Force Users in the actual cannon, trying to mind control someone with only above average will. And even then they had a hard time to do it. Saitama with his indomable will will sureley prove much more harder to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xUHQDQZ6E4

Kharaa said:

Why does it matter if the EU is decanonized?

It sounds like you are just saying that cause you want Vader to be weak as hell so that Saitama can win

HeroicDefender97 said:
It sounds like you are just saying that cause you want Vader to be weak as hell so that Saitama can win

Literally this, Heroic. Can't beat EU Vader, so resort to the "it's not canon" logic.

Aparajita said:
HeroicDefender97 said:
Literally this, Heroic. Can't beat EU Vader, so resort to the "it's not canon" logic.
Oh yeah. When peeps can't back up their own cases for a character. They resort to calling that other character's showcasing of an abilty non-canon just so that their character can win LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back