• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) vs Saitama (One Punch Man)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nickhf1 said:
Vader, He has a much bigger arsenal and superior hax. The only thing going for Saitama is His brute strength but I don't think that would be enough, It's more of a matter of tag, If saitama went serious straight off and punches him, Vader wouldn't survive. But that really isn't Saitama way of fighting.
Vader also is much faster.

I thought his reaction speed was higher than Saitama but I suppose I am wrong, than that gives Vader an even better chance of winning.

I am still going with Vader on this one

Saitama still has a chance of beating him

But overall I still side with Vader because of his superior speed (slightly, as Saitama is also Relativistic, but only Sub), reaction time, and Force hax abilties

Tzula said:
He destroyed a meteor..
Leveled a CITY

(I think)

And well.. He fought a GOD LEVELED... Creature

and won.

and what can Vader do? I don't know much about EU vader. Just film.
Then I suggest you read the speed feats of Vader I posted here on this forum. Cause Vader has slightly has Saitama beat in the speed and reaction time department.

Scroll back up to reply#97

Tzula said:
He destroyed a meteor..
Leveled a CITY

(I think)

and won.

Oh and he could do this

3362776-3564815239-33626

3362777-2376956693-33626

Vader can use the Force with pin point precision to crush any of Saitama's interal organs from the inside whether its his brain or heart

HeroicDefender97 said:
Tzula said:
He destroyed a meteor..
Leveled a CITY

(I think)

and won.

Oh and he could do this
3362776-3564815239-33626

3362777-2376956693-33626

Vader can use the Force with pin point precision to crush any of Saitama's interal organs from the inside whether its his brain or heart

Why do you keep trying to use the whole TK-instakill? Saitama has effortlessly resisted the powers of a pyschic was capable of stop mid-air and throw multiple skyraper-sized bullets.

Vader can only win this by reaction speed, and even there there is no way for him to evade a serious Saitama who can Vaporize the planet surface without even trying his best.

Im not saying Insta kill

Im just pointing out hes almost leveled a city.. Destroyed a meteor and killed a god.. Just saying..

Anyway My vote goes to Saitama

Tabulasmaragdina said:
Why do you keep trying to use the whole TK-instakill? Saitama has effortlessly resisted the powers of a pyschic was capable of stop mid-air and throw multiple skyraper-sized bullets.

Vader can only win this by reaction speed, and even there there is no way for him to evade a serious Saitama who can Vaporize the planet surface without even trying his best.
Except... subatomic matter maniuplation.

Hi, my name is Vader, and your brain is now a cactus. Good day.

Darth Vader wins.

Not only does he have DC and Durability extremely close to Saitama without almost any gap, but he also higher speed, which is usually a better deciding factor in battles.

Also Darth Vader has extreme TK...he can literally blow Saitama's brain up if he want's, he's done insane things with TK before.

ChoseUsername said:
Can you show me a pic where darth vader kill someone with subatomic manipulation?
Can you show me a pic of Saitama resisting subatomic matter maniuplation?

No.

Vader has not used it to kill in the series, although it's possible for him to do so.

Aparajita said:
ChoseUsername said:
Can you show me a pic where darth vader kill someone with subatomic manipulation?
No.

Vader has not used it to kill in the series, although it's possible for him to do so.
The point it's not if saitama can resist to atomic manipulation, the point is that if vader has never used atomic manipulation to kill someone there should be a motivation.. maybe he must focus all his force or it's very difficult with a moving object, or just his atomic manipulation is not in large scale..

ChoseUsername said:
Aparajita said:
ChoseUsername said:
No.

The point it's not if saitama can resist to atomic manipulation, the point is that if vader has never used atomic manipulation to kill someone there should be a motivation.. maybe he must focus all his force or it's very difficult with a moving object, or just his atomic manipulation is not in large scale..
Not... really, i mean, as i said before (many times now) that this incarnation of Vader is 80% of Sidious' power. Sidious, through techinques like Force Drain and Wormhole, actively uses subatomic. Anakin, in the clone wars, far before he became Vader, used subatomic.

So there is A: The knowledge, B: The example (Sidious) and C: The Will to do so.

To boot, Vader is much faster.

Used subatomic but for doing what? How much is strong his subatomic manipulation? for exemple Doc Manhattan just have to blow up things..

vader or not official vader what can he do with it? he can freely use his manipulation to kill every one or he has to focus? it's slow or fast?

I asked a pic just because i want to understand how it works, since i don't really know much about these skills.

Can I make a probabilistic calculation? do not take it as a truth but as a chance.
Ok then:
Vader starts:
case 1)
Vader use mind hax, it work with and saitama is totally controlled by vader, vader win.
case 2)
Vader use mind hax, it does not work, saitama win.

case 3)
Vader starts using his lasert blade, notice that it doesn't work he try to use subatomic manipulation, vader blow up saitama, vader win.
case 4)
Vader starts using his laser blade, notice that it doesn't work he try to use subatomic manipulation, saitama notice to feel pain, saitama use serius punch to not get killed.

saitama starts (supponing he want end the battle quickly because he need to go at supermarket discount):
case 1)
He try to punch vader, but vader has stronger reflex and combat speed , vader however need to focus on saitama to doge his fast and area attacks, saitama at this point use serious Table Flip (Saitama flips the entire battlefield into the air. he did with garuo) to confuse vader mind, saitama punch him.

so 5 probabilistic scenarios 3/5 for saitama. You can say that vader has the power to control bilions of people but since he never showned such force and saitama has endured also will control powers i take it just like a possible scenario not like a sure one. Same thing for sub atomic manipulation.. i don't know how it work so I take with approximation also because if darth vader has a strong atomic manipulation there is no one that can defeat him in star wars.. he just has to blow up rebels..

If you think that the "Rebels" are the only thing that Vader has to deal with... that's simply wrong

Vader deals with renegade Jedi (many who are survivors of the Order, no pushovers themselves), pirates (including the Black Sun, led by Prince Xizor, who was powerful enough that the Republic was forced to accept his existence), the Rebels (Led by Luke, who is the most powerful Jedi the universe has ever seen, who TKed a Black Hole), a Cloned Darth Maul (A Prime Maul who was also given the Darksabre, a weapon that enchances Darkside Powers, the same weapon he fought against (then used) here, his own apprentance Galen Marek (Starkiller) who was capable of this, and Yuuzhan Vong, who are an outergalatic species that exists completely outside of the Force.

So Vader has: Speed on his side, including reaction speed, which is all that is needed to use the Force, Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale (as per editing the Holocron, to activate it, it requires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale), Telepathy on a scale that nothing in the One Punch Man verse has remotely seen anything like it.

Saitama... punches stuff really hard.

It's said that he spend hundred of hours to manipulate at subatomic level that cristal.. maybe for this vader don't use in battle subatomic manipulation.

It's all ok, but subatomic manipulation bypass durability, this mean that rebel or jadi or pirates if you have the power of blowing up thing, you just have to blow up thing..

I still don't think that vader has speed of light I don't approve the way it's dimostrated, because i just can easy calculate malek speed doing distance/time instead than that calculation based on a game animation aproximation..

But it's ok he has light reaction speed, and telepathy isn't control manipulation, telepathy is just the ability to read other mind and comunicate with others.

However i counted all this in my probabilistic calculations and stills i think it's good 3/5 for saitama. If you want a SURE calculation I can't do that, because we are supposing much about this two characters. If I go from just vader has shown in film, or from official skills, saitama wins, if I go from supposing that vader can blow up people than vader wins, if i go that vader has super mind hax, than he win, if i go that saitama has endurance againist will power control, than he win.

The only sure think is that saitama can kill him with out all this, while vader can't.. this is way i think saitama has that 3/5.

ChoseUsername said:
It's said that he spend hundred of hours to manipulate at subatomic level that cristal.. maybe for this vader don't use in battle subatomic manipulation.
It's all ok, but subatomic manipulation bypass durability, this mean that rebel or jadi or pirates if you have the power of blowing up thing, you just have to blow up thing..

I still don't think that vader has speed of light I don't approve the way it's dimostrated, because i just can easy calculate malek speed doing distance/time instead than that calculation based on a game animation aproximation..

But it's ok he has light reaction speed, and telepathy isn't control manipulation, telepathy is just the ability to read other mind and comunicate with others.

However i counted all this in my probabilistic calculations and stills i think it's good 3/5 for saitama. If you want a SURE calculation I can't do that, because we are supposing much about this two characters. If I go from just vader has shown in film, or from official skills, saitama wins, if I go from supposing that vader can blow up people than vader wins, if i go that vader has super mind hax, than he win, if i go that saitama has endurance againist will power control, than he win.

The only sure think is that saitama can kill him with out all this, while vader can't.. this is way i think saitama has that 3/5.
Nobody ever said that Vader was FTL cause he's not. His speed does not compare to the likes of Goku, Superman, Thor, and such.

Him having Lightspeed reaction time yes, but not faster then the speed of light.

HeroicDefender97 said:
Him having Lightspeed reaction time yes, but not faster then the speed of light.
He's not FTL, but he's Relativistic+ (50% SoL at least)

HeroicDefender97 said:
^ I know I was just telling Username that nobody ever said that Vader was FTL cause he ain't.
I'm done arguing with him, it's going around and around, if he wants to debate the reason why they're Relativistic+ he can argue with the calculation team because that's not my area of expertise.

Aparajita vader with speed can't kill saitama, at least he doge him for a while, if saitama use serius table flip vader go in the air where he can not move at his normal speed.. the discussion was more about mind hax and sub atomic manipulation, I don't want to not consider this two skills because there aren't in official skills list or because there aren't effective prove of their force or aplication in a fighting context.

If you want that i say:" yes vader has atomic manipulation so he can blow up saitama in a second.." i will do.. but if you want a much more probabilistic answer i will say:" Vader has atomic manipulation but he need of time focusing on saitama and it's not a istant kill, since he need of hours for that matrix". Chose you your anwer. I end here.

No. My answer is simply this: Vader has the ability to put Saitama down with several ways and is faster than him. That's the most i'm going to say.

Damm..

Thats like

holy shit..

One point though, I Think we will be revising this in the future due to season 2 coming out in march.

(Most likely).

HeroicDefender97 said:
Username, your grammar makes it difficult for me to take your arugment seriously. No offense lol

Sorry man I am not english, i know i sucks in writing and speaking, quite the same with spanish, however i can read books or watch film without problems :)

(I am italian)

ChoseUsername said:
HeroicDefender97 said:
Username, your grammar makes it difficult for me to take your arugment seriously. No offense lol
Sorry man I am not english, i know i sucks in writing and speaking, quite the same with spanish, however i can read books or watch film without problems :)
(I am italian)
I apologize for offending you then :)

ChoseUsername said:
HeroicDefender97 said:
(I am italian)
I feel you.

The point of Saitama's existence is to be an unstoppable opponent to enemy types we take too seriously. Vador would be no different. He'd try an array of things that should logically work, they wouldn't, and then Saitama would effortlessly win. Then Vador would appear as a ghost played by David Prowse or Hayden Christensen (depending on if the fans can protect it from Lucas).

We haven't seen Saitama's limitations because because there are none (and that's canonical). He wouldn't get hurt because he can't get hurt (except in his dreams, also canonical). The only way Vador would stand a chance is if it was funny for him to do so, and even Vador can't "force" himself to be funny.

Except... Saitama has shown resistence to TP, just nowhere near the scale required to do so.

And Saitama hasn't shown any resistence to attacks on the molecular level.

Knighteousness said:
The point of Saitama's existence is to be an unstoppable opponent to enemy types we take too seriously. Vador would be no different. He'd try an array of things that should logically work, they wouldn't, and then Saitama would effortlessly win. Then Vador would appear as a ghost played by David Prowse or Hayden Christensen (depending on if the fans can protect it from Lucas).
We haven't seen Saitama's limitations because because there are none (and that's canonical). He wouldn't get hurt because he can't get hurt (except in his dreams, also canonical). The only way Vador would stand a chance is if it was funny for him to do so, and even Vador can't "force" himself to be funny.
By your logic seiya should be undefeatable due to they way bis character works no matter the odds stack against him seiya will always overcome his foe or get stronger than said foe. To put your logic isn't accepted as an argument here its fallacy in itself.

Knighteousness said:
Vader is capable of sub atomic manipulation. You know what that means? It means he can move molecules smaller then the atom. It navigates durability. Pyrokinesis. He sets fire to the inside of Saitamas brain and organs. Anyone also realize Vader can just hold him in the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back