• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
It's pretty clear that the void there doesn't follow our rules to being the void we just spent several threads talking about. It falls under type 2 at best. Sonic can slow down time there with Time Break, and has communication with the definitely-not-infinite-speed Shahra's spirit.

Darkspine and ALWL should go back down to FTL

I'm alright with this, but it's best to ask Dark649. Also, it would probably be Massively FTL+ scaling from this feat; I highly doubt Darkspine Sonic is slower than Non full power/4-A Super Sonic.

Yeah, you're righ-

Now that I'm thinking, why is Sonic MFTL+?

Checking his profile..:

"Quickly travelled from Earth to the Nonaggression Zone in order to fight Ultimate Gemerl, easily reached Eggma and outpaced the stars while fighting the Mother Wisp"

First one is unquantifiable, as it's just outer space. Second one is only FTL at best. Third one, while there's an end that is MFTL+ and I believe that my disagreement in the comments was faulty (in other words, I was wrong), Darkanine, the person who did the calc, said to use the MFTL end, without the +.

I agree with the downgrade to MFTL+ .

However, Sonic is solidly MFTL or MFTL+. The Nonaggression Zone can't be in our Solar System or whatever given the nebulas in the background space.

Second one I agree. Third I think is either MFTL or MFTL+, whatever end is fine.

He also flew from Earth to the point where two universes were merging in space, in Sonic Rush

I do agree that Sonic should be in the MFTL range, no doubt. And if he has a MFTL+ feat, I have no problem with it. If the Nonagression Zone isn't in our solar system, it's definitely MFTL+, if not, very high MFTL, and the final one from Rush sounds like an MFTL+ feat as well. We should still specify more though, and include that latter bit.

But since we're still on the topic of speed, I'd like to say something on Solaris, Time Eater, and the Super Forms. And no, not all of it is based on a downgrade lol.

@Hst master. Thanks for clearing that up. That's what the Sonic Wiki said, but I wasn't sure due to me only seeing Sonic talk to what I believed to be her disembodied spirit during the final boss fight and nothing else. Guess that teaches me not to doubt the Sonic Wiki, which is good, because I needed to reference it for my other points.

I'm wayyyyy too tired to go into major detail on the points but...

Solaris should be omnipresent, as he's a transcendent being existing throughout past, present, and future. That, or he should have what Lavos or BB has, minus the acausality.

Solaris was specifically stated to be anchored down to this dimension, so Sonic's speed shouldn't scale to immeasurable due to that.

Time Eater hasn't been shown traveling in a true void, due to the White Space having the functionality of Type 1 voids. The final battle isn't done in a void, but done in between dimensions, stated by Tails. So Time Eater shouldn't be infinite in speed.

I would like to point out about Time Break that Ren Fuji has a time stop which can affect outerversal beings, Hit's time skip worked in the World of Void and Doctor Strange's time hax affected a guy who exists outside of time, so is it really that out of the question?

Don't have much to say about the infinite speed stuff or whatever but given our new standards on void feats I think downgrading Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla Wa-Layla is fine. however...

"The Nonaggression Zone can't be in our Solar System or whatever given the nebulas in the background space."

"He also flew from Earth to the point where two universes were merging in space."

Would it be reasonable to use the distance to the Hyades star cluster for the first feat since that's the closest collection of stars to our solar system (I think)? Would get over a million times FTL even if it took him a whole hour to get there. And for the second feat that sounds like he flew to the edge of the universe to me but I don't wanna jump the gun.

Except Hit is evidence that the World of Void isn't a true void, Strange performed it on himself, with the whole point being that time was foreign to Dormammu. And Ren...its Masadaverse.

The real cal howard said:
Except Hit is evidence that the World of Void isn't a true void, Strange performed it on himself, with the whole point being that time was foreign to Dormammu. And Ren...its Masadaverse.
but what if the world of void was a true void?

>Infinite Dbs.

>Hit can timestop infinites.

>Hit can timestop in timeless places, meaning he trascends time. Immesurable hit.

>Immesurable dbs.

>Hit timestops Immesurables.

The real cal howard said:
I'm wayyyyy too tired to go into major detail on the points but...
Solaris should be omnipresent, as he's a transcendent being existing throughout past, present, and future. That, or he should have what Lavos or BB has, minus the acausality.
Solaris isn't omnipresent, he's just present in every timeline. He's like D4C from JoJo.

He exists there all at once, it's not different versions of Solaris but the same being

And I think the White Space could classify more as a type 2 void, the other characters describe it as "Floating in Space without a body" when they're trapped there and Time Break isn't usable there.

And The Tails note that they're in a separate dimension from the Lair of The Time Eater in their comms.

Otherwise I see no problem with the revisions.

>subsonic

>Even base Sonic is ftl

Yes that makes sense

Pretty sure he's scaled to super sonic because super sonic's low end is far weaker than this, and there's really no reason for this transformation to amp AP and nothing else. That's not how transformations work in Sonic. As it's stronger than super's low end, it would have to be at least as fast.

It is probably good to ask Dark649 and Sera Loveheart to comment here.

Okay. Thanks. I think that this can be changed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back