• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo's Voting Bazaar

^I also agree that Mortarion vs Death needs votes

@Yobo @DMUA @Ed

I've voted on some of your battles; my open battles are in the OP if you haven't voted on some already.

yhe

Necros are fine if you're bringing more discusion, just don't do it excessively.

Wow. This is cool! I tried doing something like this a while ago, but it immediately got ignored, so I lost interest in it. Here are all of the different matchups I've created, semi-ordered from newest to oldest, with some of them being somewhat necro, but it should still be fine unless there was a tier change that I was left unaware of. And don't worry, I'll attempt to tackle some of these other ones for myself, because some of them actually seemed really interesting to me. So, enjoy!

@Starter

Can you use (remove period) this to make your text wall into a collapsible? It helps keep the thread clean.

. {| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"
! Open Threads of Mine
|-
|

|}

@Starter

First off, I love the amount of effort you put into introducing the battle and combat rules. Kudos, man.

Voted on a bunch of them. You can find my open threads in the OP if you'd like to send some back (unless you already have, lol)

Thank you, Dargoo. I do pride myself in a good, memorable versus debate instead of just saying "Character A vs. Character B, SBA or whatever..."

And sure, I'll attempt some of yours and the others' a little later. Right now, I'm just cataloguing all of the new votes. XD

Okay, I did remove a couple of matches from my post due to them being finished. I appreciate the contributions that were made because of this thread.

Voted on battles from @Ed, @Wok, and @Velox, will vote on some more.

@Wok @Ed @Starter

Voted on your battles, you can see the OP for open threads I have.

I believe I've cast votes on some of the OP. The other day I did a few of Velox's matches.

No worries, it's just a friendly reminder in case you haven't. I trust your word on it :D

I mean

I'll vote for yah, sure.

Back