• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daredevil should be updated to Tier 8-A.

He's fought multiple 8-A characters, and has matched most and defeated some of them as well.

Wolverine:

Winter Soldier

Deadpool

Captain America

Black Panther

8-A Daredevil?

Note: The number's aren't for the amount of encounters, but rather the amount of times Daredevil can be seen actually fighting against the opponent as an equal.

Unfurtunely, he can't be scaled.

Basically, everyone fought everyone in Marvel, if we go by that then we'll have things such a Daredevil being scaled to Cap, who is being scaled to Iron Man, and then this one being scaled to Thor.

Or DD being scaled to Black Panther, who would scale to Silver Surfer, and Spiderman is comparable to him...

Well, Daredevil being scaled to Captain America is not nearly as outrageous as more extreme examples, but you should still ask Matthew to respond here.

I am VERY unsure about 8-A Daredevil.

However, changing Iron Fist to "8-A, 7-A with the Iron Fist" is a good idea. I prefer it.

Okay. I would appreciate if you or somebody else could update the Iron Fist page accordingly.

Thank you.

Nevertheless, there are not such massive differences between Captain America and Daredevil, or other characters of that level, so the current 9-C and 9-B ratings are starting to look rather silly.

There technically isn't such a massive difference between The Thing and Thor most of the time yet they are rated with similar disparity.

Well technically there has traditionally been a massive difference most of the time, especially in terms of feats, but nevertheless I think that "street level" characters are officially supposed to be reasonably comparable.

Well these are consistent feats and for quite a few multiple showings, and Daredevil has easily superior to Falcon and Crossbones (he's actually defeating him before). I can somewhat understand if you do not accept them. However I would agree with Ant (unless I've confused what he's saying) that the 9-C and 9-B rating are quite outlandish. Perhaps DD can be At least High 8-C or 8-B (+ maybe)? 9-B seems very low for a chacter that has repeatedly fought 8-A characters.

Matt made a full, like... 20 page essay stating why they are 8-A, which I agree with. As did everyone else, or it wouldn't have been accepted.

Scaling only works if it makes sense, Cap is an enhanced supersolider, Deadpool is a mutant...

Daredevil is an ordinary, well-trained dude.

Both Captain America and Black Panther have Building level feats. Captain America has a calculated MCB feat, and Wolverine has Building level and MCB feats. Beast from X-Men has a Building level feat, and Gambit has Building level feats.

Stay calm, its just my opinion. If they have those feats, they should be linked in there profile to further justify there AP.

Can someone link me this "20 page essay" from Matt ?

I think that Meosos has a point in that most of their feats are of that level, but I also vaguely recall that blog post from Matthew.

Okay. Feel free to upgrade the 9-B and 9-C characters accordingly then.

I think that we have a few others as well, such as Falcon/Captain America, Kitty Pryde, Black Widow, Star-Lord, and such.

She is usually treated as much stronger than a regular human, even though she looks weak.

Remember when she was controlled by Ogun, and matched Wolverine, and she was still a young teenager then.

Well, it still looks weirdly inconsistent to most visitors if the statistics of roughly comparable characters are all over the place.

And I agree that 8-A ratings intuitively seem like a bit much for most "street level" characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back