• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Massive Lifting Strength upgrade for the 9-B's and 8-C's

I think the calc is a bit wanked given the speed, I mean, he did not blitz them, he just attacked them lol.

First and second one are fine, although still higher than what's usually lifts or deal with.

I think the calc is a bit wanked given the speed, I mean, he did not blitz them, he just attacked them lol.
Peak Human shouldn't be too much of a blitz, but should I use Average / Athletic speed instead?
  • 5/(.133/5)*181.437/9.807 = 3.4 tonne-forces
  • 7.7/(.133/7.7)*181.437/9.807 = 8.2 tonne-forces
although still higher than what's usually lifts or deal with
So what do you think of a possibly rating? Adding a note or something like "Class 5 (Insert feats) possibly Class K (Insert feats, although he has struggled to consistently showcase feats of this level)

Peak Human shouldn't be too much of a blitz, but should I use Average / Athletic speed instead?
  • 5/(.133/5)*181.437/9.807 = 3.4 tonne-forces
  • 7.7/(.133/7.7)*181.437/9.807 = 8.2 tonne-forces
These both works, I think they’re better.
So what do you think of a possibly rating? Adding a note or something like "Class 5 (Insert feats) possibly Class K (Insert feats, although he has struggled to consistently showcase feats of this level)
I think it wouldn’t work, I mean, Daredevil being AT LEAST Class 5/100 and AT MOST Class K means he can lift stuff between these tiers but he’s capped at Class K due to an obvious limit. Even if something is below what was calced as his limit, let’s say, a few tons below it, it’s still tough for him to pull that. You get what I mean?

I think it wouldn’t work, I mean, Daredevil being AT LEAST Class 5/100 and AT MOST Class K means he can lift stuff between these tiers but he’s capped at Class K due to an obvious limit. Even if something is below what was calced as his limit, let’s say, a few tons below it, it’s still tough for him to pull that. You get what I mean?
Yeah I got it, so what do you think should be used as the lower end? Class 5, Class 10, or Class 100?
(Also what are your thoughts on the other street tier lifting strength?)

Bump

Mostly we just need to reach a conclusion on Daredevil's low end lifting strength, should it be Class 5 or Class 10?
I think his Class 100 calc could just be lumped with his Class K rating

Last edited:
That's a good idea.
Ok good, now that Daredevil and his supporting class are figured out
Should the other 9-B street tiers get a similar rating? Unlike Daredevil's section of Marvel, other street tiers have more consistently performed feats within the Class K range

Bump

Just to restate it
  • 9-B and above characters are getting "Class K" lifting strength due to a combination of Daredevil, Falcon, and Deadpool's consistent feats within the tier
    • Daredevil and his supporting cast (Bullseye, Punisher, and Elektra) will be getting "At least Class 5, at most Class K" due to being less fantastical in nature
  • 8-C characters are getting "Class M" lifting strength stemming from Wolverine and Captain America's consistent feats within the tier

Currently agreed: @Excel616, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Tomfer, @M3X_2.0, @Maverick_Zero_X

Last edited:
Since this was accepted, we are agreed that Class K and Class M are the new standard for the marvel street gang?

Maybe the 9-B's we can imagine being physically stronger than DD? Like Iron Fist, Moon Knight and Shang-Chi?
They’re likely not physically stronger than DD, although they barely interact nowadays so I don’t have any issues.

They’re likely not physically stronger than DD, although they barely interact nowadays so I don’t have any issues.
This assumption of mine comes from them dipping in the supernatural and mystical from time to time while DD usually is treated as peak human, and I can see them as class K as well.

Alright so here are the ratings for the rest of E-F

Emma Frost (Diamond form): Class M
Equinox: Class K
Falcon II (Joaquin Torres): Class K
Fantomex:
Flag Smasher:
Free Spirit:
  • Comparable to Captain America and Jack Flag | Class M

It was a little difficult because of how few appearances most of these guys have made

Last edited:
You're putting Moon Knight among the Daredevil supporting cast? It's not really a good case for him since he barely interacts with DD.

(Moon Knight's profile needs to be updated as comparable to Daredevil)
Already tried something similar

Already tried something similar

Alright I'll put Flag Smasher under normal Class K then

Alright so here are the ratings for the rest of E-F

Emma Frost (Diamond form): Class M
Equinox: Class K
Falcon II (Joaquin Torres): Class K
Fantomex:
Flag Smasher:
Free Spirit:
  • Comparable to Captain America and Jack Flag | Class M

It was a little difficult because of how few appearances most of these guys have made
This seems acceptable to me. 🙏

Back