• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomfer

He/Him
From Class 1 (From scaling to Punisher and being able to snap necks) to Class K:

Feats:
Held a collapsing building, even when getting punched (Vengeance of the Moon Knight Vol 1 5)
Held Black Cat down and tossed her away in a single page (Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1 5)
Tackled and briefly wrestle with Punisher, who should also get at most Class K from scaling to Daredevil (Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1 36)
Tackled and pinned Deadpool on the ground (Vengeace of the Moon Knight Vol 1 8)

Iffy feats:
Tossed the Beast, who possesed Daredevil, through a brick wall (Shadowland: Moon Knight 2)
Bullseye briefly struggled wrestling against Moon Knight (Moon Knight Vol 5 25)

Who gets affected by this?

Hunter's Moon (They should be comparable to almost everything except fighting experience and a few abilities)
Possibly Tigra (Tackled him when undercover as Midnight Man - Moon Knight Vol 9 22)
Kang (It's a good thing I'm talking about this because Kang and Moon Knight interacted ONCE and the only physical LS of Kang is of him holding Moon Knight, he will technically get upgraded, but I think it's best "Unknown, likely Class K" since it's his ONLY feat for now)

Last edited:
It would be good if you could get the building feat calced since that's you're main supporting thing and see what values we get from that. Besides that, it looks like Black Cat's scaling is currently broken so we don't actually know why she's Class K. Pinning Deadpool could work as supporting evidence.

And everyone scaling from Daredevil is kinda iffy since currently his LS ranges so I think we'd have to have greater context as to why these characters could compare to his peak lifting Strength instead of his minimum

It would be good if you could get the building feat calced since that's you're main supporting thing and see what values we get from that.
I did ask two people already and the two said it's almost incalculable, asked a few calc members, but I didn't get much of an answer either. 💀

Besides that, it looks like Black Cat's scaling is currently broken so we don't actually know why she's Class K.
Because of this thread.

I feel like a "possibly" class K would be good, since it's really hard to tell what he was doing.

I feel like a "possibly" class K would be good, since it's really hard to tell what he was doing.
Possibly doesn't make sense here when he has three feats against other Class K characters.

Also I updated the OP to put all feats in a single category since the main feat is useless without proper calc.

Last edited:
It would be good if you could get the building feat calced since that's you're main supporting thing and see what values we get from that. Besides that, it looks like Black Cat's scaling is currently broken so we don't actually know why she's Class K. Pinning Deadpool could work as supporting evidence.

And everyone scaling from Daredevil is kinda iffy since currently his LS ranges so I think we'd have to have greater context as to why these characters could compare to his peak lifting Strength instead of his minimum
Makes sense to me.

I pretty much agree with Duedate.

The feat needs to be calced, but him scaling off of Deadpool should work.
Makes sense to me.
Does everyone agree to just scale Moon Knight to Deadpool?

Held a collapsing building, even when getting punched (Vengeance of the Moon Knight Vol 1 5)
This looks good but shouldn't scale to MK's default LS. He states that he needs to lock the armor at the joints and let the carbonadium hold the weight, meaning the feat is accomplished because of his equipment.
I can see this feat being classified as an "Up to Class X via armor" or something, not even entirely because they don't specify if the armor also allows him to lift or move such weights, instead of simply holding them.

Held Black Cat down and tossed her away in a single page (Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1 5)
I don't think this counts for scaling, the take down was very brief and tossing someone away only requires to overcome their physical weight, as if they were object, not overpower their physical might altogether.

Tackled and briefly wrestle with Punisher, who should also get at most Class K from scaling to Daredevil (Marc Spector: Moon Knight Vol 1 36)
I'm not too familiar with how we handle DD's scaling, but these also don't really look like LS feats.
Tackling someone once again requires you to overcome their weight, unless they actively anchor themselves to the floor. The subsequent wrestling also doesn't really look like it, MK just stands on him and gets off after two panels, there really isn't any struggle.

Tackled and pinned Deadpool on the ground (Vengeace of the Moon Knight Vol 1 8)
I don't see him pinning DP down honestly, he pounces on him, stabs him and leaves, once again MK didn't exert any particular force on him.

Tossed the Beast, who possesed Daredevil, through a brick wall (Shadowland: Moon Knight 2)
That's a punch, so it's AP, not LS.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bullseye_(Marvel_Comics)
BS really just stopped his wrist and that's it, I don't really see it as scaling.

From what I know of MK he's kinda on the same ballpark of other street characters and often teams up or fights them, so logically I believe be could scale, but I'm sure there are better showings somewhere.

Common Tomfer L.

From what I know of MK he's kinda on the same ballpark of other street characters and often teams up or fights them, so logically I believe be could scale, but I'm sure there are better showings somewhere.
Most of the street levels will be found in Class K in anyway since of this thread:

I can see this feat being classified as an "Up to Class X via armor" or something, not even entirely because they don't specify if the armor also allows him to lift or move such weights, instead of simply holding them.
I agree tbh.

Back