• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics: Captain America's High 1-B shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
gg6AIv2.jpg
Dang that's rough stuff. Was he using the Phoenix Force in that scene or was it just incomplete Odinforce?

Dang that's rough stuff. Was he using the Phoenix Force in that scene or was it just incomplete Odinforce?
He has the Odinforce at this point and technically he does have the phoenix too since he has it from birth but that was Jason Aaron's stuff doubt that can actually apply here even more considering that A.X.E happened before the end of his avengers run

Wolverine has High 3-A with Adamantium claw (but i think he should be far higher tho), If the metal used in making Cap's shield is Proto-Adamantium (which shouldn't be weaker than True Adamantium used for Logan bones. We can argue that it is stronger as it has never be replicated)/ Vibranium (absorbing properties) and later enhanced with Uru that is Proto-Adamantium / Vibranium + Uru then he should definitely get his High 1-B and besides OP made it clear that it can only be broken via hax or a Low 1-A level character.

Last edited:
He has the Odinforce at this point and technically he does have the phoenix too since he has it from birth but that was Jason Aaron's stuff doubt that can actually apply here even more considering that A.X.E happened before the end of his avengers run
Okay, that makes more sense. Earlier comments seemed to suggest that the Celestial took out Odinforce Phoenix Thor, which is a lot higher than High 1-B

Okay, that makes more sense. Earlier comments seemed to suggest that the Celestial took out Odinforce Phoenix Thor, which is a lot higher than High 1-B
Sorry if i forgot but its "Phoenix and Thor (Odinforce)" not "Phoenix Thor (Odinforce)" and it doesnt change that much Phoenix force Echo is likely as powerful as Jean Gray low 1-A and Thor is still high 1-B.

I agree with the CRT.

Like someone else suggested, I think the OP is better off finding an extra durability feat or two. Regardless, I don't see a compelling reason to disagree.

I may be missing something here, but just because a character scales to something like universal, it does not mean that the character hits with the strength to destroy a universe with every hit. Hits are often inconsistent; for example, a human could punch with 40 joules in one punch, but the next punch with 100 joules, and so on. I disagree, but of course, I may be missing something here.

I may be missing something here, but just because a character scales to something like universal, it does not mean that the character hits with the strength to destroy a universe with every hit. Hits are often inconsistent; for example, a human could punch with 40 joules in one punch, but the next punch with 100 joules, and so on.
I mean, it's Thor. We already acknowledge that his powerscaling is generally inconsistent because of how he nearly always holds back.

But with Cap's shield, the only times it has even been damaged, broken or destroyed is from High 1-B/Low 1-A stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back