• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Massive Lifting Strength upgrade for the 9-B's and 8-C's

Jason_Courne

He/Him
Pretty simple
Evaluated Calculations
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ome_Marvel_street_tier_lifting_strength_feats
Unevaluated calculations
Uncalculated / supporting feats
Summary
  • 9-B+ characters are getting "Class K" lifting strength due to a combination of Daredevil, Falcon, and Deadpool's consistent feats within the tier
    • Daredevil and his supporting cast (Bullseye, Punisher, and Elektra) will be getting "At least Class 5, at most Class K" due to being less fantastical in nature
  • 8-C characters are getting "Class M" lifting strength stemming from Wolverine and Captain America's consistent feats within the tier

Agree: @Excel616, @Marvel_Champion_07, @Tomfer, @M3X_2.0, @Maverick_Zero_X
Disagree:

Last edited:
Have all of these calculations been accepted by our calc group members?

Aside from the Daredevil wrecking ball feat because of what Eficiente said in those comments, if the calculations are accepted, this should be alright

The feat isn't usable just because of Abosrbing Man being a key piece, someone Tiers above street level, it's just an overral outlier for Daredevil. He isn't out there benching 500 tons, this is even higher compared to what Kingpin is doing, his feats consist of mostly rock crushing, human head crushing and such things.

It's not because DD has a feat that you should just calc and scale. Consistency matter for comics. His profile has a bunch of LS feats that would make a very consistent rating.

Also, his profile states

Officially stated to be able to push 420 pounds of weight, or the equivalent of 204 kg

I added this, but I don't remember from where this is from. I sure as **** remember adding it though. Notable feats:

I added this, but I don't remember from where this is from. I sure as **** remember adding it though. Notable feats:
He actually flipped a limosine, not just a normal car
Typically, bending metal bar feats are Class 50 to 100
The last one isn't loading though

That's why Peak Human was so bad

his feats consist of mostly rock crushing
Crushing rock almost always gets Class K to Class M results
I mean Kingpin is literally listed as Class K, although the calculation could be done using the rock's surface area rather than Kingpin's hand area

The feat isn't usable just because of Abosrbing Man being a key piece, someone Tiers above street level, it's just an overral outlier for Daredevil. He isn't out there benching 500 tons, this is even higher compared to what Kingpin is doing, his feats consist of mostly rock crushing, human head crushing and such things.
Although I'm ok with removing the Absorbing Man feat

He actually flipped a limosine, not just a normal car
Won't change the final result that much anyway.
Typically, bending metal bar feats are Class 50 to 100
Or Class 5, which is much more believible given Daredevil's feats and his setting.
The last one isn't loading though
Grabs a big man, swings him around and throw him away.
Crushing rock almost always gets Class K to Class M results
Not really, it can be Class 5 or a bit higher. Kingpin's feat just has a big rock.
I mean Kingpin is literally listed as Class K
Cool, I actually need to remove that then. It's an outlier for him. He's like, Class 10 or so.
although the calculation could be done using the rock's surface area rather than Kingpin's hand area
The only part being pressurized is the area his hands are touching, so I don't think so.
That's why Peak Human was so bad
It's not so bad, it's what I rated him when revising because of the lack of feats and his feats aren't even close to 1 ton.
Although I'm ok with removing the Absorbing Man feat
Yeah, me too, and I'm ok with Daredevil scaling to below 1 ton or slightly higher than it, because Daredevil is mostly treated as a peak human in the literal sense in terms of strength.

Won't change the final result that much anyway.
A limosine weighs significantly more than a car, flipping a NORMAL car on flat ground is Class 1
The fact that it's rated as Peak Human is absurd
Or Class 5, which is much more believible given Daredevil's feats and his setting.
Then why is Daredevil "Peak Human"? Again I cannot stress how absurd it is to have that rated as "PEAK HUMAN"

Also that uses a different method, idk what it is but Daredevil is exerting V-bending force not that other method, and V-force almost always gives Class K to Class M in my experience with it
Not really, it can be Class 5 or a bit higher. Kingpin's feat just has a big rock.
The compressive strength of granite is ~100 MPa or 1000 kilograms of force per sq centimeter, it would be near impossible for human-rock crushing to be below Class K
It's an outlier for him. He's like, Class 10 or so
Based on what? I've already given 4 calculations for Class K lifting strength of weaker characters, and Kingpin has his own consistent Class K feats
Not to mention he regularly fights with higher Street Tier characters like Captain America and Spider-Man
The only part being pressurized is the area his hands are touching
It's not like Kingpin just crushed a handful of rock, he crushed the entire big rock
It's not so bad, it's what I rated him when revising because of the lack of feats and his feats aren't even close to 1 ton.
Yeah back then it wasn't bad, but now it really needs to change

I mean the feats linked on his page ALONE are at least Class 1, flipping a limosine and bending metal like rubber
Hell we literally have a link to Daredevil restraining Punisher on his own page, a CLASS 1 character that Daredevil consistently fights and typically overpowers
Yeah, me too, and I'm ok with Daredevil scaling to below 1 ton or slightly higher than it, because Daredevil is mostly treated as a peak human in the literal sense in terms of strength.
Daredevil is Peak Human BY MARVEL STANDARDS, y'know the franchise where "Superhuman" Spider-Man benchpresses a building, the franchise where even the most fodder characters can dodge gunfire from point blank range

A limosine weighs significantly more than a car, flipping a NORMAL car on flat ground is Class 1
Which again it doesn't matter, the result wouldn't change that much anyway
The fact that it's rated as Peak Human is absurd
Then why is Daredevil "Peak Human"? Again I cannot stress how absurd it is to have that rated as "PEAK HUMAN"
Then calc his feats on the profile and stop bitching about it. He is rated peak human because I didn't bother enough to calculate everything, since I've moved on from him. "muhh it's absurd", stop bitching. Don't pick the highest possible feat and only calc this one.
Also that uses a different method, idk what it is but Daredevil is exerting V-bending force not that other method, and V-force almost always gives Class K to Class M in my experience with it
Nothing of what you said makes any sense. At all.
Based on what? I've already given 4 calculations for Class K lifting strength of weaker characters, and Kingpin has his own consistent Class K feats
Because those characters have nothing to do with him & he barely interacts with them. Kingpin has his own feats, he is part of Daredevil niche and his feats are commonly on the Class 10ish range. If you want a LEGIT feat, calc the one from Daredevil 1964 #171.
Not to mention he regularly fights with higher Street Tier characters like Captain America and Spider-Man
A lie. He doesn't. Kingpin barely appears anymore outside the Daredevil comics. And it doesn't mean he scales to their LS. Spider-Man currently one-shot Kingpin. Fisk's interactions with Spider-Man are very dubious nowadays given how Miller removed his from Spidey's rogues and inserted him to Daredevil's rogues, making him drastically weaker.
It's not like Kingpin just crushed a handful of rock, he crushed the entire big rock
He's not touching the whole rock. Idk what's the issue here.
Yeah back then it wasn't bad, but now it really needs to change
Not with your calc. Not with one outlier calc. If you want a solid rating, I can give you a handful of LS feats to calc.
I mean the feats linked on his page ALONE are at least Class 1, flipping a limosine and bending metal like rubber
Then prove that they are on this scale and I'll be happy to change it to Class 1. I won't rate Daredevil above Peak Human because I have no proof.
Hell we literally have a link to Daredevil restraining Punisher on his own page, a CLASS 1 character that Daredevil consistently fights and typically overpowers
That's dishonest from your part. The link is to shown that Punisher is being beaten, he's a level below Daredevil. It's not meant to say he restrained Frank. And also, he isn't even doing it, Punisher just took a few beats and got his back on a wall. They're not wrestling.
Daredevil is Peak Human BY MARVEL STANDARDS, y'know the franchise where "Superhuman" Spider-Man benchpresses a building, the franchise where even the most fodder characters can dodge gunfire from point blank range
READ WHAT I SAID BROTHER. READ. I said he's Peak Human in LITERAL SENSE. A Peak Human character in strength. I'm not discussing this bullshit, you just need to read what I write and not read what you want to understand.

Which again it doesn't matter, the result wouldn't change that much anyway
It'd still be Class 1 to Class 5 at least
Then calc his feats on the profile and stop bitching about it. He is rated peak human because I didn't bother enough to calculate everything, since I've moved on from him. "muhh it's absurd", stop bitching. Don't pick the highest possible feat and only calc this one.
I have already calculated several street tier feats that gotten to the Class K range of strength, unless Deadpool or Falcon could snap Daredevil's neck like a twig, he would also have Class K lifting strength

Not to mention the feats he currently has on his page alone are Class 1, not "Peak Human", which I'll go into greater depth below
Not with your calc. Not with one outlier calc. If you want a solid rating, I can give you a handful of LS feats to calc.
I mean I already said I'm no longer using the Absorbing Man calculation, and I'm working on his bar bending feat
That's dishonest from your part. The link is to shown that Punisher is being beaten, he's a level below Daredevil. It's not meant to say he restrained Frank. And also, he isn't even doing it, Punisher just took a few beats and got his back on a wall. They're not wrestling.
If Punisher is a level below Daredevil, Daredevil should scale above Class 1. That and Daredevil was choaking him against a wall
Then prove that they are on this scale and I'll be happy to change it to Class 1
Daredevil flipped a three row limosine, the average car is within the Class 1 to Class 5 range of weight, a limosine is far larger and heavier than the average car
Daredevil can easily restrained Punisher and choak him out against a wall, and is typically stated to be far stronger, Punisher can snap necks with ease and typically has feats of this level

Anyways I'm going to try and look for more Daredevil feats, read through some of his stories

It'd still be Class 1 to Class 5 at least
Then do it.
I have already calculated several street tier feats that gotten to the Class K range of strength, unless Deadpool or Falcon could snap Daredevil's neck like a twig, he would also have Class K lifting strength
Doesn't really matter, none of them are Daredevil feats, the only one you made is an obvious outlier.
Not to mention the feats he currently has on his page alone are Class 1, not "Peak Human", which I'll go into greater depth below
Waiting for calcs then.
If Punisher is a level below Daredevil, Daredevil should scale above Class 1. That and Daredevil was choaking him against a wall
Calc a few Class 1 feats directly from Daredevil then. Feats first. Scaling comes in second place.
Daredevil flipped a three row limosine, the average car is within the Class 1 to Class 5 range of weight, a limosine is far larger and heavier than the average car
Calc him flipping it and send here.
Daredevil can easily restrained Punisher and choak him out against a wall, and is typically stated to be far stronger, Punisher can snap necks with ease and typically has feats of this level
Stop using this scan. It means nothing. He's not restraining Punisher, he beat him and put him against a wall. That's all that happened.
read through some of his stories
Hopefully you can understand that he's not capable of benching 500 tons.

Then do it.
Are you serious? The feat by it's nature is already Class 5, calculating it would be redundant
Doesn't really matter, none of them are Daredevil feats, the only one you made is an obvious outlier.
Hopefully you can understand that he's not capable of benching 500 tons.
I have already said numerous times that I'm no longer using the Absorbing Man feat, so stop it
It's scaling, him and them are consistently portrayed as in a similar tier of strength

And fine, I got Daredevil bending metal bars to Class 25, that was just the most notable feat

Are you serious? The feat by it's nature is already Class 5, calculating it would be redundant
My brother you ain't putting that on hsi profile without a calculation, you won't link random websites that say much it weights.
I have already said numerous times that I'm no longer using the Absorbing Man feat, so stop it
Yeah? I'm not saying you will use it, I said all you did was calcing an outlier feat and think that's enough.
It's scaling, him and them are consistently portrayed as in a similar tier of strength
Feats first, calc his feats, see what's consistent and then we apply. It's not that hard.

My brother you ain't putting that on hsi profile without a calculation, you won't link random websites that say much it weights.
Most limosines are custom made, so it's incredibly hard to find a reference for it, at the very least it would be heavier than the average sedan
Careful while using this feat. Both Yellow and Season One says he detected the flaws to do it.
Yeah but then in Yellow he literally goes "Or maybe I just brute forced it"

I'm gonna now calculate him ripping off a demon's arm, at least Class 25, but the guy was some weird metal cyborg so it's likely higher
There's also him decapitating demons so that should be Class 1 to Class 5 as well

Yeah but then in Yellow he literally goes "Or maybe I just brute forced it"
I was lurking around the Vol 1 to check what the original story says, since Yellow and Season One just adapts some first issues of Daredevil. You won't like it.
Most limosines are custom made, so it's incredibly hard to find a reference for it, at the very least it would be heavier than the average sedan
Nah just use a famous limo from when the issue dropped, #42 dropped at March 2003.

Recommend reading Miller run for better feats. Start with issue 160. Lots of good feats.

Daredevil uses a 400 pound weight as a weapon and throw it several feats away, there's a couple of Kingpin feats too.

Better than lurking respect threads that lacks feats.

I was lurking around the Vol 1 to check what the original story says, since Yellow and Season One just adapts some first issues of Daredevil. You won't like it.
Well since both Season One and the original say he used pressure points, then yeah the feats no good
Nah just use a famous limo from when the issue dropped, #42 dropped at March 2003.
The closest thing I could find is a base model 2003 Lincoln Town Car, which has a weight of 4308 lbs to 4467 lbs

I was doing some research for the car flip feat, and I really cannot find a formula to do it. Using the car weight doesn't work before anyone asks, it's not lifting the car, it's flipping it to its side. One part of the car is still touching the ground, and thanks to the suspension system, it's "easier" to do it.

I already calculated Kingpin's door feat, it was Class 25 for Daredevil and Class 50 for himself
Good. Kingpin is casually Class 50, which I think it's a proper rating for him. Just like AP, I'm thinking about rating him as "At least Class 50 (Can casually open a steel door that took Daredevil all of his strength to barely open it), possibly Class K (Can crush a metal chair and a giant rock)

Also, Class 25 is Daredevil limit. He almost dislocated his arm doing it. "At least Class 5 (Able to use a 400 pound weight as a weapon and then throw it several feets away. It's necessary 12 man to restrain a rookie Daredevil), at most Class 25 (Using all of his strength, and almost dislocating his arm, he can barely open a giant steel door)

Good. Kingpin is casually Class 50, which I think it's a proper rating for him. Just like AP, I'm thinking about rating him as "At least Class 50 (Can casually open a steel door that took Daredevil all of his strength to barely open it), possibly Class K (Can crush a metal chair and a giant rock)

Also, Class 25 is Daredevil limit. He almost dislocated his arm doing it. "At least Class 5 (Able to use a 400 pound weight as a weapon and then throw it several feets away. It's necessary 12 man to restrain a rookie Daredevil), at most Class 25 (Using all of his strength, and almost dislocating his arm, he can barely open a giant steel door)
Yeah that seems good, I'm gonna try calculating that 400 pound weight feat

Back