• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Righto folks, you knew this was going to happen ever since the massive buffs for his verse.

Okay so its DMC5 Dante at Low 2-C, speed is equalised and Dante is bloodlusted. SBA otherwise.

I'll start with some of mine.

Castlevania: The verse is in revisions as far as I know but I'm inclined to say no, am tempted to put Dante up vs someone from the verse when its done.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Jojo: GERdabs.png or HADiodabs.png.

Killer Instinct: Clears

Infamous: Clears

Dante solos Devil May Cry owo

Sailor Moon: Nooope, nada.

Persona: This one is actually really interesting and debatable, since tons of the strongest characters are Low 2-C. I think he might be able to take it just because he's bloodlusted.

Fire Emblem: He YEETS it.

Arrowverse: There's a 2-A, so does he have enough hax to solo the verse?

DSP: Think so

Ubdertale: Don't think so

MHA/A-Classroom: Yes

Tensei Slime:Nope

Super sentai:Nope

Kamen rider:Decade stands

Inazuma eleven:solos

Digimon:nope

Marvel:nope

Dc:Nope

Ultraman:Nope

Devilman:Nope

Yu-gi-oh:Nope

Dragon Ball: Dante stops at 2-Cs

Naruto: Dante destroys

Doom: Dante destroys

Resident Evil: Dante destroys

SMT: Oof

Castlevania: He is as strong as Alucard and the other Belmonts, so he can fight, but he will be defeated

Vampire Hunter D: I don't think Dante can defeat D

Final Fantasy XV: Dante destroys

Saint Seiya: Dante stops at 2-Cs

Mortal Kombat: Dante would win, but this is one complicated

Bonus: One Punch Man: Saitama gets one-punched to oblivion

The Elder Scrolls: He already got stomped by the Dovahkiin and I think the Vestige so rip Dante.

Blazblue: Pretty sure he passively dies; at the very least the 2-A characters definitely kill him, but it feels so weird for the strongest blazblue 2-A having 5-B durability (or is comatose).

Salt and Sanctuary: I remember something about passive memory erasure as it made matches with the Nameless God hard to find but I have no clue how fast or strong it is and if it even existed or if I just mashed like twelve different memories together and confused myself.

Terraria: He stomps

Dark Souls: He apparently uses sealing in character, so he stomps.

Guilty Gears: He already lost to Sol but that was his 3-A key, his low 2-C key probably wins unless he gets shot down by hax before he can kill everyone.

Game Sonic: Gets past through everybody but stops at 2-C Super trio and Solaris.

Archie Sonic: Solos everybody in tier 4. Gets mindhaxxed by low 2-C Al and Cal and we don't need to mention the 2-As.

God of Highschool: Solos with AP alone.

Gunvolt: Even bigger stomp for Dante.

Shield Hero: I'm not sure, but most likely Dante seals.

Shin Megami Tensei: Well I mean he is apart of the verse and that version of him is able to stomp Archie Sonic, so I don't think I need to explain what happens here.

Elder Scrolls: Well Dante got yeeted by Dragonborn, anyone who's tier 2 does it at the very least.

Warhammer: Now I personally feel Dante can do quite a fair bit of damage myself. But anyone major stops him, it would be funny to see Kharn try something though.

Bobobobo-bobo: I think Dante gets put into too many sight gags and rage quits.

Soul Calibur: Should clear, Algol is really the only one that can mayyyybe do something.

Shin Megami Tensei: SMT Dante tells DMC Dante he's in the wrong game after he's already been out through the ringer.

Marvel: Ooooof. Got no clue where he stops but it'll be around Galactus and others.

Blazblue: Terumi trolls Dante about how the rip off is stronger than the original.

I feel like Dante would get through most of Digimon but would get destroyed by anyone higher then RagnaLordmon and he might not even get through him.

Fairy Tail he would win.

Pokemon: He would beat almost everyone except for the Legendary Pokemon and he'll even get through most of them, but not all.

Vampire Hunter D: Stops at D (But it would be a good fight, maybe)

BlazBlue: Stops at Izanami/Susanoo. They have too much HAX for Dante to deal with

Sonic: Probably stops at the 2-Cs

Kid Icarus Uprising: Obliterates

Metroid: Probably clears

Xenoblade: Stops at Alvis, or at least the other Low 2-C gods

Fire Emblem: Stomps

SMT: Dante Meets Dante and gets destroyed

Persona: He either clears or stops at some of the Low 2-Cs

Darkest Dungeon: I think he can do it personally.

Final Fantasy: This is interesting.

Doki Doki Lit Club: Nice try Dante.

Danny Phantom: I don't know, maybe Clockwork or the Ghost Writer or Freakshow can do something.

RWBY: *cue laugh track*

Sekiro: Stomps

Persona: Likely Stomps, possibly stops at Satanael Joker

Dragonball: Stomps all but Xeno in SDT

Metal Gear: Stomps

Halo: Stomps

Fallout: Stomps

TLOZ: Stomps

Nasuverse: Stomps

Update on Archie Sonic, the base cast might get upgraded to low 2-Cs so if thats the case, then Dabte still might beat them still but definitely gets fatehaxxed by Sonic.

Tensei Slime: Stomps.

Kid Icarus: While one shot likely obliterates everyone, the hax and speed equal could likely give them an edge.

Disgaea: One shots.

Pokemon: One shots.

Fate: About to oneshot via hax.

Date A Live: Dante vs Mukuro would probably end in a stalemate again, but he isn't getting passed Mio despite stat gap. He doesn't resist her law manipulation, which is what she leads with, nor her Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure.

Kingdom Hearts: Probably?

BlazBlue: Gets haxxed stomped, even by his so.

Touhou: Pretty sure he stops at Yukari, despite the stat gap.

Shinza Bansho: He gets haxxed stomped by the characters near his level, and mega stomped by the higher tier characters.

Blood-Sig: I think so?

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Heard their going through revisions, so unsure. However, with current stats. I think he wins.

Mary Skelter: Nightmares: Easily. I think his lower tiers could possibly solo as well.

Honkai Impact 3rd: Easily.

Blue Exorcist: Easily, although, Blue Exorcist needs revisions, to be honest. It doesn't help against Dante though.

SMT: No.

Tekke: Easily.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-Sa: Unsure, never read the LN and I don't see any page for them.

Borderlands: Easily.

Trigu: Easily.

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Probably. Although, 3-A Dante vs 3-A Yuna seems like a decent fight.

Owari no Seraph: Easily.

Problem Childre: From what I have heard of, Dante dies relatively easily, however, I never seen a page for them on here. So, info for this comes from a different site.

Goblin Slayer: Easily.

Bleach: Probably.

To aru Majutsu no Index: Stops at Othinus, Coronzon, and maybe Touma?

Kingdom Hearts: Since he's Low 2-C and the verse as of KH3 caps out at 3-A right now, he stomps. If he was 3-A, probably or probably not cuz of the abundant hax he has to deal with but far as I see, Dante can likely tank them enough to solo most of the verse by then if he's lucky.

What a Beautiful Series: Gets hard stopped by M (Shikkoku no Sharnoth) and Tick Tock Man.

Magical Lyrical Nanoha: (No verse is made yet rn, sadly :( ) He'd solo. Can't remember there being anything noteworthy...at least until I or whoever else knows it gets a CRT made for them properly but FAIK Dante solos with complete ease.

Mondaiji: Same as Nier.

Fist of the North Star: Dante not only solos but kills everyone, especially before Kenshiro notices and uses Musou Tensei.

Masadaverse: Dies.

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke: Debatable, but he defintely gets hard stopped by EoS WN Rimuru.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Hard to say. Should at least be able to kill most stand users seeing as their users are all still human...well at least not humanly so in terms of dura but he should able to kill off most before they can even use an ability of theirs.

Toriko (Universe): Stomps AFAIK.

Yhwach's hax wouldn't work on Dante because he resists precog. It's neccesary for Yhwach to actually see the future before he selects it.

Jus because he can precog every outcome of a fight before it happens doesn't mean he gets around that resistance.

undertale: not gonna happen. asriel, chara and toby would mess him up badly

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: he probably couldn't get past the hax on most of the god tiers to kill them and even if he can heaven dio destroys him

I'll personally be making the CRT about Namoha... They likely could be considered tier 2 maybe...If what I remember and what I've seen from DarkLK is anything to go by... However that is out for now. Let's see about my favorite verses:

Nanoha: Gets stomped... Even of the revisions go through he likely will still. ouuthax her.

OC/Fanfic Verse I have seen: Gets noped

Marvel: Stomps at less than Odin Levels ... specially post Upgrade to the Cosmology I've been planning to do for 3 days.... Then get stomped by the bottom of the barrel.

DC:... Do I need to say anything about how curbstomp worthy that would be ?

Kratos: More debatable...

Fate/Stay: Gets haxed to OBLIVION

Venus Versus Virus: Solos most of the verse... Top-God Tiers who wield the Sacred Eyes stomps the fluff out of him in every conceivable way.

Shattered Angels: Solo'd via 1-A Hax/AP if referring to manga... Anime dies.

Umineko: That's funny.

It's a Visual Novel centered around mechas and yuri.... yes it's the canonical sequel to Kannazuki no Miko (if anybody even knows that series) which has a similar genre yet vastly inferior stats ( like on Miko the top tier was High 6-A ) . The main girl is split into two parts: One the mother of the Angel's and the other which is the human / broken half. They were consistently stated to beyond all scientific theories and concepts of the universe... So it's a pretty OP verse...

Then there is the Chulthu Mythos Animated Movies , Yami no Boushi ,Red Data Girl , and other series I've yet to name that aren't on this site that would stomp Dante's head in if he somehow manages by luck to make it to the top tiers. I really need to start gathering some feats for them...

Berserk: Dante rofl stomps

Vagabond: Dante rofl stomps again

Vampire Hunter D: Nope

Cthulhu Mythos: Hahahahaha no

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: GER does causality shit, and Kars outhaxes GG

Dark Souls: Dante breathes and the verse dies

Bloodborne: Dante breathes again

Samurai Champloo: Dante blinks the verse away

Elder Scrolls: Hell no

Godzilla: Dante wheezes

Star Wars: Dante one shots everything, dunno about hax tho

Devil May Cry: Dante Must Die?

Castlevania: I don't know about this one chief

Oh... Yeah .... There was a few verses I forgot by technicality:

Sofia the First (Yep that Disney Junior show) Low Toers get Breathed on and die . God Tiers such as the Amulet , Jewel Makers, Merlin , and the Final Villain scale to some powerful stuff... So yeah... Sofia actually wins that exchange. Much less if we are using Full Potential Sofia... then Dante should just run at that point cause he's utterly outmatched if she manages to get even one hit off.

Grimm Tales Wonderlands: Scales to something akin to the combination of Xenoverses and Dreamy Bowsers justification for 2-B.... and has a 1-A statement that scales to then. He straight up gets breathed on.

Amentia: Scales to essentially impossible levels of Conceptual Manipulation (Concepts beyond the concept of concepts level... Yeah it's as ludicrous as that spunds) plus existence erasure designed to affect even Non-Physicals plus Dante's cocky nature equals HAKAI or get knifed by said conceptual erasure.

Powerpuffs: Get breathed on unless we are using composite.

SCP: Uhmm... No he isn't (looks at the Tier 1's)

DYN Freaks: There are entities superior to Elder God Demonbane and an entity unfathomably beyond that in her depowered state... Dante wouldn't even get past the fodder.

Dante's cocky nature

He only play around against fodders, he always was serious against opponents on the same level. This isn't even a weakness in his profile anymore

I see... However I don't see Dante assuming a knife someone is using that looks regular could cut through his concepts like butter ... Unless he can sense that or know about it in time. And yes the hunters speed wise can keep up with him via fighting Immeasurables Embodiments of Concepts who transcend the concept of science ... So speed isn't a problem.

Back