• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh, this Dante is bloodlusted...

So everything gets time stoped and ganged on by two Dantes using every hax at once.

It would be cool to see that.

Zelda: Golden Goddesses do a thing. Might not even get past Ganon due to regen and sealing resist.

Pokemon: Llama

Kirby: Gets passive'd by a giant bleeding eyeball.

Mario: Rosalina resets the universe without Dante in it

Ganon: *resists sealing*

Also Ganon: *is defeated by sealing in every other game*

Dante AP stomps all of Zelda's verse and is only stopped at Golden Goddesses. I don't think Ganon resists "sealing" more so that he just can break out of it after a long while. Which would be longer than the SBA.

I love TLoZ more than you know but there's a differance between love and willful ignorance, no offense.

To be fair, that might be due to the sealing being better then his initial resistance

Kinda like how Planetary Mindhax will bypass a basic resistance or how Universal mindhax beats planetary.

Ganon's "Sealing Resistance" is more that he can break out of any seal slowly. However, this can take anywhere from a couple hundred years to well over 14000, if BotW is anything to go by.

In addition, Ganon's regen only occurs if he's defeated so badly that his physical body dies. Like his sealing resistance, it takes hundreds if not thousands of years for his body to regenerate.

Both timescales are far longer than the SBA limit. Add on that his regen doesn't seem to affect his mortal body, and that the highest level of sealing we've seen in TLoZ both A. Worked on Ganon and B. Is comparable to Dante's sealing, it's fair to say Ganon either gets obliterated by Dura Ignore BDB or just sealed, and loses via time-out.

Can we someday get a match for Bloodlusted DMC5 Nero and say that he's bloodlusted because he got called deadweight beforehand?

Elder Scrolls: LOL...are you serious? Dagoth Ur would Solo Stomp him and his verse.

Dragon Ball/DBZ/DBS: any God Tier would smack him.

Final Fantasy: with the recent upgrades for DMC he pretty handle.

Yu Yu Hakusho: Dante solos the verse.

Dante's resistance to Mindhax is a matter of furious debate, but it's likely able to resist a mindhax that could warp and alter the mind of every demon in the Demon Realm, as well as a large portion of the Human World.

As for the Nasuverse, Dante likely clears most of the heavy hitters but gets stopped at Melt, Gil, BB, and possibly Lip. He could probably kill Gil if Golden Boy doesn't recognize the threat and pull his powerful NPs, Melt has hyper ultra conceptual invulnerability so lmao, BB would either get one-shot or reality hax a victory, depends on who acts first, and Lip would probably die before she could pull Trash and Crash. Kiara gets out AP'd, Kama is the same.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Dante's resistance to Mindhax is a matter of furious debate, but it's likely able to resist a mindhax that could warp and alter the mind of every demon in the Demon Realm, as well as a large portion of the Human World.
As for the Nasuverse, Dante likely clears most of the heavy hitters but gets stopped at Melt, Gil, BB, and possibly Lip. He could probably kill Gil if Golden Boy doesn't recognize the threat and pull his powerful NPs, Melt has hyper ultra conceptual invulnerability so lmao, BB would either get one-shot or reality hax a victory, depends on who acts first, and Lip would probably die before she could pull Trash and Crash. Kiara gets out AP'd, Kama is the same.
But can he resist Mind hax from far higher Dimensional Beings then he has faced?

@Knight

Then i challenge you to make Dante vs Kiara/Kama ovo

As for Lelouch mindhax, is his mindhax considered 2-A before? If its rejected then how potent it is?

Kiara/Kama would have to be bloodlusted and immediatly pull their most powerful moves and hax to have a chance for a win. Dante's speed amp and dura ignore would allow him to just YEET Kama, and if that doesn't work on Kiara he'll just seal her.

At least from what I've seen of their profiles.

Ganon resists sealing as Zelda in BOTW tried and couldn't seal him like she did at the end of the game with the same exact technique because Link weakened him at the end. His resistance apparently only works as long as he's "full health", in a certain sense. That's why Zelda and sages just don't immediately seal him and leave Link to fight him every time ovo

Also, hey, glad to see another Zelda supporter in the wiki.

How good is Dante's Resistance to Time Stop?

Okage: Shadow King: Get's Classified

Psi-Ops: Dante Stomps

Dark Cloud: True Dark Genie stops him

DB: Yeah stops at 2-Cs and SBH

Sonic: Stops at the 2-Cs as well archie is worst

Naruto: Stingers to death

Street fighter: Even worst stinger

Dmc: Self solo

Marvel: Well there is a lot to kill him

Asura's wrath: Verse Gets yeeted

Masadaverse: Nakiri shocks, reinhard throws spear, etc

WAB series: M and edison rekt house

GoW: Would be a nice fight to see in reality and incon with kratos so there is that

Jojo: "You will never reach the truth"

Umineko" *red truth* You are incompetent and weak (basically gets rekt)

FoTNS: Dante: Omae wa mou shindeiru

Kenshiro: NANI?

SMT: Dante beats dante

Tekken: Ded AF

Metal gear: Ded

Persona: Low 2-Cs would be interesting match

Blazblue: Gets yeeted by his "son"

Doom: F Doomguy

Saint seiya: THE POWER OF COSMOS (dies to 2-Cs)

Mortal kombat: I think solos?

GoH: Ded by stinger

Star wars: Edit: Debatable i guess? (Depends on the agrosax cuz of its mind hax)

Silverio: MADA DA

Could have more but welp

Bastard!: Uhh...I am uh 60% sure that Dante can't beat Darsh, despite tier gap. Although, it be nice to see them as friends.

Enchanted Arms: Dante should solo, unless I'm missing something about them.

Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu: Solos.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?: Pretty sure Eu says "die" and Dante dies.

Kuhime: Even Lady solos the verse, probably? Dante is overkill.

Re;Birth The Lunatic Takers: Same as Kuhime.

Ten Thousand Paths to Becoming a God: I haven't caught up with it, nor is it finished. However, at the monent Dante solos the verse while eating pizza and strawberry sundraes.

Familiar of Zero: Dante solos.

Back