• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (DMC 5) vs Kratos (GoW3 PoH)

If you need to equalize speed for this to even be a fight, then you know who should win. And that's ignoring the fact that Kratos should have Infinite speed, instead of "merely" MFTL.

If you need to equalize speed for this to even be a fight, then you know who should win. And that's ignoring the fact that Kratos should have Infinite speed, instead of "merely" MFTL.

nearly every single vs thread here equalizes speed

also the infinite speed stuff is an outlier last i heard

Tbh tho, with the bake a cake 4D layers dante now has, you could not have speed equalized and kratos still wouldn't stand a chance. Only thing kratos has here is AP, not a single one of his hax would work, dante resists them all completely. Even if kratos does use infinite speed, nothing he does will keep dante down, he'll just regen from everything, at least until his regen starts getting taxed. Speed not equalized would just be incon at this point where dante is now on the wiki, cause dante wouldn't be able to move due to infinite, but kratos has literally nothing to put him down.

Tbh tho, with the bake a cake 4D layers dante now has, you could not have speed equalized and kratos still wouldn't stand a chance. Only thing kratos has here is AP, not a single one of his hax would work, dante resists them all completely. Even if kratos does use infinite speed, nothing he does will keep dante down, he'll just regen from everything, at least until his regen starts getting taxed. Speed not equalized would just be incon at this point where dante is now on the wiki, cause dante wouldn't be able to move due to infinite, but kratos has literally nothing to put him down.
I'm not even going to pretend I understand this whole 4D stuff, it all sounds like a gibberish to me and a super cheap way of telling "my fav beats you fav". But if it does have anything to do with being in a "higher realms" or whatnot, Kratos has that too:

main-qimg-96ccfd1615ac5299c83716c8fa5e466a
main-qimg-a91e126b4016151114fb98a1ccbe36ce

That's all I have to say. Cheers ;)

Back