• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because literally every Kratos fan says "ggs CM type 1", and thinks he can use it infinitely while the CM page indicates there are limitations to it.

but honestly you've been acting extra this whole page.
Clarify this? Because your attitude is not needed here.
Nah he has Type 2 AE , But it is the very concept of hope that completely envelops and protects his soul, body and mind, in short you have to effect the concept of hope before interacting with Kratos' body, mind and spirit, but thanks to his immunity, this is hard as hell. This is what makes Kratos stupitly broken.

To defeat him, you must first destroy hope.
Which again, this does not grant any "uninteractability", this simply acts as immortality type 9.

He can't be touched cause a Type 1 concept will murk or negate said attempt. Like, yeah he's not incorporeal or whatever. This is just getting hung up on semantics.
Which again, you don't need feat to interact with him as many here claims.

Idk what cope is going on here or why klol is gae but I forgot that Dante literally pops DT against Urizen 2 seconds after realizing his normal shit isn't working.

In other words Kratos is getting blitzed 10 seconds into the fight

Also, what's stopping Kratos from using the BFR card himself? He has the Blade of Olympus. He can imbue Hope through it and just make it do its thing.

Idk what cope is going on here or why klol is gae but I forgot that Dante literally pops DT against Urizen 2 seconds after realizing his normal shit isn't working.

In other words Kratos is getting blitzed 10 seconds into the fight
The same Dante that gets gassed out against Vergil moments later?

If you don't feel to respond, simply don't. I am not obligated to witness your passive-aggressiveness posts (again).

If you don't feel to respond, simply don't. I am not obligated to witness your passive-aggressiveness posts (again).
Not this again Dread. Can you like, literally, for once in your life, not immediately jump the gun calling everyone who disagrees with you with some snark as "passive-aggressive"? Because frankly this is getting insanely tiring to deal with for both of us.

Because literally every Kratos fan says "ggs CM type 1", and thinks he can use it infinitely while the CM page indicates there are limitations to it.
He's imbued with a Type 1 concept that he uses to beat up and dispel another Type 1 concept, who couldn't even touch him without damage. And in a weaker state he killed a Type 1 abstract of a Type 1 concept with his bare hands.
Clarify this? Because your attitude is not needed here.
It's really not attitude to tell you not to be wilfully obtuse about something elaborated on a page, during a versus match up.
Which again, this does not grant any "uninteractability", this simply acts as immortality type 9.
Yeah, he definitely doesn't have that, lol.

Hope's abilities work as long as hope exists.
You can try going to the profile. Literally, Kratos was cleansed of all evil Type 1 concepts within, was now immune and unaffected by their effects, so Fear Zeus was unable to interact with him in any way.

Where is Type 9 Immortality for Hope coming from again? Why are people willfully making shit up as you go?

Also Dread, not every mildly irritated stance towards you is someone being passive-agressive. Just grow thicker skin at that point.

Honestly, Pariah might be right about this just being a mismatch either way. What do y'all think?

Dante can't interact with Kratos, Kratos just up and does Divine Reckoning amped by Hope GGWP

Honestly, Pariah might be right about this just being a mismatch either way. What do y'all think?
Since I am more of a doomguy I have no bias.

This seems like either a mismatch or a stomp for Dante. His DT if abused can make Kratos a statue which he cannot AD out of, his sealing and BFR seem in character for him and he has enough stamina to eventually win.

I think with better set up we can get a conclusion, I say we close this and make a rematch

Since I am more of a doomguy I have no bias.

This seems like either a mismatch or a stomp for Dante. His DT if abused can make Kratos a statue which he cannot AD out of, his sealing and BFR seem in character for him and he has enough stamina to eventually win.

I think with better set up we can get a conclusion, I say we close this and make a rematch
There's no grounds for a rematch, Pariah already made it painfully clear.

Seeing as this seems to be a mismatch either way (Atreus clearly soloes smh), I'll close this thread.

This lasted longer than Dante in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back