• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. And people are just ignoring the stamina arguments and going "regen neg"

You don't need regen neg to tire them out, literally doing any kind of movement can eventually gas you out without ever taking a paper cut. For Kratos, that is a literal mental limitation. Not to mention the DMC dudes don't even have the HGR anymore because PoC shot itself in the foot, and they can't do anything beyond CM Type 2 compared to Kratos' CM Type 1.
They showed scans of Dante fighting for over a day. He has enough time to spam his hax until one fits and since BFR and Sealing is IC for him I dont see how its not legit.

They showed scans of Dante fighting for over a day. He has enough time to spam his hax until one fits and since BFR and Sealing is IC for him I dont see how its not legit.
Cool, Kratos can climb big-ass several mile-high mountains for 3 days straight with no food, water or rest and then immediately proceed to clear an entire temple full of booby traps, unmistakable horrors from your nightmares and shatter them to glass without breaking a sweat. AS A DEMIGOD. As a God, he has no such weakness and he effectively has infinite stamina via his infinite reserves of magic.

Cool, Kratos can climb big-ass several mile-high mountains for 3 days straight with no food, water or rest and then immediately proceed to clear an entire temple full of booby traps, unmistakable horrors from your nightmares and shatter them to glass without breaking a sweat. AS A DEMIGOD. As a God, he has no such weakness and he effectively has infinite stamina via his infinite reserves of magic.
Yeah no one is denying Kratos has way way way way better stamina

You worded that out wrong =/
Oh yeah I am sorry. I meant Dante dying not Kratos
How is his stamina gonna help with Dantes hax I dont know what your point is. The argument is that Dante has enough self-stamina to eventually win

no, I want to know what Cratos can do with CM type 1, since we don't assume he manipulates every concept type 1.
What kind of a question even is that? There is no "Every Concept Type 1". Just "Type 1 Concept". It's literally any concept that can affect reality without it being affected itself when the reality it governs gets nuked.

How is stamina gonna help with Dantes hax?? I dont know what your point is! The argument is that Dante has enough self-stamina to eventually win
Cool, Kratos has his own self-stamina that is also pretty much never going to run out, Dante will end up making a slip and that's when Kratos takes the kill.

That's for scaling the abilities to that level, not the actual reason for how Kratos has CM Type 1.
Dread was asking that though as his second question

"I want to know what Cratos can do with CM type 1, since we don't assume he manipulates every concept type 1."

Cool, Kratos has his own self-stamina that is also pretty much never going to run out, Dante will end up making a slip and that's when Kratos takes the kill.
Bro no one is talking about the stamina Kratos has because it does not matter. The main thing is if Dante can dodge and evade anough to eventually use his BFR or Sealing which are in character for him.

Kratos having better stamina just means he will win on the long run. Expect Dante can win before that happens with his hax

What kind of a question even is that? There is no "Every Concept Type 1". Just "Type 1 Concept". It's literally any concept that can affect reality without it being affected itself when the reality it governs gets nuked.
No, we don't assume “any concept”, I want to know what Cratos have shown as far.
I've heard it's due to in GoW universal energy that grants Kratos CM on all his attacks
So only limited to the shown feats? What are they? Since this argument is being used boundlessly

Bro no one is talking about the stamina Kratos has because it does not matter. The main thing is if Dante can dodge and evade anough to eventually use his BFR or Sealing which are in character for him.
While using everything in his arsenal to keep Kratos at bay because one touch from Kratos and Dante is kaput.

Kratos having better stamina just means he will win on the long run. Expect Dante can win before that happens with his hax
And Dante will be pushed to his absolute limit trying to avoid everything Kratos hurls at him because they will one-shot him.

While using everything in his arsenal to keep Kratos at bay because one touch from Kratos and Dante is kaput.

And Dante will be pushed to his absolute limit trying to avoid everything Kratos hurls at him because they will one-shot him.
Why would he? Dante has 10 times speed amp and you only need 5 times to blitzes

Yes. Though Dante can still fight for over a day and even pop those stamina equipment
Which makes his 10x Amp, BFR and Sealing even more likely since he would want Kratos gone rather than dead

Which other type 1 concepts he have done?
Murking the Great Evils (Which themselves are Type 1 Concepts), which in turn are layered above the Primordials (Baseline Type 1 Concepts). The Great Evils scale above pretty much everything in the Greek World bar Hope.

Kratos is AE type 1?
No, he is AE Type 2, but one of the most busted. He is protected by an aura of an AE Type 1 force that doesn't allow interaction from other AE Type 1 beings even more abstract than baseline AE Type 1 Primordials.

Which is irrelevant to my question

Kratos is AE type 1?
You're not making any sense now. Hope supersedes the Great Evils, which supersedes the likes of the Type 1 Concepts of Life, Dreams, the Heavens, Mountains, Night and every other foundational aspect of the Greek World.

Kratos is AE Type 2 but such that all aspects of his being are protected by Hope.

Murking the Great Evils, which in turn are layered above the Primordials.
Did not really answer my question, I have asked which other concept type 1. Be precise.
No, he is AE Type 2, but one of the most busted. He is protected by an aura of an AE Type 1 force that doesn't allow interaction from other AE Type 1 beings even more abstract than baseline AE Type 1 Primordials.
So your argument of him "being uninteractable" is false. Everyone can interact with him.

So again, is he being protected by hope, or he manipulates hope?

This match is the most redundant one i've seen yet. An actual direct redux of a match that was considered a complete mismatch within 10 messages last time. I've tried this match, it doesn't work. Both thematically and technically this match isn't possible, and nothing has changed since last time so it's been 5 pages now of baseless reasonings.

This match is the most redundant one i've seen yet. An actual direct redux of a match that was considered a complete mismatch within 10 messages last time. I've tried this match, it doesn't work. Both thematically and technically this match isn't possible, and nothing has changed since last time so it's been 5 pages now of baseless reasonings.
I mean both do have wincons.

Kratos: Punch or hit Dante
Dante: BFR, Sealing, Devil Trigger Amps

You're not making any sense now. Hope supersedes the Great Evils, which supersedes the likes of the Type 1 Concepts of Life, Dreams, the Heavens, Mountains, Night and every other foundational aspect of the Greek World.
And all those are elaborated to be CM type 1? So the question is, which I asked thrice, which concept type 1 he has been shown to supersede? I take it those only?

Kratos is AE Type 2 but such that all aspects of his being are protected by Hope.
Close this planck, we can get a rematch later

And all those are elaborated to be CM type 1? So the question is, which I asked thrice, which concept type 1 he has been shown to supersede? I take it those only?
Yeah, only those. I dunno how being above the Type 1 concepts of every basic aspect of reality needs extra elaboration but honestly you've been acting extra this whole page.

Like, the page itself elaborates it. Discuss this stuff on the discussion thread or failing any info there, a CRT. Not here.

All evil type 1 concepts including fear, gluttony, jealousy, death and so on. Hope comptletely Invulnerability and immune to their effects.

Kratos is AE type 1?
Nah he has Type 2 AE , But it is the very concept of hope that completely envelops and protects his soul, body and mind, in short you have to effect the concept of hope before interacting with Kratos' body, mind and spirit, but thanks to his immunity, this is hard as hell. This is what makes Kratos stupitly broken.

To defeat him, you must first destroy hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back