• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos vs Dante (16-8-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop with your witch language you filthy mortaL

Now seriously, this match needs a remake because people voted but new arguments were brought and if kratos wins is because people are not reading the new info

I would vote inconclusive but at this point, I am really waiting the rematch
bro its a stomp
no one is gonna make a rematch in a very long time after what was said above

even if kratos gets that range upgrade
dante would have 25 hours to go with bfr and call it a day with more than 10x speed amp

bro its a stomp
no one is gonna make a rematch in a very long time after what was said above
You and others gave info about Dante, now I am waiting Kratos supporters because Planck and cia did not appear again to answer your new info

But if they don´t have nothing to say is a stomp, the end

he still retains freedom of movement.
Apparently freedom of movement based feats will get changed to "Interdimensional range" last I checked with Ant. Which means no more Low Multiversal range for travelling between different spacetime continuums or Low Complex Multi range for travelling to a Low 1-C 5-D construct.

Your comment was not referring to this, you were referring to how our conclusion is interesting, and I said, yes our conclusion is interesting and also became true.
Also, I am not worried if the verse is wanked or not. I'm glad for you if it is.

Anyone claiming dante doesn't have hindering stamina actively avoids the games. Him having god awful stamina has been a reoccurring plot point in multiple DMC games to keep the plot moving forward. He outright fails at tasks or fighting enemies solely because he was tired, recovering was never an option. He needed trish to give him all her energy to defeat an enemy that couldn't even stand himself.

Anyone claiming dante doesn't have hindering stamina actively avoids the games. Him having god awful stamina has been a reoccurring plot point in multiple DMC games to keep the plot moving forward. He outright fails at tasks or fighting enemies solely because he was tired, recovering was never an option. He needed trish to give him all her energy to defeat an enemy that couldn't even stand himself.
in all those instances he was also injured severely. Something he recovers from very quickly, but he didn't cuz regen neg. I can only recall 3 moments, and all of them had someone of similar caliber hinder his regen.

Every other time he has never had his problem.

Your comment was not referring to this, you were referring to how our conclusion is interesting, and I said, yes our conclusion is interesting and also became true.
Also, I am not worried if the verse is wanked or not. I'm glad for you if it is.
Ahhhh why did you give such an answer? It made me feel guilty to my aggressive answers.

in all those instances he was also injured severely. Something he recovers from very quickly, but he didn't cuz regen neg. I can only recall 3 moments, and all of them had someone of similar caliber hinder his regen.

Every other time he has never had his problem.
"injured severely" for a character who can regen instantly. He wasn't walking around with wounds, it's synonymous with his endurance and stamina. Vergil saying "heal your wounds dante, get strong" isn't him saying "Ey yo dante, your head is hanging off your shoulders and you're missing limbs. You might wanna stitch that up before we fight" It's that dante was too tired and beating dante in such a gassed state would've meant nothing. It seems to be a lot of circular reasoning avoiding the most basic and baseline explanation of "Dante has bad stamina" the games hammer home hard.

In case people truly don't understand or can't grasp how bad it can it, here you go:

Internal injuries exist, beyond just physical. So yes he was. This is why Vergil in 3 was captured by Mundus, or else Mundus would be a goner if he was in top condition.

Here is Dante getting beaten to a pulp by a monster far stronger than him, gets one shot, gets back up with no injuries, and continues. He was tired too.

Here's what regen neg looks like, Dante couldn't even heal from a simple broken arm, despite healing instantly from more severe wounds throughout his life.

Unless you can wound him and neg his healing. He isn't tiring.

Why? You do know Dante stomps now because of his amps and his range advantage?
You do know that the only chance of winning is sealing, right? But in a revision has been opened for resistance to sealing, there are two possibilities either wincon for Kratos or incon

Why people are acting like Sealing is the immediate go-to attack for Dante is beyond me.

No one is acting like that thankfully lol. Dante has hours upon hours to go through his arsenal according to the DMC side
Right. And people are just ignoring the stamina arguments and going "regen neg"

You don't need regen neg to tire them out, literally doing any kind of movement can eventually gas you out without ever taking a paper cut. For Kratos, that is a literal mental limitation. Not to mention the DMC dudes don't even have the HGR anymore because PoC shot itself in the foot, and they can't do anything beyond CM Type 2 compared to Kratos' CM Type 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back