• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Revision

So, let's get on with it.

I proposes upgrades majority of the small, unimportant series called Danganronpa cast based on this calc.

The Scaling

1. Sakura Ogami (Regarded as the "Ultimate Martial Artist" and should be technically above Nekomaru).
  2. Great Gozu (Regarded as the "Ultimate Wrestler" and should be somewhat comparable to Sakura).
  3. Kenshiro (Danganronpa) (The only known person who Sakura cannot beat).
  4. Monokuma and Junko Enoshima to an extent (One Monokuma casualy matches Sakura without taking any damage, thus they should be above Sakura. Monokuma also one shotted Nekomaru in Danganronpa 2, should be far superior than him).
  5. Komaru Naegi with Hacking Gun (Can destroy Monokuma, something that Sakura herself cannot do despite giving her all).
  6. Toko Fukawa a.k.a Genocider Syo (Easily one shots Monokuma.)
  7. Mukuro Ikusaba (Can fight on par against hundreds of Monokumas while being shot at by mounted machine gun turrets with nothing but a sharpened pipe, whereas Sakura had trouble dealing with one). I'm thinking of giving her rating "At least High 8-C, likely 8-B", considering that she is far superior than someone who is far superior than 5.35 Tons.
  8. Hajime Hinata/Izuru Kamukura (Casually one shots Mukuro). I think it's fine to give him solid 8-B.
So, what do you think?

Has the calculation been accepted by the calc group? In that case the upgrades should probably be acceptable.

Scale Gundham or die, this part is sarcasm but!!
Something tells me that he needs to scale because he defeated Mechamaru, unless Mechamaru is weaker than Nekomaru because he's mechanical and that's weird because Monokuma probably even made him stronger than before and added some weird functions to him.

• EDIT: Oh yeah, also Mechamaru's lack of feats could be the problem in the Mechamaru scaling but I still need to hear what everyone thinks about the Mechamaru issue.
Gundham Tanaka (1)

Regarding Sakura.

I would say she had too much trouble killing Monokuma.

A) She wasn't going all out.

B) Monokuma stopped the fight by bringing up the hostages as such Sakura couldn't really defy him.

C) Sakura was seen as a threat to Genocider as well.

Also, shouldn't Gundham scale? He did fight Mechamaru evenly while in a near starved state and won. He only turned him off once he won the fight.

@Dragon

A) Indeed she was going all out.

B) Yep.

C) You remember A right ? They fought evenly while Monokuma was being very casual in that exchange. Genocider effortlessly kills many variations of Monokuma, even the much stronger variations in Despair Girls [ Not Big-Bang Monokuma ... The other variations ] without being harmed . In-fact, she makes many remarks on how easy it all was throughout the game . I would say she's top 5 IMO in the verse. Honestly the only thing that canonically defeats her is either people abusing the heck out of her weakness .

A) Where is this stated? Also I meant wasn't.

C) Just like A, we have no proof that he was casual either. We have no proof whether they were going all out or casual. And it's obvious that the Monokuma's in the killing games are stronger than the mass production models in the streets. This is shown by how Genocider did not once attempt to attack one in order to escape. Not to mention the ones in UDG are also blatntly dumber and more instictual as they are not being controlled like the one in the killing game. They are also different models supporting this as we see that the ones in UDG are larger than the ones in the killing game. There is a start difference between the KG Monokumas and the "troop" Monokuma's. I don't see Sakura being weaker than Genocider at all.

Since Dragonmasterxyz seems to be informed about this series, I think that it is best if he takes over here.

@Dragon Regarding Sakura thing, I believe she is going all out because:

She had already break a rule (which is trying to break into the Headmaster office and broke the doorknob). And Monokuma tried to punish her.

But you're regarding the Monokuma being different in UDG. The Monokuma that Junko controlled is more impressive that the ones in UDG. (Altho it should be noted that Jill can easily cut through Monokuma while Sakura couldn't even scratch it).

Also, One of the why I made this thread is so maybe every one who can do calc can evaluate it.

I don't remember Sakura breaking the doorknob before the fight, or Monokuma noticing that the doorknob is broken.

I also doubt that Genocider Syo is stronger than Sakura.

iirc the doorknob was broken AFTER the fight. He fought her because she attacked him.

When did Genocider cut through the Monokuma controlled by Junko?

@Dragon Oh right, She broke it after Monokuma made the rule about it. My bad.

Never. I just assume all Monokuma has the same durability. Unless they is a proof the Monokuma Junko controlled was special kind of Monokuma.

Well, him surviving a kick from Sakura (who by all intents and purposes should be equal if not superior to Genocider, especially when Genocider's instinct when confronted by Sakura was to hit her with a glass and run away while Sakura was not accurately attacking her) and clearly more agile and capable than the others.

Fair enough. I guess it's fine if we put Jill (and hacking gun Komaru) above Nidai.

What about the "God Tier" rating? I propose At least "High 8-C, likely 8-B" for Mukuro and solid "8-B" for Izuru/Hajime.

• Make Sakura comparable to Genocider. (I am sure controlled Monokuma should be as well, since the battle of Sakura and Monokuma was very unclear in terms of who's casual or not).
  • Great Gozu is comparable to Sakura, similar to Nekomaru's case but Great Gozu and Nekomaru should technically be weaker than Sakura.
  • Since Kenshiro's case is vague, just stay with the "Known to be the only person Sakura couldn't beat in a fight" and scale his profile with Sakura's rather than stating that he's stronger than Monokuma and the others.
  • Komaru with hacking gun is stronger than Monokuma. (State that Mechamaru should be bound to this weakness as well, if Gundham "somehow" made it into the scaling because the reasoning could be that Mechamaru is comparable to Nekomaru. Then if that's the case, make Gundham comparable, if not, stronger than Mechamaru).
  • Mukuro is above almost everyone.
  • Izuru is above everyone.

• EDIT #1: Also, how about Peko when she fought Mukuro? Though, I think it's likely hard to apply that scaling because Mukuro was using a knife against a sword and amazingly fought equally with Peko despite the weapon differences.

Peko lost to Mukuro. How bad we don't know. But she should have some scaling. She is one of the main DanganRonpa fighters. I'd say Maki would scale if she got a file and maybe Gonta and Keebo.

• Peko might've lost but she shouldn't be too far behind Mukuro, it's likely decisive with Mukuro having a little bit of difficulty because Mukuro was only using a knife against a person that has mastered the use of a sword, unless Mukuro had other weapons that time.. but who knows?
  • Gonta has unclear feats, possibly only lifting strength and other things about him could scale somehow with someone? (if magic happens, which won't happen) and Keebo probably has a better one at the end. Maki's just very unknown in terms of feats and who should she scale with/to. But probably Mukuro since Maki should also be skilled with weapons as an assassin, excluding a katana or something but that's only in terms of Weapon Mastery and not entirely scaling. (Not stating who's superior to one another, just saying comparable as a key word).

I agree that Peko should on same level with Nekomaru since Fuyyuhiko confirm that she can stop Nekomaru and Akane from fighing if she want.

Anyway, can we scale DRV3 from previous DR? I mean... (Well, I can't avoid spoiler her, so sorry if it ruiin someone). DRV3 are completely from previous DR. Previous DR is nothing more than fiction in V3 verse. So, I don't think we can scale V3 characters to characters in their fiction.

Xanxussama1010 said:
I agree that Peko should on same level with Nekomaru since Fuyyuhiko confirm that she can stop Nekomaru and Akane from fighing if she want.

Anyway, can we scale DRV3 from previous DR? I mean... (Well, I can't avoid spoiler her, so sorry if it ruiin someone). DRV3 are completely from previous DR. Previous DR is nothing more than fiction in V3 verse. So, I don't think we can scale V3 characters to characters in their fiction.
  • For the second point, is it? I only remembered DR V3 making it ambiguous and vague whether what everything happened in DR was real or fake at the end of DR V3. Shuichi said that the Hope's Peak Academy and the Remnants of Despair might actually exist and what has happened in Danganronpa. The only part where the previous DR games were nothing but fiction for DR V3 was only when it was stated by Tsumugi and the K1-B0 thing (not going to state more due to spoilers), possibly to screw with them but I don't know if she's telling the truth or not, because of what the creators of V3 planned to do for Shuichi and the others' statements at the end. (So, their current probable resolve is to see the outside world and the truth for themselves, if it's a lie or not).

I don't think Tsumugi lied. She can cosply all characters in previous DR. Tsumugi is comfirmed that she can't cosplay real people due to her "Cospox". If Hope Peak academy really exists, she will not be able to cosplay them.

Okay, fair enough. Also, I didn't say she lied, I was only unsure due to the nature of the ending because Shuichi "speculated" that she could've been lying about the other DR as fictional, indicating the ambiguous and vague approach for an ending.

Regardless of DR V3 being a representation of the real world and other DR series being just fictional, about the scaling thing, no need to scale DR V3 characters with the others. Since they didn't have canonical interactions and it will probably just break the scaling if that happens.

The scaling in DR V3 could start somewhere else instead and K1-B0's battle is an interesting thing to talk about for now, not that I am sure if they can scale to him.

EDIT: If only they didn't try so hard to break the fourth wall in DR V3, they broke it so hard that there was literally a massive hole on a wall, I wouldn't have been so confused. The ending was tiresome just like the other endings but I began to like it.

@Butler Yeah, I agree about have separate scaling for DRV3.

Pretty sure that Keebo is the strongest characters of DRV3 since he is only one who can fight all of Exisals. While other students never show that they can resist them. But yeah, Keebo's feat still interesting. I wonder if we have any feat that can calc for him.

Does anyone remember the Sentinels and such ? The ones in Despair Girls that were used by the Leaders of Despair / " Warriors of Hope " ? I'm not sure how strong they are APwise... But in the manga, which directly mirrors what occured in Despair Girls , Genocider onshotted said Sentinel. I'm not sure if anyone who knows Danganronpa scaling knows how the Sentinels compare to Monokuma or something, but I remember they were stated to be far stronger than any Monokuma. I'm just not sure where ?

Finally, DR upgrades! So let me get this straight:

Izuru/DR3 Hajime >>>> Mukuro > 100 Monokumas >>> Sakura = Genocider = Monokuma > Peko > Nidai = Akane?

Did I get this right?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Finally, DR upgrades!
This is the calc you notified me about for an opinion right? I just told Homu about it because I am not good at CRT and blogs due to being inexperienced, so I revived it by talking about it with him.

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Izuru/DR3 Hajime >>>> Mukuro > 100 Monokumas >>> Sakura = Genocider = Monokuma > Peko > Nidai = Akane?

Did I get this right?
That's about right. I am not sure if Peko entirely rekts Nekomaru but otherwise, if the "=" is comparable, I'll agree in someway.

Maybe Peko = Nidai > Akane might do??

Alright so we have to changing the tiers now. Who's willing to do it?

Izuru should be solid 8-B, since he's pretty much the god tier of DR. Besides, if he stomped Mukuro as much as Mukuro does to 100 Monokumas, then yeah, he's solid 8-B.

Mukuro would be "At least High 8-C, likely 8-B" due to how she curbstomped and oneshotted 100 Monokumas whose numbers were still rising. So glad best IF girl is so strong, by the way. (Suck on THAT, Junko! IF Mukuro is wayyy better than you)

A single Monokuma should be superior to Nidai, who did the feat. This means Sakura and Monokuma are equals, with Peko and Nidai inferior to them, and Akane being slightly below Nidai. Dunno where Genocider should be exactly, but she should be equal to Monokumas, and to Sakura as well since she stalemated Sakura in IF, before she eventually got caught.

Komaru (AKA Brother lover) is only High 8-C with her Hacking Gun, tho I guess her Dura scales? Not sure really.

Nidai and Great Gozu should be comparable, and since Great Gozu fought Munakata, he should scale too. This means Juzo scales to this as well.

Kenshiro should be above Sakura in his prime, so there's that. Weakened form is lower, but still High 8-C in a way.

Guess that's all for now.

Has this been accepted by any staff member?

Also, was that calculation ever evaluated?

Okay. You can mention that I would appreciate the help.

Back