• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danganronpa Revision

Actually, there is a thing that could upgrade the trash tier of the verse.

Brief Feat Description: Reacted against a Monokuma and broke a chair in fragments after hitting Monokuma at 15:45 of this video

That could upgrade all the trash tier to an certain point, no?

CursedGentleman said:
Actually, there is a thing that could upgrade the trash tier of the verse.
Brief Feat Description: Reacted against a Monokuma and broke a chair in fragments after hitting Monokuma at 15:45 of this video

That could upgrade all the trash tier to an certain point, no?
I feel like no one is gonna listen to us, bro. I'm really disappointed. This wiki has been trashing multiple verses by so far. Other than Danganronpa, there is Noragami, Date A Live and even the Fate Franchise.

I don't mean to say something rude, but the fact that you guys are ignoring lots of verses, even if they are minor shows that you just think that they are useless.

I really don't mean to be rude, but that's the truth.

I even made a Date A Live revision thread, and it was outright ignored, even when i brought the proofs and links to the feats regarding the characters from the Light Novel.

You got what i mean?

That's because if someone has no knowledge on a verse, then they are very unlikely to comment on the thread. You don't comment on every revision thread you see now do you? Neither does every staff member. You can't expect people who have no interest or knowledge in a verse to comment on a thread regarding it. Also, you should also take the initiative and message people on their message walls about the verse.

So accusing us out of "ignoring" or "trashing" verses it blatantly false and rude as you are expecting us to follow and comment on one revision out of multiple per day as well as expect us to just know about every verse.

Did any calc group member accept the calculation blog yet? If not, you can politely inform a few of them about it via their message walls.

Xanxussama1010 said:
@Muhammedmco I don't see any picture that you used for pixel scaling on the blog. What's scence that you use on your calc?
I used the pic from Homu Sweet Homu's previous calc. In addition with the info about Nidai's height.

Muhammedmco said:
I used the pic from Homu Sweet Homu's previous calc. In addition with the info about Nidai's height.
Huh? That's iffy. Because I don't see anything about "Crater ", "Big part diameter" or "Small part diameter" that your talking about on those pic.

He made a crater on that one, but i forgot to put it. I confused this with Homu's calc. In his calc, he calculated Nidai's might through running.

Back