• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Delete your comments until the last one that I post before this, I'm going to change it, the voices in my head have spoken)

(Delete your comments until the last one that I post before this, I'm going to change it, the voices in my head have spoken)
(bump this one)

(God, I'm awful with replying. What'd I miss? And so sorry for being inactive.)
(We move from one area to another, just one more and we return to real space, we are trying not to fall into an abyss cuz we are in Tied to an ice wall on a chain, we have the controls inverted, so if it says that your character hit with his left hand, he actually hit with his right hand)

Zebedee, exhaling a cool breath, ends up emitting a fire. Seeing this, he began to try to exacerbate the chill of the wall he was bound to. At the same time, Taeka slows her heart rate, keeping still and embracing the cold, and allowing what should be frigidity to turn into heat upon her body. If everything was reversed, the body's process of emitting versus absorbing heat should be as well.

With maximum effort the group slowly begins to climb, using teamwork to slowly climb out of the hole, as they turn they can notice that the abyss extended for dozens of kilometers

"I suppose we can go to the right of the abyss, the best plan of action was to go around it, what you guys say?" Rex proposed

-----------
In The Real Space

The creature heard the hybrid's words, however it fell on deaf ears, while it glowed in a dim sickly green light and began to walk somewhere else, as if something caught its attention, the light it released was repelling the shadows, so it was aware that it should not approach them.

Aonbharr is clearly relieved to be back on the ground trodding around happily.
"I mean with how big it is could we even make it around in time?" Jack asks.

With maximum effort the group slowly begins to climb, using teamwork to slowly climb out of the hole, as they turn they can notice that the abyss extended for dozens of kilometers

"I suppose we can go to the right of the abyss, the best plan of action was to go around it, what you guys say?" Rex proposed
"Anything to get out already from here"

"Agreed, i want out already! Meeeeow!!"
In The Real Space

The creature heard the hybrid's words, however it fell on deaf ears, while it glowed in a dim sickly green light and began to walk somewhere else, as if something caught its attention, the light it released was repelling the shadows, so it was aware that it should not approach them.
"Where is he going now?"

He watches it from a distance, he was ready to try something new if the darkness isnt an option

Aonbharr is clearly relieved to be back on the ground trodding around happily.
"I mean with how big it is could we even make it around in time?" Jack asks.
"We can. There's some time we could spend going around it; the collective effort of everyone assures we all get there, supposing none of us are in conflict with our intent." Yoshioka explains.

"If you want rest, then a few seconds would do. But if not, then we best hurry...." Konoe added
-----------
In The Real Space

Hisanmi would come out from the shadows slowly after the creature left.
"Where is he going now?"

He watches it from a distance, he was ready to try something new if the darkness isnt an option
The sickly man would hold Eredna's elbow, with his shaking his head before he coughed, moving his head so as to not direct it on his face.

"Don't. It'll only be bad if you pursue it. We have no business with it, and so do they."

"I honestly am not sure whether you did the math in your head or are just saying that. I don't really have any other ideas so I guess it doesn't really matter." Jack says.

"We must hurry, we don't know how much time we have left, however this place is ice so be careful where you step" Rex said as Noah gave him his grandfather's body.

-------

"It's probably heading to its original destination, either it thinks we're not worth its time or it's desperate to get there for us" Rassilon said

The creature walked away starting to run on all fours at top speed towards the volcanic caldera a couple of kilometers from there

"Well we have to catch it or kill it, preferably we should at least find out how this thing originated from the death vomit of those people" Pythia said determinedly

"I honestly am not sure whether you did the math in your head or are just saying that. I don't really have any other ideas so I guess it doesn't really matter." Jack says.
"Well, I'm not sure if you noticed but, the science and mathematics applied to this place are completely different from our own reality." Yoshioka replied, "As confident as I want to be calculating this, there's a margin of error still present. So take that as you will..."

"We must hurry, we don't know how much time we have left, however this place is ice so be careful where you step" Rex said as Noah gave him his grandfather's body.
Konoe would use her wand and try to make one Glass shard stay lightweight, experimenting on her own.
-------

"It's probably heading to its original destination, either it thinks we're not worth its time or it's desperate to get there for us" Rassilon said

The creature walked away starting to run on all fours at top speed towards the volcanic caldera a couple of kilometers from there

"Well we have to catch it or kill it, preferably we should at least find out how this thing originated from the death vomit of those people" Pythia said determinedly
"Can't you just... use your Investiture to do that?" Hisanmi asked jokingly, "But, kidding aside... I don't think it's particularly anything of a threat if it left."

"Well, I'm not sure if you noticed but, the science and mathematics applied to this place are completely different from our own reality." Yoshioka replied, "As confident as I want to be calculating this, there's a margin of error still present. So take that as you will..."
"I don't fully understand what all of that entails, but I think know the basics of what you are saying. Even if it is wrong we don't have any other clear options and I don't think anyone here is willing to give up, it's at least hope which I am starting is something we something we can't afford to lose." Jack says responding to Yoshi's statement in a way that seem to be directed towards more towards himself than anyone else.

"I don't fully understand what all of that entails, but I think know the basics of what you are saying. Even if it is wrong we don't have any other clear options and I don't think anyone here is willing to give up, it's at least hope which I am starting is something we something we can't afford to lose." Jack says responding to Yoshi's statement in a way that seem to be directed towards more towards himself than anyone else.
"Just, trust me.... I'll make a way out..."

"I'll try, after what we all have done, especially the two of us, it's a bit difficult to have faith. I probably should have chosen a less complicated time emotionally to do that thing I did because I am still trying to organize all the emotions I mixed into my mind. I am glad you were able to handle me sharing my emotional energy with you better." Jack says.

"I'll try, after what we all have done, especially the two of us, it's a bit difficult to have faith. I probably should have chosen a less complicated time emotionally to do that thing I did because I am still trying to organize all the emotions I mixed into my mind. I am glad you were able to handle me sharing my emotional energy with you better." Jack says.
"I'm... used to complex things like these..." she replied shortly, "No need to say things like that. Save those after this. Focus on the objective at hand. Got it?"

"Okay, let's move," Rex said as he walked.

Beyond the inverted controls, there wasn't much for Konoe to explore while she used her abilities.

"That's a volcanic caldera where he is moving" Rassilon said, then began to run.

The creature was a few of hundreds of metters before reached the top of the mountain and began to descend towards the center of the caldera.

images

"Okay, let's move," Rex said as he walked.

Beyond the inverted controls, there wasn't much for Konoe to explore while she used her abilities.
Konoe would suggest that the controls are still inverted and was trying to make part of her hand lightweight or heavy, seeing which one fits best

"That's a volcanic caldera where he is moving" Rassilon said, then began to run.

The creature was a few of hundreds of metters before reached the top of the mountain and began to descend towards the center of the caldera.

images
"I thought that if it ran away, that it means that it's not a threat. Maybe containing it could be good, but... I considered killing it." Hisanmi replied softly.

"Master....how long we have?...."

Says while walking with the rest of the group together, getting lazy soon

In the meantime with Eredna, he speaks on the matter

"If i may say....the creature cant be let roaming freely, it will return and cause chaos around....it has to be dealt with"

"Master....how long we have?...."

Says while walking with the rest of the group together, getting lazy soon
"Not much time. So we have to hurry..." Yoshi replied, "And no getting lazy Xordy."
In the meantime with Eredna, he speaks on the matter

"If i may say....the creature cant be let roaming freely, it will return and cause chaos around....it has to be dealt with"
"You got any plan?" Hisanmi asked.

"Not much time. So we have to hurry..." Yoshi replied, "And no getting lazy Xordy."
"Meeeeeeeeew!....im boooooored!!....."

She just transforms into a cat as she got on top of her head and chills for the rest of the journey there
"You got any plan?" Hisanmi asked.
"It possesses light powers the opposite of the darkness....so my genetically inherited powers, as well your outstanding investiture with control over it Mister Hisanmi, dont seem to be doing anything in the long run....i will have to try my own investiture abilities and see if it has any counter measures against it....if it doesnt i will make sure to try eliminating it or incapacitate it long enough for examination"

Answers to him and continues

"However, i need assistance of Lady Agatha alongside me...we cant allow harm to Miss Pythia, as well as Mister Rassilon and yourself Mister Hisanmi with this creature dangerous nature assaulting any of the biggest figures of the world"

"Meeeeeeeeew!....im boooooored!!....."

She just transforms into a cat as she got on top of her head and chills for the rest of the journey there
She sighed, and just carried the cat and have Konoe make her float.

"If you won't cooperate with Yaomu, I'll make you float a ton, Xordy."
"It possesses light powers the opposite of the darkness....so my genetically inherited powers, as well your outstanding investiture with control over it Mister Hisanmi, dont seem to be doing anything in the long run....i will have to try my own investiture abilities and see if it has any counter measures against it....if it doesnt i will make sure to try eliminating it or incapacitate it long enough for examination"

Answers to him and continues

"However, i need assistance of Lady Agatha alongside me...we cant allow harm to Miss Pythia, as well as Mister Rassilon and yourself Mister Hisanmi with this creature dangerous nature assaulting any of the biggest figures of the world"
Hisanmi would nod along and reply, "I'll just provide support. I wanna be of any help."

As the group continued to do their thing aka walking to find the exit, in the distance they saw a figure, heading north like them, however, its movement was slow, almost limping.

"I can provide cover fire" Agatha said to Eredna.

"Alright, We have half a plan, i guess that would work" Pythia said, as she infused herself with a white aura and then took the three of them (Agatha, Hisanmi and Eredna) to accelerate until they reached Rassilon, crossing kilometers in seconds.

The creature was about to descend towards the cauldron but would be stopped by a whip of energy that caught its waist and with a strong compaction Rassilon cut the creature, which began to join quickly.

After did, he see where Rassilon was standing before throw a magic heat visión blast against him, but the lord of science dodge

Konoe would now make Xordenia slowly spin around with her levitation.

"How about now?"
"Master Kon...just let mew be...im a cat, you know how i am...if danger happens i will put mew pawns to work"
"I'll do my best."
He nods to Hisanmi

As the group continued to do their thing aka walking to find the exit, in the distance they saw a figure, heading north like them, however, its movement was slow, almost limping.
"Who in the blazes is that?...."

Pointed Deel out as he saw the figure in the distance

"Alright, We have half a plan, i guess that would work" Pythia said, as she infused herself with a white aura and then took the three of them (Agatha, Hisanmi and Eredna) to accelerate until they reached Rassilon, crossing kilometers in seconds.

The creature was about to descend towards the cauldron but would be stopped by a whip of energy that caught its waist and with a strong compaction Rassilon cut the creature, which began to join quickly.

After did, he see where Rassilon was standing before throw a magic heat visión blast against him, but the lord of science dodge
Upon arriving to where Rassilon was, Eredna approaches at several tens of meters away from creature without being noticed using the darkness around him

He rolls one of his sleeves and stabs one his finger nail of the pointy finger to where the wrists of person was at, dragging it all the way to his elbow joints causing a deep but not fatal slice that made plenty of blood drip out

"Lets put it to test..."

Says in his mind, before bending the blood manipulated from the bleeding cut to attempt multiple slices against vital areas that normally a being has, to cause its own blood it has to start dripping from the wounds, for as long as they stay open before it heals up

"Master Kon...just let mew be...im a cat, you know how i am...if danger happens i will put mew pawns to work"
"Who in the blazes is that?...."

Pointed Deel out as he saw the figure in the distance
"Don't rush in. Could be a friend or a foe. Assume it's the latter. Always." Yoshioka replied, her eyes locked to whatever this thing is doing.

Upon arriving to where Rassilon was, Eredna approaches at several tens of meters away from creature without being noticed using the darkness around him

He rolls one of his sleeves and stabs one his finger nail of the pointy finger to where the wrists of person was at, dragging it all the way to his elbow joints causing a deep but not fatal slice that made plenty of blood drip out

"Lets put it to test..."

Says in his mind, before bending the blood manipulated from the bleeding cut to attempt multiple slices against vital areas that normally a being has, to cause its own blood it has to start dripping from the wounds, for as long as they stay open before it heals up
From the distance where the others were fighting, approached Hisanmi - who was slightly thankful for the little boost from Pythia. With it, he used that time of comfort to take in the medicine from his pockets and allowed him to stave the coughing fit for a while longer.

He would walk instead of limp with his cane, treading rather normally for someone who was unable to stand up mere moments ago.

The man raised his staff into the air, his aura glowing dark; dark enough to start clouding the sky in pure blackness.

He then silently, or rather without a sound coming from the cane, plunge it down to the ground. A black ooze coming from the cane and down the ground, spreading it throughout the battlefield. And though light could reach him, surrounding everything in shadows should allow him the liberty of launching more omnidirectional attacks without restrictions.

As Eredna would attack the beast — as soon as the creature started to join back — multiple black hands would hold them apart to prevent them from joining.

"Makakara"

Then, more beams of weakening darkness shot out from his cane, pointing it at the creature to further add on to his assault.

"Come on meow...Deel is the most powerful....let him deal with it..."

Says it since its not that huge of a deal to work herself out for something possibly not dangerous
"You seriously have no faith in what you can do, huh? C'mon, get there... I'm betting that Xordy is a lot more powerful than Deel if she puts effort, no?"

Konoe joked

The person raised his head before groaning with his fist raised

"QUIERO OKA LOKA"

A drop of sweat crossed Noah and Rex's heads, of course they didn't understand anything but it was something they didn't expect

The creature opened eyes on its back, which allowed it to have a 360° vision, it bent its body avoiding Eredna's attack with slight damage, with Hisanmi it repelled its darkness with a magic explosion from its palm that grew gigantically, colliding with the darkness.

Rassilon fired an energy explosion at its face, the creature tried to move again but noticed that its feet were frozen, courtesy of Pythia, so it chose to cover itself with its hands being pushed back

Agatha fired a heavy rifle against the abomination, however, again the wounds closed and it released a red pulse of magic energy in an omnidirectional manner

"You seriously have no faith in what you can do, huh? C'mon, get there... I'm betting that Xordy is a lot more powerful than Deel if she puts effort, no?"

Konoe joked
"But i dont wannaaaa....."

Says without any desire to go there
The person raised his head before groaning with his fist raised

"QUIERO OKA LOKA"

A drop of sweat crossed Noah and Rex's heads, of course they didn't understand anything but it was something they didn't expect
"Hey! Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

Asks the human-dragon with his fist and eyes ready
The creature opened eyes on its back, which allowed it to have a 360° vision, it bent its body avoiding Eredna's attack with slight damage, with Hisanmi it repelled its darkness with a magic explosion from its palm that grew gigantically, colliding with the darkness.

Rassilon fired an energy explosion at its face, the creature tried to move again but noticed that its feet were frozen, courtesy of Pythia, so it chose to cover itself with its hands being pushed back

Agatha fired a heavy rifle against the abomination, however, again the wounds closed and it released a red pulse of magic energy in an omnidirectional manner
Eredna quickly pulls the blood it had dripping from the wounds and brings it a little closer to look at it, to examine it for some moments its composition

For the magic energy he uses his darkness to vanish away from the range of the pulse

"AH Enjendros del caos!" The person jumped, noticing Deel, quickly looked at the group and they could see him, noticing the amount of wounds, he had a dislocated arm, claw cuts on his face, second degree burns, several cuts and a glass fragment stuck in his back, his exposed stomach could be seen whiplash wound, his veins were red like when lightning hits people and he had a deep wound in his liver

The blood of this thing was corrosive and above all, it tried to get out of control to return to its original owner

"AH Enjendros del caos!" The person jumped, noticing Deel, quickly looked at the group and they could see him, noticing the amount of wounds, he had a dislocated arm, claw cuts on his face, second degree burns, several cuts and a glass fragment stuck in his back, his exposed stomach could be seen whiplash wound, his veins were red like when lightning hits people and he had a deep wound in his liver
"Hmm....he seems like another unlucky individual stuck in the place like us..."

Says Deel to the rest while stopping his fist and eyes from any attacks
The blood of this thing was corrosive and above all, it tried to get out of control to return to its original owner
After getting out, safely from the creature for the moment, Eredna had already seen enough of its blood nature

Before it attempts to get back to the mistwraith, he changes the blood to poisonous one, as he let it return inside

"Lets see how long you withstand getting poisoned..."

Murmurs to himself

Back