• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I will always be around if needed sir.."
"I'd rather not be a burden, Eredna. I'm fine as is..."

Cough cough
"Master Kon! Hurry up already!"

Says the little cat sitting on top of Yoshi head before jumping off to get on top of Konoe when she gets aboard
Konoe would board on the ship and catch Xordenia as she placed her on her lap as the ship started it's engines.
"Shouldnt you be with Konoe and Xordenia? The sky isnt that safe either you know"
"I'm... testing something out..."

"I'd rather not be a burden, Eredna. I'm fine as is..."

Cough cough
"Even in the event of that being the case, which is a null chance to be, it is my duty to help those whom are in a higher position then me, especially you for the Miss, after all, i will be under your command as well as her soulmate"
Konoe would board on the ship and catch Xordenia as she placed her on her lap as the ship started it's engines.
"Rub me down with your hands master, im in need of some"
"I'm... testing something out..."
"Make sure its not ending up a failure..."

"What more do you want us to learn?" Zebedee said aloud, talking to no one in particular, "Whatever it is... teach me... And let us free!"

He takes another step forward.

"If we have to go through hell again, I'll bear each of their hells... If I'm not meant to be a savior, or even a hero, I'll die to give them the chance to get it right..."

"Thank you for your support Eredna, you are a great person" Pythia says grateful that he values her husband

--------------

"Ah, and speaking of hell, have you ever wondered where the runners who don't make it to the finish line go?" Chaos said, watching the game she had set up

"They are recycled, they become part of the system after their bodies have been meticulously prepared by the extreme properties of this realm, only a couple of people resisted the process and managed to escape the realm of souls of this universe, however, those who are trapped have a race for their freedom against their own shadows" said Griven, watching both events

-----------------

A new engine is heard in the distance, heading south, from the immeasurable darkness.

"What more do you want us to learn?" Zebedee said aloud, talking to no one in particular, "Whatever it is... teach me... And let us free!"

He takes another step forward.

"If we have to go through hell again, I'll bear each of their hells... If I'm not meant to be a savior, or even a hero, I'll die to give them the chance to get it right..."
"You, uhh, gonna go in the vehicle?" Konoe awkwardly asked.
"Even in the event of that being the case, which is a null chance to be, it is my duty to help those whom are in a higher position then me, especially you for the Miss, after all, i will be under your command as well as her soulmate"
"Thank you for your support Eredna, you are a great person" Pythia says grateful that he values her husband
"..." Hisanmi would sigh and not say a word, speechless.
"Rub me down with your hands master, im in need of some"
Konoe would rub them with her hands, still porcelain and crystal.
"I hear something master..."

Says as her ears twitch to the direction of the sound
"Yup, it's obvious as it is, especially to Yoshioka's eyes..."
"Make sure its not ending up a failure..."
"Never was nor will it be...." she reassured him, "You guys said I'm strong, right?"
-----------------

A new engine is heard in the distance, heading south, from the immeasurable darkness.

Yoshioka wouldn't take action just yet and tried sizing up the upcoming opponents.

"Okay, we're close, get ready" Rassilon said as he pointed out a couple of scratches on several trees and other destroyed part, there was a rotting smell.

--------------------------------

The Shadow speeders began to shoot spheres of darkness.

"Okay, LET'S GO," Rex said already in the vehicle, noticing how the shadow abyss itself was growing behind them miles away.

There were still 20 kilometers to go to reach the meeting point with what was supposed to be the exit.

Jack and Aonbhor swim on to the ship. "I think we are ready to go is there. Is there any ways for the rest of us to help move the ship, Yoshi?" Jack inquires.

"Okay, we're close, get ready" Rassilon said as he pointed out a couple of scratches on several trees and other destroyed part, there was a rotting smell.
Hisanmi would examine the trees and gesture Pythia to help him approach closer and use his Investiture to examine them.
--------------------------------

The Shadow speeders began to shoot spheres of darkness.

"Okay, LET'S GO," Rex said already in the vehicle, noticing how the shadow abyss itself was growing behind them miles away.

There were still 20 kilometers to go to reach the meeting point with what was supposed to be the exit.
Jack and Aonbhor swim on to the ship. "I think we are ready to go is there. Is there any ways for the rest of us to help move the ship, Yoshi?" Jack inquires.
"It's powered by both Investiture and my own separate abilities. Pour in as much as you can — not all, so we can fight enemies along the way if need be — to fuel the ship. I'll try setting it to maximum speed."

As Konoe would lay her hand and use the remnants of her Purple Investiture to make the ship lightweight as it started to move per Rex' command.

"I don't think I can do much against them as an apathy." Jack says attempting to give away the emotional energy he has stored. (Can Jack directly power the ship or would he have to start by giving it to someone else)

"I don't think I can do much against them as an apathy." Jack says attempting to give away the emotional energy he has stored. (Can Jack directly power the ship or would he have to start by giving it to someone else)
"We won't be fighting them, Jack... We'll leave this place without having to fight anyone..."

[Ship Output: 80%]

<Transfusion>

Earlier, the usage of Transfusion made it so that Yoshioka could temporarily travel at "light speed" developed through her wanting to catch up to Tiamat and her Advanced Godspeed. This time, however, the usage of Transfusion limits this by making the limit only 90% the speed of light. Godspeed isn't used to increase the speed of this, however, as it's mostly for the fuel and to reinforce the barrier to prevent whiplash from going relativistic.

The ship traveled out of range, in the distance a blue tornado appeared, but another, another appeared and then another

The three showed three different things, a grey area, a white area and a black area, a group of shadow speeders approached from the port that was going towards the grey area, noticing the group and began to shoot at the ship

Yoshioka feel very drained due the weird laws of physics

(Although they are not strange laws, they are the true laws of physics of our world, :v, you simply suffer a loss of energy from accelerating so much, since there is no magic to support anything you beyond the one which is keeping the supernatural existing, if you had gone up to a little more than 98% of the speed of light, the air particles would have killed everyone)

The ship traveled out of range, in the distance a blue tornado appeared, but another, another appeared and then another

The three showed three different things, a grey area, a white area and a black area, a group of shadow speeders approached from the port that was going towards the grey area, noticing the group and began to shoot at the ship
Deel gets in front of the shots and breathes fire to stop the attacks aimed at the ship
"We must be close to the life form in question, please let me be in the front, in case of any sort attacks occur suddenly"

Deel gets in front of the shots and breathes fire to stop the attacks aimed at the ship
And it worked but for a time, they wouldnt stopped fire against them, Deel know eventually he wouldnt block everything

So the group have to choose which one of the three portal to follow
"We must be close to the life form in question, please let me be in the front, in case of any sort attacks occur suddenly"
"Sure, just be careful where you step, it could probably be underground" Agatha say

And it worked but for a time, they wouldnt stopped fire against them, Deel know eventually he wouldnt block everything

He makes a huge ball of fire akin to Frieza and sends it at the attackers and blows it up when close enough to them, as he kept breathing fire, his lungs had huge capacity compared to most other living beings
"Sure, just be careful where you step, it could probably be underground" Agatha say
"Hm hm hm....it has to get past my shadow if it wants to take me out..."

Says with a little grin on his face

Yoshioka feel very drained due the weird laws of physics

He makes a huge ball of fire akin to Frieza and sends it at the attackers and blows it up when close enough to them, as he kept breathing fire, his lungs had huge capacity compared to most other living beings
Yoshioka felt at the brink of having to break this stupid cranium of hers, for bearing to keep up with this farce and end up breaking her more. More choices? More of the portals? Everything was up to deduction, based on scientific methods.

[Kabuki]!

Apart from Glass, it was Spring that was made her move her drained body. Using just the little amount of Godspeed but making use of the massive blowback from Physics, she would remove about 80% of the energy powering the ship as it slowly moved, preparing to charge an attack whilst Deel aggro'd them.

Right from beneath the enemies, she brought her cane, aiming her a semicircle of a pistol right at them.

[Mode: Indiscriminate Explosive Bullets]

Squeezing the trigger, debris and dust would fly on about as the massive smokescreen covered their vision.
"Hm hm hm....it has to get past my shadow if it wants to take me out..."

Says with a little grin on his face
"Let me..."

Says Hisanmi, as he was still coughing, walking around with his cane, stumbling a little before regaining his composure.

"I'll.... support."

"Let me..."

Says Hisanmi, as he was still coughing, walking around with his cane, stumbling a little before regaining his composure.

"I'll.... support."
"I dont wanna oppose, but i have to be the one leading, there is no need to interfere and dirty your hands yourself Mister Hisanmi"

He quickly catches him from falling off

"Easy....easy....no need to push yourself..."
The black cane Hisanmi was holding seemed to melt into a black puddle as he was caught, his feeble flesh clinging to Eredna's hand.

"T-thank you.... But I really insist. I want to be of use... irrespective of my status."

Yoshioka felt at the brink of having to break this stupid cranium of hers, for bearing to keep up with this farce and end up breaking her more. More choices? More of the portals? Everything was up to deduction, based on scientific methods.

[Kabuki]!

Apart from Glass, it was Spring that was made her move her drained body. Using just the little amount of Godspeed but making use of the massive blowback from Physics, she would remove about 80% of the energy powering the ship as it slowly moved, preparing to charge an attack whilst Deel aggro'd them.

Right from beneath the enemies, she brought her cane, aiming her a semicircle of a pistol right at them.

[Mode: Indiscriminate Explosive Bullets]

Squeezing the trigger, debris and dust would fly on about as the massive smokescreen covered their vision

The number didn't seem to be decreasing, the smoke screen only gave them a few seconds before the beings of darkness accelerate towards them while continuing to shoot

Rex looked at one of the turnstiles
"They only focus on one and leave the others open, that means that's the way out."
a group of shadow speeders approached from the port that was going towards the grey area

-------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, do you smell that?" Pythia asked those present, something almost putrefied could be smelled nearby, perhaps a trace left by the creature.

The number didn't seem to be decreasing, the smoke screen only gave them a few seconds before the beings of darkness accelerate towards them while continuing to shoot

"They only focus on one and leave the others open, that means that's the way out."
Yoshioka would turn towards one of the portals, being chained at the hand by Konoe as she dragged her back.

"Don't be reckless now, Yaomu! We need the most of your strength!"

"But-"

"No buts or ifs! Just get us to that direction and leave!"

Yoshioka would turn towards one of the portals, being chained at the hand by Konoe as she dragged her back.

"Don't be reckless now, Yaomu! We need the most of your strength!"

"But-"

"No buts or ifs! Just get us to that direction and leave!"
(To which one you move? Just to know in case)

"Hey, do you smell that?" Pythia asked those present, something almost putrefied could be smelled nearby, perhaps a trace left by the creature.
"Something rotten and slowly disintegrating..."

Says upon taking a good sniff of the air

Deel followed Rex and as soon as he saw them attack again and coming up to the group, he charges his eyes while closing them for a moment, before firing a city block sized laser beam, although this would use half of his stored heat to give it such power behind it

After keeping it up for more then 30 seconds, to give the others more time, he flies as fast as he can after them, issue was that he starts to lose his flight capability and was getting lower, yet yo his surprise Xordenia had her extended arm in enough range to snatch him in her paw and pull him up along her two masters and herself on board

After keeping it up for more then 30 seconds, to give the others more time, he flies as fast as he can after them, issue was that he starts to lose his flight capability and was getting lower, yet yo his surprise Xordenia had her extended arm in enough range to snatch him in her paw and pull him up along her two masters and herself on board
"Enter full speed!" Yoshioka orders once again.

"Light speed?!" Konoe asked worryingly.

"No! Set it to Mach 30! Enhance Glass Encagement to Max! Stat!"

As the vessel started to warp and enclose the entire group, before heading to the portal in a fast fashion.

Well, there was one small detail with that plan, the enemies were still blocking the way to the portal the group wanted to go to, although they were crushed by transport, there was an effect that they would soon regret

when they crossed they were greeted by a frozen sight, everything around them was a mountain of ice

they had reached the fourth zone.

premium_photo-1669868114417-fb7f7229d5c4

the black mass expand through their body, covering approximately 65-70% of most people's bodies

(I don't know if anyone has noticed but this is all based on the episode The Shadow Zone from Battle Force 5)
"Something rotten and slowly disintegrating..."

Says upon taking a good sniff of the air
The group approached until almost hundreds of meters away, they saw a beast of dark mass, it was a Mistwraith with the only difference from the others seen here was that its body seemed more solid and stable, easily measured about 6 meters, it was consuming a deer.
titanus_hedorah_by_creacherpreature_desczj6-fullview.jpg

Well, there was one small detail with that plan, the enemies were still blocking the way to the portal the group wanted to go to, although they were crushed by transport, there was an effect that they would soon regret

when they crossed they were greeted by a frozen sight, everything around them was a mountain of ice

the black mass expand through their body, covering approximately 65-70% of most people's bodies

(I don't know if anyone has noticed but this is all based on the episode The Shadow Zone from Battle Force 5)
The ship would remain afloat as Yoshioka would try to get up even with this black mass, and approach the cockpit of the ship, pulling the lever to accelerate it once again.

"Yaomu, this is careless! What are you doing!?" asked Konoe in a hurried tone.

"We can't stop here." she shook her head calmly, "We have to get out and leave. No more stops."
The group approached until almost hundreds of meters away, they saw a beast of dark mass, it was a Mistwraith with the only difference from the others seen here was that its body seemed more solid and stable, easily measured about 6 meters, it was consuming a deer.
"What.... it's...."

Last edited:

Deel looked around in annoyance even more then earlier

"How many blazing areas we gotta go through already!!!"

He will seriously have some words with the one who sent them here from the start and not peacefully
"Quite the monstruosity, with permission i humbly request to take care of it Miss Pythia..."

Says as he kneels down with left arm across the chest

Last edited:
Deel looked around in annoyance even more then earlier

"How many blazing areas we gotta go through already!!!"

He will seriously have some words with the one who sent them here from the start and not peacefully
"Just power the ship thrusters Deel..." Yoshioka ordered, "Please, I'm starting to get impatient too..."

Last edited:
"Just power the ship thrusters Deel..." Yoshioka ordered, "Please, I'm starting to get impatient too..."
"Shut up!"

Retorted back and went to the nack of the ship calling on Xordenia

"Catgirl! Come here and wrap your arms as tightly as you can around me! Make sure not to let go, got it?"

"Uhm....sure....."

As such, he went outside held by her good and blasts from his feet fire, while pushing against the ship to get boosted up

Last edited:
"Shut up!"

Retorted back and went to the nack of the ship calling on Xordenia

"Catgirl! Come here and wrap your arms as tightly as you can around me! Make sure not to let go, got it?"

"Uhm....sure....."

As such, he went outside held by her good and blasts from his feet fire, while pushing against the ship to get boosted up
"Don't YOU shut me up!"

She shouted back angrily

"Just ensure that you keep Xordenia safe!" she continued, with Konoe making the ship lighter with her "Investiture" — before casting a spell to make long-ranged Spring to push back on the ship.

Jack doesn't immediately react to the situation. He is trying to process what he is feeling after using his own emotions to help power the ship. He feels indifferent and he is pretty sure he ought to change that. So he starts trying to indiscriminately draining emotions around him.

Back