• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Something is definitely up with those statues." Jack says holding his turnip in front of his chest with his head turned to look back down the hall.

"Meeeeow....im bored of this plaaaaace, master Yos...master Kon.....both of you are smart, cant you like....combine your minds into one to be twice as smart?"

Asks the cat lying on one of the heads of the two
"Speaking of which, Yoshioka...." Konoe would turn and face her- still holding her mouth to shut up- "...ever planned on having our souls permanently fuse?"

Yoshi shook her head, definitely no.

As you go deeper, with the light you can see some stalactites in the distance
"Well, if I remember correctly, every stalactite begins to be created with a simple drop of mineralized water. When the drop falls, it leaves behind a fine trail of calcite, which means that we are close to water, thus maybe a breach" Grandfather said, noticing the stalactites.

"Well, if I remember correctly, every stalactite begins to be created with a simple drop of mineralized water. When the drop falls, it leaves behind a fine trail of calcite, which means that we are close to water, thus maybe a breach" Grandfather said, noticing the stalactites.
"So that can be a way out for us"

Asked Deel

"Only if this place is not under an ocean, yes, there must be a way out, I just hope we don't cause a collapse due to an accident." He turned around but almost collided with the hands of a statue that was inches away from touching him.
"Old man, look out around you...."

He goes to the statue and heats the air around it, before moving it away as if it was telekinesis

"Unless they become alive and attack us, i have no business with them, which i dont see it being the case here"

Turns his back away and walks off from the one he moved with his powers

The grandfather was worried about the statues, he didn't look at their faces but he did look at some part of the body.

For now they had to continue towards where the water

----------------------------------------

Real Space

In the house/mansion of the most powerful sorceress today, Pythia was next to Hisanmi, naturally she would be busy but right now she was waiting for someone because a letter made things more uncomfortable.

"Well, Hisanmi, I hope you get along well with him, he is usually someone calm and very hairy, Eredna, apart from being one of my generals, is a part of nobility before he get his rank."

Real Space

In the house/mansion of the most powerful sorceress today, Pythia was next to Hisanmi, naturally she would be busy but right now she was waiting for someone because a letter made things more uncomfortable.

"Well, Hisanmi, I hope you get along well with him, he is usually someone calm and very hairy, Eredna, apart from being one of my generals, is a part of nobility before he get his rank."
"I see...." Hisanmi would reply, "I hope he isn't one to be battle hungry..."

"Oh, is him, you can pass Eredna" said Pythia
He would enter inside and bow down with one arm on his chest

"Good afternoon Miss Pythia, it is an honor to see your magnificent presence before my very eyes as always"

Hisanmi would see the most visible features about Eredna would be his blue grayish long that reaches up to the elbow and the long red nails, sharp enough to stab anybody with them and poke a wound in their skin easily, along the earrings and ring he was wearing besides his uniform

(His look)

He would enter inside and bow down with one arm on his chest

"Good afternoon Miss Pythia, it is an honor to see your magnificent presence before my very eyes as always"

Hisanmi would see the most visible features about Eredna would be his blue grayish long that reaches up to the elbow and the long red nails, sharp enough to stab anybody with them and poke a wound in their skin easily, along the earrings and ring he was wearing besides his uniform

(His look)
"I wouldn't want to pry nor know about Tiamat's situation..." he would shake his head, coughing once.
She nodded, it was better to leave the topic of Tiamat for later, after that she looked at Eredna.
"Good afternoon Eredna, I called you because I want your help with certain matters, I think you could be useful in this mission, but first I want to introduce someone"

She moved so that Hisanmi could be seen well.

"Eredna, this is Hisanmi Eimu, my half-soul, I hope you two get along"

cough cough "I am Hisanmi Eimu, the First General of Rassilon. And... Pythia's boy...friend? Yes."

Standing up, Hisanmi would use his cane to stabilize his footing as he continued to cough.
"Eredna Yyob, a pleasure to be meeting the Miss other half"

Bows similarly as earlier and moves with his arms behind the back standing near the middle of their table

"Eredna Yyob, a pleasure to be meeting the Miss other half"

Bows similarly as earlier and moves with his arms behind the back standing near the middle of their table
"No need t-" cough cough "-to be that polite, after all... aren't Pythia and Rassilon supposed to be enemies? Making me, technically a foe of yours..." from the way his words meant, it's as if Hisanmi was testing him.

Back