• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Jack tries a spell to open the door as he talks to himself. "I honestly feel a bit bad about this. I think our interest would align, a world without Mistwraths and the divide caused by Rassilon and Pythia. However I messed up and now we face each other as enemies."

Jack tries a spell to open the door as he talks to himself. "I honestly feel a bit bad about this. I think our interest would align, a world without Mistwraths and the divide caused by Rassilon and Pythia. However I messed up and now we face each other as enemies."
The door opens, the question is, you cross the distance and the guards who are in the middle?

"Dude, that's good and all, my uncle died because of one of those monsters, however, you're not here because of that but because of the chaos that you guys are generating" Says a Guard

"I was dumb and got aggressive for no real reason, we were trying to leave before that and still plan to. We should have probably tried agreeing to go in exile but I was being dumb and was solely responsible for starting the chaos." Jack says.

"I was dumb and got aggressive for no real reason, we were trying to leave before that and still plan to. We should have probably tried agreeing to go in exile but I was being dumb and was solely responsible for starting the chaos." Jack says.
"And why the hell didn't you sign up for Regnok? Although of course dying there is a 91% rate, but if you survive, yáll sins will be forgiven." the same soldier would say

"Im aware you do your job here....yet our purpose is to handle the two sides at war and put a stop to everything, we dont have time for this....let us go and we avoid a confrontation going down...."

Says Deel, but Xordenia also adds up something else

"Master said im not allowed to harm you, even though i could have for separating mew from her and hurting myu other master! Dont try mew and myu paws!

"Im aware you do your job here....yet our purpose is to handle the two sides at war and put a stop to everything, we dont have time for this....let us go and we avoid a confrontation going down...."

Says Deel, but Xordenia also adds up something else

"Master said im not allowed to harm you, even though i could have for separating mew from her and hurting myu other master! Dont try mew and myu paws!
"Speaking of her, where is she? Counting all of you, one person is missing" Ben says

"Wouldnt you like to know...."

Replied the cat

That gave him a bad feeling, until

"...that was at the reception" commented a Soldier

"Wait, Tessa's there!..." Ben said as he ran past the group without colliding with them, because he didn't care about that.

"Go see Ben how your niece is...." shouted a soldier before seeing the group.

"Okay, what the **** was that? I just hope this doesn't affect the lower levels, because God save us if one of them breaks free" Said another Soldier, scared by what was below... prisoners who should never leave

"..."

Still unfazed by her limbs being broken, her epiphany came into her thoughts. She did come here with an intent to kill, but still unable to bring her best... and for what?

Doubt?

For preserving her skills to make the enemy underestimate her?

Precisely.

Trickery and deception are the best when it comes to fighting behemoth monsters like these guys.

"What. Should. I. Do?"

With a sudden realization, there was a trick up her sleeve... It was back to that day- that damned day.

[Bunraku: Full Release]

As hundreds upon hundreds of hands sprout out from her limbless body, every loaded bullet floods the entire area with crystal limbs, almost making the entire interior small in comparison to the overgrowing number of said appendages, making every concrete and flooring become a liquid ocean. Those who would be attempting to block it would- of course- suffer the dire consequences of having their memories tampered with, inducing manic insanity by having the most horrific memory played right at their minds.

Even the group– who was leaving the prison could hear, and, those with good vision, bear witness to her fine creation...

[Frenzied Torrent of Nine-Circled Treachery]

raf,750x1000,075,t,8DB3D2:e6f0370482.u2.webp

Ben ran down the hallway at maximum speed until he reached the reception, seeing the mess that Yoshioka made, until he saw the others.

"Oh God, what have you done?" he said slightly trembling but he noticed where his niece should be, Tessa, he quickly approached although he was afraid, he got over it.

Last edited:
That gave him a bad feeling, until

"...that was at the reception" commented a Soldier

"Wait, Tessa's there!..." Ben said as he ran past the group without colliding with them, because he didn't care about that.

"Go see Ben how your niece is...." shouted a soldier before seeing the group.

"Okay, what the **** was that? I just hope this doesn't affect the lower levels, because God save us if one of them breaks free" Said another Soldier, scared by what was below... prisoners who should never leave

Ben ran down the hallway at maximum speed until he reached the reception, seeing the mess that Yoshioka made, until he saw the others.

Oh God, what have you done? he said slightly trembling but he noticed where his niece should be, Tessa, he quickly approached although he was afraid, he got over it.
"Not again..." Zeb muttered to himself, following behind Ben instead of going with the group. His freedom wasn't worth innocent lives.

He wanted a second chance, maybe this would be what that entailed: his freedom in exchange for the lives of those that did no wrong. His captivity to ensure those who deserved to be there would also remain there....

"I want to amend the deal we made with you all..." Zebedee said, frustrated that he let more chaos happen on his watch, "But after I help you fix this... As much as I want to get out of here... It shouldn't cost all this..."

The weatherwraith put a hand on Ben's shoulder.

"I've done a lot wrong trying to be a hero, but this feels right..." He said, "Let me help fix this mess... Then I'll go back to my cell and serve my sentence. I don't care if it becomes more severe because of this. Please, let me help fix this..."

"I didn't think we would survive six months re after catching the Tiamat of the red hand's ire." Jack says.
"Regnok is tomorrow..." he said (eh, friend, I don't know if you notice it but I've been posting several posts even before the prision stuff related to the Regnok was pretty close)
"Not again..." Zeb muttered to himself, following behind Ben instead of going with the group. His freedom wasn't worth innocent lives.

He wanted a second chance, maybe this would be what that entailed: his freedom in exchange for the lives of those that did no wrong. His captivity to ensure those who deserved to be there would also remain there....

"I want to amend the deal we made with you all..." Zebedee said, frustrated that he let more chaos happen on his watch, "But after I help you fix this... As much as I want to get out of here... It shouldn't cost all this..."

The weatherwraith put a hand on Ben's shoulder.

"I've done a lot wrong trying to be a hero, but this feels right..." He said, "Let me help fix this mess... Then I'll go back to my cell and serve my sentence. I don't care if it becomes more severe because of this. Please, let me help fix this..."
"Thank you... We have to stop her, at any cost before she continues killing more people..." he said to Zeb, he looked seriously at Yoshioka, noticing Tessa's revolver nearby, he took it and screamed at the top of his lungs while pointing it at her.

"Stop, your murders ends here!" Ben was a police officer who for many years always thought that the best way to end a fight was not to start it, but when someone messes with the family, he is even willing to kill.

(I am going to be honest with you but I somehow missed every mention of it an until recently double checking terminology was not following the registration thread)
"I haven't been keeping track of the date but if it is that soon, sure I'll play." Jack says.

(I am going to be honest with you but I somehow missed every mention of it an until recently double checking terminology was not following the registration thread)
"I haven't been keeping track of the date but if it is that soon, sure I'll play." Jack says.

(Waiting for Deel, Taeka and Xor aswner )

"Thank you... We have to stop her, at any cost before she continues killing more people..." he said to Zeb, he looked seriously at Yoshioka, noticing Tessa's revolver nearby, he took it and screamed at the top of his lungs while pointing it at her.

"Stop, your murders ends here!" Ben was a police officer who for many years always thought that the best way to end a fight was not to start it, but when someone messes with the family, he is even willing to kill.
Galewind breathes in, propelling himself off the ground and diving down toward Yoshioka at full speed, with a forceful breeze and burst of fire generating behind his back to push her down. It was almost like a cloud and pillar of fire emitted from him. Should there be any metal in the area, he would use his electricity to repel himself from it, using the electromagnetic force to help as she attempted to pin the Godspeed down.

"We've taken enough unnecessary lives tonight. Go back to your cell or else I'll end up taking one..." Zebedee said, "Stop. Resisting."

"Regnok is tomorrow..." he said (eh, friend, I don't know if you notice it but I've been posting several posts even before the prision stuff related to the Regnok was pretty close)
"Sh...." Taeka said, censoring herself, "I'm hoping Zeb talks her down instead of putting her down. We need all hands on deck for that."

However, within the Gallen's mind...

"But I can't wait for a rematch~"

"Why am I thinking like this? All I can think about is fighting..."

"Then again, it is fun..."

"But this is serious... You can always spar someone else later..."

"But the more dangerous opponents are more fun..."

"But that should be handled responsibly..."

Taeka almost interrogated herself, getting to the root of the strange bloodlust she was starting to become more conscious of.

Galewind breathes in, propelling himself off the ground and diving down toward Yoshioka at full speed, with a forceful breeze and burst of fire generating behind his back to push her down. It was almost like a cloud and pillar of fire emitted from him. Should there be any metal in the area, he would use his electricity to repel himself from it, using the electromagnetic force to help as she attempted to pin the Godspeed down.

"We've taken enough unnecessary lives tonight. Go back to your cell or else I'll end up taking one..." Zebedee said, "Stop. Resisting."
The catgirl arrived at the scene as well, as she felt something was not right, saw how Yoshioka condition was and what Ben and Zeb were doing, naturally this just made Xordenia act out of anger

"Leave master alone!!"

She jumped nearby in a quick movement and pushed Zeb off from Yoshioka, hissing aggressively at those whom were on her case

"Not this time....not again....will i let such events happen!"

Says in regards to something that others arent aware of, perhaps it was from her past an event that makes her be that protective this instance

Deel just upon seeing the scene unfold with his actions to Yoshi gets frustrated on Zeb and his beliefs on being a hero and everything

"This whole being a hero has gone over your head big time, now you turn against your teammate just because you wanna redeem your image...when will you learn there are no real heroes in this story you live and believe in! If you plan to go as far as to kill as well, you arent a hero that way either"

The catgirl arrived at the scene as well, as she felt something was not right, saw how Yoshioka condition was and what Ben and Zeb were doing, naturally this just made Xordenia act out of anger

"Leave master alone!!"

She jumped nearby in a quick movement and pushed Zeb off from Yoshioka, hissing aggressively at those whom were on her case

"Not this time....not again....will i let such events happen!"

Says in regards to something that others arent aware of, perhaps it was from her past an event that makes her be that protective this instance

Deel just upon seeing the scene unfold with his actions to Yoshi gets frustrated on Zeb and his beliefs on being a hero and everything

"This whole being a hero has gone over your head big time, now you turn against your teammate just because you wanna redeem your image...when will you learn there are no real heroes in this story you live and believe in! If you plan to go as far as to kill as well, you arent a hero that way either"
"She killed innocent people! People who were guarding this place and preventing the escape of real criminals!" Zeb yelled back, rolling with Xordenia's strike and firing a blast of lightning toward Xordenia.

"And I have made myself very clear. I'm not a part of your team anymore..." He said, elements surrounding him as he prepared to face all three of them, "I've been thinking while I was here... During my time here, I wondered if we did deserve to be here... And I think we do. That's how I'm going to atone: all of us will bide our time here for the things we've done wrong... That's the just thing to do."

Zebedee's demeanor was different. He didn't have that usual hint of arrogance in his voice. There was still anger and sadness, but with it was something else that replaced his shattered pride.

The closest word that could describe it was... enlightenment.

Words echoed in the mind of the Weatherwraith, none that were from his failures, but a conversation prior to one... One that proved to be a blessing in disguise....

"Every villain is the hero of his own story..."

"That depends on who writes it."

"You're right, there are no heroes in this story. At least not here. We were the villains..." He said, "If it ends here, with me against all of you, I can at least say I've done one right thing before the book closes. This is your last chance. Be wise and go back to your cells."

"Oh God, what have you done?" he said slightly trembling but he noticed where his niece should be, Tessa, he quickly approached although he was afraid, he got over it.

"She killed innocent people! People who were guarding this place and preventing the escape of real criminals!" Zeb yelled back, rolling with Xordenia's strike and firing a blast of lightning toward Xordenia.

"And I have made myself very clear. I'm not a part of your team anymore..." He said, elements surrounding him as he prepared to face all three of them, "I've been thinking while I was here... During my time here, I wondered if we did deserve to be here... And I think we do. That's how I'm going to atone: all of us will bide our time here for the things we've done wrong... That's the just thing to do."

Zebedee's demeanor was different. He didn't have that usual hint of arrogance in his voice. There was still anger and sadness, but with it was something else that replaced his shattered pride.

The closest word that could describe it was... enlightenment.

Words echoed in the mind of the Weatherwraith, none that were from his failures, but a conversation prior to one... One that proved to be a blessing in disguise....

"Every villain is the hero of his own story..."

"That depends on who writes it."

"You're right, there are no heroes in this story. At least not here. We were the villains..." He said, "If it ends here, with me against all of you, I can at least say I've done one right thing before the book closes. This is your last chance. Be wise and go back to your cells."
Yoshioka, who was found nowhere amongst the thousands of crystal hands, ones that slowly went away to ensure that her comrades won't experience any after effects of the sure-hit from her power.

But, seeing one of them point a gun, with Zeb and... Xordenia? Why? They should've been away and followed the plan for escape. What else could they have been doing?

Zebedee would find to have only pinned down a fake statue of Yoshioka's limbless body, one made specifically for anyone trying to get a jump on her during the full release of Bunraku.

"I'm sorry, Zeb..." a female voice replied, "I have to go get Pythia and Rassilon for the lives they've taken...." definitely, it was her.

"But if you're gonna get in my way like those other guards..." a long silence followed suit.

"It can't be helped then..."

[Bunraku: Transgression]

At a distance was Yoshioka, who was holding her face with a crystal hand, as a bunch more other hands would sprout out from her all before dissipating in a singular form— the array of thousands of hands opening multiple palms to welcome a new being...

Yoshi4C.jpg

[Capricious Cacophony of the Cathartic Cocytus]

"S̴̼̫̆͛ō̶͎ ̴͕̈ŵ̴̱̝̕ḫ̷̻́̄y̴̫̥̑̚ ̸̮͛̉n̸̗̝̈́͝o̸̦̒́ţ̸̈̄ ̵̗̺̊͘ẇ̷͍̙i̶̻̞̿̆s̸̮̒h̸̭͕͒ ̵̻̀m̵̨͉̆ȩ̵̠͋ ̴̳̽͐a̸͖͑̇ ̵͙̱͝h̷̝̓ͅa̷̤͝p̵̯̫̉͐ṕ̷͖y̵̰͝ ̷̟̏b̸̟̿̍ì̵̥̺r̷͖̝̓̎ṭ̵̼̄̒ḧ̷̯́̃ḏ̷̥̍̀ȃ̴͒ͅy̸̥̑͝?̴̙̎̋" asked the 'Yoshioka' who took another new form, "M̵͉͛͆y̶̦͎̾̌ ̶̗̅͊ț̸͝e̶̮̱͑c̷̗̾͌ĥ̴̬n̷̹̟̋ĩ̴̡͚q̸̙̮̏ű̷̝̈́e̶̩͜͝ ̷͍̱̈́h̴͇̀ȧ̶̢̭s̶̗̟̈̎ ̸͆̈͜ͅi̶̱͛̚m̴̬̻̐́p̴̣̑r̵̪̆̂ò̷̠͌v̷̛̗̘ë̵̗́͊d̶̳̊ ̸̧̌t̶̠̑h̷̲͂͑ā̶̠̲n̷̦̄̂ḱ̸̘̻͋s̵̹̪̔̋ ̴̢̆̓ͅẗ̷͙ọ̶͇̑ ̵̤̼̿t̴̯̋ḣ̴̬̚e̴̲̻̾̈́m̷̗͙̉͒.̷̑́ͅ"

All before dashing right through Zebedee and slashing Ben in half before he can even attempt to fire Tessa's gun.

Last edited:
Yoshioka, who was found nowhere amongst the thousands of crystal hands, ones that slowly went away to ensure that her comrades won't experience any after effects of the sure-hit from her power.

But, seeing one of them point a gun, with Zeb and... Xordenia? Why? They should've been away and followed the plan for escape. What else could they have been doing?

Most of Zebedee's attacks would only hit a fake statue of Yoshioka's limbless body, one made specifically for anyone trying to get a jump on her during the full release of Bunraku.

"I'm sorry, Zeb..." a female voice replied, "I have to go get Pythia and Rassilon for the lives they've taken...." definitely, it was her.

"But if you're gonna get in my way like those other guards..." a long silence followed suit.

"It can't be helped then..."

[Bunraku: Transgression]

At a distance was Yoshioka, who was holding her face with a crystal hand, as a bunch more other hands would sprout out from her all before dissipating in a singular form— the array of thousands of hands opening multiple palms to welcome a new being...

Yoshi4C.jpg
Ligh

[Capricious Cacophony of the Cathartic Cocytus]

"S̴̼̫̆͛ō̶͎ ̴͕̈ŵ̴̱̝̕ḫ̷̻́̄y̴̫̥̑̚ ̸̮͛̉n̸̗̝̈́͝o̸̦̒́ţ̸̈̄ ̵̗̺̊͘ẇ̷͍̙i̶̻̞̿̆s̸̮̒h̸̭͕͒ ̵̻̀m̵̨͉̆ȩ̵̠͋ ̴̳̽͐a̸͖͑̇ ̵͙̱͝h̷̝̓ͅa̷̤͝p̵̯̫̉͐ṕ̷͖y̵̰͝ ̷̟̏b̸̟̿̍ì̵̥̺r̷͖̝̓̎ṭ̵̼̄̒ḧ̷̯́̃ḏ̷̥̍̀ȃ̴͒ͅy̸̥̑͝?̴̙̎̋" asked the 'Yoshioka' who took another new form, "M̵͉͛͆y̶̦͎̾̌ ̶̗̅͊ț̸͝e̶̮̱͑c̷̗̾͌ĥ̴̬n̷̹̟̋ĩ̴̡͚q̸̙̮̏ű̷̝̈́e̶̩͜͝ ̷͍̱̈́h̴͇̀ȧ̶̢̭s̶̗̟̈̎ ̸͆̈͜ͅi̶̱͛̚m̴̬̻̐́p̴̣̑r̵̪̆̂ò̷̠͌v̷̛̗̘ë̵̗́͊d̶̳̊ ̸̧̌t̶̠̑h̷̲͂͑ā̶̠̲n̷̦̄̂ḱ̸̘̻͋s̵̹̪̔̋ ̴̢̆̓ͅẗ̷͙ọ̶͇̑ ̵̤̼̿t̴̯̋ḣ̴̬̚e̴̲̻̾̈́m̷̗͙̉͒.̷̑́ͅ"

All before dashing right through Zebedee and slashing Ben in half before he can even attempt to fire Tessa's gun.

(He didn't attack her, he was just trying to pin her down so he could try and talk her down for the time being.)

Zeb tried to get in front of Ben, only to be knocked out of the way. The hero, getting back on his feet, cauterized his injury with his flames, all before.

"Ben?" He said, rushing towards the man, seeing his condition. It was obvious he was dead.

Zebedee's rage flared up even more, his lightning covering almost every inch of this domain Yoshioka had constructed.

"I wanted to give you all a chance..." He said, "Now... You leave me no choice..."

Lightning solidified around his arms, turning into blades of pure photons.

"I have no choice but to kill you all now..."

"I wanted to give you all a chance..." He said, "Now... You leave me no choice..."

Lightning solidified around his arms, turning into blades of pure photons.

"I have no choice but to kill you all now..."
The hands that cover Yoshioka's mouth would just be amused and up right bored by what he just said.

"R̷̺̾ė̶̖ͅȧ̶͚l̵͖̏l̴̻͓̈́́y̴̦̱͝?̵̮͐͊' she asked, crossing her many arms.

"Ạ̸̉̈́n̴̫͔̑d̸͓͇̆͝ ̸̦̔̽h̵͉͂e̸̢̙͒̅r̷͎̮͑e̵̪͛͛ ̵̠̬̐̽I̸̩͗ ̷̣̂̈́t̸̝̙͌h̸̿͘͜ö̸̯͍́ú̷̢g̸̹͐h̸͎͗́t̵̨̪̔ ̸̱̜͋t̶̘̭̓̀ḥ̷̈́͜a̵͇̻͆́t̸̜̄̏ ̸̢͒y̴̧͌o̴̗̊͝ǘ̸̼̆'̵̲̼́͂r̴̦̬̓̔é̶̻̥ ̶̝̏͘a̵̦̘̎ ̷̭͆ͅḫ̸̨͑e̶̝̯̎̐r̴͎̞͗͒o̴̮̚ ̵̻͈̃̽w̴̩͌h̸͓͎́̑ò̵̜̎ ̷̛̼͈d̴̨̈́͐ò̷̠e̸̪̗̚͝ş̷͕̊n̶͍͋̋'̷̝̚͠t̵̢̛ ̶̪͍̈̓k̵̛͚̰ĭ̶͖ĺ̶̺̲l̸͍̣̂.̴͓̳̍̚" as she simply disappeared from Zebedee's sight thanks to [Memory Projection], and kicking him away lightly— if the word "lightly" means to knock him over to a wall to interrupt his technique.

(Don't say I didn't warn you, you all knew this was going to happen, this is karma also for the evil actions your characters did, you literally killed Uncle Ben from Spiderman of this universe, there is no compassion now

)

The cut that destroyed Tessa's Uncle Ben Parker with force left the weapon creating a small shock wave, Yoshioka did it, killing all those who represented an impediment to escape that were part of the normal human personnel, However, what was the cost? Dozens of people died, one of them was in charge of the administration of this place and the collateral damage from the battle affected more than what the main room was, there were holes that led to the depths of the facilities.... Facilities that They had the objective of containing something that should not escape, but that not only required physical protection, but also binding someone's soul to prevent that thing from leaving, and now that Tessa, the bound soul no longer exists, only It took a small vibration... as small as someone's cut.

The ground shook, an explosion and something came out of the explosion of a vaguely humanoid metallic color, he walked with his two legs towards the front, a quick analysis gave him instructions on what he should do.

[

...Starting...

Energy = 5%, search for recharge

Primary Objective: Error

Objective: Annihilation of all life.

Forms of life are detected, Analyzes in processes..... Non-important objectives, extermination as dictated by secondary order

Scanning for power source to charge and recover energy..... Target found, 100 meters away passing the group of sentient beings]

The robot walked, his right hand turned into a sword.

The hands that cover Yoshioka's mouth would just be amused and up right bored by what he just said.

"R̷̺̾ė̶̖ͅȧ̶͚l̵͖̏l̴̻͓̈́́y̴̦̱͝?̵̮͐͊' she asked, crossing her many arms.

"Ạ̸̉̈́n̴̫͔̑d̸͓͇̆͝ ̸̦̔̽h̵͉͂e̸̢̙͒̅r̷͎̮͑e̵̪͛͛ ̵̠̬̐̽I̸̩͗ ̷̣̂̈́t̸̝̙͌h̸̿͘͜ö̸̯͍́ú̷̢g̸̹͐h̸͎͗́t̵̨̪̔ ̸̱̜͋t̶̘̭̓̀ḥ̷̈́͜a̵͇̻͆́t̸̜̄̏ ̸̢͒y̴̧͌o̴̗̊͝ǘ̸̼̆'̵̲̼́͂r̴̦̬̓̔é̶̻̥ ̶̝̏͘a̵̦̘̎ ̷̭͆ͅḫ̸̨͑e̶̝̯̎̐r̴͎̞͗͒o̴̮̚ ̵̻͈̃̽w̴̩͌h̸͓͎́̑ò̵̜̎ ̷̛̼͈d̴̨̈́͐ò̷̠e̸̪̗̚͝ş̷͕̊n̶͍͋̋'̷̝̚͠t̵̢̛ ̶̪͍̈̓k̵̛͚̰ĭ̶͖ĺ̶̺̲l̸͍̣̂.̴͓̳̍̚" as she simply disappeared from Zebedee's sight thanks to [Memory Projection], and kicking him away lightly— if the word "lightly" means to knock him over to a wall to interrupt his technique.
The Weatherwraith's tenacity held the technique together as he blocked the kick.

"I don't kill innocents. You're well past the point of being considered that. All of you are."

With a swing of his blade, electric photon bullet fire launched toward Yoshioka.

"I don't care if you shart out a new power every three seconds and you can forecast every move I have. I'm not stopping until you're dead and can't kill anyone anymore!" He said, rushing Yoshioka and cutting into her, "This ends tonight!"

The Weatherwraith's tenacity held the technique together as he blocked the kick.

"I don't kill innocents. You're well past the point of being considered that. All of you are."

With a swing of his blade, electric photon bullet fire launched toward Yoshioka.
She'd easily dodge this thanks to her Precognition, but didn't allow it to hit anyone.
"I don't care if you shart out a new power every three seconds and you can forecast every move I have. I'm not stopping until you're dead and can't kill anyone anymore!" He said, rushing Yoshioka and cutting into her, "This ends tonight!"
"A̸r̶e̸ ̴y̴o̶u̴ ̷h̸e̶a̴r̵i̸n̶g̶ ̸y̷o̶u̶r̵s̸e̷l̴f̶ ̶r̴i̸g̶h̶t̸ ̵n̸o̶w̸?̶" Yoshioka asked, removing part of the hands to reveal her face— all cracked and held by multiple hands.

At the same time, she'd make the air around Zebedee into a spatial barrier thanks to Spring, stopping his tracks.
[

...Starting...

Energy = 5%, search for recharge

Primary Objective: Error

Objective: Annihilation of all life.

Forms of life are detected, Analyzes in processes..... Non-important objectives, extermination as dictated by secondary order

Scanning for power source to charge and recover energy..... Target found, 100 meters away passing the group of sentient beings]

The robot walked, his right hand turned into a sword.
Seeing the robot from far away, she told Zebedee. "The only ones I killed there are the guards that were fleeing and this guy who also locked us up. Not once did I ever kill any innocent lives for the sake of having fun or because my brain's all gone haywire!" she told him.

"If you wanna be a hero, then the one you should kill is the one causing all of the wars and massacres from the very first place! Both Pythia and Rassilon had taken something away from me! So don't think you're the only one who can reason me killing people for me being a bad person!" the lady breathed out.

"Heck, there's that robot over there! If you still believe that I'm bad person, then go ahead and do so! Because I promise you: I'll stop that robot from killing all of us to prove you wrong!"

She'd easily dodge this thanks to her Precognition, but didn't allow it to hit anyone.

"A̸r̶e̸ ̴y̴o̶u̴ ̷h̸e̶a̴r̵i̸n̶g̶ ̸y̷o̶u̶r̵s̸e̷l̴f̶ ̶r̴i̸g̶h̶t̸ ̵n̸o̶w̸?̶" Yoshioka asked, removing part of the hands to reveal her face— all cracked and held by multiple hands.

At the same time, she'd make the air around Zebedee into a spatial barrier thanks to Spring, stopping his tracks.

Seeing the robot from far away, she told Zebedee. "The only ones I killed there are the guards that were fleeing and this guy who also locked us up. Not once did I ever kill any innocent lives for the sake of having fun or because my brain's all gone haywire!" she told him.

"If you wanna be a hero, then the one you should kill is the one causing all of the wars and massacres from the very first place! Both Pythia and Rassilon had taken something away from me! So don't think you're the only one who can reason me killing people for me being a bad person!" the lady breathed out.

"Heck, there's that robot over there! If you still believe that I'm bad person, then go ahead and do so! Because I promise you: I'll stop that robot from killing all of us to prove you wrong!"
Zebedee ignited the air around him, using it as fuel for a flame to scorch Yoshioka.

"Yes, you did... And I can prove it...." He said, pointing to Ben, "That man's name was Ben, and he was nothing but kind to us even though we were moody, indifferent, grieving, hateful... And he was here to save his niece from a dangerous prisoner who broke out and it cost him his life... As angry as I was, I heard him out, and someone who can see memories should've done the same thing and seen he was telling the truth before haphazardly cutting people in half like a psychotic warmongering freakshow!"

He walked toward her, weapons still drawn.

"I lost things! Especially because of this group, and even though I haven't forgiven you all, I still wanted to give you a chance..." Zebedee continued, slicing Yoshioka, "But even God stops giving second chances at some point."

The Robot's steps were heavy, its presence seemed silly at this moment, what could an obsolete robot do in this situation?...

He began to accelerate towards them ready to deliver a slash with his sword-arm that had annihilated countless beings, his identity Blade

Zebedee ignited the air around him, using it as fuel for a flame to scorch Yoshioka.

"Yes, you did... And I can prove it...." He said, pointing to Ben, "That man's name was Ben, and he was nothing but kind to us even though we were moody, indifferent, grieving, hateful... And he was here to save his niece from a dangerous prisoner who broke out and it cost him his life... As angry as I was, I heard him out, and someone who can see memories should've done the same thing and seen he was telling the truth before haphazardly cutting people in half like a psychotic warmongering freakshow!"

He walked toward her, weapons still drawn.

"I lost things! Especially because of this group, and even though I haven't forgiven you all, I still wanted to give you a chance..." Zebedee continued, slicing Yoshioka, "But even God stops giving second chances at some point."
"I won't deny that I have killed people, yeah. But it doesn't mean that I don't have a goal to change and be a better person...." she replied, turning her back on him.

Zebedee would find himself stuck at the barrier, as the space between her and him— thanks to Spring— would be at a halt, "I can't bring myself to kill, Zeb. You're a friend of mine. But...." she looked at Ben's dead body, "If you want me to bring him back, then at least say the words..." she shook her head.
The Robot's steps were heavy, its presence seemed silly at this moment, what could an obsolete robot do in this situation?...

He began to accelerate towards them ready to deliver a slash with his sword-arm that had annihilated countless beings, his identity Blade
Zebedee flew back out of the way of the sword, attempting to strike it with lightning to try and turn it off.

"I'm on your side here!"
Thanks to the barrier Yoshioka placed to surround Zebedee, he was safely protected by it. And Yoshioka would summon lots of hands to pin the robot down.

"People change, Zeb. The same thing is with me and you."

The sword cut as if those defenses did not exist, freeing the robot and it moved, faster and faster it began to try to cut Yoshioka

"And up until you've changed your opinion about me..." the hands would slowly cover her face again, "Ì̷̟'̶͚̈́l̷̛̜ḻ̶͂ ̷̭͝č̵̳ơ̵̼ń̷̜ţ̵̒ȋ̵̱n̷̳͌u̵̫͆e̶͖̓ ̸̩̀ṱ̶̆ó̵͜ ̵͇̾p̸͙͝r̴͓̿o̵̖̾v̴̱̆ḛ̶͝ ̴̰̎y̴͙̏ǫ̷̾ư̷̜ ̶͔̒ẁ̸̗r̶͎̆o̴̓͜n̵͙̆g̶̨̃ ̸̞͑ä̸͇́g̵̙͝a̵̹͝i̷̹͝ń̸̯ ̵̩̀à̷͓n̵̮̉d̸̖̈́ ̶͈̈́a̸̹̽g̷̹̃a̸̦̅i̶̓͜n̸̤͗.̴̯̒"

As she went ahead with many arms to parry the sword swing and counter by punching the robot, which would produce a giant glass spike from her many fists.

"And up until you've changed your opinion about me..." the hands would slowly cover her face again, "Ì̷̟'̶͚̈́l̷̛̜ḻ̶͂ ̷̭͝č̵̳ơ̵̼ń̷̜ţ̵̒ȋ̵̱n̷̳͌u̵̫͆e̶͖̓ ̸̩̀ṱ̶̆ó̵͜ ̵͇̾p̸͙͝r̴͓̿o̵̖̾v̴̱̆ḛ̶͝ ̴̰̎y̴͙̏ǫ̷̾ư̷̜ ̶͔̒ẁ̸̗r̶͎̆o̴̓͜n̵͙̆g̶̨̃ ̸̞͑ä̸͇́g̵̙͝a̵̹͝i̷̹͝ń̸̯ ̵̩̀à̷͓n̵̮̉d̸̖̈́ ̶͈̈́a̸̹̽g̷̹̃a̸̦̅i̶̓͜n̸̤͗.̴̯̒"

As she went ahead with many arms to parry the sword swing and counter by punching the robot, which would produce a giant glass spike from her many fists.

Yoshioka's Glass for the first time began to be what it was, glass because it broke every time they impacted the unaffected robot .

In his normal hand began to glow and later he throw a powerful energy ball to Yoshioka

Yoshioka's Glass for the first time began to be what it was, glass because it broke every time they impacted the unaffected robot .

In his normal hand began to glow and later he throw a powerful energy ball to Yoshioka
Seeing this, she would adapt and dodge the energy ball by using [Azure Spring] to pull up to the sky, running to pick up the gun that Tessa had, and infused with it a bunch of nitroglycerin— duplicating it with Memory Replay for her other hands to use— and raining hail fire towards the robot.

Seeing this, she would adapt and dodge the energy ball by using [Azure Spring] to pull up to the sky, running to pick up the gun that Tessa had, and infused with it a bunch of nitroglycerin— duplicating it with Memory Replay for her other hands to use— and raining hail fire towards the robot.

The robot didn't even flinch, walked towards Yoshioka, and fired another energy attack, this time with a homing capacity.

"I won't deny that I have killed people, yeah. But it doesn't mean that I don't have a goal to change and be a better person...." she replied, turning her back on him.

Zebedee would find himself stuck at the barrier, as the space between her and him— thanks to Spring— would be at a halt, "I can't bring myself to kill, Zeb. You're a friend of mine. But...." she looked at Ben's dead body, "If you want me to bring him back, then at least say the words..." she shook her head.
"Bring him back? By your hand? All that does is give you another body to puppeteer!" Zebedee protested, "Konoe is you, even she's said that. You should have never killed him in the first place! Bringing him back as a shell of what he was that you use for whatever you want isn't making it right!"

The Weatherwraith flies back, going to gain distance from the robot. Using ice, he goes and attempts to fortify cells so that no one would get out, or so they would make any escapes.

"Overpowering it isn't going to work..." He said to himself, "I need to find another way. If only there was someone alive who could tell me how to stop it... Or if only I could've saved him..."

The robot didn't even flinch, walked towards Yoshioka, and fired another energy attack, this time with a homing capacity.
Being silent from how Zebedee was right, Yoshioka just focused on fighting against the robot, making lots of hands to block the energy attack and come in close for a [Carmine Autumn] straight to its core.

Meanwhile, in another part of the prison, the Guardians were with those who stayed behind (Jack, Rex, Noah, Grandpa, etc). @Lou_change

"Okay, we're hearing explosions over there, how about we go see what's going on there?" a guard said to the rest of the escaped prisoners.

"Uh..." Rex thought about it.

Being silent from how Zebedee was right, Yoshioka just focused on fighting against the robot, making lots of hands to block the energy attack and come in close for a [Carmine Autumn] straight to its core.
"Bring him back? By your hand? All that does is give you another body to puppeteer!" Zebedee protested, "Konoe is you, even she's said that. You should have never killed him in the first place! Bringing him back as a shell of what he was that you use for whatever you want isn't making it right!"

The Weatherwraith flies back, going to gain distance from the robot. Using ice, he goes and attempts to fortify cells so that no one would get out, or so they would make any escapes.

"Overpowering it isn't going to work..." He said to himself, "I need to find another way. If only there was someone alive who could tell me how to stop it... Or if only I could've saved him..."
The robot only moved a millimeter after be hit by Carmine Autumn.

He in a jump, the robot quickly tried to stab Yoshioka with his sword while launching an energy blast at Zeb.

The robot only moved a millimeter after be hit by Carmine Autumn.

He in a jump, the robot quickly tried to stab Yoshioka with his sword while launching an energy blast at Zeb.
The stab would work, but only hit the series of hands protecting Yoshioka, as she goes to grapple it down and place it's sword to a leglock— with many hands trying to twist its head off.

As for the energy blast, that too would be blocked by a giant glass hand to help Zeb.

Meanwhile, in another part of the prison, the Guardians were with those who stayed behind (Jack, Rex, Noah, Grandpa, etc). @Lou_change

"Okay, we're hearing explosions over there, how about we go see what's going on there?" a guard said to the rest of the escaped prisoners.

"Uh..." Rex thought about it.
Taeka didn't respond verbally, but took off toward the explosions, seeing the robot present. Lacking her weapons, she grabbed bars from some of the damaged terrain and used those as her blades. They weren't going to be as effective as her normal weaponry, so she would need to be cautious. Using a Bariki, she tried to strike it in the leg.

However, she would swiftly combine Bariki and Mental Chronometry to get away and maintain a safe distance from the robot.

Zebedee created an incredibly thick wall of ice, aiming to at the very least decrease the amount of damage it would do to the surroundings as he flew up to evade the energy blast.

The stab would work, but only hit the series of hands protecting Yoshioka, as she goes to grapple it down and place it's sword to a leglock— with many hands trying to twist its head off.
The robot that seemed to weigh no more than a ton but had tremendous strength in its joints, the limbs were destroyed by its own attempts, like when an ant tries to lift a rock, it is simply hurting itself, Robot slowly moved the blade to use the Leglock and try to cut that part.
Taeka didn't respond verbally, but took off toward the explosions, seeing the robot present. Lacking her weapons, she grabbed bars from some of the damaged terrain and used those as her blades. They weren't going to be as effective as her normal weaponry, so she would need to be cautious. Using a Bariki, she tried to strike it in the leg.

However, she would swiftly combine Bariki and Mental Chronometry to get away and maintain a safe distance from the robot.
Since the improvised weapon was not designed for impacts of such caliber along with the strength of the combination of skills, bars doubled, if she looked at the distance she saw the armory where the guards put all their weapons and the things they confiscate of criminals like her weapon and Yoshioka creation
As for the energy blast, that too would be blocked by a giant glass hand to help Zeb
Zebedee created an incredibly thick wall of ice, aiming to at the very least decrease the amount of damage it would do to the surroundings as he flew up to evade the energy blast.
Zeb managed to reduce the explosion a lot with the help of Yoshioka, simply pushing him slightly back from the shock wave.

The soldiers ran after Taeka. Rex, Noah, Sasha and the Old Man followed them, what they saw, the number of destroyed corpses and how is the zone

When they focused on the robot, the soldiers reacted.

"NO-or this can't be, but what have they done!" A guard shouted.

"Dammit, THEY RELEASED THE ******* DESTROYER" Another Guard shouted, fear invaded them, they knew what they were facing and they knew that if that thing managed to get out, not only the city would be in danger, but the entire world.

The robot that seemed to weigh no more than a ton but had tremendous strength in its joints, the limbs were destroyed by its own attempts, like when an ant tries to lift a rock, it is simply hurting itself, Robot slowly moved the blade to use the Leglock and try to cut that part.
As the limbs would be destroyed, Yoshioka would apply more force by using [Spring] to make the molecular bonds go tighter with each breakage. As for the cut, Yoshioka would entrap it and for the added touch.

[Memory Replay: Volstagg]!

She'd summon the strength of Volstagg to further increase her hands' strength and durability, wanting to twist its head and try to tip off its bladed arm.

Since the improvised weapon was not designed for impacts of such caliber along with the strength of the combination of skills, bars doubled, if she looked at the distance she saw the armory where the guards put all their weapons and the things they confiscate of criminals like her weapon and Yoshioka creation
Should Taeka try to see Yoshioka's creation — Unlimited Tissue Papers— she'd find that it's locked and cannot be used, requiring the Godspeed's permission.

Swiftly making her way through the terrain, she manages to make it to the armory, equipping her blades and gun.

Firing off semi-automatic fire of explosive bullets aimed for the bladed arm of the robot, Taeka made her way back to the battlefield.

"Dammit, THEY RELEASED THE ******* DESTROYER" Another Guard shouted, fear invaded them, they knew what they were facing and they knew that if that thing managed to get out, not only the city would be in danger, but the entire world.
"'The Destroyer?'" Zeb asked, "How do we stop it?"

Back