• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Taeka followed along, her footsteps essentially inaudible as she moved.

The Weatherwraith observed the group begin to move, stepping alongside them for one last time. After all, he did say that it would be once they got out, that he would officially and promptly leave the group. Maybe then, he could at least try to become a hero again...

For once, Yoshioka would procure a glass and have it be stuck towards Taeka, Zeb, and everyone else on the group whose aware.

Should they notice it, a memory would immediately play containing the following information:

This is a prerecorded message from you two days from now. As you know, I already had the plan of escaping the prison from the very beginning — currently, I've made a deal with the guards about two conditions:

The first is the prohibition of any of them being able to make physical contact with any of my things or personal belongings.

But the second one is a lot more integral. It's that none of you can hurt the guards and vice versa— except for me that is.

I saw through Konoe's eyes what they can do, so having you fight while not at your best can only hinder our goals at collecting the pieces of the crown, worse is that both Pythia and Rassilon are on their way to hunt us down. It's also a negotiable tactic to lower their guard and prevent any conflict.

So, I advice each of you to not fight. Or else there's gonna be dore consequences for the violation. I know not what will happen if you do violate it, but I can assure you, it will most likely lead to death.

Before the glass fades away and the memory ends.

Last edited:
Xordenia follows after, walking on all four when doing so, with Deel moving quietly alongside the reat, both were kind of annoyed they cant pay the Centurion back, but if that deal is tjat respected then they would have to keep it as such

Outside that area the group could see 4 paths that the group could take, one to the entrance, another to the food area, the third to the patio and the last one was unknown.

"The first is not an option, the second and the third maybe, the fourth I don't know" the old man murmured.

Outside that area the group could see 4 paths that the group could take, one to the entrance, another to the food area, the third to the patio and the last one was unknown.

"The first is not an option, the second and the third maybe, the fourth I don't know" the old man murmured.
"You all try to find an escape. Like what I said in the contract, only I can fight right now..." Yoshioka replied to Grandfather quietly. "In short, I'll have to fight them all myself."

Going towards the entrance, she knows what to expect.

"You all try to find an escape. Like what I said in the contract, only I can fight right now..." Yoshioka replied to Grandfather quietly. "In short, I'll have to fight them all myself."

Going towards the entrance, she knows what to expect.
Before she go, Noah asked something to her

"By the way, how you can fight them and not break the contract?"

"The words "you and your men" and "our team" meant the group and the Centurions specifically. Had I said, "our group- myself included", then that wouldn't make me the exception."
"Okey, that is a lot of complex stuff that i dont understand, just don't let them kill you" Noah says

Last edited:
Without any goodbye, she would go on towards the entrance.
already separated from the group, everything was silent, there was hardly any light because the sun was just beginning to rise so it would not arrive until a good time, there were corridors to other areas.

The guards were a little sleepy and were drinking coffee at the reception, Tessa was with them with a mug that said "Best boss of the year"

Rex look to Sasha and Noah both just shrug, the old man was thinking about it

Rex later see the others Taeka, Zeb and Jack

"What you think is the best option?"

"I planned for it," she replied, shaking her head. "You all don't worry about me."
"I'm not. I'm just disappointed I don't get to encounter my dance partner again because of it."

Rex look to Sasha and Noah both just shrug, the old man was thinking about it

Rex later see the others Taeka, Zeb and Jack

"What you think is the best option?"
Zeb stayed silent, not wanting to respond to the old man.

"You all might be able to get your Investiture back if we get out of range of the apathy users. The patio area might be the farthest place their effect can reach..." Taeka said.

"Aonbharr found evidence that they were at some point mining below here perhaps that last path leads to the mine." Jack says.
"It's possible, this place must grow in some way to keep up with the number of prisoners... however, I don't know if it's a good idea to go there" the old man say.

already separated from the group, everything was silent, there was hardly any light because the sun was just beginning to rise so it would not arrive until a good time, there were corridors to other areas.

The guards were a little sleepy and were drinking coffee at the reception, Tessa was with them with a mug that said "Best boss of the year"
Going one by one, she'd first remove a guard's memories for incapacitation and silently shoot a sharp objects through their skull to maximize silence and lethality.

Going one by one, she'd first remove a guard's memories for incapacitation and silently shoot a sharp objects through their skull to maximize silence and lethality.
When she was about to get closer to Tessa who was distracted reading a book sitting in a chair while drinking her coffee, Yoshioka's precognition came into action, what she saw was that Yoshioka would turn into a blood stain if she took one more step.

When she was about to get closer to Tessa who was distracted reading a book sitting in a chair while drinking her coffee, Yoshioka's precognition came into action, what she saw was that Yoshioka would turn into a blood stain if she took one more step.
Noticing this, the second phase would come. She would simply throw a few eggshell and let it make a sound— making a distraction as she stepped backwards.

Noticing this, the second phase would come. She would simply throw a few eggshell and let it make a sound— making a distraction as she stepped backwards.
"Why do you leave so soon? are you afried to death?" Tessa said, leaving the coffee and book on a table as she stood up from her chair, she took her hand to her waist to pull out a gun, a 10-shot revolver, and pointed it at Yoshioka.

(Follow the creator of Art, he makes great drawings)

"Why do you leave so soon? are you afried to death?" Tessa said, leaving the coffee and book on a table as she stood up from her chair, she took her hand to her waist to pull out a gun, a 10-shot revolver, and pointed it at Yoshioka.
"Nitroglyceric Calcium Carbonate." she replied, "...a drop of nitroglycerin, which is a mix of nitric acid, sulfuric acid, and some soap..." muttered to herself, before the very eggshells she threw made quite a large and noisy explosion, the smoke covering Tessa's aim, as... should she try to shoot, Yoshioka was no longer there.

"Nitroglyceric Calcium Carbonate." she replied, "...a drop of nitroglycerin, which is a mix of nitric acid, sulfuric acid, and some soap..." muttered to herself, before the very eggshells she threw made quite a large and noisy explosion, the smoke covering Tessa's aim, as... should she try to shoot, Yoshioka was no longer there.
"Thank you for the science classes, now go back to your cell" Tessa said while move her arm to another direction, firing her gun towards a corner, the bullet bounced dozens of times, without losing speed, in fact it gained speed to the point that it eventually hit the ground nearly Yoshioka was, Tessa start to walk calm to her

"This is my prison, and hiding here is useless, this whole place is the palm of my hand, also alerting all the guards is not a good idea"

"Thank you for the science classes, now go back to your cell" Tessa said while move her arm to another direction, firing her gun towards a corner, the bullet bounced dozens of times, without losing speed, in fact it gained speed to the point that it eventually hit the ground nearly Yoshioka was, Tessa start to walk calm to her

The bullets she fired hit something else, as if the latter— thanks to the smoke, who will see the projectile incoming from the shape it's coming through— was deflected with another projectile.
"This is my prison, and hiding here is useless, this whole place is the palm of my hand, also alerting all the guards is not a good idea"
"I think it really is!" Yoshioka taunted and with her voice sounding aloud, "And I've never been more happy to prove you wrong." as the smoke would disappear, a blanket would charge towards her with a glass sword going for a swing.

Last edited:
She quickly just moved her hand in a cowboy motion with her gun turning and firing it quickly pulverized the sword into a million fragments and also jumping above a few of meters.

"You know, your sentence is getting bigger, right?"

She quickly just moved her hand in a cowboy motion with her gun turning and firing it quickly pulverized the sword into a million fragments and also jumping above a few of meters.
She would use the many fragments and have them turn into many scythes to bite Tessa, with many of her bullets met with more projectiles.
"You know, your sentence is getting bigger, right?"
"Won't it mater if you're dead?"

Tessa move her free hand, the first shot that shattered the sword was loaded with her Investiture, and all the fragments stopped taking Yoshioka as their master, Tessa's purple aura showed.

"Do you really think you can beat a servant of the War King?" She said, firing once more and then moving the fragments towards Yoshioka, the attacks moved omnidirectionally.

Tessa move her free hand, the first shot that shattered the sword was loaded with her Investiture, and all the fragments stopped taking Yoshioka as their master, Tessa's purple aura showed.
"Another Konoe, huh?" she thought, unfazed by this and takes that into consideration.
"Do you really think you can beat a servant of the War King?" She said, firing once more and then moving the fragments towards Yoshioka, the attacks moved omnidirectionally.
"Yeah, I think I can...." as 'she' let's herself get hit, only to show....

Nothing?

The blanket beared no person no Yoshioka, only controlled by a series of strings, with fragments hitting the fabric and no flesh. However, the roof of the ceiling would turn into liquid as the concrete, now becoming cement flooded the incoming fragments.

Tessa slightly smiles.

"I found you" she said while in the blink of an eye she moved to where Yoshioka was, the real Yoshioka, being 10 meters away from her.

"Destruction of private property is added to your crimes, anything else you want me to add?" starting to walk towards her reloading her revolver

Back