• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Well, Brix— Rassilon's friend— and I were sent here to this island to talk to Mr. Sabatar. Never really knew I'd meet my match while I'm doing work..." taking pieces of the food, he'd slowly bite each, slowly.

"I should be reuniting with my coworker to return with information towards Rassilon, but..." glancing at her, "I don't think I'd wanna leave my girlfriend behind now, can I?"
"Oh, that's lovely, but now that you mention that you came with someone, don't you think he's looking for you rn?" She said while raised an eyebrow at the thought that Hisanmi basically left someone who was waiting for him for hours until dawn.
<Yep, it basically boils down to one guy paranoid of the future because of the variables he had calculated. And standing opposite of that are Pythia's side, which tried to reason with him, but resulted in war because of the difference in ideology. Still the same thing from what I've said earlier. If anything, it's just that but with extra steps>
Sendaiya just shrugs

"Oh, that's lovely, but now that you mention that you came with someone, don't you think he's looking for you rn?" She said while raised an eyebrow at the thought that Hisanmi basically left someone who was waiting for him for hours until dawn.
"I think he is." Hisanmi nodded, "But, I think I may have a solution..."

"What is?" She ask some confused
"Part of the neat thing about my Black Investiture comes in the form of..." standing up, he'd pull a very old and antique necklace from the shadows of his suit, slowly walking over to Pythia's chair.

"...this..." placing said necklace around her neck and gently locking it in place before nestling down the back. "Beautiful, is it not?"

"Part of the neat thing about my Black Investiture comes in the form of..." standing up, he'd pull a very old and antique necklace from the shadows of his suit, slowly walking over to Pythia's chair.

"...this..." placing said necklace around her neck and gently locking it in place before nestling down the back. "Beautiful, is it not?"
Pythia was a little surprised at this, and then smiled.

"Well, I can't let you go without anything for you" She raised her hand as it slowly glowed white to bring out the basic elements creating a reverse copy of the necklace, she move close and put it on Hisanmi, like Yin and Yang, a old necklace and a new necklace

Pythia was a little surprised at this, and then smiled.

"Well, I can't let you go without anything for you" She raised her hand as it slowly glowed white to bring out the basic elements creating a reverse copy of the necklace, she move close and put it on Hisanmi, like Yin and Yang, a old necklace and a new necklace
"There's a little home inside my shadows. I figured I should welcome you in so that we'd always be together..." Hisanmi joked, accepting the necklace himself.

"Hehe..." chuckled, he'd make a black door at the balcony containing said home covered in black, "But, if you want, I'm not exactly turning down the offer, darling..."
"Just a glance" she said walking with him, after all, she knew that although she loved Hisanmi she had responsibilities that she couldn't neglect, hell she barely spends time with her daughter, that's why deep down she feels like she's being a bit selfish.

"What is?"
"You said something about our daughter. And... I know that we both have responsibilities. I guess we can meet around one day after I return to Rassilon..." slowly collapsing the black door and it making their way to her necklace, "So long as my shadow exist within you, all you need is to call me and I will be there..." holding her beautiful face.

"You said something about our daughter. And... I know that we both have responsibilities. I guess we can meet around one day after I return to Rassilon..." slowly collapsing the black door and it making their way to her necklace, "So long as my shadow exist within you, all you need is to call me and I will be there..." holding her beautiful face.
"You can say the same, while there is light in you, I will be there" she smiled at him as she raised her arms to hug him.

Rex clicked his tongue as he watched Taeka's movements, in rapid movement he pushed his body with his left leg, he tried to give a simple stab of the sword that is pointed at Taeka charged with 1/3 of his strength, he expected her to try to block it. or disarm him because he planned to turn at the last moment and attack with his other sword, if she dodged by moving to the other side, he would quickly put himself in a defensive position
Taeka rotated her blades slightly faster... and in the opposite direction. This was intended to parry his blow, all while her other blade spun. However, the Gallen spun as she did so, gathering momentum to parry with more speed and to provide additional speed as her blade spun to block the secondary attack. She wanted to keep some of the stuff she could do now a little closer to her chest. And besides, she felt as though neither of them actually needed to go all out.

"Impressive," She said.

Deel looks to his surroundings for a moment, before asking Sendaiya

"By the way miss....you happen to know a nearby place with potentially a lot of heat to it, if its a big place thats even better"

Deel looks to his surroundings for a moment, before asking Sendaiya

"By the way miss....you happen to know a nearby place with potentially a lot of heat to it, if its a big place thats even better"
Sendaiya thought for a moment, before saying

"Burning garbage is illegal so finding people using containers to warm themselves in the cold is very rare however, the second War king is not bad enough to let poor people die from the cold, so to the east of the city there is a big torch with a diameter of 100 meters that is always lit, people use it to keep warm and also to prepare food, I'm sure you can quickly return to your regular levels if you stay nearby for a while" she suggests as she walked for Deel to see her follow

Letting go of the hug, he'd hold her cheek a little longer before disappearing from the shadows.

"We're always together, remember that."
She smiled watching as Hisanmi disappeared from the Shadow.

----------
IMG-20240212-111641.jpg

(That's not the original panel dialogue, it's an edit)

Brix breathed heavily, he was treating his wounds with a first aid kit, his legs were tired from fighting those Mistwraith

"Where the hell did that guy go, I sent him a help message 6 hours ago" Brix murmured, wondering where Hisanmi was. It had been 16 hours since he last saw him.

Taeka rotated her blades slightly faster... and in the opposite direction. This was intended to parry his blow, all while her other blade spun. However, the Gallen spun as she did so, gathering momentum to parry with more speed and to provide additional speed as her blade spun to block the secondary attack. She wanted to keep some of the stuff she could do now a little closer to her chest. And besides, she felt as though neither of them actually needed to go all out.

"Impressive," She said.
The grip of how he had positioned his swords after the clash was uncomfortable for Rex, so he decided to retreat for a moment.

"Well, I think this is enough for today" he tells her.

Sendaiya thought for a moment, before saying

"Burning garbage is illegal so finding people using containers to warm themselves in the cold is very rare however, the second War king is not bad enough to let poor people die from the cold, so to the east of the city there is a big torch with a diameter of 100 meters that is always lit, people use it to keep warm and also to prepare food, I'm sure you can quickly return to your regular levels if you stay nearby for a while" she suggests as she walked for Deel to see her follow
"That is what i am about to do then"

Says as he goes exactly there to get back his lost power with this in mind

"That is what i am about to do then"

Says as he goes exactly there to get back his lost power with this in mind
Curiously, halfway there he met the old man and Sasha who were going in the opposite direction.

"Huh, Deel, where are you going?" Sasha asked, curious to know what he was doing, to someone as stoic as him, she doubted it was him simply going to drink fresh air.

Curiously, halfway there he met the old man and Sasha who were going in the opposite direction.

"Huh, Deel, where are you going?" Sasha asked, curious to know what he was doing, to someone as stoic as him, she doubted it was him simply going to drink fresh air.
"Somewhere that will help me regain my peak physical levels as they were"

Informs her as he continued on to the place

"Somewhere that will help me regain my peak physical levels as they were"

Informs her as he continued on to the place
"Well, take care of yourself and keep your eyes open," She tells him as they let Deel continue on his way.

After minutes of walking, Deel would find the torch, It was like a hole in the ground where the flame extended several meters. If someone fell inside they would probably die from the extreme heat and of course the fall itself. There was a golden railing that separated the hole and the people, there were benches and the occasional vendor who had an improvised mobile post., there were also people on one side talking near it and others who seemed sick without being treated while sleeping near the large flame.

There was what appeared to be a golden centurion near the bonfire, always keeping an eye out for people passing by. If Deel felt like asking someone how long the statue has been there, the person asked him that it has rarely moved outside the surrounding area of the torch/bonfire, much less anyone has seen him eating.

"Hmmm? We just started..." Taeka said, sheathing her swords, "Then again, we could always go again another time. No big deal."
"I think I saw enough of how it can go, although it doesn't seem like it, I'm quite noticeable in combat our posture, breathing and the strength of our blows are good, too, huh it seems that Noah and Jack are waiting for us."

"Well, take care of yourself and keep your eyes open," She tells him as they let Deel continue on his way.
"I doubt there is anything to threaten me or have me in danger even in my weakened state"

Assures her, he wasnt helpless after all, just not at his best performance, so he would be able to take care of himself or look out for anything by any chance occuring
After minutes of walking, Deel would find the torch, It was like a hole in the ground where the flame extended several meters. If someone fell inside they would probably die from the extreme heat and of course the fall itself. There was a golden railing that separated the hole and the people, there were benches and the occasional vendor who had an improvised mobile post., there were also people on one side talking near it and others who seemed sick without being treated while sleeping near the large flame.

There was what appeared to be a golden centurion near the bonfire, always keeping an eye out for people passing by. If Deel felt like asking someone how long the statue has been there, the person asked him that it has rarely moved outside the surrounding area of the torch/bonfire, much less anyone has seen him eating.
"Hmm..."

Deel would sit down in a meditation position with his legs as much as he could possibly be closer to the flame, without getting so much attention from others around

Slowly inhaling and exhaling air, though in reality he was absorbing the heat emanated from the flame little by little, his palms open yet the arms were also positioned as if meditating with them, but actually was doing more heat absorption with them as well

The dragon hybrid would spend hours in there, perhaps the whole entire day even doing this on repeat, such a chance cant be passed on, he had to recover his lost power and aim for greater heights

Brix breathed heavily, he was treating his wounds with a first aid kit, his legs were tired from fighting those Mistwraith

"Where the hell did that guy go, I sent him a help message 6 hours ago" Brix murmured, wondering where Hisanmi was. It had been 16 hours since he last saw him.
"Brix, you there?" from a distance, a faint glow of the light he would see.

"Brix, you there?" from a distance, a faint glow of the light he would see.
Brix turned to look at his friend.

"Finally, why did a simple talk take you so long?" "He said as he leaned his back against a wall.

"I doubt there is anything to threaten me or have me in danger even in my weakened state"

Assures her, he wasnt helpless after all, just not at his best performance, so he would be able to take care of himself or look out for anything by any chance occuring

"Hmm..."

Deel would sit down in a meditation position with his legs as much as he could possibly be closer to the flame, without getting so much attention from others around

Slowly inhaling and exhaling air, though in reality he was absorbing the heat emanated from the flame little by little, his palms open yet the arms were also positioned as if meditating with them, but actually was doing more heat absorption with them as well

The dragon hybrid would spend hours in there, perhaps the whole entire day even doing this on repeat, such a chance cant be passed on, he had to recover his lost power and aim for greater heights
(I guess I'll wait for Zoro to make everyone go first for Deel and then for Yoshioka)

Brix turned to look at his friend.

"Finally, why did a simple talk take you so long?" "He said as he leaned his back against a wall.
"I had lot of stuff that I did yesterday..." Hisanmi replied, trying to hide the necklace she gave him, "And for you, we gotta take you home to Rassilon."
(I guess I'll wait for Zoro to make everyone go first for Deel and then for Yoshioka)
(Can I post my test logs now?)

"I had lot of stuff that I did yesterday..." Hisanmi replied, trying to hide the necklace she gave him, "And for you, we gotta take you home to Rassilon."
"Well anyway, I need to take a bath after being buried by that mountain of mistwraiths" he said standing up, ready to leave that horrible island.
(Can I post my test logs now?)
(sure)

"I'll return in a week, and if something goes wrong, just tug on my shadow and I'll be there instantly..." he replied
''You're acting weirder than normal, but that's okay, whatever you want, friend.'' He said this as he left, Brix wondered what he was hiding, but sooner or later Hisanmi would say it on his own.

Brix sighed.

"The paperwork I have to do is enough work."
"Hehe, that's not something you can't do..."

"Yo, this is Yoshioka! Ermm, is this even recording?" like asking after she just jumped the gun, pressing some buttons. "Oh! It actually works first try! Welp, that's Glass Camera done..."

Wiping something from her forehead, she would let out a long deep breath. "Hooo..." closing her eyes and just lying down a swivel chair, spinning around.

The interior would be felt like there's some intense work, weird machines, some moving arms and even some sounds of pumping iron.

"Right... I'm supposed to make vlog about what I'm doing..." looking at the camera, before quickly standing up and grabbing a pair of plastic bars labeled 'protein'.

"Okay..." chomp chomp, "So! Uhmmm, this is the... VERY very first of the many test logs. This is indexed Project L.K. and I'm currently at [REDACTED], just done manufacturing the first prototypes, which kinda went well? I did kinda tested the possibility of using multiple sectors for a more complex and intricate design, but going for a simpler approach was the best way..." she drank a bottle of said protein shake.

"So, essentially, I've made the basics or the foundation of this Project. So far, there's the Material Fabricator which is basically using the logic of how my powers— specifically the Transfusion— onto a machine that turns items that I place in the input and have them modified by the output. Of course you'd need some chemicals and knowledge of some, y'know, science stuff here. But..."

Another bite at the snack, "But! There's something I wanna mix into that, which is magic! I mean, according to some words from the White Guy himself (Rassilon), Magic is kinda deadly and that technology is the best way to go. Then I just thought to myself: "why not just have both?" And here we are!"

"Hehe," scratching her hair and snapping her fingers, looking up, "Ah! Right! So, about the modules for this project, maybe I'll be done by like around 5 days after the first test log. I'd wanna go into further details, but the thing is still tentative so it's gonna be bound for a lot of changes..."

Gulping the last bits of the bottle's shake, "But, as a bonus. I've recently tried to train my body physically as well! Shout-out to my sister Taeka for teaching me her techniques! Given she told me that Memory Replay may hurt or even kill me if I just insert the memory into me, I made... this!"

Pulling something out of frame again, it was a black flat rectangle, "I'm gonna name this the uhh, Calculative Analytical Processing System Unit or C.A.P.S.U for short. It's essentially like those televisions you see and view from, except they are coded and programed specifically only for me to use my Glass shards to act as DvD players. And based on the training routine she's told me, it's kinda been going well for my first week ever since the party left!"

Placing the invention out of frame again, "But I'm gonna have to go since I gotta rush this work and since I'm too lazy to procrastinate about this! Aight! See ya!"

<End of Recording>

Back