• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Brix now on the aircraft, he was already several kilometers from the island, he made a video call to Rassilon

"So this took a while you, what happened to Sabatar?" Rassilon.

"The island is infested with Mistwraith, it's not one of those who wait around, i check the corpses, they came from inside the people, which means..."

"Time is running out... the universe is a living being, these are its antibodies" Rassilon says to his old friend, he didn't want to bother asking about Hisanmi, for now they had more important things.

"Go find the next piece of the crown, I will continue working here to get everything ready" Rassilon said, while Brix nodded, he would go back to the city of Rassilon and prepare, it will be a long week
"Alright." he would slowly sink himself into his very own shadow, a realm now where he sits in silence, "Any time now, Pyt..."
Eventually after a time, Pythia would enter.

"So this is what your soul looks like on the inside, a little empaty" she tried to joke a little.

Eventually after a time, Pythia would enter.

"So this is what your soul looks like on the inside, a little empaty" she tried to joke a little.
"Yeah, I basically ditched Brix for hanging out with my girlfriend, who- well- happens to be a really well known person..." joking back, he'd just remain sitting on a black wall.

"I think I saw enough of how it can go, although it doesn't seem like it, I'm quite noticeable in combat our posture, breathing and the strength of our blows are good, too, huh it seems that Noah and Jack are waiting for us."
"Practice that. You'll get better..." Taeka said, walking off, "Just... try not to fight like me..."

Meanwhile, thunder howled and rain poured as Zeb stoically walked back toward the now reuniting group.

"Hello! Another update from yours truly.."

A much more tired Yoshioka would appear on the video, clothes soaked enough to reveal her bra under the white shirt, not like it's gonna do anything bad, now just lying down a sofa.

"Updates for the Project L.K, this is the second test log. Currently done with the first three modules alongside an upgrade towards the Material Fabricator..." sipping more protein shake before carrying literal weights on her body.

"As... hah...." pausing a little while from the sheer exhaustion, eyes not even staring at the camera. "I, hold on..."

Minutes would pass and the girl would just lie down there, having fallen asleep.

"Oh wait! Right... Sorry for, ermm, falling asleep...." slapping her face with both hands. "So, right. Basically, there are three modules— and I'll keep this short and sweet like usual:
1. Source Modules are basically the battery
2. Translation basically efficiently uses said energy and turns it into the usable power it needs; and..
3. Processing Module is the output of the system and where most things happen..."

Another protein shake sip, continuing to lift barbels as she explained, "Now... as for... the, uhhh, upgrade. I thought of making something called the Sequential Mutator, which basically recycles stuff to repair the modules and many other things!"

Minutes after her work out, "Lastly, I've been doing some physical training..." showing her very toned and built muscular body hiding in all of her clothing, one almost- visually- looks similar to her Gallen sister, "Shout out again to Taeka for this! Cya!!!"

<End of Recording>

"Practice that. You'll get better..." Taeka said, walking off, "Just... try not to fight like me..."

Meanwhile, thunder howled and rain poured as Zeb stoically walked back toward the now reuniting group.
Sasha and the old man would arrive at the base, both thoughtful until they felt the presence of the 5 (Zeb, Taeka, Noah, Rex and Jack) so they approached them.

"Well, it's time for us to leave this city, they already gave us a reward" Sasha would say.

"Right, we have to pick up our things and leave in a couple of minutes, we'll go pick up Deel and Yoshioka on the way out of the city" the old man would say.

@Lou_change
"I guess now you'll be quite useful in getting people to cooperate with us so we don't reveal our stay" Noah would say, knowing that he probably feels a little useless.

"It won't. It's my very own realm..."
"Just joking, Although this is not the first time someone has hurt themselves in their own realm." she would clarify her words

"I guess now you'll be quite useful in getting people to cooperate with us so we don't reveal our stay" Noah would say, knowing that he probably feels a little useless.
“I can try making them forget us, support us, not believe they actually met us, and more. So, how do you want me to do it.” Jack says.

“So memory loss, that isn’t exactly easy to do quickly without making them ‘want to forget’, I can only really help accelerate the process otherwise,” Jack says, “Not that I am partially opposed to doing the former.”

“So memory loss, that isn’t exactly easy to do quickly without making them ‘want to forget’, I can only really help accelerate the process otherwise,” Jack says, “Not that I am partially opposed to doing the former.”
"I was talking more about reducing similar features, for example, a poster indicates that I have black hair, but you will use your skills to make people think that I have brown hair or not pay much attention to the details, like a perception filter" Noah clarifies her words

"These are rare cases, but there are people who isolate themselves because the world outside has done them a lot of harm"
"I don't really isolate myself here. I was just waiting for you to pull me out of the shadow from the necklace I gave you..."

Jokingly, he'd pull a box of candies and a bouquet of roses, slowly standing up

"I mean, this is just, say, a storage room..." handing them to her.

"I don't really isolate myself here. I was just waiting for you to pull me out of the shadow from the necklace I gave you..."

Jokingly, he'd pull a box of candies and a bouquet of roses, slowly standing up

"I mean, this is just, say, a storage room..." handing them to her.
"Oh, well, thank you, right now I feel a little sorry for not having something for you" she smiled accepting Hisanmi's gift.

“Alright.” Jack says.
"Okay, guys, let's go find the others and leave this city" Rex would say with his things in a backpack.

(Well, for the sake of plot (y porque me vale 3 hectáreas de ...), I'll assume that Konoe and Xordenia are with us, @Backbackback @BlackDarkness679)

Eventually the group would find Deel near the city's torch/bonfire, seeing that he was meditating, Noah turned into smoke/vapor to approach him in silence.

"Hey Deel, this is not the time to sleep" Noah joked while trying to poke his head.

"I mean, you did say I'd get to meet my daughter... So... I guess just find any part of your house that has a shadow, and the door will open from this dimension over to there..."
"Well, although I ask you to keep a little bit behind, I very much doubt that she would like this idea, you know how children are" she says, and then starts to think about where a useful shadow could be that they can use.

"Maybe in the basement, rarely does anyone go there"

(Well, for the sake of plot (y porque me vale 3 hectáreas de ...), I'll assume that Konoe and Xordenia are with us, @Backbackback @BlackDarkness679)

Eventually the group would find Deel near the city's torch/bonfire, seeing that he was meditating, Noah turned into smoke/vapor to approach him in silence.

"Hey Deel, this is not the time to sleep" Noah joked while trying to poke his head.
Konoe would be carrying the sleeping cat in her robes, using her staff to walk along, a face indifferent before having made a face with a little surprise seeing Deel.

"Huh"

"Well, although I ask you to keep a little bit behind, I very much doubt that she would like this idea, you know how children are" she says, and then starts to think about where a useful shadow could be that they can use.

"Maybe in the basement, rarely does anyone go there"
"I understand." he replied noddingly, "I mean, I never really had any experience with a a child except for handling my sibling..."

"I understand." he replied noddingly, "I mean, I never really had any experience with a a child except for handling my sibling..."
"Okay, we'll just start with simple words that you're a friend from the job, then we'll eventually explain to her after a time, you know so as not to overwhelm her."

"It's not my birthday, not yet..." he shook his head.
She shrugged, appearing in the basement, Pythia quickly guided both towards the regular level, there Hisanmi could see the large area, the size of the area they were in already reached 60 square meters, which was large, the hallways were wide and the ceiling was 5 meters from the floor, that was in case you had to deal with non-human sized people, the area was simple as it only connected the ground floor to the basement, so no It was as detailed beyond one object or another as a vase

She shrugged, appearing in the basement, Pythia quickly guided both towards the regular level, there Hisanmi could see the large area, the size of the area they were in already reached 60 square meters, which was large, the hallways were wide and the ceiling was 5 meters from the floor, that was in case you had to deal with non-human sized people, the area was simple as it only connected the ground floor to the basement, so no It was as detailed beyond one object or another as a vase
"Huh..." he would nod, the shadows slowly melding back into the background, just looking around.

Deel was too focused to respond to Noah, also upon poking his head, he will feel his skin was quite heated up, almost like a fever
Konoe would be carrying the sleeping cat in her robes, using her staff to walk along, a face indifferent before having made a face with a little surprise seeing Deel.

"Huh"
The cat was almost snoring, but with soft meowing sounds instead of the typical sounds humans do, as well as being unaware of her surroundings in such a fashion usually putting herself in

Deel was too focused to respond to Noah, also upon poking his head, he will feel his skin was quite heated up, almost like a fever
"Hey, someone hand me a fireproof marker" Noah would say, she was ready to play a prank by drawing Dragon boy's face.

"Noah, that's enough," Rex would say, approaching.

"You're a killjoy" she say, seeing how Rex acted like a older brother. Rex rolled his eyes as he snapped his fingers in front of Deel, releasing a cold aura. Although it wasn't to prevent him from continuing to absorb heat, Deel could notice how in front of him. The heat dropped rapidly thus calling attention

"Huh..." he would nod, the shadows slowly melding back into the background, just looking around.

Pythia just walked around looking for the other inhabitants of this home, occasionally meeting a worker who gave her a formal welcome, not wanting to take up too much of her time, Pythia only asked one of them about her daughter and They told them that she was training the western zone with General Ikki.

Taeka checked her swords and gun as she walked. It didn't take long for her to complete an inspection of them. Meanwhile, Zeb still remained surprisingly quiet, walking rather than hovering on a cloud like he would normally do.

"Hey, someone hand me a fireproof marker" Noah would say, she was ready to play a prank by drawing Dragon boy's face.

"Noah, that's enough," Rex would say, approaching.

"You're a killjoy" she say, seeing how Rex acted like a older brother. Rex rolled his eyes as he snapped his fingers in front of Deel, releasing a cold aura. Although it wasn't to prevent him from continuing to absorb heat, Deel could notice how in front of him. The heat dropped rapidly thus calling attention
Deel slowly open his eyes and stare at Rex upon snapping fingers with coldness out of them

"Just because i didnt pay you attention to answer...doesnt mean i didnt hear you....also grow up...."

Responded to the boy

Deel slowly open his eyes and stare at Rex upon snapping fingers with coldness out of them

"Just because i didnt pay you attention to answer...doesnt mean i didnt hear you....also grow up...."

Responded to the boy
Rex sighed.

"Well, only Yoshioka is missing, then let's looking for her before something can Malir sal" he says.

"Im not leaving yet...i need some extra heat to absorb as well....im trying to make my peak become my normal levels of power, but i need to regulate all of the heat for this first"

Informs his comrades, he wont have another chance to increase his power from such a source, so he gotta take his time for it

"Im not leaving yet...i need some extra heat to absorb as well....im trying to make my peak become my normal levels of power, but i need to regulate all of the heat for this first"

Informs his comrades, he wont have another chance to increase his power from such a source, so he gotta take his time for it
Rex looked around, Sasha shrugged and old man was more focused on something else.

"Okay, let's go back in a time" he said, annoyed at having to make extra trips to look for him, he had the feeling that something bad was coming and time was running out.

(edit)
There was a scene skip, the group was already in Zane's workshop, the old owner of the area greeted them all but decided not to stay with them because he wanted to go to the lake, he indicated where Yoshioka was.

"Hey Yoshi, we're leaving town, we need to go because they're hunting us." Rex said as he knocked on the door to the room/lab.

Last edited:
There was a scene skip, the group was already in Zane's workshop, the old owner of the area greeted them all but decided not to stay with them because he wanted to go to the lake, he indicated where Yoshioka was.

"Hey Yoshi, we're leaving town, we need to go because they're hunting us." Rex said as he knocked on the door to the room/lab.
There were lots of cluttering and machine noises from the inside; pipes falling, metal clanking, and even ethereal sounds were one in the few that Rex— and quite possibly the others— have heard. Maybe Zane had gotten used to her antics and buying a bunch of stuff of the market in disguise? Not like it'd be something that isn't obvious to everyone in the group.

However, there was a presence that Rex felt through the door. It wasn't exactly lethal nor was it off-putting so as to treat it like a threat.

"Creator, we have company." a muffled voice, unknown of specific origin or even gender— sounding both male and female, yet very ambiguous entirely.

"Don't worry, it's them..." said a far away feminine voice, clearly her, with the paddling of crystals dragging across the surface before Yoshioka opened the little slit on the door as window.

"Going on an escapade?" she asked, like she heard what he meant from a distance. "Glad I knew you'd come here in advance. But yeah, just let me be, and they won't find me here. In case they do, I'll think of a plan..."

"If your plan is to evade the searchers, it is better to leave the city after all, there are only a couple of days left until Regnok, so the authorities will increase and will be looking for anything suspicious to be sent to jail or the coliseum, we can probably come back in a week after Regnok when the guards calm down" Rex said

Back