• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I mean, I could have probably tried turning invisible or blinding him, but I am pretty sure they will contact the red hand at some point if we don't get rid of them. I figure in case they informed anyone else this is a good as lead as any." Jack explains telepathically.

"So, do you want me to tie myself up with this?" Jack asks pulling out his whip.

"Well, Deel answered your question, it seems that Rex is right that the smoke screen would be a bad idea, at least here right now, look carefully at where we are currently and where each of the soldiers is located" The old man responded in the telepátic call.

If Deel pays attention, he would notice that The centurion was behind everyone, while the one referred to as Tomas (Child of Gaia) was on the left side, The one who was called Javier (GodSpeed) was on the right side while the last soldier was At the front of the group, it was a 🔷 formation, so it would be difficult to simply flank one side with the curtain.

"That's why it's better to wait, even if it's just a little before reaching the jail we will have to cross a wooden bridge, right there we would be the time to act, you have to be precise since you will send a shock wave to the floor of the bridge, while That I and Noah loosened some of the screws and plate with our control over the metals" Rex say through telepathy, upon refining their senses one would noticed that half a kilometer away was the prison and the aforementioned bridge.

The centurion just stopped talking to Jack, he looked at the soldiers waiting to see how they finally composed themselves.

"Well, anyway, follow us" A soldier would say slowly putting his hand on the handle of his dagger, however, it was not because he wanted to use it, rather it was out of caution due to what had happened, slightly nervous.

Rex sighed in frustration, he knew that they should have left as indicated, but when he informed his teammates they simply said "Hey wait a minute, nothing bad will happen" and now something bad happened.

They probably will open an investigation folder, and it would not end well at all.

The centurion stayed close to the group just in case, now one of the soldiers began to move, making it clear that the others had to follow him.
Taeka kept walking along with a confused expression on her face. Should her thoughts be heard by any of her allies, they would hear a little bit of the following:

"Why do I want to fight the big guy back there?" She thought to herself.

Meanwhile, Zeb looked forward, spying the bridge up ahead. However, it would be weird if he stayed quiet for the time being, especially if these people had heard of him.

"You're welcome, by the way," He said to one of the soldiers, a somewhat smug expression on his face.

Taeka kept walking along with a confused expression on her face. Should her thoughts be heard by any of her allies, they would hear a little bit of the following:

"Why do I want to fight the big guy back there?" She thought to herself.
(Unsure if should respond this or not, since we are in telepátic call but that character can have their own thoughts without people hearing them
Meanwhile, Zeb looked forward, spying the bridge up ahead. However, it would be weird if he stayed quiet for the time being, especially if these people had heard of him.

"You're welcome, by the way," He said to one of the soldiers, a somewhat smug expression on his face.
"what?" He look at Zeb confused

(Unsure if should respond this or not, since we are in telepátic call but that character can have their own thoughts without people hearing them
(Only if she's included in that telepathic call. If she isn't, you don't need to respond to it.)

"what?" He look at Zeb confused
"For giving you a noticeable name to put on your resume. Though some fans of mine might not be the happiest, it'll still make you look good to your employer. And you can use that status to go wherever the money is. In other words, if job opportunities start knocking, now you know who got you there."

(Only if she's included in that telepathic call. If she isn't, you don't need to respond to it.)

"For giving you a noticeable name to put on your resume. Though some fans of mine might not be the happiest, it'll still make you look good to your employer. And you can use that status to go wherever the money is. In other words, if job opportunities start knocking, now you know who got you there."
The group was start to passing across the bridge.

"Really, man? Are you a famous criminal from the other side of the world?" He would say, slightly amused.

(No, Jack is trying to figure out what they know)
(Ok)
"I heard something about a scale when I came over, why is that a big deal?" Jack asks.
"Let's say it has a lot of magic, too much for what that small amount should be" A soldier responded.

"Maybe if they're writing the book, then everything looks like how the guy or gal with the pen sees it..." Zeb answered.
"Case by case, yeah" he say

"Old man, when is the time for your plan?"

Asks Deel the old timer about the plan telepathically
Already being in the middle of the bridge, Rex and Noah would slightly move a finger of their hands, concentrating their Investiture
"Now" he replay telepathically

Deel sends a big vibration on the floor of the bridge as told earlier he should do when the moment was right, doing his part of the plan
Noah and Rex pushed their powers to the maximum to destroy the joints and make the bridge collapse, the Guards for their part were in shook.

At one moment to the next, the group was falling but Sasha invoked a magic construction so that they could stop without falling into the void, however while all happen, a golden flash moved, using the wooden planks that were falling as a ladder, propelling himself with force and superhuman speed (To give you an idea, it's more or less like this), the centurion moved like s lightning, the first thing he did was kick Sasha in the face, making the construction disappear since the creator was unconscious.

The next thing that happened was that everyone fell into a great ice platform that trapped the feet of the party in ice, with the Centrurion in the middle, while he slightly had a bit of his Cyan aura released although the bright gold color of his armor did not let other see it easy, a A feeling of pure coldness was felt around, the rest of the guards quickly composed themselves.

Noah and Rex pushed their powers to the maximum to destroy the joints and make the bridge collapse, the Guards for their part were in shook.

At one moment to the next, the group was falling but Sasha invoked a magic construction so that they could stop without falling into the void, however while all happen, a golden flash moved, using the wooden planks that were falling as a ladder, propelling himself with force and superhuman speed (To give you an idea, it's more or less like this), the centurion moved like s lightning, the first thing he did was kick Sasha in the face, making the construction disappear since the creator was unconscious.

The next thing that happened was that everyone fell into a great ice platform that trapped the feet of the party in ice, with the Centrurion in the middle, while he slightly had a bit of his Cyan aura released although the bright gold color of his armor did not let other see it easy, a A feeling of pure coldness was felt around, the rest of the guards quickly composed themselves.
Deel flight prevented his fall on the ice platform and starts blasting fire against it to melt the ice enough to let others escape

(
cyn-and-hunger-v0-gtnxx2dgm5hc1.jpg

If you don't see me posting it's because I'm waiting for more reactions of the players)

Zeb blasted the platform with fire, attempting to free himself from the ice. Meanwhile, Taeka would draw her two blades, activating the rocket bullets she had stored in them, as well as... rocket shoes. For a brief second, she would activate Bariki, using the extra boost in strength to try and support the rockets and get her legs out of the ice.

"Can I fight him now?" She muttered to herself.

"Last warning, surrender or I will be forced to use lethal force to neutralize you" The centurion said.

Rex and Noah had used heat generated by the use of burning metal inside, in addition to freeing the old man in a moment, who quickly went to where the unconscious Sasha.
"You are a yellow right, Grandpa?" Jack asks telepathically.

"Yes" he aswner

Every soldiers were ready to fight.

"Please, let's not turn into a blood bath" Tomas say, rejecting the idea of starting a conflict with group, he was probably the most compassionate of the Soldiers, one would see it in his eyes.

"Could you help me with the fact there's is man made of gold after us. I don't think I can keep my composure much longer." Jack says telepathically bringing up his fear of gold.

"Last warning, surrender or I will be forced to use lethal force to neutralize you" The centurion said.

Rex and Noah had used heat generated by the use of burning metal inside, in addition to freeing the old man in a moment, who quickly went to where the unconscious Sasha.

Every soldiers were ready to fight.

"Please, let's not turn into a blood bath" Tomas say, rejecting the idea of starting a conflict with group, he was probably the most compassionate of the Soldiers, one would see it in his eyes.

This would be upon the gaze of the one atop the hole the group had been trapped in. Should the others (Taeka and the like) have looked up, Konoe would be floating with the staff held in both hands, eyes looking down with an emotionless glare- a gaze not unknown amongst members of whom she was taught.

Many were her first steps at changing. hesitant to be the one whom she shredded from. But alas, one cannot mistake the blood she was stained by long before.

"Sein Blick ist vom Vorübergehn der Stäbe
so müd geworden, daß er nichts mehr hält.
"

Raising atop her wand would be the calling of the skies, each making a circle. Sigils, patterns, and electricity- vibrant in their look.

"Ihm ist, als ob es tausend Stäbe gäbe
und hinter tausend Stäben keine Welt."

The moment wouldn't pass by, as her mouth would be like afterimages, blurs formed from how the perception of the naked eye only see the sky- nothing at all and hear- only the Centuirion's words, for whom to her are all slowed down.

"Der weiche Gang geschmeidig starker Schritte,
der sich im allerkleinsten Kreise dreht,
ist wie ein Tanz von Kraft um eine Mitte,
in der betäubt ein großer Wille steht."

As the commanded mana flows like a river, quelling its energy for the release needed to be tame, lest it hits any of her comrades.

"Nur manchmal schiebt der Vorhang der Pupille
sich lautlos auf –. Dann geht ein Bild hinein,
geht durch der Glieder angespannte Stille –
und hört im Herzen auf zu sein."

But that carelessness wasn't the assumption one should give- that the incoming attack would be weak.

"Der Panther"

And the light that she manifested would come about and launch at the enemies downward, the instant of appearance leading to an attack unseen from its full incantation.

(I was thinking about letting others post before posting again while I was sleeping but now I might as well post this)

"Could you help me with the fact there's is man made of gold after us. I don't think I can keep my composure much longer." Jack says telepathically bringing up his fear of gold.
"Well, I'll try to cheer you up" the old man said as he manifested his powers.

"Anger" he said. He calmed Jack's fear and changed it to anger.

"Seriousness and disgust." He calmed the rest of his emotions while pushing the others, the specific disgust was how the gold always reminded him of his death, instead of feeling helplessness against gold, he was pushing this towards something more like a feeling of rejection towards the idea of lose against something with gold. Generally an Apathy when it does not target fear and uses other emotions could not force a person to do anything if they are strong pushes or pulls on an emotion since they are less effective, because they alerted the target that something was wrong. In this case, however, when someone personally asks for this, it would function as a kind of stabilizer, allowing the mind to focus on the thought it wants to pursue to overcome a situation.

This would be upon the gaze of the one atop the hole the group had been trapped in. Should the others (Taeka and the like) have looked up, Konoe would be floating with the staff held in both hands, eyes looking down with an emotionless glare- a gaze not unknown amongst members of whom she was taught.

Many were her first steps at changing. hesitant to be the one whom she shredded from. But alas, one cannot mistake the blood she was stained by long before.

"Sein Blick ist vom Vorübergehn der Stäbe
so müd geworden, daß er nichts mehr hält.
"

Raising atop her wand would be the calling of the skies, each making a circle. Sigils, patterns, and electricity- vibrant in their look.

"Ihm ist, als ob es tausend Stäbe gäbe
und hinter tausend Stäben keine Welt."

The moment wouldn't pass by, as her mouth would be like afterimages, blurs formed from how the perception of the naked eye only see the sky- nothing at all and hear- only the Centuirion's words, for whom to her are all slowed down.

"Der weiche Gang geschmeidig starker Schritte,
der sich im allerkleinsten Kreise dreht,
ist wie ein Tanz von Kraft um eine Mitte,
in der betäubt ein großer Wille steht."

As the commanded mana flows like a river, quelling its energy for the release needed to be tame, lest it hits any of her comrades.

"Nur manchmal schiebt der Vorhang der Pupille
sich lautlos auf –. Dann geht ein Bild hinein,
geht durch der Glieder angespannte Stille –
und hört im Herzen auf zu sein."

But that carelessness wasn't the assumption one should give- that the incoming attack would be weak.

"Der Panther"

And the light that she manifested would come about and launch at the enemies downward, the instant of appearance leading to an attack unseen from its full incantation.

The light quickly approached its objective, illuminating the sky from the perspective of those who were on the platform. The centurion noticed this and moved his spear while manifesting his investiture. The air around the attack took the shape of a tunnel, moving its direction turning it from a straight attack to a u-shaped attack, the attack continued its way upwards, losing itself in the immensity of the sky (he reflect it to the sky)

The next thing Konoe felt was a kick that dragged her and Xor towards the ice platform, impacting it with force.

"You are only condemned any form of possible help that we can offer you, give up." The Centurion, who was a couple of meters away from Konoe, said in general to the team

Deel would blast a plasma beam in the face of the centurion close to Konoe and Xordenia, then follows by a fast divekick to knock him out from its feet

Xordenia on the other hand quickly changed her appearance from a cat to a catgirl and jumps from Konoe shoulder to spit hairballs at the centurions head as they wrap tightly to them, she would also do a overhead kick with density of her leg changed to be hardened and cause greater damage to one of them while still in mid air

Last edited:
"You are only condemned any form of possible help that we can offer you, give up." The Centurion, who was a couple of meters away from Konoe, said in general to the team
Xordenia on the other hand quickly changed her appearance from a cat to a catgirl and jumps from Konoe shoulder to spit hairballs at the centurions head as they wrap tightly to them, she would also do a overhead kick with density of her leg changed to be hardened and cause greater damage to one of them while still in mid air
Seeing how the cat protected her, she'd unleash more beams of light, travelling at lightspeed to hit the centurion, the reflected ones being homed in to land towards them downwards.

Perceiving how Konoe was move to launch her light attacks at him again, he processed a strategy in less than an instant.

He use his shield which not only blocked the plasma attack but due to the strength of the grip he sent it against Xordenia's hairballs which were disintegrated, so he began to tango (an expression, not like he start to dance lol) with Deel, reading the contraction of his muscles, his breathing and the orientation of where his head is pointing to predict his attacks, avoiding them all without much problem.

When Xordenia was nearly reaching out to grab his head, he moved his body while dodging one of Deel's attacks, raising the hand where he had his spear to give her a slash that tore off both arms and push her back, the spear pierced her limbs like a knife pierced butter

All this while his armor rendered light attacks useless, causing it to stop having a damaging effect and simply give the characteristics of normal light although that was only due to his durability.

Rex and Noah would go to help the group that was fighting against the centurion but that was prevented by the Godspeed and the Gaia Child, the first was with Rex who barely covered himself from a kick that took him to the edge of the platform, he felt like his arms hurt, having multiple nerves screaming because the electricity from the kick was driving through his nervous system, breathing hard because of this.
Noah jumped to avoid a rain of esoins generated by her enemy, she saw how multiple plants came out from the walls around the platform shooting these projectiles, she concentrated to burn them as best she could.

Back