• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Oh come on, we're both not perfect, that's fine, we're human, it's in our nature to make mistakes and take advice from someone else" she laughs lightly.
"Well, that reminds of that one time my sister pranked me on my way to work. At first I thought that something went wrong, and then she showed me a pair of fake skeletons." making the motion as he did the short story, "Had it not been for Yoshi helping me, I would've died of a heart attack..." joking.

"Well, that reminds of that one time my sister pranked me on my way to work. At first I thought that something went wrong, and then she showed me a pair of fake skeletons." making the motion as he did the short story, "Had it not been for Yoshi helping me, I would've died of a heart attack..." joking.
"Honestly, anyone would be scared to have a skeleton in their house without any explanation, I mean imagine taking out the trash and seeing that there is a red liquid in a garbage cover that doesn't look like a liquid tomato, any rational person would think it was blood, you sister seems to be capable to do that joke. " She Laught

"Honestly, anyone would be scared to have a skeleton in their house without any explanation, I mean imagine taking out the trash and seeing that there is a red liquid in a garbage cover that doesn't look like a liquid tomato, any rational person would think it was blood, you sister seems to be capable to do that joke. " She Laugh
"Heh, I bet you'll like her." he flashed her a glee, "She's a kind and genius younger sister. Almost everyday I wake up I'd see something new from her..."

"Heh, I bet you'll like her." he flashed her a glee, "She's a kind and genius younger sister. Almost everyday I wake up I'd see something new from her..."
"I guess she was born hyperactive because she stole your abilities, hehe" she joked with such a description it seemed like Yoshioka absorbed those aspects of her brother.

She gave him a smile when he told her that, it reminded her of a certain person who was no longer around... when she was younger, when she could talk to someone without being treated like someone special but like a normal person.

"Thank you Hisanmi"
Not realizing it's nighttime, the two had spent so much time together that... hours just seemed to pass by almost instantly. Making jokes, telling their past and hobbies, and now?

Babe I'm leaving
I must be on my way
The time is drawing near
"You're welcome, Pythia..." with a smile, his left hand would find itself holding the Black Empress' soft and silky cheek, rising to her red-white stripped hair.
My train is going
I see it in your eyes
The love, the need, your tears
The two were indeed alone, with no birds, no insect, no bugs nor any of the tar would be left to witness their own feelings bloom like flowers in a garden.
But I'll be lonely without you
And I'll need your love to see me through
So please believe me
Drawing closer and closer, his face was next to her. Breaths past her nose and his blue gaze locked in with her rose-like vision.
My heart is in your hands
And I'll be missing you
For time and time, love was never once scientifically explained nor magically studied. It could just be pheromones acting, or hormones making a body act up the way it is towards the one they adore or feel affection to.

But how can that explain why someone is in love at a person just with a glance? How can it make an emotionless being feel love towards a random person they deem a follower?

No.

Why can this sickly man not treat the one in front of him not an all-powerful being, not as the one who bares the infamous White Color, not at the Crimson Sorceress, not even the Black Empress, nor as the wielder of Prisma
'Cause you know it's you babe
Whenever I get weary
And I've had enough
Feel like giving up
You know it's you babe
Giving me the courage
And the strength I need
Please believe that it's true
Babe, I love you
Going in with his mouth, Hisanmi would get even closer, their skin touching and his hand wrapped around her neck. His heart quickened, he leaned in, brushing his lips softly against hers.

Because to him, he now....

Loves her.

Not realizing it's nighttime, the two had spent so much time together that... hours just seemed to pass by almost instantly. Making jokes, telling their past and hobbies, and now?

"You're welcome, Pythia..." with a smile, his left hand would find itself holding the Black Empress' soft and silky cheek, rising to her red-white stripped hair.

The two were indeed alone, with no birds, no insect, no bugs nor any of the tar would be left to witness their own feelings bloom like flowers in a garden.

Drawing closer and closer, his face was next to her. Breaths past her nose and his blue gaze locked in with her rose-like vision.

For time and time, love was never once scientifically explained nor magically studied. It could just be pheromones acting, or hormones making a body act up the way it is towards the one they adore or feel affection to.

But how can that explain why someone is in love at a person just with a glance? How can it make an emotionless being feel love towards a random person they deem a follower?

No.

Why can this sickly man not treat the one in front of him not an all-powerful being, not as the one who bares the infamous White Color, not at the Crimson Sorceress, not even the Black Empress, nor as the wielder of Prisma

Going in with his mouth, Hisanmi would get even closer, their skin touching and his hand wrapped around her neck. His heart quickened, he leaned in, brushing his lips softly against hers.

Because to him, he now....

Loves her.

Pythia not deny it, she accepted the kiss, she recognized her own loneliness, how before this although she had everything she felt that something was missing, as if she had lost the last piece of the puzzle... now she found it

Rex moved his body to avoid attacks after that he took a step forward and attempt to hit with his right sword to her arm and with the left sword will begin to distract the sword that Taek is using to block/parry attacks
Taeka's legs pivoted as she twirled the hilt of her blade, causing the blade itself to block the incoming strike. Her other hand, though, decided to act preemptively, delivering an incredibly swify slash once more. However, she felt it best to not go too intense with the offensive position in battle.

Taeka's legs pivoted as she twirled the hilt of her blade, causing the blade itself to block the incoming strike. Her other hand, though, decided to act preemptively, delivering an incredibly swify slash once more. However, she felt it best to not go too intense with the offensive position in battle.
Rex would focus his strength on his other sword to defend himself from the incredibly swify that Taeka was going to give him, hopefully by redirecting his strength he could catch her off guard with his next move.

After his training regime, Deel walked around the place, he was wondering what the others were doing, he didnt seen them for a while now and had free time as well as of right now

After his training regime, Deel walked around the place, he was wondering what the others were doing, he didnt seen them for a while now and had free time as well as of right now
Sendaiya return to the base, slightly thoughtful about something, until she see Deel.

"Tell me, are you as good as new or do we still have to throw you into a volcano?" she jokes

Rex would focus his strength on his other sword to defend himself from the incredibly swify that Taeka was going to give him, hopefully by redirecting his strength he could catch her off guard with his next move.
Taeka was impressed by the parry, even if she didn't show it through her usual poker face in battle. She slightly shifted her weight to counterbalance the change in momentum, still with her eyes locked on Rex in a defensive position, curious to see if he would try to capitalize while she did so.

Taeka was impressed by the parry, even if she didn't show it through her usual poker face in battle. She slightly shifted her weight to counterbalance the change in momentum, still with her eyes locked on Rex in a defensive position, curious to see if he would try to capitalize while she did so.
Rex gritted his teeth a little, he knew that continuing in a fake stalemate would not be a good idea, so he have to develop a strategy to achieve a serious blow, but for that, he have to move away, he tilted his legs a little, tried to separate himself from her. At least a meter away from her, so in this way he could have room to change the way his arms are positioned, he put his dominant foot forward while his left foot was for support, he moved his right arm placing his sword above his head while his other sword is pointing in a phase between defensive and offensive

"Why does that sound as something familiar....im still not in top shape anyway...."
"Well, anyway the Regnok will be in a couple of days, so we'll leave here before anyone realizes that you are being wanted in other countries" she said while handed him a couple of wanted posters, it had drawn the face of each of the characters although the drawings were not perfect, in fact there were one or another error so they would have to look at it and the team members several times to realize that they are the same.

The reward was high, enough to retire for a couple of years and not have to worry about money for a while.

"Well, anyway the Regnok will be in a couple of days, so we'll leave here before anyone realizes that you are being wanted in other countries" she said while handed him a couple of wanted posters, it had drawn the face of each of the characters although the drawings were not perfect, in fact there were one or another error so they would have to look at it and the team members several times to realize that they are the same.

The reward was high, enough to retire for a couple of years and not have to worry about money for a while.
"Wasnt given so much attention and value in a long time, i feel so special right now"

Says it with a monotone look of his face when looking at the posters

"Well, let's hope that's not the expression you have when someone cuts off your head," she joked at the half-dragon's face.
"I would like to see anyone try when the weapon melts before it even gets close....let alone my skin is too tough to bypass that easy"

Responds to her, he is aware when most joke with something, but he prefers to say something regardless

"I would like to see anyone try when the weapon melts before it even gets close....let alone my skin is too tough to bypass that easy"

Responds to her, he is aware when most joke with something, but he prefers to say something regardless
"Anyway, I just want you to know that you and your friends have to be careful, but more in this city, you guys probably have to get out before one get imprisoned in this week, otherwise your only way of escape would be Regnok, which is suicide."

"Anyway, I just want you to know that you and your friends have to be careful, but more in this city, you guys probably have to get out before one get imprisoned in this week, otherwise your only way of escape would be Regnok, which is suicide."

"Kring kring!" a plushie would make its way towards them, making little cute piddly steps. The Yoshi-plushie.

"Yeah, i heard the old man anyway planning to move on from here, we dont stay in the same place"

"Kring kring!" a plushie would make its way towards them, making little cute piddly steps. The Yoshi-plushie.
He would go lift it up and hold in in his arm

"Yoshioka, what is it?"

He would go lift it up and hold in in his arm

"Yoshioka, what is it?"
Sendaya would notice the Yoshi-plushie.
"eh, I'm still not used to that thing." she would murmur before ask
"So huh, what happen?"
There'd be some whirring noise from within the small plushie before it makes a klink from its crystal form.

<Ermm, Hey! It's me Yoshioka, just dropping by for a sort of survey, I guess?> the voice would be a little radio-fied, some muffled, but clearly understandable regardless.

<As of right now, I'm still midway through my personal project, but I have a clone working on another. Thing is, I kinda need some data so that I could make a discernable calculation instead of just randomly throwing stuff in the pot.

My favor is simple, really. Could you give me one word— an adjective— specifically, something that's a personality...>

There'd be some whirring noise from within the small plushie before it makes a klink from its crystal form.

<Ermm, Hey! It's me Yoshioka, just dropping by for a sort of survey, I guess?> the voice would be a little radio-fied, some muffled, but clearly understandable regardless.

<As of right now, I'm still midway through my personal project, but I have a clone working on another. Thing is, I kinda need some data so that I could make a discernable calculation instead of just randomly throwing stuff in the pot.

My favor is simple, really. Could you give me one word— an adjective— specifically, something that's a personality...>
"Hotheaded, i suppose"

Gave it straight away without thinking much

"Coolheaded, there, happy? Now go ask others"

He would push her away lightly with his foot immediately after
<Thanks! Ow!>

Like a bowling ball, the plush would roll onto Sendaiya's foot.
Sendaiya raised her eyebrows.

"What are you doing, Brainiac?" she ask to Yoshioka
<B-Brainiac? C'mon....>

If a pout could be even seen, then she's most likely doing that right now. Just audibly.

<I just need a personality for my survey. Nothing much, really.>

Back