• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Rex gritted his teeth a little, he knew that continuing in a fake stalemate would not be a good idea, so he have to develop a strategy to achieve a serious blow, but for that, he have to move away, he tilted his legs a little, tried to separate himself from her. At least a meter away from her, so in this way he could have room to change the way his arms are positioned, he put his dominant foot forward while his left foot was for support, he moved his right arm placing his sword above his head while his other sword is pointing in a phase between defensive and offensive
Casually walking toward Rex, she spun her blades around almost in a way to seemingly show off. Taeka really wasn't that much of a flashy combatant, so she might be getting a little overconfident.

However, Taeka wasn't that type of combatant, either.

She suddenly darted forward, still spinning both swords in her hands. The purpose of such a move was twofold: to create the illusion of a false sense of confidence she possessed in the battle, hopefully goading Rex into an attack so she could see how well his offensive techniques are. And with that, the second reason was to create a predictable pattern he could perceive and potentially strike from. Subtle movements and subliminal messaging can be very strong tools to use in battle.

After all, as the saying goes: "all war is based on deception".

Casually walking toward Rex, she spun her blades around almost in a way to seemingly show off. Taeka really wasn't that much of a flashy combatant, so she might be getting a little overconfident.

However, Taeka wasn't that type of combatant, either.

She suddenly darted forward, still spinning both swords in her hands. The purpose of such a move was twofold: to create the illusion of a false sense of confidence she possessed in the battle, hopefully goading Rex into an attack so she could see how well his offensive techniques are. And with that, the second reason was to create a predictable pattern he could perceive and potentially strike from. Subtle movements and subliminal messaging can be very strong tools to use in battle.

After all, as the saying goes: "all war is based on deception".
Rex clicked his tongue as he watched Taeka's movements, in rapid movement he pushed his body with his left leg, he tried to give a simple stab of the sword that is pointed at Taeka charged with 1/3 of his strength, he expected her to try to block it. or disarm him because he planned to turn at the last moment and attack with his other sword, if she dodged by moving to the other side, he would quickly put himself in a defensive position

----------

In the city the old man and Sasha moved around buying some supplies for the trip, some people looked at Sasha badly because she was a Yokai, it wasn't that they spoke badly to her or anything, they simply tried to avoid her, something less negative was that the stores Around the place they were decorating for Regnok, vendors selling balloons with photos and the shape of each of the War kings, hats, t-shirts, rubber thumbs, etc. all to see how those people will be destroyed through the coliseum where the Regnok will be held.

The criminals would have their only way to escape if they managed to get through and those crazy enough to get in on their own would have the chance to ask the War King for a favor, which while it's great, the problem with this is that the survival rate in Regnok is 2%, it is a race against a changing terrain full of traps and things that lie in wait for their prey.

''Hey, what is this?'' Sasha caught the attention of the old man, who was buying a sack of apples, after being called, he walked down the road and noticed what Sasha had in her hands, it was a wanted poster, the figure was strange, but if they looked at it for a few minutes they could see that it was Konoe, the capture price is 100,000 gold coins (A 100 bill = 1 gold coin), which is a lot.

''Well, I think it's time to go.'' He told his old friend as they both walked back to the base. Crimes are reduced on this date because they are only two days away from Regnok, that plus the fact that the Sentinels are deployed to guard the entrances to the city that means that it is a matter of time until someone realizes that It's them and call the authorities.

<I'm guessing it's about me doing experiments with Konoe, right?>
"What do you mean by the experiments with Konoe?
Anyway, from what I see, it's simply that the wanted posts indicate that your group are being searched by the Pythia´s faction, although i think eventually Rassilon will probably do the same."

<I'm not necessarily gonna deny what I've done. But, I'm not gonna say I'd let myself be in jail without a plan.>
"Anyway, Thusk doesn't like criminals, but we haven't done anything against his people, he'll probably leave you in a cell until Pythia or Rassilon's troops arrive and transfer you to another place, you know the standard procedure." Sendaiya say, giving a bored snort.

Brix walked out of the cave, or what was left of the cave rather while it was collapsing, it was sunny, he was there fighting non-stop against Mistwraith during the afternoon, the night and it was already morning, his arms, legs and his chest had several cuts that he had to fix using part of his clothes to prevent bleeding. He had to drag one foot because a monster bit him there. If he hadn't acted quickly, it would have been torn off. Annoyed, he looked at his hand, which was shining in purple and then pointed at the entrance of the cave and collapsed it, he had killed and vaporizing the remains of the monsters, however, he did not want to leave the entrance just in case, he walked away from the destruction with dust in all his in search of Hisanmi to left this place
F95lVJvWEAAbGku.jpg:large

_________
It was already morning, after bathing and changing Pythia was ready to go outside to have breakfast, she was waiting for someone to leave the room.

It was already morning, after bathing and changing Pythia was ready to go outside to have breakfast, she was waiting for someone to leave the room.
"Let's go, love." walking from outside the room, he'd offer a hand for her to hold.
"Anyway, Thusk doesn't like criminals, but we haven't done anything against his people, he'll probably leave you in a cell until Pythia or Rassilon's troops arrive and transfer you to another place, you know the standard procedure." Sendaiya say, giving a bored snort.
<I'm fine with that>

"What a gentleman"
She accepted his hand, ready to go somewhere to get food.
The two would step in, greeted by the warm glow of soft lighting that dances off the polished wooden floors and tastefully decorated walls adorned with contemporary art pieces— partly of course being some figures of old times, probably even older than that of Pythia or Rassilon— unknown names and of unknown languages. The air is filled with the tantalizing aroma of exotic spices and freshly baked bread.

The clientele, a mix of well-dressed couples and small groups of friends, are engaged in lively conversations, their laughter and soft murmurs adding to the lively atmosphere. The soft jazz music playing in the background provides the perfect backdrop for the morning.

The attentive staff move gracefully between tables, attending to the diners' needs with a blend of professionalism and warmth. Each dish is a work of art, meticulously crafted by the skilled chefs using locally sourced ingredients, bursting with flavor and presented with artistic flair.

"Welcome, Ms... Pythia? And, ermm- oh? First General Hisanmi! Welcome to our fine establishment here at Yutjn Knfic- one of the oldest restaurants in all of Gallidren!"

The two would step in, greeted by the warm glow of soft lighting that dances off the polished wooden floors and tastefully decorated walls adorned with contemporary art pieces— partly of course being some figures of old times, probably even older than that of Pythia or Rassilon— unknown names and of unknown languages. The air is filled with the tantalizing aroma of exotic spices and freshly baked bread.

The clientele, a mix of well-dressed couples and small groups of friends, are engaged in lively conversations, their laughter and soft murmurs adding to the lively atmosphere. The soft jazz music playing in the background provides the perfect backdrop for the morning.

The attentive staff move gracefully between tables, attending to the diners' needs with a blend of professionalism and warmth. Each dish is a work of art, meticulously crafted by the skilled chefs using locally sourced ingredients, bursting with flavor and presented with artistic flair.

"Welcome, Ms... Pythia? And, ermm- oh? First General Hisanmi! Welcome to our fine establishment here at Yutjn Knfic- one of the oldest restaurants in all of Gallidren!"
"Well, I'm sorry if we come without a reservation in advance, although I know you have great views and VIP areas, how about something a little away from the people, I don't want to bother everyone with our presence" Pythia ask to the staff, a little embarrassed because if regular people see her and Hisanmi together people might start jumping on both of them

"Well, I'm sorry if we come without a reservation in advance, although I know you have great views and VIP areas, how about something a little away from the people, I don't want to bother everyone with our presence" Pythia ask to the staff, a little embarrassed because if regular people see her and Hisanmi together people might start jumping on both of them
The people, were, quite just quaint on their presence, some even acting normal as if they're a regular occurrence.

"Oh, our VIP list always has you and Mr. Hisanmi on the priorities! We're just so glad you came to our restaurants!" the staff smiled, "So, anyway, would this for a couple?"

Hisanmi not wanting to say it out loud, just nodded.

"So it is, then~ Follow me!"

The people, were, quite just quaint on their presence, some even acting normal as if they're a regular occurrence.

"Oh, our VIP list always has you and Mr. Hisanmi on the priorities! We're just so glad you came to our restaurants!" the staff smiled, "So, anyway, would this for a couple?"

Hisanmi not wanting to say it out loud, just nodded.

"So it is, then~ Follow me!"
Pythia just nodded and followed staff, trying to look as natural as possible until they reached the area

"Yeah, i know, heh"
As if their orders were heard, another staff would arrive with the exact food.

"Here it is: two scrambled eggs, a piece of toast with white cheese and an orange juice for both Ms. Pythia and Mr. Hisanmi.."

A niche take on just a simple meal, but mastered to such perfection. Such flavor compared to other restaurants would just be the same as comparing someone like Pythia to a lowly ant— Heaven and Earth.

"Please, do enjoy your meal..." bowing down before leaving for the curtains to close, and the soft pianist to play a melodical piece.

As if their orders were heard, another staff would arrive with the exact food.

"Here it is: two scrambled eggs, a piece of toast with white cheese and an orange juice for both Ms. Pythia and Mr. Hisanmi.."

A niche take on just a simple meal, but mastered to such perfection. Such flavor compared to other restaurants would just be the same as comparing someone like Pythia to a lowly ant— Heaven and Earth.

"Please, do enjoy your meal..." bowing down before leaving for the curtains to close, and the soft pianist to play a melodical piece.
Pythia began to eat it delicately, enjoying the texture and flavor of the food, occasionally tasting the juice so as not to choke her throat due the food.

Hisanmi would also eat the food, albeit not as much as tasting it, but rather trying to give himself the illusion of having the ability to sense the way the food should taste like upon consumption, much alike with the orange juice and the rest.

(Players @BlackDarkness679 @Lou_change, apart from Back, I'm waiting for @ZoroNotZolo to post, likely both he and me should finish the duel in a 2-3 posts so we can continue the plot, I'm sorry if this is boring, in any case, You can use this time within the Role/universe to start a conversation with nearby characters, in the case of Deel with Sendaiya and Jack with Noah while I wait for Zoro)
Hisanmi would also eat the food, albeit not as much as tasting it, but rather trying to give himself the illusion of having the ability to sense the way the food should taste like upon consumption, much alike with the orange juice and the rest.
After a few of minutes, Pythia would finish eating her food, to concentrate on the glass of wine that both had ordered when she was talking with Hisanmi, she began with a small sip, something simple while she thought of an interesting topic of conversation.

"So miss Sendaiya, what is your view on life as it is right now with the conflict and everything so far?"

Asking of curiosity
"I have the feeling that we are missing something, very important detail, after all the only thing we know is that this war between Rassilon and Pythia started because Rassilon said something about magic being bad, that it urged the chaos but 3/4 of people in this planet have magic in their Blood, so we cannot do much"

After a few of minutes, Pythia would finish eating her food, to concentrate on the glass of wine that both had ordered when she was talking with Hisanmi, she began with a small sip, something simple while she thought of an interesting topic of conversation.
Hisanmi would just admire the right side of his view, the beach and the morning sun, all the while glancing back at the dress that his newfound bloom had wore.
"So miss Sendaiya, what is your view on life as it is right now with the conflict and everything so far?"

Asking of curiosity
"I have the feeling that we are missing something, very important detail, after all the only thing we know is that this war between Rassilon and Pythia started because Rassilon said something about magic being bad, that it urged the chaos but 3/4 of people in this planet have magic in their Blood, so we cannot do much"
<So basically one guy said that Magic is a little overrated and all of the sudden, they can't take a single insult from a single guy?>
"All of that over a matter of opinion basically...."

Says Deel
<Yeah, what he said>

Hisanmi would just admire the right side of his view, the beach and the morning sun, all the while glancing back at the dress that his newfound bloom had wore.
Pythia noticed his gaze and smiled at him, then a doubt occurred to her.

"Hey, Hisanmi, what are you doing after this little date we have? Just curious and no, it's not what you think."
<So basically one guy said that Magic is a little overrated and all of the sudden, they can't take a single insult from a single guy?>

<Yeah, what he said>
"All of that over a matter of opinion basically...."

Says Deel

"I mean it wasn't at the beginning, from what I heard it was a civilized attempt during the first few times but because of the little information I have, Pythia treated Rassilon as mad man because of how he said that Magic would destroy us in the end if we didn't do it first since it becomes more powerful the more magic users exist something about a thing"

Pythia noticed his gaze and smiled at him, then a doubt occurred to her.

"Hey, Hisanmi, what are you doing after this little date we have? Just curious and no, it's not what you think."
"Well, Brix— Rassilon's friend— and I were sent here to this island to talk to Mr. Sabatar. Never really knew I'd meet my match while I'm doing work..." taking pieces of the food, he'd slowly bite each, slowly.

"I should be reuniting with my coworker to return with information towards Rassilon, but..." glancing at her, "I don't think I'd wanna leave my girlfriend behind now, can I?"

"I mean it wasn't at the beginning, from what I heard it was a civilized attempt during the first few times but because of the little information I have, Pythia treated Rassilon as mad man because of how he said that Magic would destroy us in the end if we didn't do it first since it becomes more powerful the more magic users exist something about a thing"
<Yep, it basically boils down to one guy paranoid of the future because of the variables he had calculated. And standing opposite of that are Pythia's side, which tried to reason with him, but resulted in war because of the difference in ideology. Still the same thing from what I've said earlier. If anything, it's just that but with extra steps>

Back