• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

(Sorry, was having some trouble with the site)

Zara leaned closer to Sasha, whispering into her ear. "Do you think their involvement in the war could be dangerous for us?"

(Sorry, was having some trouble with the site)

Zara leaned closer to Sasha, whispering into her ear. "Do you think their involvement in the war could be dangerous for us?"
"it is, that is how the old man work, although he seems like someone who does not like violence, deep down he is someone who can cause great devastation to defeat his enemy in the fastest way using the dirtiest strategy sometimes"

"Well anyway....open the game"

Deel sits on a chair and takes his part of the glass chips, before starting to be shuffling the cards and began dealing to both and himself 5 cards each

"And Yoshi....i hope you dont try use your glass to cheat with, got it?"

"Well anyway....open the game"

Deel sits on a chair and takes his part of the glass chips, before starting to be shuffling the cards and began dealing to both and himself 5 cards each

"And Yoshi....i hope you dont try use your glass to cheat with, got it?"
"No, of course not. I'm not that petty to cheat in a friendly game..." she replied, getting the five cards.

(The most important arc of this RP, now begins. Good thing I watched Stardust crusaders)

"Yes, and when we bite it we cut our tongues due eating glass chips from the glass girl" he Joke
"I ate similar materials in the past like the glass, you gotta know how to do it safely"

Points out to his joke
"No, of course not. I'm not that petty to cheat in a friendly game..." she replied, getting the five cards.
"If i see the most little thing you try, im gonna break your finger...."

Says with a dead serious face towards her

Last edited:
"Myeah..."

Deel took his cards and looked at them as well, if there was a game fitting for his mostly blank expressions, this was the game, as he rarely, if ever, gives any expressions of his face besides those which the rest of the team saw from him

(Just saying, i very bad playing poker and maybe i forgot some rulers since i haven't played in years)

Rex smiled while Noah got behind Rex looking at him but he didn't care much that the girl was behind, he change his cards while betting a couple of chips of his.

Last edited:
Back