• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"You're just hungry aren't you?" Jacks guesses.

"Oh my bad... Uhh one moment." Jack says.

"I forgot to get anything for my horse to eat and they're complaining about 'paved roads' so, do I just have them go outside of town themselves because it sounds like splitting the party didn't go well last time?" Jack asks.

"Tried sneaking in to see soldiers of Rassilon, got spotted, and now..."

She pulls out a small glass crystal, replaying the same video.

"We got an abomination of a memory, and now we're here to hide..."
"Let's get this straight." Lawliet said. "You all just go outside and decide 'Hm, instead of taking a walk like a normal person, I think we should spy on some people who haven't even tried to threaten us, and potentially put the entire group at risk.' Classy, very classy."

"Yeah, just a bit worry about something" Rex says
"At least you're alright...but I would like to know how exactly you all are involved in this war. I was under the impression that you were trying to avoid it." Zara inquired.

"At least you're alright...but I would like to know how exactly you all are involved in this war. I was under the impression that you were trying to avoid it." Zara inquired
"We are for now, we just want stop it"

"Let's get this straight." Lawliet said. "You all just go outside and decide 'Hm, instead of taking a walk like a normal person, I think we should spy on some people who haven't even tried to threaten us, and potentially put the entire group at risk.' Classy, very classy."
"You know, i was trying to stop that but in the end they convinced to try something crazy like stealing memories"

"First of all, it was done in case something was gonna happen, you act like the people in here which all side with different camps are just gonna sit down and talk everything

Second of all, me and Rex didnt confront anybody, Yoshi tried to get information and it went wrong there

Third of all, cease with this attitude of yours, as far as i remember you left us alone while you went to who knows where when in the desert and barely did anything to help, how about you actually do something useful instead of running that mouth"
"At least you're alright...but I would like to know how exactly you all are involved in this war. I was under the impression that you were trying to avoid it." Zara inquired.
"We try...but its not easy solving war peacefully all the time"

Explains to Zara

"Third of all, cease with this attitude of yours, as far as i remember you left us alone while you went to who knows where when in the desert and barely did anything to help, how about you actually do something useful instead of running that mouth"
"So I decided not to take a walk because no one tells me you're chasing spies, and I decide not to travel in a desert when no one tells me that you're going to collapse a pyramid and fight a skeleton. Sure, that's deeeeefinitely my problem. My apologies for not getting everything and everyone I see to try and kill me. You do realize that every time we pull a job like this we're drawing more attention, right? But of course, I should thank you for trying to kill us all."

Lawliet sighed. "But at this point, I might as well be thanking you because despite you being the most annoying person I've ever encountered in my life, at least you're not threatening to take people's memories every 5 seconds, which makes you tolerable at the very least..."

He then began walking outside. "I'll be heading out for a while. And hopefully I'm wrong..." He said.

"We try...but its not easy solving war peacefully all the time"

Explains to Zara
"I understand...and I'm sorry about your friend, he seems...troubled by something." Zara said referring to Lawliet. "Your personalities disagree and so do your points of view. And I know it isn't much of my business, but I would either advise finding out what it is that's bothering him or just cutting ties with him."

"So I decided not to take a walk because no one tells me you're chasing spies, and I decide not to travel in a desert when no one tells me that you're going to collapse a pyramid and fight a skeleton. Sure, that's deeeeefinitely my problem. My apologies for not getting everything and everyone I see to try and kill me. You do realize that every time we pull a job like this we're drawing more attention, right? But of course, I should thank you for trying to kill us all."

Lawliet sighed. "But at this point, I might as well be thanking you because despite you being the most annoying person I've ever encountered in my life, at least you're not threatening to take people's memories every 5 seconds, which makes you tolerable at the very least..."

He then began walking outside. "I'll be heading out for a while. And hopefully I'm wrong..." He said.

"I understand...and I'm sorry about your friend, he seems...troubled by something." Zara said referring to Lawliet. "Your personalities disagree and so do your points of view. And I know it isn't much of my business, but I would either advise finding out what it is that's bothering him or just cutting ties with him."
"Everyone stop. Lawliet is right, I steal memories of people to get information. But to be frank with you, I never knew that they could have such a counterattack against my ability, that's something I didn't took into account for.

Mostly, it would be something relatively easy, as what happened during our last encounters with each of their troops.

But this time, they either knew of my existence, or I'm assuming they predicted something like this would happen, where an individual would be getting information from their troops either forcibly or through some other method." Yoshioka explained, not minding the blatant insult he just gave and simply stated her piece.

"You were barely part of the team till later in the pyramid and all you did was complain and act like a big scum since returning, with about anything that happens and you wanna talk about others being annoying and what not?

For all i care, screw off you despicable scum that you are, dont ever return or bother to pretend you care being part of a group if you are that much better on your own basically, let your walk be the last one you ever have!"

Deel took the door and slams hard right after Lawliet leaves, then takes a deep breath and exhales while the air while also releasing steam with the exhaling, cooling his body off

"You were barely part of the team till later in the pyramid and all you did was complain and act like a big scum since returning, with about anything that happens and you wanna talk about others being annoying and what not?

For all i care, screw off you despicable scum that you are, dont ever return or bother to pretend you care being part of a group if you are that much better on your own basically, let your walk be the last one you ever have!"

Deel took the door and slams hard right after Lawliet leaves, then takes a deep breath and exhales while the air while also releasing steam with the exhaling, cooling his body off
"Guys..." Yoshioka exclaimed, shaking her head.

"Anyway, I have our next move already done, we just need to get here and do something fireworks" he said as he pointed to a place on the map called Geneva

"There will be a shipment of multiple things so it is relatively protected, we will not steal anything physical or really fight, we will use it to capture someone and obtain information with the ability of Miss Eimu from the memory"

Back