• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"I see," Zebedee said, "Nice name."
"Rex Shared and this is Noah, you already met my grandfather." The blonde man said while he had his hands on Noah's shoulders like an older brother did with his little sister.

"Sasha Tchar, owner of this house." the Tengu woman introduced herself

Where are you taking us? To visit the abominable snow man?"

Says it out loud to Grandfather
"More or less, but the cold is not natural, there, I have been receiving reports that something is draining the temperature instead of it being a naturally cold place, so if they come there is a lot of snow, the fire of a torch for example It will go out without even being touched by water."

"More or less, but the cold is not natural, there, I have been receiving reports that something is draining the temperature instead of it being a naturally cold place, so if they come there is a lot of snow, the fire of a torch for example It will go out without even being touched by water."
"Then it's either who I think it is, or something/one else other than the Rassilon or Pythia..." Yoshioka theorized.

"Still not sure" the old man say
"Thing is, we need to be sure about the threats we're going to face. Knowing Rassilon and the countermeasures he put up in advance— for instance, the showing of that annoying video— there's no saying that we could encounter old enemies from before. If it's Pythia, then we'd encounter someone similar to the Skeleton or Konoe..." Yoshioka explained.

"Thing is, we need to be sure about the threats we're going to face. Knowing Rassilon and the countermeasures he put up in advance— for instance, the showing of that annoying video— there's no saying that we could encounter old enemies from before. If it's Pythia, then we'd encounter someone similar to the Skeleton or Konoe..." Yoshioka explained.
"Honestly, it could be both in the worst case, otherwise we would be facing an abnormality created by something that counts as a third party." Grandpa said

(Guess what he means, it's something the group has already seen/heard beforehand)

"Oh, that..." Yoshioka nodded, "Very likely, but it couldn't be as high as the two variables aforementioned..."
"Well, we don't have much choice, if we don't do anything that will probably stop happening which could be bad since it would mean that whoever is behind this has already finished their job there, so it would be better to prepare against everything, after all It's part of the job, although as the saying goes, an unknown enemy is worse than a known enemy. In this case the latter is directed at you two new recruits." Rex said looking at the Cat and Vergiln't.

"And you are?" Zebedee asked, "Might as well get the names of all of you. Then we can sort out how to split the loot afterwards..."
"Deel Twoian"

Short and to the point, with arms still crossed, couldnt expect more from him
"Well, we don't have much choice, if we don't do anything that will probably stop happening which could be bad since it would mean that whoever is behind this has already finished their job there, so it would be better to prepare against everything, after all It's part of the job, although as the saying goes, an unknown enemy is worse than a known enemy. In this case the latter is directed at you two new recruits." Rex said looking at the Cat and Vergiln't.
"Im just a poor little kitten mister, you can see it in my innocent eyes, just look!"

Says as he can see innocence in them, at least for now that is

She would sit down and wave her tail while it is still on the ground, she was pretty happy

"Meow..."

Says it in an adorable fashion
Yoshioka would pat the cat and offer the finest of catnip along with the best fish from... somewhere.

"Good kitty.." she would say in a calm soothing voice and extend the hand with said treats.

"You spoil me a bunch master, i love it!"

Says before feasting of her treats

Deel on the other hand just watching blankly the two as he is about to comment

"You two got close in a matter of minutes when you just barely met....Yoshi are you thinking straight at the moment? Isnt her power which the old man talked about affecting you big time?"

"You spoil me a bunch master, i love it!"

Says before feasting of her treats

Deel on the other hand just watching blankly the two as he is about to comment

"You two got close in a matter of minutes when you just barely met....Yoshi are you thinking straight at the moment? Isnt her power which the old man talked about affecting you big time?"
"If I was, then I'd be more than just spoiling my pet. This is just what I do whenever I have a cat." she replied seriously, having little effect as she's natural just doing it.

At the same time, Yoshioka would casually pat the catgirl's head, "Besides, I won't ever forget what we came here to do."

"Well, now that i know your mind is in its place, why don't you help us pack?" the grandfather say to the girl
Another Yoshioka would suddenly come out of the room, having packed almost all the essentials. "It's kinda nice to being able to see the future, because I can help..." says the clone, "...before you even say it..." continued the real Yoshi.

Another Yoshioka would suddenly come out of the room, having packed almost all the essentials. "It's kinda nice to being able to see the future, because I can help..." says the clone, "...before you even say it..." continued the real Yoshi.
".... We leave in 30 minutes" Grandpa only limited himself to seeing the others so that they could look for the essentials, especially the two new members since they did not bring their things with them.

"I dont need much to take with me, lets go already"

Deel would just move already from his position, to lean against a wall, waiting for the rest

While Xordenia, transforms into a regular cat now and jumps on Yoshi shoulder to sit at

"Im ready when you are master!"

"Well, I'll be back on time." Said Rex who went up to his room, Noah for her part went with Sasha to help her carry a couple of things that the group would potentially use in the future.

(Well, since they're only waiting for me)

Currently the group was already on its way to the outskirts of the city, they were only one block away from getting to the train that would transport us to the next location.

Rex who was carrying a backpack, casually looked at the streets, before whispering to Yoshi.

"Hey Yoshi, you should cover up, although no one saw us in that base the other day, grandpa said that it is possible that Rassilon's soldiers are checking the trains, and remember that you were seen by one." He said in a low voice so that his grandfather would not find out about the failed mission that the girl tried

Rex who was carrying a backpack, casually looked at the streets, before whispering to Yoshi.

"Hey Yoshi, you should cover up, although no one saw us in that base the other day, grandpa said that it is possible that Rassilon's soldiers are checking the trains, and remember that you were seen by one." He said in a low voice so that his grandfather would not find out about the failed mission that the girl tried
"Hmmm..." picking from the list of disguises, she found one that shouldn't be as high-valued: she would use Konoe's and Osha's combined appearance, slowly molding her body with glass before looking at Rex. "That should do it..." even down to copying Konoe's voice.

"Hmmm..." picking from the list of disguises, she found one that shouldn't be as high-valued: she would use Konoe's and Osha's combined appearance, slowly molding her body with glass before looking at Rex. "That should do it..." even down to copying Konoe's voice.
"Don't you think the old man would say something if he saw you?" He murmured, after all the grandfather would question the change and from there he would be able to theorize things until he hit the nail on the head that they tried to steal information before and failed.

"Don't you think the old man would say something if he saw you?" He murmured, after all the grandfather would question the change and from there he would be able to theorize things until he hit the nail on the head that they tried to steal information before and failed.
"Hmmmm, I guess I could just be invisible..." Yoshioka replied, changing back to her real form but becoming invisible through the use of glass.

"Oh you could wear a hat, just don't look anyone in the face other than us and stop wasting energy." He offered one of those big hats that people wear to go to the beach to her (By the way, I'm saying this for that Yoshioka would have to endure the invisibility the entire trip, which would eventually affect her stamina)

"Oh you could wear a hat, just don't look anyone in the face other than us and stop wasting energy." He offered one of those big hats that people wear to go to the beach to her (By the way, I'm saying this for that Yoshioka would have to endure the invisibility the entire trip, which would eventually affect her stamina)
"Thanks..." Yoshioka murmured before wearing said hat.

Deel felt like something was gonna happen, he just has such a feeling to him, although werent to rely on his gut or not only was unknown to him, in any case he will be ready, if needed, as he has some little fire forming on his semi clenched fist

Xordenia was still on Yoshioka shoulder, sitting like an angel and looking around the surroundings, she would ocassionally lick her master on the neck and meow softly

Xordenia was still on Yoshioka shoulder, sitting like an angel and looking around the surroundings, she would ocassionally lick her master on the neck and meow softly
Yoshioka smiled and didn't mind it at all. If anything, this could be used as another layer for disguises as well as a way for the lady to get closer to her new pet.

Zeb looked to be deep in thought, as if he was diverting every fiber of his being into doing something requiring the utmost concentration. Calculating a military strategy, predicting the next actions of his comrades, or even something unfeasible like determining the name of God... perhaps even all three at once seemed as though they were on his mind by the intense and contemplative expression he gave.

(if not one will post, i will coutine)
Upon arriving at the train, the group could see how there were two different groups of soldiers, those who were part of the Pythan empire had a wide variety of magical creatures (2, two vampires with large hats, 1 Kitsune-type Yokai and 3 elves) while was that the other group were 5 purely humans soldier member of Rassilon's army, however they (the Humans) seemed more armed than the previous ones with strange objects, both groups of soldiers were on maximum alert, the city was a midpoint of both armies, so Large companies liked to use both, simply to provide better protection to customers or the materials they transported.

Grandfather walked and spoke with the resection, when he finished he made a sign that the party should get on the train.

Back