• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

The old man had returned, and with him two new people

“Hello, I'm back and I brought company, I want to introduce you to our new additions to the group” he almost shouted in the house to attract the attention of everyone who was there or in another room.
One of the newcomers was looking at the others who were in the house with a continuous smile to her face, licking her lips slowly along that expression, she seems to be eager about this

One of the newcomers was looking at the others who were in the house with a continuous smile to her face, licking her lips slowly along that expression, she seems to be eager about this
Yoshioka... wasn't really in the best condition to greet the newcomers properly, so she remained silent and drank her lemon juice at the background.

The sound of thunder could be heard. Lightning flashed, yet there was not a drop of rain that fell. A breeze came in, as if wind itself descended from the heavens to the ground below. A cloud swirled around as a voice spoke from the midst of it.

"YOU HAVE A GREAT HONOR, AND A GREAT PRIVILEGE..." The voice thundered, "TO SPEAK WITH I, THE ONE AND ONLY..."

The cloud dissipated, and a man could be seen hovering as it faded, one leg atop the other as though he were sitting down, resting his head on his fist.

"Zebedee Vergil Galewind," He continued, with thunder he generated emphasizing the grandeur of his entrance.

The sound of thunder could be heard. Lightning flashed, yet there was not a drop of rain that fell. A breeze came in, as if wind itself descended from the heavens to the ground below. A cloud swirled around as a voice spoke from the midst of it.

"YOU HAVE A GREAT HONOR, AND A GREAT PRIVILEGE..." The voice thundered, "TO SPEAK WITH I, THE ONE AND ONLY..."

The cloud dissipated, and a man could be seen hovering as it faded, one leg atop the other as though he were sitting down, resting his head on his fist.

"Zebedee Vergil Galewind," He continued, with thunder he generated emphasizing the grandeur of his entrance.
Sasha hits him with a broom.

"Don't fill my house with dust, boy" The Yokai said, pointing out how, upon making his entrance, part of the room was filled with dust after manipulating the wind.

Noah laughed a little as she saw how Great Zebedee was now being beaten by the older woman.

"Great....another show off...."

Commented Deel whom arrived at the entrance when Grandfather returned

Meanwhile the other newcomer chuckling to how the other introduced himself and got himself received

"Meow that was quite funny! He he he"

Then she comes forward to introduce herself as well

"Name is Xordenia, as you can see, im a cat purrson! Litter-ally as you can see, i will clawt-ly join you as of today with your missions"

Sasha hits him with a broom.

"Don't fill my house with dust, boy" The Yokai said, pointing out how, upon making his entrance, part of the room was filled with dust after manipulating the wind.

Noah laughed a little as she saw how Great Zebedee was now being beaten by the older woman.
"Hey!" Zeb yelled after getting smacked by the broom once, lunging forward to try and grab it from her hands, "Next time I'll bring a rain so you can deep clean this place and that should make us even."

"Hey!" Zeb yelled after getting smacked by the broom once, lunging forward to try and grab it from her hands, "Next time I'll bring a rain so you can deep clean this place and that should make us even."
"So what are you? A wizard of the the climate change? You can just do a weather report by your words?"

Has Deel spoken up to him

“When did you have time to find these people, Gramps?” Jack asks.
"Well, the cat tried to trick me and that, I discovered that she was an Apathy.

To our high-air friend, investigate his reputation and services, so he will be useful for our next mission, both too useful to be honest."

"I could, but there's not a whole lot of money nor glory in that..." He answered, "I'm a weatherwraith. All things elemental are my specialty."
"Well, try to be careful kid, this place has magical items, if a potion or poison falls off the shelf I'll have to replace it." Sasha say

"And what do you think, Yoshi?" Rex asked half whispering

"I could, but there's not a whole lot of money nor glory in that..." He answered, "I'm a weatherwraith. All things elemental are my specialty."
"All elements? You mean metal, fire, earth, light and darkness included?"

Asks Zeb with an eyebrow lifted
For a moment, Yoshioka's face was still sad and depressed— having not recovered from the moment, so her face was like frowning and very shakily holding the juice.
Xordenia could see Yoshi wasnt feeling well, so she transforms in a normal cat and goes at the girl, to rub her head against her legs, also using her own aura to lift her mood up while doing so

Xordenia could see Yoshi wasnt feeling well, so she transforms in a normal cat and goes at the girl, to rub her head against her legs, also using her own aura to lift her mood up while doing so
"I guess it's not really me-me to be this unwell...." she murmured, shifting down to pat the cat, before gently carrying her with both arms and hugging her, slightly smiling.

"Shut up..." she giggled, looking at the Grandfather, "C-can I keep her as my pet? No, not in a bad way, just... I really like cats... I promise to feed her daily with the best food and take her to walks..."
"Girl, it seems that you were very affected by Xordenia's power, but remember that she is already an adult of 28 by human standards or 3 years by cat standards, but you have to know that she could kill you at any moment by absorbing yours life force by rubbing herself off to your body" Grandpa said, while he didn't believe in the fact that Xordenia could be stealing Yoshioka's life, he thought that Xordenia's cat attitude could affect her in a way, whether Yoshioka spends her money on pampering her.

"Besides, it would be the same as if the old man had Sasha as a pet," Rex said jokingly, only to be hit by Sasha's broom.

"Girl, it seems that you were very affected by Xordenia's power, but remember that she is already an adult of 28 by human standards or 3 years by cat standards, but you have to know that she could kill you at any moment by absorbing yours life force by rubbing herself off to your body" Grandpa said, while he didn't believe in the fact that Xordenia could be stealing Yoshioka's life, he thought that Xordenia's cat attitude could affect her in a way, whether Yoshioka spends her money on pampering her.
"Actually no..." Yoshioka said with a serious face, "I'm just generally fond of cats, is all. Kinda predicted that the strange aura I'm feeling is caused by her..." she explained. "And by pet, I'm not really saying that with full intentions. I mean, I'm not turning down the offer, but..." she'd slowly put the cat down and motion her to be in her human form, "It's up to you, Xordenka."

She would change herself back to previous form shortly after

"I wouldnt mind meow to be pampered and all, it would be purrfectly gine by me"

Says as she walks behind Yoshi and hugs her with arms wrapped around the neck and licks her on the cheek, because she is a cat after all

"Yoshi....try not to be played like a mouse in the long run in her paws"

Informs Deel with arms crossed

She would change herself back to previous form shortly after

"I wouldnt mind meow to be pampered and all, it would be purrfectly gine by me"

Says as she walks behind Yoshi and hugs her with arms wrapped around the neck and licks her on the cheek, because she is a cat after all
Yoshioka would just remained calm and patted her head, "Good cat." before having teleported a treat right in her head for the cat to eat.
"Yoshi....try not to be played like a mouse in the long run in her paws"

Informs Deel with arms crossed
"try not to be played like a mouse in the long run in her paws... Yeah, I know..." said Yoshioka at the same time, having used precognition to know.

Yoshioka would just remained calm and patted her head, "Good cat." before having teleported a treat right in her head for the cat to eat.
"I love you so meowch meow! Call i call you master?"

Says as she was eating along her treat
"try not to be played like a mouse in the long run in her paws... Yeah, I know..." said Yoshioka at the same time, having used precognition to know.
"Mhm...."

Deel would turn his sight to Grandfather afterwards

"You really think a weather report man and big pussy cat are useful? How much you know about their capabilities old man?"

Deel would turn his sight to Grandfather afterwards

"You really think a weather report man and big pussy cat are useful? How much you know about their capabilities old man?"
"The cat has nine lives, and well the shape change will be useful to go unnoticed as a non-threat initially in places populated by intelligent life, the weather report man will be useful because we will go to a very cold place, that will make the load easier for you and Rex keep us from freezing in the extreme cold" He said, revealing a little about the next location they are going to.

"Then its decided, from meow on, i will call you master!"

She rubs her head against Yoshi even more, while also eating the treats
Yoshioka smiled and rubbed the catgirl's cheeks, feeding more treats before asking, "Hmmm, I don't know if I should make a collar and leash. I mean, I haven't had experience with catgirls before but... does your previous masters place a collar and leash on you?" before continuing on patting her head and rubbing her belly like a real cat.

"The cat has nine lives, and well the shape change will be useful to go unnoticed as a non-threat initially in places populated by intelligent life, the weather report man will be useful because we will go to a very cold place, that will make the load easier for you and Rex keep us from freezing in the extreme cold" He said, revealing a little about the next location they are going to.
"Where are you taking us? To visit the abominable snow man?"

Says it out loud to Grandfather
"Piqued your interest, did I?" He answered, "Out of all the weatherwraiths, I am by far the most versatile, and dare I say most powerful..."
"Is that so...then how come you wanted to join us with such control under your belt despite that?"

Ask him to understand why would he want to join them
Yoshioka smiled and rubbed the catgirl's cheeks, feeding more treats before asking, "Hmmm, I don't know if I should make a collar and leash. I mean, I haven't had experience with catgirls before but... does your previous masters place a collar and leash on you?" before continuing on patting her head and rubbing her belly like a real cat.
"Actually...i dont remeowber meowch of my past...i have a collar with a bell for myself, see?"

Points out to her big bell with the coller around the neck

"I dont need a leash though, i will be a good little cat master, im a big girl after all!"

"Actually...i dont remeowber meowch of my past...i have a collar with a bell for myself, see?"

Points out to her big bell with the coller around the neck

"I dont need a leash though, i will be a good little cat master, im a big girl after all!"
"Oh, that's good to hear..." Yoshioka would slowly add glass-like jewelry on the collar as well as the bell. "There..." before patting her head and looking at the Grandfather.
"That's nice. I guess we are going to need my pet and you in this mission..." she'd slowly approached Galewind.
"Piqued your interest, did I?" He answered, "Out of all the weatherwraiths, I am by far the most versatile, and dare I say most powerful..."
"To be honest, your powers do remind us of someone. But, it's nice to have allies in these trying times..." she said politely, offering him a handshake.

Back