• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"You are the fastest of the group and have future sight, among your mirror abilities, they are nothing to pity yourself over"

Says as he headpats her a few moments later

"You should be thankful you got powers others dont, let alone remember the times you used your powers and helped us, like in the desert and the enemy base"
"But..." despite what she's trying to say, what Deel said was true. Hence, she shrunk away from his headpat and caused her to whimper, frowning slightly.

Rex looked at her, then looked around the room until he saw a small table, so he decided to take it next to a chair, putting the table between the two of them and then sitting down.

"How about this, let's do a arm wrestling competition?"

Rex looked at her, then looked around the room until he saw a small table, so he decided to take it next to a chair, putting the table between the two of them and then sitting down.

"How about this, let's do a arm wrestling competition?"
"Seriously?" she raised an eyebrow as she slowly sat down. "I'm gonna lose..."

"Seriously?" she raised an eyebrow as she slowly sat down. "I'm gonna lose..."
"Oh come on Yoshi, don't be like that, this can help you know how far you are from our strength, don't you think this is the best way to compare without a fight? We'll just use all our strength, if you win I'll stop bothering you" Rex told him with a smile, putting his hand in position.

"Oh come on Yoshi, don't be like that, this can help you know how far you are from our strength, don't you think this is the best way to compare without a fight? We'll just use all our strength, if you win I'll stop bothering you" Rex told him with a smile, putting his hand in position.
Yoshioka was bothered and wavering, but placed her hand in said position as well.

"I... can't do it..." she murmured, "I couldn't..." giving Rex a glance before looking down.
Rex stood up from his seat and stood directly in front of her

"I know what we are asking of you is difficult for Yoshioka, the fact that you take credit for your actions and believe in yourself, can lead one to arrogance, but if you don't, that can be bad too, without confidence in yourself or in others, there will come a point where you can't grow, that's why we have tried to make you believe in yourself, in your own achievements" He told her with a smile.

Rex stood up from his seat and stood directly in front of her

"I know what we are asking of you is difficult for Yoshioka, the fact that you take credit for your actions and believe in yourself, can lead one to arrogance, but if you don't, that can be bad too, without confidence in yourself or in others, there will come a point where you can't grow, that's why we have tried to make you believe in yourself, in your own achievements" He told her with a smile.
"That belief only made them disappear..." she murmured, having clutched her chest in pain as she looked down, "So how?" she asked , slowly looking at him.

"How could I believe in myself... if those I love won't go back?"

"That belief only made them disappear..." she murmured, having clutched her chest in pain as she looked down, "So how?" she asked , slowly looking at him.

"How could I believe in myself... if those I love won't go back?"
Rex now understood, she understood why she was here and why she didn't want to take the credit.

"I know I or you can't bring them back to you but you have to think that wherever they are now, they look at you as a fighter who does the right thing and is trying to ensure that others don't go through the same thing as you, don't get me wrong, you're the one most humble person I know." Rex put his hand on her shoulder.

Rex now understood, she understood why she was here and why she didn't want to take the credit.

"I know I or you can't bring them back to you but you have to think that wherever they are now, they look at you as a fighter who does the right thing and is trying to ensure that others don't go through the same thing as you, don't get me wrong, you're the one most humble person I know." Rex put his hand on her shoulder.
"I..."

There were many words stuck in her throat she couldn't get out of, the pain of the past she carried and buried deep down the genius gaze that is her visage.

Amidst relentless rain, the city lay in disarray, its once-vibrant spirit now shrouded in melancholy. Dilapidated structures stood as solemn sentinels, their fractured facades reflecting the decay that time and neglect had imposed. The deluge whispered its sorrow, weaving through the empty streets, where shadows lingered in quiet despair. A symphony of dripping echoes resonated, mirroring the city's muted heartache. Nature and urbanity coalesced, blurring the lines between desolation and beauty, leaving behind a haunting tale etched in every soaked brick and glistening cobblestone, her cries.

In the heart of a weathered metropolis, where time's tears fell relentlessly from ashen skies, the city's façade crumbled, revealing a portrait of melancholic decay: people— or what they used to be... people— weren't no more. Alive was just a playful way to say something about to happen whether they try to or not, a phrase she wants to say even when it held no meaning anymore.

Three...

There things. Flesh and bone, muscle and tissue, living organism formed from merging of the bacteria— human.

Corpse.

Lying there, their arms still holding her hands, just as softly as they passed away. Skins melded, clothes into they form, now holding her as if they're still here. Sewn dolls and puppets, a way to spend the night tearing.

"As long as you're walking the right path. Whatever your do..."

The world whispered its requiem through the rustling leaves of shattered trees, like mourners in a cemetery of forgotten dreams.

"...believe in yourself..."

Gripping her fabric tightly, droplets from eyes flow. She found herself wrapping her arms around Rex, weeping the tears of the long repressed years worth of sadness— wishes she couldn't have said, regret she never failed to forget, and prayers she wanted to have given.

Last edited:
"I..."

There were many words stuck in her throat she couldn't get out of, the pain of the past she carried and buried deep down the genius gaze that is her visage.

Amidst relentless rain, the city lay in disarray, its once-vibrant spirit now shrouded in melancholy. Dilapidated structures stood as solemn sentinels, their fractured facades reflecting the decay that time and neglect had imposed. The deluge whispered its sorrow, weaving through the empty streets, where shadows lingered in quiet despair. A symphony of dripping echoes resonated, mirroring the city's muted heartache. Nature and urbanity coalesced, blurring the lines between desolation and beauty, leaving behind a haunting tale etched in every soaked brick and glistening cobblestone, her cries.

In the heart of a weathered metropolis, where time's tears fell relentlessly from ashen skies, the city's façade crumbled, revealing a portrait of melancholic decay: people— or what they used to be... people— weren't no more. Alive was just a playful way to say something about to happen whether they try to or not, a phrase she wants to say even when it held no meaning anymore.

Three...

There things. Flesh and bone, muscle and tissue, living organism formed from merging of the bacteria— human.

Corpse.

Lying there, their arms still holding her hands, just as softly as they passed away. Skins melded, clothes into they form, now holding her as if they're still here. Sewn dolls and puppets, a way to spend the night tearing.

"As long as you're walking the right path. Whatever your do..."

The world whispered its requiem through the rustling leaves of shattered trees, like mourners in a cemetery of forgotten dreams.

"...believe in yourself..."

Gripping her fabric tightly, droplets from eyes flow. She found herself wrapping her arms around Rex, weeping the tears of the long repressed years worth of sadness— wishes she couldn't have said, regret she never failed to forget, and prayers she wanted to have given.
Rex responded to the hug, while slowly caressing her, maybe he couldn't ease the pain like other people (Apathy users) but he always tried to be as empathetic as possible, in this job it was very easy to lose loved ones, so he would have to be a pillar to be able to help with the pain of others, after all they were still Humans, and he knows that they need a shoulder to cry on.

"Yoshi everything will be fine, i promise you" he whispered to her

Rex responded to the hug, while slowly caressing her, maybe he couldn't ease the pain like other people (Apathy users) but he always tried to be as empathetic as possible, in this job it was very easy to lose loved ones, so he would have to be a pillar to be able to help with the pain of others, after all they were still Humans, and he knows that they need a shoulder to cry on.

Life aint all sunshine and rainbows broski, I'm gonna smoke you once you pull up to Afghanistan 🙏

Deel was lost in thought, he was staring at the window and waited on the old man to return, but also was thinking on something else he was questioning to himself, an event which he wonders how is he gonna handle without commiting for the worse to come

(Had some sad feelings writing that)

The girl would continue to cry having not even felt any bit of comfort, "T-thank you... Rex... thank you..." hugging him more closely, "...f-for so long.... for so long, I...." she wasn't able to complete her sentence, simply tearing up more.

Rex was calm, waiting for her to release all her pain and listening carefully.

"Anything you need you can ask me" he say
Yoshioka would eventually stop crying, her body growing shakily close as she continues to hold on to Rex, "Could you...?" she swallowed a lump in her throat, "Could you keep hugging me? I... I don't wanna be alone anymore...."

Yoshioka would eventually stop crying, her body growing shakily close as she continues to hold on to Rex, "Could you...?" she swallowed a lump in her throat, "Could you keep hugging me? I... I don't wanna be alone anymore...."
"Of course, I'll be here as long as you need." he say with a little smile

Rex just limited himself to smile her

Sasha had finished fixing Noah's hair, now she went to the kitchen to prepare a couple of lemon juices, when she finished, she placing them on the table and looked at the front door being opened.

The old man had returned, and with him two new people

“Hello, I'm back and I brought company, I want to introduce you to our new additions to the group” he almost shouted in the house to attract the attention of everyone who was there or in another room.

Rex just limited himself to smile her

Sasha had finished fixing Noah's hair, now she went to the kitchen to prepare a couple of lemon juices, when she finished, she placing them on the table and looked at the front door being opened.

The old man had returned, and with him two new people
Minutes after, Yoshi would return back and slowly nodded— greeting both Sasha and the Grandfather, as if she hadn't said her cries to Rex earlier.
“Hello, I'm back and I brought company, I want to introduce you to our new additions to the group” he almost shouted in the house to attract the attention of everyone who was there or in another room.
"Nice. That's good to hear..." she murmured, her voice still coarse from all her crying, still forcing a smile regardless.

Rex go down to see the new people, raising an eyebrow at how peculiar they were.

Noah, with two glasses of lemon juice, handed them to Yoshi and Rex, Rex began to drink after a quick "thank you"

Back